Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 08-06-2013, 02:31 AM   #41
the 9 rings

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteria View Post
riiiiight.. im gonna go ahead and disengage this thread now
I'm being ignorant because the last post you replied on mocked my teachings. When approaching a topic of this nature come with full force not indolence.
I thought you were very smart from the get go, but when the time came you presented yourself as incapable of comprehending this statue of intelligence.

You spoke of the holliest of E.t.'s? Then be pre-cautious if you must,not taint.
the 9 rings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 02:33 AM   #42
the 9 rings

You also spoke of the " Cabal ". I asked how do you know of them but yet you choose to answer what you want. I think you know much,but yet are timid.
Old 08-06-2013, 02:42 AM   #43
matteria

jeeze ive known about the cabal since like 2010 when i read about it in david ickes book The Lion Sleeps No More. but to be honest i cannot say for certain the draenei will save us from them.. I have no idea how im getting out of here personally but I know I will at least have to raise my vibrations beyond the cabal's reach.

and mock is a strong word, I was just annoyed at you spouting that you have all these fairly unbelievable abilities (levitation... srsly?) that would allegedly make you capable of great things, but if i had such abilites i would not be on a forum, i would be making international headlines.
Old 08-06-2013, 02:52 AM   #44
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by the 9 rings View Post
What if i was to answer any question you could throw at me with precise definition. What would be a question?
Are the Indigenous Reptilian, created with both male, and female parts?
Old 08-06-2013, 02:53 AM   #45
the 9 rings

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteria View Post
jeeze ive known about the cabal since like 2010 when i read about it in david ickes book The Lion Sleeps No More. but to be honest i cannot say for certain the draenei will save us from them.. I have no idea how im getting out of here personally but I know I will at least have to raise my vibrations beyond the cabal's reach.

and mock is a strong word, I was just annoyed at you spouting that you have all these fairly unbelievable abilities (levitation... srsly?) that would allegedly make you capable of great things, but if i had such abilites i would not be on a forum, i would be making international headlines.
Indeed you are correct, it sounds almost fiction from which I have come forth about my ability's....but, it is true. The mind reading and psychic tendency's I have mastered. The telekinesis I am getting fairly good at, I moved a stapler the other day. The levitation has only happened twice, so I am still larning how to control it.
I am on the forum because the people on this site have mind's willing to learn and are open to listen to what may or may not happen. It gives me great joy seeing the human race advance so much in the last 20 years, I haven't went public because if I do so, I will be targeted and or killed.
Old 08-06-2013, 02:58 AM   #46
the 9 rings

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
Are the Indigenous Reptilian, created with both male, and female parts?
From what i've seen and know, neither resemble anything of man. The males have no indication of a penis and nor do the female have a vagina, they have breast's but I never seen either.
From what I understand the males have a sexual gland that erupts from the same location where our penis is located. Almost like a dog's erection. The female has a slit incision located where the vagina is and reproduce's naturally just as women of earth.
The female reptoids do have hormones and the males have similar tendency's such as a human male which is why there are sumerian stories of the reptilians interbreeding wiht the daughter of man. but as of saying the reptilian of earth having both sexual traits....no.

Last edited by the 9 rings; 08-06-2013 at 03:17 AM.
Old 08-06-2013, 05:59 AM   #47
eggs of satan
Inactive

Quote:
I see what your saying about the reptilian royalty and the white dragons,but... you are mistaken, this was a different type of reptilian...none like the rest, almost not reptilian at all,the eyes had no slits and were massive.
I am not comming on here trying to be better than anyone, as you refer to humans as cattle. You maybe cattle but not me.... Does cattle, read minds,move things with there mind,see the future,levitate and have access to unkowing knowledge? I am pleadian not by say so,but by lineage... My fathers side was nordic kings and there fathers were called pleadian, i didnt read this off the internet or watch a video from ' alex'.
Everything i speak is of advanced knowledge and what i've learned over the years. If you feel that everyone is cattle it is probably because you are one of the cattle they use.
I am not doubting you, but could you post a youtube video of this?
eggs of satan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:24 AM   #48
the gourd
Banned

Quote:
You must be the amputee?
yes i am.
in terms of the body my amputations are collections of nicks and cut out sections.. none too serious.. one or two teeth..
No appendages though!

But i do appreciate the feeling of severence from a deeper self quite profoundly.
One of the great riddles in this life is MEST (matter energy space time) as a Living unit.
a totality of these directions is a "great beast" within the sorcerers world.. and yet even though we can catch glimpses of this beast as a living complete entity.. it is permeated by a fickle death..
so my periods of clarity are interjected with feelings akin to hanging in a noose from a tree unable to connect but still to see!
a vegan is an amputee in terms of food,
a reptilian in terms of reflection

the universe is a challenge.
the gourd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 10:30 AM   #49
klara

Quote:
size:tall,linky,broad shoulders.

eyes:very big,and bluish hue.

hair:no

clothing:from what i seen and my positon he was going the opposite direction in a vehicle than me so I can't honestly tell you what he was wearing. maybe dark blue spandex type of cloth.

craft:disk shaped,3 of them and all three were landed in a feild full of saw grass or corn.

sex:/,male.

time:mid day.
Using a regular car?
I understand they seem mostly invisible, do they require actual "our" 3D space?
Old 08-06-2013, 10:33 AM   #50
klara

Quote:
Also, if it was a hybrid I seen then why were there three ships? Most hybrids run alone due to the fact hey feel as out cast's and almost always have a superior power than the others. The hybrids are always looked down upon but are always much smarter,faster and stronger.... By far.
The ones looking down to anything are on a downward spiral themselves, from karmic pov.

Last edited by klara; 08-06-2013 at 02:50 PM.
klara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 11:12 PM   #51
the 9 rings

Quote:
Originally Posted by klara View Post
Using a regular car?
I understand they seem mostly invisible, do they require actual "our" 3D space?
They are usually translucent by will, never by force. They don't require "our" realm or 3rd dimension. It's used as a from of manipulation or confusion.
But our 3rd dimension can be used as a form of learning or teaching.
This is the reason the humans were put in this world called gaia, to teach the race of these beings concepts and intellect. Energy and it's universal and spiritual laws by itself. No race get's a head start, we have been manipulated into thinking somehting different,such as religion. Not saying all religion is false, but it shows values and standards for all humanity.

You must realize that this and has always been god's law for all races and entity's. Species of vast intelligence are always given a choose of will to succeed or fail. Ir's up to the race of beings to understand their place upon the universe and it's many different reality's.
Old 09-06-2013, 11:28 PM   #52
the 9 rings

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggs of satan View Post
I am not doubting you, but could you post a youtube video of this?
I can give you a video but you will have to give me awhile, I really don't want to bring too much publicity to myself and my surrounding's. You must think with vast clarity.
These ability's I speak of are not something im trying to brag about. I have really done these things... It's a matter of controlling and using it for a better purpose. God would have never put me in this position for nothing, I have been in trouble my whole life. only recently have I tried to do the right thing and use these ability's to my advantage or the help of other's.

I see that you seek truth, but what is truth even if it's in the vision of the blind.

I
Old 10-06-2013, 03:52 AM   #53
eggs of satan
Inactive

Quote:
I can give you a video but you will have to give me awhile, I really don't want to bring too much publicity to myself and my surrounding's. You must think with vast clarity.
These ability's I speak of are not something im trying to brag about. I have really done these things... It's a matter of controlling and using it for a better purpose. God would have never put me in this position for nothing, I have been in trouble my whole life. only recently have I tried to do the right thing and use these ability's to my advantage or the help of other's.

I see that you seek truth, but what is truth even if it's in the vision of the blind.

I
I understand your position and look forward to seeing your video when your read.

I do think putting a video of it will give you credibility and be enable you to be of better service to humanity.
eggs of satan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 03:58 AM   #54
nilremtruth

the 9 rings,

Pleaidian? What is a Pleaidian exactly, or where can I read up on them? As I have many abilities some of which you say you have also except the levitation. As I have posted before I do not know if I am of another world or species or if 99% of this planets inhabitants are of another species entirely. So you got me interested in a Pleaidian.

Thanks in advance for information.
nilremtruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 04:17 AM   #55
klara

Quote:
They are usually translucent by will, never by force. They don't require "our" realm or 3rd dimension. It's used as a from of manipulation or confusion.
But our 3rd dimension can be used as a form of learning or teaching.
This is the reason the humans were put in this world called gaia, to teach the race of these beings concepts and intellect. Energy and it's universal and spiritual laws by itself. No race get's a head start, we have been manipulated into thinking somehting different,such as religion. Not saying all religion is false, but it shows values and standards for all humanity.

You must realize that this and has always been god's law for all races and entity's. Species of vast intelligence are always given a choose of will to succeed or fail. Ir's up to the race of beings to understand their place upon the universe and it's many different reality's.
What do you mean translucent by force?
My question, perhaps not clear enough was reffering to their density. Meaning if they can "be" in the xyz coordonates already occupied by psychical 3d things.
Sort of like the so called shadow people.
I assume that those capable of interstelar travel coming here are usually 4 density entities.
Old 10-06-2013, 05:03 AM   #56
ufochick

Yes I have met a white Draco. They are larger, their scales are larger in proportion to their body. The face is similar to the lower cast ones. they are the ruling cast.

He was not violent but just as manipulative, self serving and cold as the others.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 02:03 PM   #57
klara

Cool

White alligator is one of rarest in world with only 12 of its kind.These are not albino animals, they are what we call leucistic, which means they have a little bit of pigmentation around the mouth and a little touch on the tail and they have piercing blue eyes.

www.factslist.net

PS
Got to love syncronicity. It popped out on my F-book today.

Last edited by klara; 10-06-2013 at 08:23 PM.
klara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 06:47 PM   #58
ufochick

Quote:
Originally Posted by klara View Post
White alligator is one of rarest in world with only 12 of its kind.These are not albino animals, they are what we call leucistic, which means they have a little bit of pigmentation around the mouth and a little touch on the tail and they have piercing blue eyes.

www.factslist.net

I could have done without seeing that picture. Brought it all back.....wow
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 07:40 PM   #59
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
I could have done without seeing that picture. Brought it all back.....wow
So would you say......that not only have the Reptilians created bipedal, intelligent beings......but also beings in the animal kingdom? Hence, Reptilians - Reptiles! They say that God creates those in his own image! Therefore, the Reptilian Gods have created life - in their own image!
Old 10-06-2013, 10:35 PM   #60
Shiyoken
Premier Subscribers

Hiya!

Take a look at this thread as the 'White / Albino' Reptilians, one known as Pindar: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=200284 have been discuss briefly before! I would say there is more to it than meets the eye, and I find its portrayed in the Media/Life.

We are Linear by Design! Dynamic by Nature!

Last edited by Shiyoken; 10-06-2013 at 10:36 PM.
Shiyoken is offline   Reply With Quote