Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 30-05-2014, 04:17 PM   #21
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth addict View Post
I bet that at least they keep it sharp. Munching on human flesh needs some solid denture
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZBtPf7FOoM

the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2014, 04:21 PM   #22
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by super glue View Post
They are already dissolved unless you hadn't noticed, but not quite as dead as the Russians, alive very much more can be achieved.

I am not any i"st", just able to see the venom being portrayed, in such as these kinds of stupid threads.

So we dissolve all those who are already sold out, the question is an easy one to answer.
Er, what's the big danger? I'd like to see them disappear, maybe shipped off/repatriated to Lizardland. I don't care to have them sponging and controlling the masses as they do.

What exactly is the doom that you foresee if these lizards are properly ejected from any semblance of public or personal power?
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2014, 04:43 PM   #23
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildatod View Post
Er, what's the big danger? I'd like to see them disappear, maybe shipped off/repatriated to Lizardland. I don't care to have them sponging and controlling the masses as they do.

What exactly is the doom that you foresee if these lizards are properly ejected from any semblance of public or personal power?
In 1749 a European expedition happened upon native lands, where they witnessed Aboriginals, using stone tools that were inferior to the tools their forefathers were using some 4000 years previously, then the unwanted were sent to the Bay, and the rest is history.

Come on now, give me something of worth to learn how your mind really works.
Old 30-05-2014, 05:33 PM   #24
pepsi78

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilight_sparkle View Post

The Queen Mother's crocodile teeth. Brrr
The face look is from the meat she ate, don't be stupid.
Meat does that to your face, it is fresh then it turns you into a zombie, because meat that you eat dries off and give you that face look.

Humanity is Reptilian, deal with it. Mamalian offspring comes from reptiles, it just evolved into a mamal.

Life it's self, all animals are derived from reptiles, but the point is to get passed that and change into something else.

Actualy there were reptiles that were vegan dynosaurs that ate only trees and vegetation.

LIFE=REPTILE

The reptiles we are talking about on the DI are parasitical, spiritual in nature. Spiritual repros.

Last edited by pepsi78; 30-05-2014 at 05:36 PM.
pepsi78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2014, 09:29 PM   #25
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by super glue View Post
In 1749 a European expedition happened upon native lands, where they witnessed Aboriginals, using stone tools that were inferior to the tools their forefathers were using some 4000 years previously, then the unwanted were sent to the Bay, and the rest is history.

Come on now, give me something of worth to learn how your mind really works.
I'm sorry super glue. I googled the year, expedition, Bay and similar terms. Other than finding information on a murderous colonialist working for the elites by the name of Cornwallis I cannot find what you are talking about. Can you please speak more directly, I cannot really fathom riddles.
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2014, 12:36 PM   #26
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildatod View Post
I'm sorry super glue. I googled the year, expedition, Bay and similar terms. Other than finding information on a murderous colonialist working for the elites by the name of Cornwallis I cannot find what you are talking about. Can you please speak more directly, I cannot really fathom riddles.
Enjoy

http://australia.gov.au/about-austra...d-colonisation

Its all in here.