Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 17-02-2010, 06:41 PM   #21
ladygoogoo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 475
Likes: 10 (6 Posts)
Default sharing

I think it is vital and I thank you for sharing your experience.
We all need to be hyper vigilant right now. They may be aware
we know too much and are coming to get us right back into fear space.
Using dreams is how hoodoo magick and voodoo also work when the
person is asleep they are much more vulnerable to attack.
Your story is one we should all be aware of.

shudder.

Last edited by ladygoogoo; 17-02-2010 at 06:42 PM. Reason: correct vigilant typo
ladygoogoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2010, 08:40 PM   #22
jamesdean
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 249
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

This stuff is nonsense.

It is nothing more than the unconscious mind at work (of which's power you completely underestimate).

For the last 10 yrs I have had frequent episodes of sleep paralysis (often 6 'back to back' attacks in a night).

According to you, this would connect me to the fourth dimension, but I have NEVER EVER SEEN REPTILIANS, GREYS or any other codswollope.

To prove it is an illusion of the mind, I have been able to train my mind to allow me to see 'certain things' which I decide during sleep paralysis, e.g. a cartoon character, and low and behold it has manifested when I am experiencing sleep paralysis!

IT IS ALL IN THE MIND
jamesdean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2010, 08:57 PM   #23
tjr1
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 32
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesdean View Post
This stuff is nonsense.

It is nothing more than the unconscious mind at work (of which's power you completely underestimate).

For the last 10 yrs I have had frequent episodes of sleep paralysis (often 6 'back to back' attacks in a night).

According to you, this would connect me to the fourth dimension, but I have NEVER EVER SEEN REPTILIANS, GREYS or any other codswollope.

To prove it is an illusion of the mind, I have been able to train my mind to allow me to see 'certain things' which I decide during sleep paralysis, e.g. a cartoon character, and low and behold it has manifested when I am experiencing sleep paralysis!

IT IS ALL IN THE MIND
no its not skeeo paralelsis is merging of three realities, astral reality, physical reality and dream reality and it is easy to distinguish between them if you have done it before, you cant so you are interpreting it as all a dream

Last edited by tjr1; 17-02-2010 at 08:57 PM.
tjr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2010, 09:01 PM   #24
jamesdean
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 249
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

WTF?

I have read plenty of articles on google claiming during sleep paralysis you are exposed to the fourth dimension where Reptilians can attack you.

I have never experienced this in 10 yrs, it's such crap.
jamesdean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2010, 09:12 PM   #25
subl1minal
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,732
Likes: 3 (1 Post)
Default

I've never experienced it either, Sleep Paralysis yes, but not any evil entities whilst it happenings.

I don't rule it out as 'crap' though.
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2010, 09:35 PM   #26
michael christopher
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 4,912
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesdean View Post
This stuff is nonsense.

It is nothing more than the unconscious mind at work (of which's power you completely underestimate).

For the last 10 yrs I have had frequent episodes of sleep paralysis (often 6 'back to back' attacks in a night).

According to you, this would connect me to the fourth dimension, but I have NEVER EVER SEEN REPTILIANS, GREYS or any other codswollope.

To prove it is an illusion of the mind, I have been able to train my mind to allow me to see 'certain things' which I decide during sleep paralysis, e.g. a cartoon character, and low and behold it has manifested when I am experiencing sleep paralysis!

IT IS ALL IN THE MIND
What's really annoying is that people don't realize the power of the dream state. In lucid dreams in particular whatever you are thinking about literally manifests before you. I hate it when people think that their dreams prove they are in contact with extradimensional entities - how can a dream be proof of anything? Isn't the idea of a dream that things happen in them which do not happen in reality? People have no idea how powerful the subconscious is so they start to fear imaginary bogeyman because they need some kind of devil to focus their energies at.
__________________
"We're having so much fun with the poisonous people,
spreading rumors and lies and stories they made up." - Bowie

grace society
"Scrier" (my first novel)
michael christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2010, 01:07 AM   #27
ufochick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tulsa Oklahoma metro area, USA
Posts: 10,426
Likes: 207 (107 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by architectorion View Post
Hello there Dana thank you for sharing your story, I have also had a few experiences in the dream world that were ultra 'real' feeling and I consider them to psychic attacks from other beings. But I will not clutter up your thread talking about them, I'll start a new thread one of these days when I have a decent amount of time to spend on the computer.

My question is do you have any links to photos and/or video of the aura being recorded? For a few years now, I have been trying to find evidence of this kind online but it has eluded me. I have read people talking about photos, but never seem to find them. I have also read that the chakras have been filmed, but can't find the film. So if you or anyone else knows where these photos are I'd appreciate you clueing me in! I have googled and searched youtube to no avail.
Go to google and find google images.. then type in aura photo..... there are quite a few. The easiest way to feel them is to have someone sit in a chair and you stand behind them, tell them to feel their energy and push it out, like they are trying to be Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggg. Then put your hands in the air at the height of their neck and about 2 feet (depending on how tall you are LOL) away from each side of their neck then very slowly bring your hands in towards their neck. Cup your hands and go in and out a bit. With a bit of concentration you should be able to feel a slight pressure that is pushing back at you from them or a solidity to the air. It feels a little like pushing on a balloon, it pushed back at you.

__________________
Interactive STO social community for Experiencers.
Private domain and hosting, no gov. or corp. ownership or programs.
Use your real name or remain anonymous.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2010, 01:12 AM   #28
ufochick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tulsa Oklahoma metro area, USA
Posts: 10,426
Likes: 207 (107 Posts)
Default

To those who are here being disrespectful to my post I have one word for you..


ok


Interestingly enough I respect you as a person enough not to respond with rudeness. So.. ok...

Dana
All polite questions will be answered to the best of my ability.
__________________
Interactive STO social community for Experiencers.
Private domain and hosting, no gov. or corp. ownership or programs.
Use your real name or remain anonymous.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2010, 01:16 AM   #29
michael christopher
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 4,912
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
To those who are here being disrespectful to my post I have one word for you..


ok


Interestingly enough I respect you as a person enough not to respond with rudeness. So.. ok...

Dana
All polite questions will be answered to the best of my ability.
Do you think not agreeing with your interpretation of your dreams is tantamount to disrespect?
__________________
"We're having so much fun with the poisonous people,
spreading rumors and lies and stories they made up." - Bowie

grace society
"Scrier" (my first novel)
michael christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2010, 01:18 AM   #30
ufochick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tulsa Oklahoma metro area, USA
Posts: 10,426
Likes: 207 (107 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladygoogoo View Post
I think it is vital and I thank you for sharing your experience.
We all need to be hyper vigilant right now. They may be aware
we know too much and are coming to get us right back into fear space.
Using dreams is how hoodoo magick and voodoo also work when the
person is asleep they are much more vulnerable to attack.
Your story is one we should all be aware of.

shudder.
I don't think we should really be vigilant. The thing is when we are afraid we give them power. When we think of them as powerful we are helping them in a way. Thought transcends all dimensions, since they are interdimensional I cannot think that these would be good things to do. The best thing I believe is to think of them as powerless.. insignificant and destined to leave us in one way or another.

Dana
__________________
Interactive STO social community for Experiencers.
Private domain and hosting, no gov. or corp. ownership or programs.
Use your real name or remain anonymous.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2010, 01:26 AM   #31
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default The Mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesdean View Post
This stuff is nonsense.

It is nothing more than the unconscious mind at work (of which's power you completely underestimate).

For the last 10 yrs I have had frequent episodes of sleep paralysis (often 6 'back to back' attacks in a night).

According to you, this would connect me to the fourth dimension, but I have NEVER EVER SEEN REPTILIANS, GREYS or any other codswollope.

To prove it is an illusion of the mind, I have been able to train my mind to allow me to see 'certain things' which I decide during sleep paralysis, e.g. a cartoon character, and low and behold it has manifested when I am experiencing sleep paralysis!

IT IS ALL IN THE MIND
are you all in the mind also
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2010, 04:00 AM   #32
mrindigo
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: United States
Posts: 5,593
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Thank you for sharing this, UfoChick. It seems you and I were brought here by similar means. I'm not personally decided on what the dreams meant. They could be subconscious interpretations of my waking life, some other force. I am thankful for you going out on a limb like you did there, and it's helped me come to some other potential conclusions.

A little before I joined this forum, I had a series of very strange dreams involving reptilian humanoids, and they were not friendly. While dreams of reptilian beings brought you and I here, that's where the similarities stop. I touched on this dream when I first came here, but didn't really elaborate because I was nervous; I think I will now.

In my dream I was part of a group specially formed to hunt them and eradicate them, called "The Slayers." There were 1,500 of us, and for what ever reason that number had some significance, which is unaware to me now. I don't know why I was in this group or how I came to be a part of it. We wore brown hooded robes and carried weapons. Mine was a large white and gold two-handed sword. Each of us visibly emitted light in the forum of auras. The colors I was showing were orange, gray/blue, and indigo. Oddly, I had the ability to shape and mold my aura into extensions of myself, in this case it was angel-like wings and an armored helmet.
For some reason I was walking through a field of tall grass when this red portal opened. I just stopped and looked as several reptilian humanoids piled out wearing black armor, and carried guns. I remember the armor giving off a sheen, almost like obsidian. They formed defensive ranks and finally one more exited the portal. The last one was different than the soldiers. It had on a maroon colored robe and had greener skin than the others. It also had three eyes, one on the top of the forehead, and small horns on it's head which almost resembled hair or a crown. It was taller and more slender than the soldiers too. It raised it's hand and they started to fire at me with what looked like laser beam guns (think star wars). They had no effect, and I just smirked. I took my sword from my back. Suddenly I started picking up their telepathy frequency and 'heard' the robed one shouting. I laughed, and they all heard me and slowed down some in awe. I quickly overwhelmed them and cut several of them down before stopping at the robbed one. When I got close to it, I noticed a pendant with a strange sun emblem with a reptile eye in the center. The reptilian was visibly shaking and tried to plead with me. I cut it down and then woke up.

I was shaken by this because I'm not violent person, I don't like the idea of taking life needlessly. What was scary was that I was good at it. I started to search online for possible dream interpretations and I found a video on youtube of David Icke talking about reptilians. I was pretty shocked because I wasn't expecting it, and here's this guy describing the beings that appeared in my dreams.
Does my dream prove the existence of reptilians? I don't know. Was my dream nothing more than a dream? I don't know, but it was vivid as if I were experiencing it. Stranger was the fact that I was aware that I was dreaming.


Do you have any insights, suggestions, or theories? So far you're the most experienced person I've crossed in regard to this theme and dreaming. Anything you can offer would be very much appreciated.

Last edited by mrindigo; 18-02-2010 at 04:01 AM. Reason: typo
mrindigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2010, 05:23 AM   #33
pound
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 6,466
Likes: 475 (261 Posts)
Default

UFO chick...wow. Thank you for sharing these personal encounters. For what its worth, I believe you!
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2010, 09:43 AM   #34
lilithesa
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 5
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Thank you for your story, Ufochick. I was very astounded while reading your post because I experienced similar things last year. A few times I have been visited by this being/thing/entity and it approached me also in a sexual way. I experienced all this with my astral body too. I did not see the creature because I could not open my eyes. i could feel it though, touch it and everything. It had no hair and smooth skin. I noticed it´s teeth. They were different to human teeth. They were very little and roundish, sharpish. I felt these teeth because this creature was kissing me. I felt no horror or negativity while the events happend but i will never forget the feel of it´s teeth.
The other week again I was beamed up into a Ufo. A creature grapped hold of me and we beamed up together. There I was laying on a bed but did not see anyone. I can´t remember what happend to me there. I only remember getting there.
Yes, I believe your stoty very much because for many years I have had similar experiences.

Last edited by lilithesa; 18-02-2010 at 09:49 AM.
lilithesa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2010, 01:02 AM   #35
ufochick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tulsa Oklahoma metro area, USA
Posts: 10,426
Likes: 207 (107 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrindigo View Post
Thank you for sharing this, UfoChick. It seems you and I were brought here by similar means. I'm not personally decided on what the dreams meant. They could be subconscious interpretations of my waking life, some other force. I am thankful for you going out on a limb like you did there, and it's helped me come to some other potential conclusions.

A little before I joined this forum, I had a series of very strange dreams involving reptilian humanoids, and they were not friendly. While dreams of reptilian beings brought you and I here, that's where the similarities stop. I touched on this dream when I first came here, but didn't really elaborate because I was nervous; I think I will now.

In my dream I was part of a group specially formed to hunt them and eradicate them, called "The Slayers." There were 1,500 of us, and for what ever reason that number had some significance, which is unaware to me now. I don't know why I was in this group or how I came to be a part of it. We wore brown hooded robes and carried weapons. Mine was a large white and gold two-handed sword. Each of us visibly emitted light in the forum of auras. The colors I was showing were orange, gray/blue, and indigo. Oddly, I had the ability to shape and mold my aura into extensions of myself, in this case it was angel-like wings and an armored helmet.
For some reason I was walking through a field of tall grass when this red portal opened. I just stopped and looked as several reptilian humanoids piled out wearing black armor, and carried guns. I remember the armor giving off a sheen, almost like obsidian. They formed defensive ranks and finally one more exited the portal. The last one was different than the soldiers. It had on a maroon colored robe and had greener skin than the others. It also had three eyes, one on the top of the forehead, and small horns on it's head which almost resembled hair or a crown. It was taller and more slender than the soldiers too. It raised it's hand and they started to fire at me with what looked like laser beam guns (think star wars). They had no effect, and I just smirked. I took my sword from my back. Suddenly I started picking up their telepathy frequency and 'heard' the robed one shouting. I laughed, and they all heard me and slowed down some in awe. I quickly overwhelmed them and cut several of them down before stopping at the robbed one. When I got close to it, I noticed a pendant with a strange sun emblem with a reptile eye in the center. The reptilian was visibly shaking and tried to plead with me. I cut it down and then woke up.

I was shaken by this because I'm not violent person, I don't like the idea of taking life needlessly. What was scary was that I was good at it. I started to search online for possible dream interpretations and I found a video on youtube of David Icke talking about reptilians. I was pretty shocked because I wasn't expecting it, and here's this guy describing the beings that appeared in my dreams.
Does my dream prove the existence of reptilians? I don't know. Was my dream nothing more than a dream? I don't know, but it was vivid as if I were experiencing it. Stranger was the fact that I was aware that I was dreaming.


Do you have any insights, suggestions, or theories? So far you're the most experienced person I've crossed in regard to this theme and dreaming. Anything you can offer would be very much appreciated.
There is a friend of mine (in real life) that has been studying the UFO/ET thing for many years. I met her last year at a MUFON meeting. She has worked with hypnotic regression for many many years (maybe 15) and done this with many people. She says that a REACURRING theme is people who say they have been trained on the astral realm to fight and kill others. Most all of these people have no idea of this in their waking lives. Now I don't tell anyone they are wrong... I've had too much happen to me. I could however email your post to her and see if it sounds like the others she has heard from. She is an older woman maybe 60-65 married to an ex military guy, very reliable. You can post here or PM if you would like me to do that.

As far as answering people when they say "was it a dream or real"? here is what I tell them. If there was an AWAKENING not like when you dream you wake up but a CHANGE to complete lucidy and control of yourself and ALL of your thoughts then it was not a dream. Traveling out of your body astrally either happens when you want it to, you suddenly WAKE UP in a dream .... or like me in the first two experiences for sure I woke and became completely aware because I went to sleep and I woke in my etheric body because it had been ripped from me.

When astral traveling you have all of the knowledge your "mind" has. You will know if you know the other people in the dream or experience. You know how we all dream that someone is our boyfriend or friend and we wake up and think wow wonder who that was. That doesn't happen when you AT because you have access to your mind and your logic. In my experience, the second when I was in the chair I was screaming for my husband, I knew who he was, I knew he was asleep beside me in our bed and I was trying to make my body scream so he would wake up and pull me back somehow. I was completely lucid.

Only you can tell what kind of experience it was. I highly suggest you try doing some astral travel. Even if you are only out of body for a split second you will know the feeling and be able to recognize that feeling in the future. It's like any other different sensory thing we do, once done we know how it feels.

I do highly suggest that people who are unsure if something is happening to them get a blacklight like for teenagers posters on the wall, (a black lightbulb won't work) and check themselves for markings with it. There is a list on my blog of things that occur when you are being taken. You might want to check it.

Dana
__________________
Interactive STO social community for Experiencers.
Private domain and hosting, no gov. or corp. ownership or programs.
Use your real name or remain anonymous.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.

Last edited by ufochick; 19-02-2010 at 03:20 AM. Reason: typing..gack
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2010, 01:05 AM   #36
ufochick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tulsa Oklahoma metro area, USA
Posts: 10,426
Likes: 207 (107 Posts)
Default

Michael christopher and jamesdean if you are replying to me you are on my ignore list. I don't argue.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2010, 03:21 AM   #37
mrindigo
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: United States
Posts: 5,593
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond, UFOchick. I've sent you a PM regarding this, and some other things you touched on.
mrindigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2010, 05:16 AM   #38
joel1212
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 559
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesdean View Post
ufochick, you claim everyone who actually challenges the reptilian agenda is a troll...more like they are the enlightened ones.

Your experiences are merely being generated by your subconscious mind, to trick you, it is unfortunate you actually feel you are contacting other 'entities' because you are not.
you're so wrong, do some research
joel1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2010, 12:55 PM   #39
tell me again
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 332
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
There is a friend of mine (in real life) that has been studying the UFO/ET thing for many years. I met her last year at a MUFON meeting. She has worked with hypnotic regression for many many years (maybe 15) and done this with many people. She says that a REACURRING theme is people who say they have been trained on the astral realm to fight and kill others. Most all of these people have no idea of this in their waking lives. Now I don't tell anyone they are wrong... I've had too much happen to me. I could however email your post to her and see if it sounds like the others she has heard from. She is an older woman maybe 60-65 married to an ex military guy, very reliable. You can post here or PM if you would like me to do that.
This is pretty disturbing to me. My husband (who is not into the sort of material we discuss here) regularly has dreams of having to kill 'zombies'. They will be in his fathers house or ours and he says, 'you have to hit them in the head several times before they go down.' Now my husband is the nicest, most easy going guy you will ever meet. He's not at all the macho type or really aggressive in anyway. I've been concerned for years about his dream life because it's so much more violent than he is during his waking time.
__________________
"This is for us as a race to have a new perspective, a new place to start when the lies of our false history collapse under the weight of truth, that we are not alone and have never been; a revelation that we are so much more than we have been told."~Alex Collier
tell me again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2010, 05:47 PM   #40
diky
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 448
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael christopher View Post
Do you think not agreeing with your interpretation of your dreams is tantamount to disrespect?
many people post here solely for an arse kissing session

they are not interested in discussing anything
diky is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:28 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.