Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 13-01-2008, 01:03 AM   #1
schettini

Exclamation I think I've been attacked

Hello my friends. I want to talk about something weir that just happened to me minutes ago. I'm not sure if I should post it on this room, but anyway, here goes.

I want sleeping in my room and I was dreaming that I was in the back of a car and someone was driving it. I noticed that there was a David Icke book in the back (The Biggest Secrets) and I asked the driver if he liked David Icke. At that moment I realised that the driver was actually David and I was shock and sayed "Doh, you wrote that book". Then I was telling him that I got his new book and that I was reading it. Later he started talking about how manny people think he's crazy and all that and then I sayed "Yeah, and some think your a reptile". He started laughing and sayed "I could be a lot of things, but never that" after that we stoped in some place were he was going to meet with someone for some investigation.

Later after that the dream changed and I was in the room I am now (the computer room) and Boy Bush and Hillary Clinton were in the room with me. Then Bush and I started looking in the eyes and I knew that something was evil in his eyes and he knew that I knew that he was a reptile. He then started like hacking into my mind or something like that and I was fighting him. I was thinking of getting violent, but then I though that the best way to fight him was with love. So I started saying that I was not angry with him and I sayed "I love you" and started huging him and he stoped and went away.

After that I woke up, but at the same time I was assleep and I noticed that something was pulling my sheets and I was thinking it was me with the feet, but when I stoped moving my feet it keeps moving. Then I feel that something grab me and I was like hanging above my bed and there was a negative force there and was trying to absorb my energies or something like that. I could feel the energie flowing in my vains and he knew that there was Monatomic Gold in me (The Evolution Powder I take). I got a bit scare, but not much since I could't move. The negative force wanted me to stop talking to a girl friend I have that she told me sometimes an negative force attacked her when she was in bed and I knew this was the same one. I was thinking of calling for God help, but then I sayed "Err, there is no God (Or good per se), only infinite consciousness" So I started thinking in David Icke and strated saying "I am me, I am free" over and over and trying to show the negative force that I was not affraid of him and that I would always be like I am and not what the goverment or any other force want me to be. After that he drop me and went away. Can anyone explain what the hell was going on?

Last edited by schettini; 13-01-2008 at 03:54 AM.
schettini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2008, 01:19 AM   #2
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

Just think to yourself that there is nothing to fear except fear itself.

Imagine your whole being becoming unconditional love, and reflect this back at the entity.

The entity has forgotten what unconditional love really is.
It has forgotten itself so deeply that the only way it knows to get energy is from others.

Also, I am not religious, but praying to God can and does help- it helped me when I was a child. (Religion and spirituality, to me are different).
lostinstrangeworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2008, 02:03 AM   #3
hirschfelder

What the devil is Monatomic Gold (the 'evolution powder' you take)? Perhaps you took too much of it?
Old 13-01-2008, 02:33 AM   #4
greenleaf
Banned

please note: my son claim to help here and this is his answer and not 'greenleafs'

the energy levels you feel are you making a choice of acceptance of understanding dimensions imo and being caught between the two are making you (at times) able to see the other that exist around you but you still 'fear' the unknon and are clinging on to 3D reality.
When I think of your situation I have to wonder if you live close to or even right ON an energy vortex (laylines) that are, as some claim, gateways (as in stargates) exist on earth as in space that do 'jump' to what is a different path of life... another dimension
greenleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2008, 03:47 AM   #5
schettini

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirschfelder View Post
What the devil is Monatomic Gold (the 'evolution powder' you take)? Perhaps you took too much of it?
http://monatomicgold.co.uk/
schettini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2008, 09:42 AM   #6
lenejento

You don't sound like you need much help/guidance but check out this site if you're interested:http://www.clarity-of-being.org/sitemap-self-r.htm
There are neither good nor bad qualities in the self. The self is free from all quality. If there is unity then there will also be duality. The numeral one gives rise to other numbers. The truth is neither one nor two. It is as it is. - Ramana Maharshi

When you access that level of awareness, there is an answer to everything, so long as you don't ask the question. Or, looking from another angle, there are no answers because there are no questions.- David Icke
lenejento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2009, 08:12 AM   #7
siphon880di

Nice, that website talks about a hypothetical virus that trapped people in a matrix as relating to astral reppies.
siphon880di is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2009, 09:35 AM   #8
jadeaube

you just reminded me... b4 I went back to Canada for xmas I wanted to get some monatomic gold... how has it been working for you? I and a few of my friends want 2 try it...... also.. about dreams and such.... when I was home for the xmas break I had the most vivid/crazy/real dream in my life.... long story short..... I figured out a way to teleport in my dreams... and like you.... there were people atacking me(as is in most dreams).... but it was so vivid I'm going to describe it to you now.... somehow. in my dream.... I realized or figured out how to teleport... and what I did... a couple of things.. was imagine a location where I wanted to go..... at first it was the eiffel tower...... and what happened was I focused on this image hard.. and eventually(I'm assuming, or how I comprehend it..) my eyes would kind of blurr up.... and start to turn whiter........ but the crazy thing is... that I had a sharp white circle of white where normally the darker colour of your eye is around the edge... well yah... that turned white.. and evetually everything else followed... until everything I could see was light.. and was blind for that matter.... but when it went away and came too.... and it took what felt like alot of energy every time..... I ended up.. say... a mle away from the destination I pictured in my head.... the other location I went to was the CN Tower in Toronto... and eventually in the dream I had remembered that I could fly..... and when I was trying to figure out how to do that again some people came after me.... so I tried to do the teleport out thing again and it seemed like the people caught me.... but then I woke up... christ.... after that dream..... later on in the night.. because I was so intrigued.... I took close up pics of one of my eyes... I'll draw something on it in paint to give you an idea of what I was talking about. the most important part that I could remember that... that part where I drew the white line... the outside... where its normally darker..... turned all white... and then everything else followed and blended into completely whiteness until I came out on the other side
Attached Images
File Type: jpg eye.jpg (108.9 KB, 86 views)
jadeaube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2009, 11:42 AM   #9
rydeon

WTF is this evolution powder sht?
I was actually starting to like the post until you went off on one and mentioned that.
rydeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2009, 11:55 AM   #10
jadeaube

ugh.... monatomic gold is a long story... but long story short.... it was reserved for the egyptian pharoahs only.... it made them super smart/strong etc.. they were the only ones deemed worthy of using it(they were deemed worthy by the 'gods'). they needed it to help them be sharp or whatever so that they could more easily control the masses.... theres a much much bigger story/stories behind all of it but that would take quite a while to explain... I haven't tried it yet... I don't know if it works or not.. but I'm curious and would be willing to try it for a short time period to see its effects.... but... it is rumored to make you better in virtually every way.... hopefully... and.. I dont think you can buy it in the US or Canada... only in the UK... u can order it from there
jadeaube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2009, 05:46 PM   #11
astrochicken

I watched a lecture on the *virtues* of monoatomic gold and it was being massively hyped by Laurence Gardiner.

After researchinng the author of "Lost Secrets of the Sacred Ark" it turns out Laurence Gardiner is now SIR laurence Gardiner, is related to the queen, and has been independently seen to be a shape-shifting blue-blooded reptilian.

His stating: "Eat this.. it's good for you" has now the entirely opposite effect on me.. i wouldn't go near it. Personally i think you're enabling *them* a way in.

You're better off making your own dmt (seeing as the mushroom season has stopped
Spike Milligan - "A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree."
Robert Burns - "The fear o' hell's a hangman's whip,To haud the wretch in order"

Last edited by astrochicken; 13-01-2009 at 05:49 PM.
astrochicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2009, 07:33 PM   #12
rhydra

I was thinking about what the pharaohs were said to take, if you think about it, they wouldn't have let on what they were taking if others who they deemed unworthy, would also try to acquire it. If they were taking stuff, or didn't take stuff, they wouldn't allow that information out.
Old 13-01-2009, 09:16 PM   #13
lazyhorse

hi schettini,

the experience you describe is common amongst mind control victims, especially females. whilst it may be synthetic / simulated, i think personally that real metaphysical entities are involved. is your girlfriend associated with any CIA or shady government agencies, research / acedemic institutions (like stanford), or occultic individuals?

i have heard nothing good about monatomic gold, and my instincts tell me it is a "facilitating" chemical for effects on the psyche and body for the mind control / occult people. having said that, in your case, it may be a blessing in disguise, giving you a window on the metaphysical world where your girlfriend is being harrassed, so that you can help her. i wouldn't stay on it for too long though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadeaube View Post
about dreams and such.... when I was home for the xmas break I had the most vivid/crazy/real dream in my life.... long story short..... I figured out a way to teleport in my dreams...
hi jadeaube,

yes, i too have teleported. cool isn't it?

lazyhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2009, 02:04 AM   #14
measle_weasel

Ingesting gold can cause generic heavy metal poisoning, and can bioaccumulate in your body very quickly, requiring chelation to get it out.

Do not ingest any heavy metal....

Everyone knows the world is full of stupid people

Knowledge, what is it? Do you have it?
measle_weasel is offline   Reply With Quote