Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 16-02-2010, 02:52 AM   #1
ufochick

Default OK what I saw/experienced...BIG sigh

Ok FIRST... I will NOT argue about this... those who recognize me know this. Second I will answer all the questions I can. Third I will not relate the situation around my seeing/interacting with them.. those are very personal and I'm not going there. but I will share what I can.

These all happened last year. For those who need to know there are 3 bodies. the physical, the etheric and the astral.
The etheric is an energy body an energetic double of us. It does NOT normally leave the body.. it can be forced to by technology.
The astral body can travel at will or while sleeping or seems to be able in my experience to be pulled put of the body also.

Those who have astral traveled know it is very real. I have done so many times although my control sucks and I'm not good at it I've done it. It is NOT a dream it is a different experience.

I know through personal experience that when the etheric body is ripped out of a person it leaves them feeling very sick, with a bad headache, nausea and a lot of weakness in the physical body. I had had this happen over the years but did not understand what it was until early last year.

None of these experiences involved shape shifting. the "things" wer what they were, they stayed the same.

Ok 1st experience. I awoke in my etheric body, My astral AND etheric body were together, I came into contact with a reptilian entity.... it was unpleasant.. I knew I had been there many times before. He wanted something I did not want to give him (I will not be crass, read between the lines).

He was about 5'11 to 6'1". He was a mottled green brown color with skin like a box turtle's feet (best example I can be sure of I'm not around many reptilians) he had little fat on his body, he had feet with longer than normal toes and hands with longer tha normal fingers, he was muscular, he had no hair on his body anywhere, (he was not clothed) he was like a human male sexually but I could not see testicals, he spoke telepathically, his face was like many of the reptilian pictures you se on the net(I had not seen a picture of one before this experience never even heard of them), he was heavier boned than a normal human, he did NOT have wings or horns etc.

Also present were small typical greys. They followed his instructions. the setting was a normal type room, very sterile, with no medical stuff, white walls, overhead light, large bed.

I fought with him.. he was NOT expecting me to do this. I then came back to my body. The reason I count this as a real experience and not a dream or illusion is because when my astral body returned to my physical body I could feel him pounding my etheric body's head into a wall. Physically feel it. The more I laughed at him in the physical the more my head was pounded. Then my etheric body came back and it was over.

Not too long after that I awoke again in my etheric body I was aware because my astral body was there in my etheric body. I was strapped to a chair that was rather like a barbers chair, it was leaned back. I was being electrocuted... I now know what a silent scream really feels like... believe me you don't want to. I believe this was being done to attempt to refracture me since I had awakened in the previous story. It felt like I was there maybe 20-30 minutes. I remember seeing a similar reptilian by my chair. Most of the time I was staring at the ceiling and screaming, but I saw the same or a similar reptilian with no doubt. He seemed to be in charge. I was not spoken to. he was standing. I could not see if he had a tail etc, he was always facing me.

The last one I cannot swear by, the first 2 I could pass a lie detector on LOL. THis one was real to me but did it really happen? I believe so but I am not 100 percent.
I suddenly became aware, I do not know if my etheric body was there I believe it was. I was on a large hammock in a park setting.. there were people around, beside me was a larger reptilian, maybe 7 1/2 or 8 feet tall, same skin as above, BUT he had wings, and a tail, we were conversing telepathically, he was moving reality in front of me trying to show me what I could have if I would come to their side so to speak, he wanted me to give over my will to him, in return I would be rewarded with amazing things. I was not cooperative.
The one thing that convinced me this was real more than anything else was the "slave" he called out to a woman and she approached us, she did what he asked her to and I was appalled to my very core.. but the look on her face and what I felt from her.. those things I will remember until I die. I told him to tell her to stop.. she was so grateful.. no dream I have ever had had that kind of emotion coming from another Being or person. I knew then if I agreed I would be like her. I continued to refuse. I then awoke in my body... very disgusted... I was almost physically sick.

Now IF you choose to believe me here is what I have taken from these experiences.
there ARE other dimensions
reptilian entities can dwell there
they have the technology to fracture our etheric body fom us using electricity
they have the ability to yank us out of our bodies at will
they can do so without us understanding what is happening, we just feel very ill

BUT once we learn to use our will to fight them they can no longer control us. After that point they must use persuasion to try to win us over.

Now I understand this is an odd experience, all of it. It happened. It was after this that I began my web searches on this topic, before this I had never heard of reptilian entities. If don't believe me fine I will not argue about it like I have said over and over we all have our own experiences and realities. I hope none of you ever have to go through this.

What I still do not know is if any of this was "done" by the black opps or gov/illuminati. I do not know. Were they simply creatures from another dimension? or was it purposely done? I wonder because this happened AFTER I began my blog publicly and began getting hits. But I know this was real...

Stay safe and take care of those you love.
Dana
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.

Last edited by ufochick; 16-02-2010 at 02:59 AM. Reason: typos
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2010, 04:10 AM   #2
morphal

I am really sorry to hear about your experiences, but thank you for sharing. These Reptilian beings are so cruel and cold-blooded, and I believe you are right with your conclusions, particularly becoming aware of our free will and its importance in fighting this kind of encounter off.

Stay safe, Dana. Lots of love.
morphal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2010, 05:47 AM   #3
metacomet

This sounds very familiar to mystic_molly's experiences...

I believe you're absolutely right about your final conclusions.

They can only get away with so much before we figure things out. At that point we have to willingly give ourselves up. This is why people 'sell their souls' to the devil and the devil is not allowed to take it by force.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2010, 08:31 AM   #4
ufochick

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphal View Post
I am really sorry to hear about your experiences, but thank you for sharing. These Reptilian beings are so cruel and cold-blooded, and I believe you are right with your conclusions, particularly becoming aware of our free will and its importance in fighting this kind of encounter off.

Stay safe, Dana. Lots of love.
Thanks, it took some thought as to whether I would put this up but I decided people will only learn and understand when all of us share our real experiences. Know thy enemy!
It taught me that I may have a body but it is only a vehicle and I cannot be harmed is my soul walks in the light. David is so very right, we only see a tiny part of what goes on around us.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
Old 16-02-2010, 10:55 AM   #5
beldazar

Thanks for sharing this UFO chick. I have never had any such experiences nor have I astral travelled.

I have been reading your posts with interest and you come across as a very genuine person

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2010, 12:55 PM   #6
tell me again

Thank you so much for sharing this UFOCHICK.

It must be very hard to go through something so disturbing and unusual that you can not tell the people in your life about it for fear of being called crazy. I really hope that these being will leave you alone now that they realize you will fight and not submit to their wishes.

I always love seeing that you have posted on threads because you have brought a lot of common sense to many topics posted.
"This is for us as a race to have a new perspective, a new place to start when the lies of our false history collapse under the weight of truth, that we are not alone and have never been; a revelation that we are so much more than we have been told."~Alex Collier
tell me again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2010, 01:35 PM   #7
ufochick

Quote:
Originally Posted by tell me again View Post
Thank you so much for sharing this UFOCHICK.

It must be very hard to go through something so disturbing and unusual that you can not tell the people in your life about it for fear of being called crazy. I really hope that these being will leave you alone now that they realize you will fight and not submit to their wishes.

I always love seeing that you have posted on threads because you have brought a lot of common sense to many topics posted.
Thank you. I have a great respect for David Icke. To bad I can't get his email address there are some things I would love to tell him LOL.

These forums would be so much better if people would just take the ego out of it and realize that first it's ok for people to have different opinions but that it's NOT ok to try to force those opinions on others.

If the main posting members would simply refuse to feed the trolls they would have nothing to do here anymore. They really are to be pitied, I can't imagine having no peace inside myself and having to bite back at everyone.

Those who have been assigned to disrupt this forum are even more sad. But they do serve one VERY important purpose, they validate that we are on the right track!!! If we weren't? they wouldn't be here!! So in a way I am glad to see them.
If we can just smile when we see them and realize they are telling us we are right and refuse to argue this place would be so great.

I think people hold back from saying things because of the trolls. That can't continue, this needs to be an exchange, a think tank. A place for us to be able to use our consciousness freely and come together instead of being seperate.

There are so many amazing people here I am blessed to be here
Old 16-02-2010, 02:25 PM   #8
tell me again

These forums would be so much better if people would just take the ego out of it and realize that first it's ok for people to have different opinions but that it's NOT ok to try to force those opinions on others.

I notice this more and more in my life outside of the forum, also. The fighting between republican/democrats around me is so ridiculous to me now and they are amazed when I say that both sides are actually controlled by the same forces. If they could just put that passion into working on themselves instead of pointing fingers the world would change overnight.

I desperately want to find more time for 'soul searching'. Our society is so structured to keep us away from time with ourselves. When I first came to this site I read that if you can't find 15 minutes a day to meditate...your ego is out of control and I find that that 15 minutes is very elusive indeed!

Lately I have become aware of how much manipulation I am bombarded with everyday and I feel that recognizing it is the first step to breaking away.

It is a journey and I feel privileged to have a friend like you and others on this site to help me cut through the bull shit and perhaps glimpse at what is hidden from us.
"This is for us as a race to have a new perspective, a new place to start when the lies of our false history collapse under the weight of truth, that we are not alone and have never been; a revelation that we are so much more than we have been told."~Alex Collier
Old 16-02-2010, 02:42 PM   #9
ufochick

Quote:

I notice this more and more in my life outside of the forum, also. The fighting between republican/democrats around me is so ridiculous to me now and they are amazed when I say that both sides are actually controlled by the same forces. If they could just put that passion into working on themselves instead of pointing fingers the world would change overnight.

I desperately want to find more time for 'soul searching'. Our society is so structured to keep us away from time with ourselves. When I first came to this site I read that if you can't find 15 minutes a day to meditate...your ego is out of control and I find that that 15 minutes is very elusive indeed!

Lately I have become aware of how much manipulation I am bombarded with everyday and I feel that recognizing it is the first step to breaking away.

It is a journey and I feel privileged to have a friend like you and others on this site to help me cut through the bull shit and perhaps glimpse at what is hidden from us.
yes our time is carefully taken up with mundane stuff that is really unimportant. But making us believe that we need to be "running" 24/7 is another way to keep us from thinking. Do find the time to just sit and think about things, it's so important.
I always tended to think out loud and let my kids dive in the conversation even if it was way over their heads, but many times they surprised me with how much they understood.
It seems like busy = successful in our world... that is so backwards. Having free time to simply "be" = success in my book.
Old 16-02-2010, 03:41 PM   #10
tell me again

Actually today I will be getting a few hours free time to think and just be me. I had to say 'no' to a few people who are well meaning but very manipulative of my time.

Why I feel like I have to claim some vague illness and can't just tell them that I need time to meditate?

Could you please post more about the etheric body? I'm not even sure I've seen the term before. I'm just started to wrap my head around the astral plane.
Old 16-02-2010, 05:06 PM   #11
tjr1

i too have come across a reptilian in the astral. once he was aware that I saw what he was, he made me instantly wake up. most everything that happens in the astral is real. to deny it would be like saying, if I receive an email, the email was imaginary. next time this reptilian tries to harass you, you should remind yourself that you are in control of your body, and you have great power to defeat your enemies. when i came across a spirit who tried to haunt me, i banished it into a vortex and it hasnt come back

Last edited by tjr1; 16-02-2010 at 05:09 PM.
tjr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2010, 07:14 PM   #12
jamesdean
Inactive

ufochick, you claim everyone who actually challenges the reptilian agenda is a troll...more like they are the enlightened ones.

Your experiences are merely being generated by your subconscious mind, to trick you, it is unfortunate you actually feel you are contacting other 'entities' because you are not.
jamesdean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2010, 07:48 PM   #13
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesdean View Post
ufochick, you claim everyone who actually challenges the reptilian agenda is a troll...more like they are the enlightened ones.

Your experiences are merely being generated by your subconscious mind, to trick you, it is unfortunate you actually feel you are contacting other 'entities' because you are not.
You're swinging a wiffle bat in a big league stadium, friend.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2010, 11:13 PM   #14
tjr1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesdean View Post
I dont think so, our instincts can tell the difference between what's real and what is a dream spun by the unconscious. it isnt even subtle. like OP said, "Those who have astral traveled know it is very real... It is NOT a dream it is a different experience."
tjr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2010, 01:06 AM   #15
michael christopher

I read your post and as per your request, I'm not going to argue with you. I will say however that I had a lucid dream that did not just "feel" like real life, but which actually was real as far as I was concerned in the dream. It was the most realistic thing I've ever felt before in my life. In this dream, Christian evangelicals were trying to terrify me using guns and whatnot and I screamed at them, realized they were a little off and they started shifting into gray aliens. This felt like REAL LIFE. It was not a lucid dream where I knew it was a dream and it just felt extremely real, until the dream was over I thought it was actually happening.

However, I do not believe I was visited by gray aliens. If anything, the dream was of a spiritual nature. Spirits use symbols which are extremely relevant to our lives in order to communicate to us. I would suggest that you were seeing reptilians because the spirits in contact with you thought they would be the most effective form of getting across whatever message you were supposed to receive.

Dreams - i.e., waking up the aetheric or astral body - do not count as evidence of any sort of the existence of physically walking, shape-shifting, blood-drinking reptilians and I'm very offended at the idea that people can take such subjective experiences as those that occur in the dream state and pretend that they are any sort of evidence for something that happens in the real world. It is beyond absurd, it is beyond illogical - it literally makes no sense. A dream is a dream because it's not real.

If you think your dream is evidence that there are real-life reptilians walking around, I think you need to re-evaluate your mental processing skills. Use some critical thinking. The immaterial is not proof of the material. A dream is not proof of reality. They are opposites. It is like saying Spongebob Squarepants proves that sponges have self-awareness and exist in a society under the sea simply because someone imagined it.

grace society
"Scrier" (my first novel)

Last edited by michael christopher; 17-02-2010 at 01:10 AM.
michael christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2010, 01:55 AM   #16
infinite i

In your opinion of course michael christopher. Seems to me its a bit of a weird coincidence. If id had the experiences ufochick had, then discovered david icke and the whole reptillian thing it would be a whole lot of proof for me.

I used to get confused with the etheric and astral bodies thanks for clearing that up UFO chick, interesting report btw.

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2010, 07:08 AM   #17
johnthejedi24

Thank you for bringing this ups UFOCHICK. The more people learn about these kind of situations the more we can all fight back.
johnthejedi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2010, 08:03 AM   #18
ufochick

Quote:
Actually today I will be getting a few hours free time to think and just be me. I had to say 'no' to a few people who are well meaning but very manipulative of my time.

Why I feel like I have to claim some vague illness and can't just tell them that I need time to meditate?

Could you please post more about the etheric body? I'm not even sure I've seen the term before. I'm just started to wrap my head around the astral plane.
Atheric body... ok.... lets see. The etheric body is what makes our aura. It has been photographed. It's made of energy. It is why people who have lost limbs still feel them.
There is some conflict about which body effects which, in other words if your physical body is sick does it throw off the vibration in your etheric body or did the disease come from the etheric body that is not energetically correct.

It is a double of your body for the most parts, it contains the chakras, it stays in the body when we astral travel on purpose. It will prevent other astrally traveling people from using our body while we are out and about traveling ourselves.
It can be IN MY OPINION damaged but healed easily by thought. It can be weakened by many many things over a long period of time that are harder to heal, chemicals, some different types of energy, IMO eating meat can effect it because we are taking in the last impressions of the animal which were terror most of the time.
It is what is effected in accupuncture along with the physical body. It has a form, your astral body does not.
When a service to self entity wishes to attach to you it can invade this body and ride along with you so to speak without your knowledge many times. It can leave you feeling unwell when this happens.
It is what most people use to do "readings" it's what I use anyway.
It is our energy body. Emotions can build up in the form of energy in it and harm us. That is why there are metaphysical reasons for most illnesses.
As I have said it can be ripped or fractured from us using technology. When that happened to me I felt very ill. In my experience it can function seperately from our physical body but is not meant to.

Thats about all I can tell you. I could speculate on more but I don't want to do that. Those are the basic facts as I have learned/experienced them. Hope this helps, I didn't do much editing just jotted things down

Dana
Old 17-02-2010, 01:27 PM   #19
tell me again

Thanks UFOCHICK!

I watched Spirit World last night thinking that would help me understand the etheral side of life. That documentary moves so slow. The first part contained about a paragraph of information and lasted 24 minutes!

I would like to discuss this more with you, but I need to spend more time on threads that I don't agree with tearing down peoples experiences and beliefs, telling people what they did or did not see and telling people that they don't know the difference between dreams and real life.

Last edited by tell me again; 17-02-2010 at 01:28 PM.
Old 17-02-2010, 06:14 PM   #20
architectorion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
Atheric body... ok.... lets see. The etheric body is what makes our aura. It has been photographed. It's made of energy. It is why people who have lost limbs still feel them.
There is some conflict about which body effects which, in other words if your physical body is sick does it throw off the vibration in your etheric body or did the disease come from the etheric body that is not energetically correct.

-snip-

Dana
Hello there Dana thank you for sharing your story, I have also had a few experiences in the dream world that were ultra 'real' feeling and I consider them to psychic attacks from other beings. But I will not clutter up your thread talking about them, I'll start a new thread one of these days when I have a decent amount of time to spend on the computer.

My question is do you have any links to photos and/or video of the aura being recorded? For a few years now, I have been trying to find evidence of this kind online but it has eluded me. I have read people talking about photos, but never seem to find them. I have also read that the chakras have been filmed, but can't find the film. So if you or anyone else knows where these photos are I'd appreciate you clueing me in! I have googled and searched youtube to no avail.
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." (Ephesians 6:12)
architectorion is offline   Reply With Quote