Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 28-03-2009, 01:11 AM   #41
paradise_1000
Inactive

It is most prob the lighting that is making the bumps look worse at the start he still has them when he is playing if you look closer its just the light is not directly above him so they are not as visable ? alot of factors esp his cheek movements would make them look worse

His eyes def did flash when he was sitting down

as to evil reptilions

Well im sure they have an evil powermongering elite who fuck over there own kind manipulate the masses and are hell bent on dominating just like we humans do.To say an entire species are all evil is kinda nonsense imo.

Im sure there are good ones and bad ones just like the human race

who knows ??????

that guys eyes def kinda flashed not human though
paradise_1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2009, 08:52 PM   #42
smupi

That's the weirdest video I have ever seen. I'm a "reptilian" skeptic but I don't know anymore, this gave me the chills....eeeeeeeek!! His eyes and yes those reptilian bumps on his cheeks...and he doesn't look too nice either...
smupi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2009, 01:02 PM   #43
newworldengineer

Location: Caught up at the border of the living and the dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smupi View Post
That's the weirdest video I have ever seen. I'm a "reptilian" skeptic but I don't know anymore, this gave me the chills....eeeeeeeek!! His eyes and yes those reptilian bumps on his cheeks...and he doesn't look too nice either...
yeah man you're telling me!! that video hit home with me! it's the way the anomaly vibrates symmetrically on his face. I've seen alot of just pure pixelated trash for evidence of shapeshifting, but that one.... even the host says he looks "evil" or something, you wouldn't go that far unless he did, usually kids look awkward but can come off as confident at the most... compare him to the innocent kid before. and the fact the video hasn't been tampered with by someone who desparately wants to prove shapeshifting! It's straight from the horses mouth so to speak, these are the gems!
newworldengineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2009, 01:57 PM   #44
redheat

Default I am hooked...

I have always loved Starcraft i got it when it first came out. I certainly see Effort's face change and i think you might be right, nice find.

I was well into that game i am watching more of the videos on there haha
Old 28-05-2009, 01:29 AM   #45
siphon880di

It could also be he's possessed and the spirit is overlaying his body.

Hey, I can't wait for Starcraft 2 to come out. I hope the "Mind control group" isn't in the credits though. They were in the Diablo 2 game, which was addicting for all my friend, and the combination of the two freaked me out. World of Warcraft was also addicting and made by the same people. But I think Starcraft 2 will be addictive because the gameplay is going to be so good.
siphon880di is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2009, 04:34 AM   #46
darth draco

Reptilian Alien: "Yes we came trillions of light years across the multiverse to planet earth, shapeshifted into a small asian boy so we could play starcraft for human cash and assorted prizes, i know it sounds weird but thats how we roll earthlings"

Last edited by darth draco; 28-05-2009 at 04:34 AM.
darth draco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2009, 09:35 AM   #47
fairyelfdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivici2311 View Post
MidKnight [2008.12.12 01:22:21 | 62.80.231.144] <3 [2009.02.04 19:37:17 | 78.60.166.100]
every time i see Effort, i call the NASA and scream "we have contact!!!
LOL! Nice hobby
never does?
Time to go home!
fairyelfdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2009, 10:27 AM   #48
fairyelfdog

Guys, I don't think all reptilians are into the conspiracy as such. Some are not at all "highly intelligent and technically advanced". I think you can find them on all steps of the social ladder, so to speak.Many are just violent outcasts, petty criminals and/or murderers and drug addicts. Many probably aren't at all that fierce and vicious. Gamers? I don't see why not.

As many of you pointed out there are endlessly many different entities out there (in here) and even if this boy isn't human (which I can't be certain of, even if he does not look that way) I couldn't say what he actually is.

These were very interesting photos though. So far, I haven't seen any better, judging from personal experience.

Hugs

Kara
never does?
Time to go home!
Old 28-05-2009, 10:40 AM   #49
newworldengineer

Location: Caught up at the border of the living and the dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyelfdog View Post
Guys, I don't think all reptilians are into the conspiracy as such. Some are not at all "highly intelligent and technically advanced". I think you can find them on all steps of the social ladder, so to speak.Many are just violent outcasts, petty criminals and/or murderers and drug addicts. Many probably aren't at all that fierce and vicious. Gamers? I don't see why not.

As many of you pointed out there are endlessly many different entities out there (in here) and even if this boy isn't human (which I can't be certain of, even if he does not look that way) I couldn't say what he actually is.

These were very interesting photos though. So far, I haven't seen any better, judging from personal experience.

Hugs

Kara
I concur! it's just an intuitive thing with me that something isn't quite "this worldly" with his face! and I've had that intuitive experience before with supernatural things that have happened to me, you can't deny your own truth/instinct. the other evidence I've looked at you have to squash your face up against the monitor, stopping it, rewinding it back and forth to see any slight pixel deficiancy that is speculated to be a genuine shapeshift. Shapeshifting itself is a natural phenomena, there are certain animals out there that utilize that ability.. like that octopus/squid thing that can morph into surrounding foliage deep in the ocean, you can't tell at all!!! even when you see the creature morph into the rock or sea plant... and I'm sure chameleons use it to a certain degree to change colour... but I'm not too sure on that one...
"Because we suggest a model of time whose mathematics dictate a built-in spiral structure, events keep gathering themselves into tighter and tighter spirals that lead inevitably to a final time. Like the center of a black hole, the final time is a necessary singularity, a domain or an event in which the ordinary laws of physics do not function" - Terrence Mckenna

http://www.youtube.com/redherringmedia
newworldengineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2009, 02:41 PM   #50
fairyelfdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by newworldengineer View Post
I concur! it's just an intuitive thing with me that something isn't quite "this worldly" with his face! and I've had that intuitive experience before with supernatural things that have happened to me, you can't deny your own truth/instinct. the other evidence I've looked at you have to squash your face up against the monitor, stopping it, rewinding it back and forth to see any slight pixel deficiancy that is speculated to be a genuine shapeshift. Shapeshifting itself is a natural phenomena, there are certain animals out there that utilize that ability.. like that octopus/squid thing that can morph into surrounding foliage deep in the ocean, you can't tell at all!!! even when you see the creature morph into the rock or sea plant... and I'm sure chameleons use it to a certain degree to change colour... but I'm not too sure on that one...
Interesting. I will look up the octopus. Maybe it can give me a hint or two as to how I'm gonna do it.
never does?
Time to go home!
Old 31-05-2009, 10:53 AM   #51
mountainwarrior

wow great video op.

i for one thing most of the videos on youtube of supposed shapeshifting is disinfo, but this one in interesting.

the bumps on his face, his tonque, the comments from the announcer

'he tongue looked a little lizard like there' and 'he look terrifying'

, the general look of the guy, he looks evil, he does give off a alienish type vibe.

"Are 'Asians' a human-reptilian hybrid ?

They certainly look like a human - grey (IMO reptilian) hybrid.

Are asians related to grey reptilians ?

David Icke better look for reptilians in Asia instead of Caucasus or Middle-East. They are the real grey-human hybrids of this planet IMO. Not entirely human. It does not make them bad though - no judgment - just closer to grey-reptilian aliens than other humans."

according to stewart swerdlow asians have grey alien and reptilian DNA(and all humans on earth have reptilian and alien DNA just different mixes and mashes of it)

good call
You will do me justice to remember that I have always strenuously supported the right of every man to his own opinion, however different that opinion might be to mine. He who denies to another this right, makes a slave to himself to his present opinion, because he precludes himself the right of changing it. The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason. I have never used any other and trust I never shall.
mountainwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 10:55 AM   #52
mountainwarrior

nah, i´m not gonna leave this forum. i like to laugh about people like you"

you have extreme low self worth issues.
You will do me justice to remember that I have always strenuously supported the right of every man to his own opinion, however different that opinion might be to mine. He who denies to another this right, makes a slave to himself to his present opinion, because he precludes himself the right of changing it. The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason. I have never used any other and trust I never shall.
Old 31-05-2009, 11:05 AM   #53
mountainwarrior

"Reptilian Alien: "Yes we came trillions of light years across the multiverse to planet earth, shapeshifted into a small asian boy so we could play starcraft for human cash and assorted prizes, i know it sounds weird but thats how we roll earthlings"

the illuminati are not aliens. they were created by aliens as were we. they have people in all sectors of society from politicians, to actors, to business men, to computer techs to street sweepers to preachers ect ect

video games are powerful mind control tools for the powers that be. they are fast replacing tv and movies as the new mind control tool. im sure korea is some kind of mind control testing ground as video games are so popular there and it's very much a police state. it would make perfect sense to have one of your mind controlled shapeshifting cult members to be one of the upcoming 'video game stars' which im sure can be compared to sports stars here in the western world.

the wording the announcer used to introduce and identify the 'boy' seemed very contrived and scripted. 'he looks terrifying'
Old 31-05-2009, 11:11 AM   #54
mountainwarrior

rewatch the video it also comes off as a satanic ritual

listen to the announcers

'he looks badass'

'he looks terrifying! if i had to put my "life"(ritual sacrifice) on someone it would be Effort'

^that was said right as the camera was on the demon child as he was in partial shape shift. you combine that with the satanic sounding heavy metal/gangster rap music in the background. the disorienting dissociative lighting and the general theme of the video game(violence, war, survival instinct, alien battles/takeover) = Reptilian Satanic Sacrifice
Old 31-05-2009, 11:14 AM   #55
mountainwarrior

can anyone type out the lyrics to the music playing in the background? or find the song? just curious.

would make a nice subliminal for the satanic sacrifice displayed on tv for all the kiddies to soak up and worship.
Old 31-05-2009, 11:24 AM   #56
mountainwarrior

"Take a walk on the why side,
a fast ride, through anarchistic eyes
Take a look at the real world,
the wheels turn, on sugar-coated lies
Reality is a fist fuck,
a kiss first, a rat infested ride
Last laugh on the last laugh,
who laughs last, before the well runs dry"

he's some lyrics from the song playing in the background as effort was being introduced. fist fuck? it's basically anarchist music. the illuminati funds and controls most of the anarchists groups out there and used them to further their agenda via problem reaction solution scenarios.

"I pledge allegiance to no flag,
a blood rag, on every body bag
I'm not wearing a price tag,
a toe tag, for anybody's rag
I bow down to no man,
no bigger plan, no predetermined programme
Mine is my own load,
my own road, my way is what I am"
Old 31-05-2009, 11:47 AM   #57
mountainwarrior

A few questions bother me though, why would a race of intellectually and technologically superior beings be playing human created video games in a contest? There wouldn't really be much of a challenge, would there?"

explained above

Also, if such media has been leaked before of them shapeshifting, why would they deliberately go into the public eye and risk exposure? Seems to me that they would avoid most televised functions because of this, hell any function if they're really trying to be covert. It's these questions that make me a bit skeptical towards public video and pictures involving reptilian shapeshifters. Maybe it's not as clear cut as that. Sometimes the best places to hide are in the open. Still, I can't help but think that they wouldn't be so careless as to show this to such a wide audiance."

i love people that ask these questions and don't even take a few minutes to think it through.

have you ever considered they are at a point where they are desensitizing the people of this planet to whom they really are ?

that is EXACTLY what they're doing. im not saying that is what's happening in this video(i don't know if this video is normal or if something odd is up im just keeping an open mind and considering all scenarios and possibilities)
Old 31-05-2009, 01:28 PM   #58
fairyelfdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainwarrior View Post

Are asians related to grey reptilians ?

David Icke better look for reptilians in Asia instead of Caucasus or Middle-East. They are the real grey-human hybrids of this planet IMO. Not entirely human. It does not make them bad though - no judgment - just closer to grey-reptilian aliens than other humans."

according to stewart swerdlow asians have grey alien and reptilian DNA(and all humans on earth have reptilian and alien DNA just different mixes and mashes of it)

good call
David Icke looks for reptilians everywhere because they are everywhere. In the Global Conspiracy (which I am reading right now) he puts forward that the so called "greys" have interbred much with the asian tribes and they have a hold on the population.
never does?
Time to go home!

Last edited by fairyelfdog; 31-05-2009 at 01:38 PM.
Old 31-05-2009, 01:29 PM   #59
fairyelfdog

Quote:
rewatch the video it also comes off as a satanic ritual

listen to the announcers

'he looks badass'

'he looks terrifying! if i had to put my "life"(ritual sacrifice) on someone it would be Effort'

^that was said right as the camera was on the demon child as he was in partial shape shift. you combine that with the satanic sounding heavy metal/gangster rap music in the background. the disorienting dissociative lighting and the general theme of the video game(violence, war, survival instinct, alien battles/takeover) = Reptilian Satanic Sacrifice
Very attentive, MV. I didn't think of that!
never does?
Time to go home!
Old 31-05-2009, 01:36 PM   #60
fairyelfdog

Quote:
have you ever considered they are at a point where they are desensitizing the people of this planet to whom they really are ?

that is EXACTLY what they're doing. im not saying that is what's happening in this video(i don't know if this video is normal or if something odd is up im just keeping an open mind and considering all scenarios and possibilities)
This sounds correct in my ears. I also suspect they are addicted to the spotlight somehow. They can't stop. They need to be seen. They define themselves in relation to those they are (or think they are) controlling. I have strong feelings about this. Maybe I can write more about it later.
never does?
Time to go home!