Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 19-02-2010, 10:00 PM   #41
michael christopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by diky View Post
many people post here solely for an arse kissing session

they are not interested in discussing anything
It appears to be that way to me as well. After all, asking questions is not "arguing." It's kind of silly to only converse with people who agree with your beliefs.

grace society
"Scrier" (my first novel)
michael christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2010, 11:04 AM   #42
loublaze3

I grew up in Zambia. And in the rural areas witchcraft is still practiced by some. I've attached two links with true stories from Zambia about satanism and the occult. They may make very weird and unbelievable reading but i've grown up hearing stories like these all my life

http://allafrica.com/stories/200907020985.html

TWO teenagers on Tuesday told the Chifubu Local Court in Ndola that they killed over 300 people after they were allegedly initiated into satanism by Kamba Ward PF councillor, Oscar Himanga, eight years ago.

The teenagers were testifying in their defence, in a case in which they have been sued for defamation by the councillor.

According to a writ of claim, Mr Himanga alleged that the two boys, aged 13 and 14 years old defamed his character while acting together.
He was claiming compensation for defamation.

The second defendant, who is 13 years old told the Local Court magistrates, Amos Banda, Aaron Banda and Rose Muke that when he was five years old, his neighbour, Mr Himanga asked him and his friend, the co-defendant, to help him carry a cupboard inside his house.

He said a snake came out of the cupboard and Mr Himanga told the boys not to be scared.

The boy claimed that Mr Himanga then gave them K500 from which they bought sweets (candy)

He said as they were leaving, they picked an empty packet of Chibuku on the road and surprisingly they found a K20,000 which they got.
He said they bought food for themselves using the K20,000 (currency not very strong lol) but that the money kept on getting replaced whenever they got their change.

The boy testified that the next day, Mr Himanga took him and his friend to an old warehouse in Kawama where they found white men who were half humans and half snakes.

He said he and his friend were told that they were new members and they continued to meet the same people in the Atlantic Ocean.

The boy said that he used a spiritual computer to cause accidents and deaths in order to please his masters.

He said he was then asked to kill his mother last year, and it was at that point that he told a neighbour what they were going through because he refused to kill his mother.
That information leaked to his primary school and he was then expelled because the school authorities felt he was a danger to other pupils.

When he told his mother, the family sought help from the Bethel Church and by the end of last year, he and his friend stopped practising satanism.

The first defendant told the court that he was six years old when he saw a snake coming out of the cupboard.

He said after they were initiated, he had powers to turn into a dog and two people had seen him do that.

The defendant said he eventually became mentally ill and was taken to a clinic and that he was kicked out of his school because he used to bite his friends until he sucked blood from them.

He said he killed his aunt and sister-in-law using satanic magic and that he wore invisible rings that he pressed to turn into a spiritual being.

Mr Himanga asked the defendant how he benefited from satanism and why he had not reported to his mother when he saw the snake.

The boy said he did not report the snake incident because he was afraid of being beaten by his mother who would have thought that he was being paid for working.

Later the court watched a video recorded by police in which the two boys also claimed how the councillor initiated them but could not finish viewing it because of a power outage.

The matter was adjourned to July 3 for judgment.

If you think thats insane....take a look at this http://www.fenza.org/files/fingers/s..._challenge.pdf

For the second link scroll down to the 'testaments' given by former members of the occult

Last edited by loublaze3; 20-02-2010 at 11:11 AM.
loublaze3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2010, 10:43 AM   #43
hammarberg

This is an rather old thread, but i'll answer/write it anyway... Good to have this one up there, interesting read.

At the fastest ever changing/awakening period i've had this far, i had one of these "astral abductions." It was very disgusting and unpleasant experience, although a needed one...

One night, it was between 5th - 10th this January, i had this strange dream... It happened right after i fell asleep, at least by clock. I found my self totally in totally lucid state in some dark place, no light at all, just pitch black. Tied to somesort of chair. I was there in astral plane, with my astral/energy body and "me" in there. Strange thing was, i didn't see my body at all, usually when astral travelling i see my auric field all the time.(I see auras when awake too.) totally pitch black, and i was tied down to a chair which felt like a dentists chair, i was like in a half sitting/lying down position.

Right when i noticed i was tied down, i knew something was not right and then i worked quite hard to find out what is going on and why i can't move etc. Then this reptilian figure started to take shape in front of me. Greenish, scaly skin, eyes were pitch black, not the usual slit ones. Only part i saw of it was its face, but i somehow knew it was standing there and it was like maybe 2,5m tall... And then it hit me, this thing is trying to somehow harm my mental/spiritual state and i dunno, i felt like, its trying to take over me somehow. Like make me matrixzombie again, a total kind of that.

Then the interesting thing happened, i knew i must flee quickly or something terrible will happen. Then i consetrated for a moment and somehow ripped my soul/spirit/myself out of my astral/etheric body and i woke up in my bed.. It was odd that during that "dream" i didn't have any fear what so ever, fear hit me when i woke up in my place.. I usually(not any more) have any kind of fear to there reptiles or other humanoid/astral creatures... I used to have. some bad experiences, possible abduction(s) when i was kid etc.

(I hope my english is alright?)
hammarberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2010, 03:32 PM   #44
fist fury
Banned

Reptilians are the greatest enemy of all of makind. You must hate them to the very core of your existence, fight them at every turn and NEVER let them persuade you or MANIPULATE you in any sort of way. They can make themselves appear in any FORM, and infact, their 'REPTILIAN/DRACONIAN' shape might just be a ILLUSION, people who saw how they really looked like would have fainted on spot because they are so repulsive and unnatural. REPTOIDS SHOULD BE WIPED OFF AT ALL COSTS.
fist fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2010, 06:06 PM   #45
hammarberg

*** (double post)

Last edited by hammarberg; 17-03-2010 at 06:08 PM.
Old 17-03-2010, 06:07 PM   #46
hammarberg

Greatest enemy? Hate them? Fight them?

I can't share that kind of view, thank God not. There is no kind of enemy for me, neither there is good or bad, things just are.
To "fight" negativity or negative creatures one must LOVE them thats what they fear and thats the only real way of dealing with these things.

If you're trolling, you have almost succeeded, let's see who's gonna attavk you first, i'm not the one doing that.

Hate? Fight? Aren't those jut hte things these buggers want people to do? By acting totally opposite to that there's hope of getting rid of these things.

And actually i've met a reptilian creature who was not evil or negative in any way, little rude creature yea, but otherways as human as we are. It had a hard time convining me he didn't have any bad in mind... Well, that creature was hanging out with some light-beings, Pleiaidians as far as i know, so nothing bad there.

But hate, fighting, resistance, fear etc. are things that keep these malevolent creatures doing their stuff. It's all energy and magnetism, you get what you give.
Old 17-03-2010, 06:28 PM   #47
johnthejedi24

If what you say is true. Thank you for showing some compassion towards other people/beings. It is okay to hate individual members for what they have done, but NEVER an entire species. We ALL have to get our shit together people or we are DOOMED to a petty low end existence.

Last edited by johnthejedi24; 17-03-2010 at 06:30 PM.
johnthejedi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2010, 09:06 PM   #48
deuce mcallister

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
Those who have been assigned to disrupt this forum are even more sad. But they do serve one VERY important purpose, they validate that we are on the right track!!! If we weren't? they wouldn't be here!! So in a way I am glad to see them.
If we can just smile when we see them and realize they are telling us we are right and refuse to argue this place would be so great.
Post of the decade

deuce mcallister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2010, 12:08 AM   #49
fist fury
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammarberg View Post
Greatest enemy? Hate them? Fight them?

I can't share that kind of view, thank God not. There is no kind of enemy for me, neither there is good or bad, things just are.
To "fight" negativity or negative creatures one must LOVE them thats what they fear and thats the only real way of dealing with these things.
Sorry, but when you are dealing with interdimensional/souless/demonic/cold-blooded psychotic REPTILIAN manipulators FROM HELL you can throw your humanistic or hippie notions OUT THE WINDOW. We are not even dealing with other humans or animals, your "love" will NOT work on them.

Quote:
And actually i've met a reptilian creature who was not evil or negative in any way, little rude creature yea, but otherways as human as we are. It had a hard time convining me he didn't have any bad in mind... Well, that creature was hanging out with some light-beings, Pleiaidians as far as i know, so nothing bad there.
Pleidians are FALSE IMAGES CREATED BY THE REPTILIANS THEMSELVES. The one thing the Reptilian will NEVER do is tell you the truth. ONLY TRUST THEM BY THEIR ACTIONS. Any being that pretends to convey "good" or "neutrality" while hiding behind vagueness or darkness is infact only pure manevolenence, they need to cover their true intentions/agenda because it would literrally kill you if you knew they just want to ABUSE YOU, your mind, your body, BECAUSE REPTILIANS FEED BOTH ON YOUR PSYCHIC AND BIOLOGICAL ENERGY.

Those "Pleidians" were most likely Reptoids creating mentals channels for the purpose of making you vulnerable to future (and more painful) manipulations by them.

Quote:
But hate, fighting, resistance, fear etc. are things that keep these malevolent creatures doing their stuff. It's all energy and magnetism, you get what you give.
That is pure and absolute BULLSHIT. These reptoids are more than ethereal rabid dogs in the fringe, these are SNAKES polluting EVERY LEVEL of our existence TO BENEFIT ONLY THEM. Simply us doing nothing empowers them. The only way to be liberated is to fight, and it starts with the inner self. Only when you get yourself rid of these weak 'feelings' (which they use to control you) will you be able to understand what enery is. It is controlling your own destiny, analyzing objectively, and living for the moment. But you, are a prime example of typical reptilian mind-slave, who has to bend over backwards to cover for your MASTERS.

Last edited by fist fury; 18-03-2010 at 12:10 AM.
fist fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2010, 11:00 AM   #50
hammarberg

You keep your opinions and i keep mine.

I'm not afraid of these things, you seem to be.. Forget your fear and you might feel quite comfortable.

I guess you havent met any Pleiadians youself? I haven't met them "in flesh" but in astral yes... And these are absolutely not any projections made by blood drinking superevil spacedemons or what you want to call them.

Why am i bothering to even say this. It's impossible to turn heads of these trolls here.

Reptilian mind slave? I doubt it.
Old 18-03-2010, 12:11 PM   #51
disinformersbeafraid

Quote:
Originally Posted by fist fury View Post
That is pure and absolute BULLSHIT. These reptoids are more than ethereal rabid dogs in the fringe, these are SNAKES polluting EVERY LEVEL of our existence TO BENEFIT ONLY THEM. Simply us doing nothing empowers them. The only way to be liberated is to fight, and it starts with the inner self. Only when you get yourself rid of these weak 'feelings' (which they use to control you) will you be able to understand what enery is. It is controlling your own destiny, analyzing objectively, and living for the moment. But you, are a prime example of typical reptilian mind-slave, who has to bend over backwards to cover for your MASTERS.
I tend to agree with fist fury.

There has always been fight between good and evil throughout our entire history. To those who say we do not need to do anything....Answer this please:

If Hitler was not stopped he would have continued his killings. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?....What was good to him; was bad to others. And he was to be stopped as he was killing thousands (and maybe hundreds of thousands...who knows...millions?). One man and his army destroying so many lives. Would you just have showered your love to him and say "Yah..Way to go, dude....You have all my love.....Spread the love (ahem, the killing) more...". No...He needed to be stopped.

Throughout whatever history (true history, that is) that we have been exposed to by the MSM, we have seen this battle between good and evil.

Did Moses try to stop the Egyptian kings...Or did he say..."Thou have all my love and support...Continue your killings"? Did the Saints of Christianity just instead of fighting the demons and the dragons and slaining them, say "Oh...demons and dragons...I love you so much...Come and eat me!"? Did Krishna (in Hinduism) ask Arjuna to stop the fighting for Dharma (in Mahabharata) against those who were based on lies, deceits, and untruthful behavior?....Absolutely freaking NO!

For Disinformers: This video will surely warm up your blood - if nothing can rid of the coldness of your blood, this will. I promise!
http://www.youtube.com/v/1se5UJfNppY&hl=en_US&fs=1&
disinformersbeafraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2010, 02:31 AM   #52
sh3lly

I think what people need to realize is, just because something hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it isn't possible. Another thing is, breaking the loop of religion is great, but it can be easily replaced by another loop, which is science. Science is just another religion and only believing or agreeing with what can be physically measured by our current level of science is a fallible position. Some things exist which cannot be currently measured by our sciences.

Even if I do not believe something is likely to be true, I still say, anything is possible. Because my level of perception and understanding of the world around me is flawed and ever-developing and improving. Just something to keep in mind.
Old 20-03-2010, 11:36 PM   #53
disinformersbeafraid

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh3lly View Post
I think what people need to realize is, just because something hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it isn't possible. Another thing is, breaking the loop of religion is great, but it can be easily replaced by another loop, which is science. Science is just another religion and only believing or agreeing with what can be physically measured by our current level of science is a fallible position. Some things exist which cannot be currently measured by our sciences.

Even if I do not believe something is likely to be true, I still say, anything is possible. Because my level of perception and understanding of the world around me is flawed and ever-developing and improving. Just something to keep in mind.
Agree. A man in this physical world/realm is not free. There are several bindings for a man. Bindings of the elementals of which his body is made of, bindings due to his sensations, bindings of his conceptions regarding his own self and others, bindings of the mind, and bindings of his own consciousness.

A man is not free unless he is able to break out of all these bindings. No playing with physical form (read DNA manipulation), no form of mental magick and manipulations, no playing with sensations, or playing with conceptualization, or playing with consciousness is going to set him free.

Those who realize this will try to set himself free....others with continue their playings based on their ignorance...(ignorance is nothing but coverings of lies).

For Disinformers: This video will surely warm up your blood - if nothing can rid of the coldness of your blood, this will. I promise!
http://www.youtube.com/v/1se5UJfNppY&hl=en_US&fs=1&

Last edited by disinformersbeafraid; 20-03-2010 at 11:39 PM.
disinformersbeafraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 05:40 AM   #54
sh3lly

Quote:
Originally Posted by disinformersbeafraid View Post
Agree. A man in this physical world/realm is not free. There are several bindings for a man. Bindings of the elementals of which his body is made of, bindings due to his sensations, bindings of his conceptions regarding his own self and others, bindings of the mind, and bindings of his own consciousness.

A man is not free unless he is able to break out of all these bindings. No playing with physical form (read DNA manipulation), no form of mental magick and manipulations, no playing with sensations, or playing with conceptualization, or playing with consciousness is going to set him free.

Those who realize this will try to set himself free....others with continue their playings based on their ignorance...(ignorance is nothing but coverings of lies).
Your words here have particular relevance to me lately. I do feel trapped by my form and sense and perceptions, especially lately. I don't see how one can break free except by death, and even then, how permanent is it? What I mean is, our we forced into yet another human form, forced to live YET ANOTHER life... or are we truly freed and able to move on to "better" things? To exist in pure consciousness and energy would seem a nice way to go for awhile...
Old 03-08-2010, 06:01 AM   #55
ufochick

Quote:
Your words here have particular relevance to me lately. I do feel trapped by my form and sense and perceptions, especially lately. I don't see how one can break free except by death, and even then, how permanent is it? What I mean is, our we forced into yet another human form, forced to live YET ANOTHER life... or are we truly freed and able to move on to "better" things? To exist in pure consciousness and energy would seem a nice way to go for awhile...
I have found the best way to become more melded with the higher self or consciousness is to quiet the mind. learn to stop the jibber jabber that is always going on in most people's minds. When that is stopped there is a bonding and other things come as a knowing. It's a beginning.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 05:13 PM   #56
subl1minal

Quote:
i think what people need to realize is, just because something hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it isn't possible. Another thing is, breaking the loop of religion is great, but it can be easily replaced by another loop, which is science. Science is just another religion and only believing or agreeing with what can be physically measured by our current level of science is a fallible position. Some things exist which cannot be currently measured by our sciences.

Even if i do not believe something is likely to be true, i still say, anything is possible. Because my level of perception and understanding of the world around me is flawed and ever-developing and improving. Just something to keep in mind.
1++++++++++++++

Quote:
i have found the best way to become more melded with the higher self or consciousness is to quiet the mind. Learn to stop the jibber jabber that is always going on in most people's minds. When that is stopped there is a bonding and other things come as a knowing. It's a beginning.
1+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 08:22 PM   #57
saint_chris

hi ufochick

Ure encounters i beleive as i have recently experienced astral projection my self, however how do go from simply leaving your body in your own bedroom to enterig another dimesion?

and in these dimesions do you have special powers like u can create in lucid dreaming?
saint_chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 01:02 AM   #58
ufochick

It's either laugh or scream, every email, every PM and so many posts about the astral world.... sigh.

In my experiences I have stayed in the here and now. My ventures into the astral have been short and convincing. I descibed that I WOKE in the realm I was in during my reptilian experience. My etheric body had been taken. I assume I simply went to where it was. I do not remember going to it.

You do not want to visit the lower realms. If you must do(and AGAIN I say it's a bad dangerous idea and don't try astral travel at the very least until you have complete control of your thoughts and emotions and actions, even then it's very tricky) astral travel work on staying in the here and now. Focus on things, buildings etc in this world.

Several people have contacted me about how to learn AT.... (pulls at hair!!) my advice is look for published books not on the internet. Everyone is an expert on the internet on such topics. (so ignore me and start studying real published books, PLEASE)

Eden McCoy wrote Astral Travel for Beginners.. it's a good start. For those who wish to get serious about it or do it frequently more knowledge of the realms, protection etc is needed. These will be found in many wiccan books however you will need to get past the touchy feely ones and into the serious, salt, tools, energy manipulation, 4directions, all kinds of stuff books to get the info you really need.
In my opinion if you can't create an energy Being and set it to a task you should not be AT on a regular basis. You are going to run into thought forms that have been created by others if you can't even make one of your own your chance of getting tangled up with them are high. Yes many people do it and are fine, many have nasty experiences that stay with them for a lifetime.

The thing is the Akashic records and many other things can be seen and experienced without leaving your body. Remote viewing and meditation can both go a long long way in getting the information and experiences that can be had with AT.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
Old 11-08-2010, 02:17 AM   #59
memoryhughes

Quote:

Ok 1st experience. I awoke in my etheric body, My astral AND etheric body were together, I came into contact with a reptilian entity.... it was unpleasant.. I knew I had been there many times before. He wanted something I did not want to give him (I will not be crass, read between the lines).
Okay. I'm with you.

Quote:

I fought with him.. he was NOT expecting me to do this. I then came back to my body. The reason I count this as a real experience and not a dream or illusion is because when my astral body returned to my physical body I could feel him pounding my etheric body's head into a wall. Physically feel it. The more I laughed at him in the physical the more my head was pounded. Then my etheric body came back and it was over.
I have a question for you. Have you ever heard of (or can you otherwise comment on) any experiences that were consensual?

In my experience, both are possible. I was attacked by one exceptionally vicious reptilian (I fought him off, and hard). But in my experience they can and do take human lovers, and they can be wonderful. There was one in particular with whom I shared a meaningful relationship. He was very kind and gentle. He did not live long and I am still trying to find out what happened to him.

Quote:

The one thing that convinced me this was real more than anything else was the "slave" he called out to a woman and she approached us, she did what he asked her to and I was appalled to my very core.. but the look on her face and what I felt from her.. those things I will remember until I die. I told him to tell her to stop.. she was so grateful.. no dream I have ever had had that kind of emotion coming from another Being or person. I knew then if I agreed I would be like her. I continued to refuse. I then awoke in my body... very disgusted... I was almost physically sick.
What did he ask her to do? Sexual favors? Other acts?
Was it your impression that you were looking at a woman who was a slave in the flesh, or a visible manifestation of her enslaved will? I am very curious about this.

I was told that they have slaves, but that many slaves are treated lovingly. I don't think he lied to me, because their telepathic nature reveals a lot about what they're thinking when they are communicating with you.

Thanks for entertaining my questions.
memoryhughes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 03:08 AM   #60
ufochick

Sorry for doing it this way. I always mess up the quotes..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick

Ok 1st experience. I awoke in my etheric body, My astral AND etheric body were together, I came into contact with a reptilian entity.... it was unpleasant.. I knew I had been there many times before. He wanted something I did not want to give him (I will not be crass, read between the lines).

Okay. I'm with you.

Quote:

I fought with him.. he was NOT expecting me to do this. I then came back to my body. The reason I count this as a real experience and not a dream or illusion is because when my astral body returned to my physical body I could feel him pounding my etheric body's head into a wall. Physically feel it. The more I laughed at him in the physical the more my head was pounded. Then my etheric body came back and it was over.

I have a question for you. Have you ever heard of (or can you otherwise comment on) any experiences that were consensual?

Sexual consensual interaction? fabulous sex in the astral? LOL ya I have been told of it. Human to human though in the astral plane. It has been called melding. The ones I know happened were when 2 people were physically together and then joined in the astral. Married folks type thing.I have heard of others but cannot confirm it.

In my experience, both are possible. I was attacked by one exceptionally vicious reptilian (I fought him off, and hard). But in my experience they can and do take human lovers, and they can be wonderful. There was one in particular with whom I shared a meaningful relationship. He was very kind and gentle. He did not live long and I am still trying to find out what happened to him.

Quote:

The one thing that convinced me this was real more than anything else was the "slave" he called out to a woman and she approached us, she did what he asked her to and I was appalled to my very core.. but the look on her face and what I felt from her.. those things I will remember until I die. I told him to tell her to stop.. she was so grateful.. no dream I have ever had had that kind of emotion coming from another Being or person. I knew then if I agreed I would be like her. I continued to refuse. I then awoke in my body... very disgusted... I was almost physically sick.

What did he ask her to do? Sexual favors? Other acts?
Was it your impression that you were looking at a woman who was a slave in the flesh, or a visible manifestation of her enslaved will? I am very curious about this.

She was "complete" I don't know how else to say it. It wasn't like she was there in the astral and had a body somewhere. She existed there. He told her to do something to me, which she did so fast I was stunned and it took me a second to say "NO, you don't have to do that" then "tell her to stop" to him. She was really grossed out by what she was told to do, but she was obviously frightened enough to do as she was told. Her repulsion was so strong if it had been in the physical I would say she would have been physically sick all over me. However she did not hesitate once she was told what to do. The reptilian merely moved his fingers in a certain way at her and she did as she was told. The look of thankfullness on her face when I stopped her was something I will never forget.

I was told that they have slaves, but that many slaves are treated lovingly. I don't think he lied to me, because their telepathic nature reveals a lot about what they're thinking when they are communicating with you.

Thanks for entertaining my questions.

His idea of treated lovingly treated and yours may simply be different. One owner may consider a chained dog who is well fed and watered and has shelter as well cared for another person will see it differently.

Last edited by ufochick; 11-08-2010 at 03:09 AM.