Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 01-03-2012, 09:54 PM   #101
ufochick

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggs of satan View Post
have a question for you...

you've said reptilian possession/shapeshifting is a case of them highjacking the etheric body, but david icke and swerdlow have stated tehy are physical and they shapeshift between human and lizard depending on their hormone split adn go as far as to say they consume babies to keep human form. Is this just fictional on icke and swerdlows part? You should really get a hold of icke and share with him your experience
There is so much information, it gets very involved honestly. I keep typing the same thing over and over LOL.

David does not claim they shapeshift, their atoms don't rearrange and go from reptilian to human, no. These Beings can "ride along" with people who are have very low vibrational rate (negative, violent, fearful, angry) or are bloodliners, they sometimes convince the human soul to leave through different methods, when they do this they take over the human body.

When people see them shapeshift it's because they either are riding along or have taken over the body, BUT the reptilians etheric/energy body has a tough time staying in the human physical form. During times of stress the ethric body will come forward so to speak and can be viewed by people who can interpret the energy that they see. Sometimes I believe this happens but people cannot see it, other people can see the slightest change.

They don't consume babies they consume the ENERGY of the child. It's all to do with energy.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 12:27 AM   #102
eggs of satan
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
There is so much information, it gets very involved honestly. I keep typing the same thing over and over LOL.

David does not claim they shapeshift, their atoms don't rearrange and go from reptilian to human, no. These Beings can "ride along" with people who are have very low vibrational rate (negative, violent, fearful, angry) or are bloodliners, they sometimes convince the human soul to leave through different methods, when they do this they take over the human body.

When people see them shapeshift it's because they either are riding along or have taken over the body, BUT the reptilians etheric/energy body has a tough time staying in the human physical form. During times of stress the ethric body will come forward so to speak and can be viewed by people who can interpret the energy that they see. Sometimes I believe this happens but people cannot see it, other people can see the slightest change.

They don't consume babies they consume the ENERGY of the child. It's all to do with energy.

what are some methods to rid urself of hitch hikers?
eggs of satan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 10:33 AM   #103
dana

Quote:
Maori jump in the sea, but if you cant do that i've heard salt baths are good...with natural sea salt.
Old 02-03-2012, 02:32 PM   #104
ufochick

Quote:
The traditional methods such as salt, garlic, burning sage etc don't work for reps. I can say this because of my own experiences and the many many emails I have received. Now they may work on ghosts etc but not reps.

First is to realize some of your own thoughts are not your own, the second is to regain control of your thoughts (you should have control all the time anyway). there is little reason for them to ride along if they have no control and you are a service to others person. They feed on the reptilian traits, greed, hate, fear etc. If you have none of those you are no fun for them.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 10:02 AM   #105
klara

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrindigo View Post
ere's this guy describing the beings that appeared in my dreams.
Does my dream prove the existence of reptilians? I don't know. Was my dream nothing more than a dream? I don't know, but it was vivid as if I were experiencing it. Stranger was the fact that I was aware that I was dreaming.

Do you have any insights, suggestions, or theories? So far you're the most experienced person I've crossed in regard to this theme and dreaming. Anything you can offer would be very much appreciated.
hi,
hope you will visit this forum again.
don't know why, but your dream feels real. no rational argument as to why.
Old 09-04-2013, 10:03 AM   #106
klara

hi ufochick,

thank you for sharing your experience. Astral world is a Disneyland filled with the strangest things.
Old 04-06-2013, 09:23 PM   #107
muscltory
Premier Subscribers

Default Hi UFO Chick

I would say I know exactly what happened to you. It was not a dream. And you are very accurate about the ability of them to pull us out of our selves by separating our astral body, and then pulling it to them, or just pulling you into your astral body at home. When they come into our homes, they can pull us into our astral body only, or sometimes have us be in both the pyhsical and astral. They can also put programs or blocks into us that make it very difficult for us to explain what happened. Many times I just shut down when I start telling someone what happened last night, and their reaction is "that can't happen" and I realize that it is a waste of time to explain any further.

The one with a tail was a Draco. The Zeta Riticulans love to hang witht the Reptilians because the Reptilians bascially set things up and tag along for the ride. I have been pulled many times in such places as MILAB, the white house, the pentagon, some building called Windsor Palace, and into homes.
I know this group of Dracos responsible for all terrorist attacks in America and other Illuminatti/nwo controlled places there were 8 of them, and when I say responsible, I mean they made it possible. Reptilians can jump into our bodies as well, and the only way I know of to make sure they can never do that again is to have a Healing and accept the Acturian download. You can get that for free, I will post the linka dn you may send me an email any time.

I feel the Dracos are so horribly discusting, You can feel the children they have raped and killed and some of them eaten as well in their presence. And Oh my God do they smell!! I must have said a thousand times, Can't you people ever take a bath? What is up with that? All this technology and nobody ever heard of soap and water? There have been Dracos, Zetas, Reptilians, including this big horrible blue dinosaurian/reptilian- he used to say "huh huh huh remember me?" [like how could I for get], and ther Reptiods, Dinosaurians, these other really nasty looking dudes, I saw one on a rerun of Star Wars VI when Luke went to Jabba's place to get Lea and Hans. The dude with glowing red eyes and a worm for his head.
UFO Chick I goota tell ya when I saw that dude with those red eyes and the big worm for his head sitting in the same room as me, I was not well.
I talk to myself during these experiences, and now that I had the Reptilian Spirit removed, I am the only one I can hear inside me, I say things like, OK I can hadle this, I am sitting in a room full of horrible monsters and I am the only Human. It really helped that I am cheeky, so like you I love to tell them off.
I don't seem to be able to add the link for the free Healings so I'll type it in. http://www.waynebrewer.net He is a Healer that removed a reptilian from me and I have been recieving help from the Arcturians ever since.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg reptilians1.jpg (9.8 KB, 40 views)
muscltory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 09:54 PM   #108
muscltory
Premier Subscribers

Default This pic above is what happened to me many times

I hate to wake up and find myself in this position. That was no dream that you were electrocuted, they have done it to me over 80,000 times. It is so bizarre how the Reptilians can just come into your home. So many have come here I guess over 1700 of them. This all started in January 2012 for me. Well, them coming into my home started then.
George H Bush, a Draco named Magog was the first one to attack me. I used to call him out for his behaviour and post what he was doing. I am friends with and speak to a girl named Isabel. Bush raped her when she was 4 years old and he choked her to death at the same moment that he ejaculated in her. I think he tried to kill me was becuase I was telling others what has has been doing to our children.
He did the same thing to me. One time he murdered me, [some would call these near death experiences, I don't- because if I am out of my body and it takes a Higher power to put me back in that is not the same thing as coming back in yourself] he did the same thing to me except he used some sort of hologram to make me looke like a 4 yr old girl.
In other words, Bush Sr raped and killed me in the same way as he did to Isabel, but then later actually made me look like here and did it again.
I have been killed so many times. It hurts!! And their weapons hurt too.
I died and Mother God gently pushed me back into my body and said, "Heaven is not ready for you yet." This has happened 54 times to me.

The first many times this happened to me, I had a Reptilian spiirit insde me so I was tricked into thinking things like this can't be real, but as Magog pushed me down really hard, I fell and hit my head on a big crystal and there was blood everywhere. I think they like to electrocute us while they rapes us is because they can feed off the energy we emit as intense pain.

They have many different types of weapons. too. One makes you body numb. If you are standing, your head will flop to the side and you will still strand, but you will have no control over you body. Then they would grab my hand and guide me to the bed. I had no choice or control and they used me for energy extraction sessions. What they did to me varied over time. But mostly it was sodomy that they wanted.

I am so happy for you that you somehow stopped it from happening in your intiial post, It took me a long time, and Galactic help to get the rapes to stop. They still come in and use weapons on me. Yesterday one called Jay Rockefeller held a gun to my head in the kitchen. I don't know if I should call it a stun gun or an electrocution gun. They all held it to the back of my head in the same spot. There is a muscle behind my left ear and it is about 3" wide and goes to my spine. They always hit me in that muscle. It hurts like hell. I have been asking for more help. The Arcturians can take spirits into the Light, but they are not allowed to take someone with a physical body, like the Bushes or Obama, or the Rockefellers.
Old 04-06-2013, 10:30 PM   #109
muscltory
Premier Subscribers

Default Reptilian invaders

When I tell you UFO Chick, that I know exactly what happend to you I mean in the method that it happened, not the exact details. I could just read your DNA to see what happened, but lately I have not been reading DNA that much. They put programs in us for various reasons. One stopped my ability to read DNA for awhile, but know this...we are more powerful than they are because we are of the Light.

Sometimes it gets intense though. Like when they hit us with the weapons over and over again. That can be overwelming. In the begining of our encounters, they tried to get me to kill local cops. I had to repeatedly tell them over and over that I am a Spriitual person and I live with out bringing intentional harm to another. So they quickly gave up on that and then used me for sex. They also have disease ray technology and injestion or injection shots. That is when they use a needle and inject something into us. They have injected HIV into me 120 times now and lst time I injested it they shot it into my right butt cheek and it hurt like hell. I later figured out that it was a quart of liquid, a quart of live virus HIV. I think it is like a 750ml or a liter, I forget the metric equivalent. I have cleansed and removed HIV so many times, by the last time the 120th, I went out fairly quickly. the 119th time was in January 13, so like 5 months ago.

I was just thinking about that guy Holmes in Colorado who pleaded insanity for the shooting of Aurora. What is so awful for me is that the same Dracos that got him to do it, also sodomized me. I can't explain how hideous it is to have these monsters inside. Then to make is more intense, since I see people's experiences in their DNA, which by the way anyone can do, we all have senses of vison and knowing by looking.
So having a monster that has killed so many on top of you, I used to say is like a dirty that you can't clean. Now that I have done thousands of Healings on myself, and had the Blessing of having Healing done for my by others, it is a dirty that can be cleaned by the Light. Some of the Dracos that had me as a sex toy worked in the concentration camps. Some of the reptilians too. That was so overwhelming for me to digest. I could feel the thousands of Humans being killed in Germany while they were inside of my physically, or just in my presence. That is really gross to me, to see piles of dead bodies and feel the males who did its energy connecting to it empathically was somthing I never want to happen again.
Old 04-06-2013, 10:44 PM   #110
muscltory
Premier Subscribers

Default The dual identity

What is really freaky to me too is that some of these dudes are both Human and Reptilian and they visit in both ways. At least when they are Human they don't stink as much. So many have came in my home and so many times have I been pulled off to somewhere so they could use me for sex or worse, MILAB where they do experimants on so many.
One time I was pulled into MILAB and I opened my eyes to see many children strapped to hospital like beds. They were horrified and I spoke to some girls and told them to keep telling people until someone helps you.
I know that children are pulled into MILAB so they can be raped and imprinted with a target. Once they put a target in my anus, but I recognized it and removed it. Anything they do can be undone and removed. When they put the target in my anus, it felt like a burning energy ball. I suddenly had images of many multitudes of men sodomizing me and felt very sexually aroused. Of course I did not want this and since this is not something I am seeking, removed it.
But it is a very effective way to get the children, they rape the kid on the bed, imprint them, then men in their presence have a strong feeling of lust and desparately want to have intercourse with the child. Once a Human has intercourse with the child, it becomes so much more of a permanent program.
When the Reptilians have sex with a child with out their physical bodies, it is a sexualization syndrome, but when a Human follows the Reptilian, it makes it a permanent attraction in the physical plane.
Old 19-06-2013, 06:28 PM   #111
klara

Cool Documentary about abduction phenomenon

http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot....phenomena.html

Extensive research shows that alien abductions are occurring all over the world. In the production of this film, investigators traveled to ten countries in a daring attempt to uncover the truth. In this breathtaking program both witnesses and internationally respected researchers present the facts about this shocking and alarming phenomenon.

Strange implants of an unknown technology are removed from an abductee's. A British policeman is abducted by two aliens, one of which he photographed. Strange landing marks and magnetic anomalies are found on the ground after abduction experiences. A man from Nazareth suffers from severe inflammations after being covered with a yellow dust during an abduction. Includes detailed accounts of UFO and Alien abductions from the United States, Great Britain, France, Finland, Hungary, Israel, Australia and Brazil. source: ufotv.studios

Last edited by klara; 19-06-2013 at 06:31 PM.
klara is offline   Reply With Quote