Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 11-10-2012, 11:46 AM   #2021
lcp.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by notyourrealname View Post
Interesting, but she wasn't a Royal in 1990.

Also interesting that David Hamilton is happy to talk about working with JS at Capitol Gold, yet seems stum on his time with him at Radio 1 between 1967 and 1977, surely he must have some tales to tell?
Oh yeah, think how many people must have conspired to keep this hushed up.
It's shocking.
lcp. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 11:50 AM   #2022
velma

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwimaj View Post
..it's a shame that all those people that no doubt came forward when he was ALIVE were not treated with the same public respect...

..how odd, that her brother-in-law and father-in-law and various other members of her in-laws and prime ministers and other ministers, had no such quarlms about being in his company.....
I see, so The Royals were "victims" of Savile too... and not his enablers.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 11:53 AM   #2023
nomorewifi
Banned

Quote:
..so alright for really really naughty and disgraceful Lance Armstrong to be stripped of all of his titles because he took drugs...hmmm...Wonder what Lance did to really annoy his puppet masters, remember it is all MIRRORS...if someone is publicly humiliated, such as Lance and Tiger Woods (for example)..then they really must have pissed people off...not played ball, somehow?
At the risk of veering off-topic, Lance Armstrong's wife is Sheryl Crow, who just a week before all these drug-cheat stories surfaced was doing the publicity rounds in the US telling everyone about the link between mobile phones and brain tumours.

Coincidence? Hmm.
nomorewifi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 11:54 AM   #2024
kiwimaj
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
Agreed.

Prince Charles was the first person to say how "saddened" he was by his best pal and mentor's death, but not a murmur on how "saddened" the Royal Family are about these lurid allegations and shocking revelations. Sad it's all come out more like!
...so what exactly is going on here...?

Charles new nothing of his wicked deeds, but just liked his company, maybe similar personalities, 'just hit it off'...

Charles may have heard 'rumours' of undesirable, but good old pal vile, fobbed him off, saying it's all lies...

Charles NEW of his deeds, but ignored them because they were 'mates'

Charles NEW of his deeds and more than happy to be in his company, because 'birds of a feather.....'

Charles was actively his 'friend' because of what he could 'get and do for him'

Charles was his friend because the pair of them were up to no good and they both loved what they were doing?

..wonder which it is?

I think it would be difficult to convince the public masses that charles' relationship with vile was anything other than the first option..no doubt the royals will soon put out a statement saying they knew nothing of his 'shady past'...etc...
kiwimaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 11:56 AM   #2025
kiwimaj
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorewifi View Post
At the risk of veering off-topic, Lance Armstrong's wife is Sheryl Crow, who just a week before all these drug-cheat stories surfaced was doing the publicity rounds in the US telling everyone about the link between mobile phones and brain tumours.

Coincidence? Hmm.
..really? WOW, good on her! The more people that realise this, the better!!!

..though I am not sure what the 'coincidence' is ? Could you explain? Cheerz

Apologies to the mods for veering off topic...slightly...
Old 11-10-2012, 11:59 AM   #2026
kiwimaj
Inactive

Quote:
..spot on!! Indeed....yet more damage limitation in action...!

Old 11-10-2012, 11:59 AM   #2027
ian2day
Inactive

Quote:
..so alright for really really naughty and disgraceful Lance Armstrong to be stripped of all of his titles because he took drugs...hmmm...but he did inspire many with regard to his cancer ordeals?? I am NOT condoning whatever he did, with regards to 'cheating', that is if he actually DID cheat...

...not Ok for 'sir' vile to be stripped of HIS titles because he abused, raped and potentially tortured and murdered young children..

...hmmm...

Wonder what Lance did to really annoy his puppet masters, remember it is all MIRRORS...if someone is publicly humiliated, such as Lance and Tiger Woods (for example)..then they really must have pissed people off...not played ball, somehow? If Lance was really useful to the establishment, then whatever naughty things he got up to, it would all have been suppressed, just like sir vile and HIS dispicable deeds!

Good old vile, not a public word ever whilst he was alive and not a stripped of any of his titles whilst he was alive..even though there must have been dozens of people coming forward...a bit like Lance?? ....so...from this we can assume...

..if you are of use to the establishment, and the worser deeds you do, the better you are treated, the more you are protected...obviously Lance did not have such 'protection'...

I read somewhere that Lance was interested in going into politics before these cheating allegations started. Seems a massive discrediting campaign is in effect.
ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:00 PM   #2028
easypeasy72

Quote:

coincidence that she stopped talking on the subject when her hubby was pressured?
Old 11-10-2012, 12:02 PM   #2029
nomorewifi
Banned

Quote:

Sheryl Crow has a "benign" brain tumour, which she credits to her mobile phone use. Now, speaking out about this is rare, especially from a "celebrity", and no sooner had she begun to go on various TV shows in the States, than...oops, her husband is suddenly accused, long after the event, of being a massive drug cheat. Therefore, her credibility, her character as it were, is reduced by association. When she speaks out, people will think "yeah right, but she's married to that cheating cyclist isn't she..."
Old 11-10-2012, 12:03 PM   #2030
nomorewifi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by easypeasy72 View Post
coincidence that she stopped talking on the subject when her hubby was pressured?
Exactly. Just another case of the power these people have when they want to hush something up.
Old 11-10-2012, 12:05 PM   #2031
lobuk

Quote:
Exactly Velma. They will undoubtedly already have a full plan in place to turn all attention away from them and no doubt the brainwashed masses will as always fall for it.
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:08 PM   #2032
mondo23

Quote:
...so what exactly is going on here...?

Charles new nothing of his wicked deeds, but just liked his company, maybe similar personalities, 'just hit it off'...

Charles may have heard 'rumours' of undesirable, but good old pal vile, fobbed him off, saying it's all lies...

Charles NEW of his deeds, but ignored them because they were 'mates'

Charles NEW of his deeds and more than happy to be in his company, because 'birds of a feather.....'

Charles was actively his 'friend' because of what he could 'get and do for him'

Charles was his friend because the pair of them were up to no good and they both loved what they were doing?

..wonder which it is?

I think it would be difficult to convince the public masses that charles' relationship with vile was anything other than the first option..no doubt the royals will soon put out a statement saying they knew nothing of his 'shady past'...etc...
As someone has already mentioned in this thread, Savile would have been thoroughly vetted by MI5 if he was that close to the royals. They would have known about his nefarious activities and one can only assume that the royal family were quite aware to.
Old 11-10-2012, 12:10 PM   #2033
mrunhappy
Banned

Quote:
..hmmm..

Wonder what Lance did to really annoy his puppet masters, remember it is all MIRRORS...if someone is publicly humiliated, such as Lance and Tiger Woods (for example)..then they really must have pissed people off...not played ball, somehow? If Lance was really useful to the establishment, then whatever naughty things he got up to, it would all have been suppressed, just like sir vile and HIS dispicable deeds!
Or, the media has been told it is time for a distraction. Or the media is launching its own distraction. I think he had protection higher up, but what are we missing in the world because of this story? As important as this story is, what is currently being hidden elsewhere?

I want to say fuck it, let's march on the BBC and 10 Downing Street now, with table legs, sticks, and anger, but it's raining; the trains are too expensive; no other fucker will turn up; no one is reading this anyway; and it's now illegal to write bad jokes on the internet or incite riot or revolution.

Last edited by Mr Happy; 11-10-2012 at 12:11 PM. Reason: andy pandy is randy
mrunhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:10 PM   #2034
kiwimaj
Inactive

Quote:
Sheryl Crow has a "benign" brain tumour, which she credits to her mobile phone use. Now, speaking out about this is rare, especially from a "celebrity", and no sooner had she begun to go on various TV shows in the States, than...oops, her husband is suddenly accused, long after the event, of being a massive drug cheat. Therefore, her credibility, her character as it were, is reduced by association. When she speaks out, people will think "yeah right, but she's married to that cheating cyclist isn't she..."
..oh, got it!! Thanx for the clarification!

Public assassination in action, yet again!
Old 11-10-2012, 12:20 PM   #2035
kiwimaj
Inactive

..just heard the he sexually abused a 13 yr old brain damaged girl.... Anyone with an ounce of empathy for those that are learning disabled or other disabilities are related or work with them, will no doubt find this extremely saddening and horrendous! So, apart from raping and sexually abusing able bodied, he had to do it to the less than able bodied...even LESS ABLE TO FIGHT BACK!!! Total scumbag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..though this is probably quite mild compared to what else he got up to!

...I think dirty filthy evil wicked scumbag are words that are way too kind for this vile, disgusting piece of s**t!

.."he had the keys, he was a volunteer, he was a porter, he did the night shift, he had a flat and office above the hospital...etc...etc.."

The woman who was the head of some charitibable whatever at Stoke Mandeville claims she knew nothing or saw nothing, untowards regarding him and even has a scrapbook filled with his pictures!! Not a whisper of any sort of apology whatsover!! ...So..."i knew nothing, saw nothing, nothing to do with me...pass whatever blame you want onto someone else!" FFS...SHE should be accountable, along with all the others that allowed him in to the hospital and abused !!!

..BUT still the question.....WHY AND HOW he actually was afforded such access to all those hospitals...in the first place?? WHO EXACTLY made the decision to allow him...or did he just do what he damn well pleased and got into where he damn well pleased???

SHOCKING!!!

Last edited by kiwimaj; 11-10-2012 at 12:22 PM.
Old 11-10-2012, 12:23 PM   #2036
drfroggy

Quote:

Coincidence? Hmm.

Sheryl Crow is NOT married to Lance Armstrong. They were never married. He left her years ago, was a bum to her showing no support when she later had cancer & he has a new partner & children. Sheryl Crow is still single albeit with 2 adopted children & doesn't have much to do with him.

I believe she testified as part of the case against Armstrong.

The French have been after Armstrong for years, but it could well be a politics thing as I thing he had aims to run for Governor of Texas.

Last edited by drfroggy; 11-10-2012 at 12:29 PM.
drfroggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:29 PM   #2037
nomorewifi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by drfroggy View Post
Sheryl Crow is NOT married to Lance Armstrong. They were never married. He left her years ago, was a bum to her showing no support when she later had cancer & he has a new partner & children. Sheryl Crow is still single albeit with 2 adopted children & doesn't have much to do with him.

I believe she testified as part of the case against Armstrong.

The French have been after Armstrong for years, but it could well be a politics thing as I thing he had aims to run for Governor of Texas.
Okay, thanks for the correction.
Old 11-10-2012, 12:50 PM   #2038
velma

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobuk View Post
Exactly Velma. They will undoubtedly already have a full plan in place to turn all attention away from them and no doubt the brainwashed masses will as always fall for it.
It's the first time ever, the Royal Family have wheeled out Sophie of Wessex for anything. Prior to this, we had forgotten this nonentity exists. Very convenient.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:55 PM   #2039
notyourrealname

Quote:
It's the first time ever, the Royal Family have wheeled out Sophie of Wessex for anything. Prior to this, we had forgotten this nonentity exists. Very convenient.
Don't quite see how you can say the Royal Family have wheeled her out, David Hamilton has relayed the story and as I stated in a earlier post this happened in 1990, she did not become a Royal until 1999 after her marriage, and would the Royals use such a rag as the Star to publicise it?

Last edited by notyourrealname; 11-10-2012 at 12:56 PM.
notyourrealname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:56 PM   #2040
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mondo23 View Post
As someone has already mentioned in this thread, Savile would have been thoroughly vetted by MI5 if he was that close to the royals. They would have known about his nefarious activities and one can only assume that the royal family were quite aware to.
Well put and furthermore that the Royals must have known too but would you want pour children exposed to persons like that if you knew their pecadillos?

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.

Last edited by The Tealady; 11-10-2012 at 12:57 PM.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote