Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 01-12-2010, 01:28 AM   #41
cinder_darkskys

Default Moist-Silver- Push

The true state of the Mattrix

Maybe one you religionists peaple, would to explain to the AO.

Why with level of technical no how. why I'm looking at this disorder in the underworld.

Skys fragment image.

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 01-12-2010 at 01:31 AM.
cinder_darkskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 10:04 PM   #42
cinder_darkskys

Default Nazareth- Holy Roller

Image 1 CFB Comox The perception of < at that time ; of heaven open )

Image 2 CFB Comox stock < raw ) image size reduction

Image 3 CFB Comox The perception of < at that time ; of heaven closed ) The enforcer is the Angel of death ; Angel classification Angel of old < touch on pain of death ) This what and how Moses would have seen, and why he acted as he did, and known what he would know, what would happen, when he claimed, the angels would claim the 1st born.

Image 4 CFB Comox The image that fire the minds of artist on site, When the image 1st showed up. It was land mark as a grey in the clouds. Little then the image was posted. People never noticed the hand and the human shapes in the hand and the Grey is pointing. this image is meant to be seen mirrored. Its not as i have shown as it is here. I displayed as i did to get that reaction, that i did.

this push 2 artist to there limits, lead to producing imagery never before seen in the Iceland event. All most no life lost. I seen image's of a UFO very low resolution they claim was over Iceland at the time. To day we this types of advanced imagery displayed in many topic, even starting whole topics such as the White Draco's. Davids site was the starting point as each bomb

Minds set on fire to change there world.
Image 5 CFB Comox
This is the ship, I feel there are 3 ships in 1 spot at 1 time, i can get to every time, in most case's. But... I always feel there 3rd ship, which unseen.....

This is over 1 the most advance defensive military forces on the planet CFB Comox Canada BC. These people have access to the best technologically on the planet. this whats call i believe this is a soul ship.
----------------------------------------------------------
Image 6 Air France David site is full E+T buffs and study groups. around this time, imagery appeared at a good resolution

Just twinkling bits of lights....

Image 7 Air France Osiris over France

Image 8 Air France As each image is shown to people, they are met with shock. not realizing i'm showing a piece of technology which unseen by the human eye, I'm showing the ribbing and out line. The basic spec's.

Image 9 Air France here we see what its doing Its showing. Who it showing is the newly dead in France. this what there flashing above there ships, like smaller ship, buzzing around.

Image 10 Air France This set will only be seen publicly in France 1st, and i would choose to re work the whole video. They most likely will only ever been seen on Davids site ; the owner of the video is basically unknown.

The Glyphs are prefect, and show what there doing. As I try to explain the very basic levels of whats going. To people who who only think they might like to know.< they all claim they want to wake up ), but when facing the Illuminati programing, they fall back on it, it just crumbles, I go throw key topic's.

Around this time a man order's all life < ALIENS ) not born of Star system Solo, to move out to The star system of Saturn which is part of the Solo system, With several weeks the US of A confirms, large ships have been appear < folding warping to) around Saturn. < This was a costly move, which can depleted there resources, which come from the inner planets ) We the system of Solo is out in the boon docks < in the sticks, out in the weeds ) here people.

Skys

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 07-12-2010 at 01:02 AM.
Old 07-12-2010, 02:02 AM   #43
cinder_darkskys

Default Nazareth- Woke Up This Morning

Image 1 Topic after topic
Image 2
Image 3
Image 4
Image 5 Topic after topic

Image 6
Image 7
Image 8
Image 9
Image 10 Meant while a larger % of the topic are about or around this.

The possibility all the sub topics. The search these trinkets and bobells of God Christ the other gods and sub god. Even his name is important.

The ability to move a mountain by using a mind, images like these were posted from day one. It was explain very clearly each and every image was special. you have to view them in certain way to under stand the prime Glyph.

Those that picked up the imagery found out not only did I move a mountain, but a mountain of god.

These things can only be done once, there unknown achievements. I have all so called them part of the Crowns of God.
Skys

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 07-12-2010 at 02:25 AM.
Old 08-12-2010, 02:27 AM   #44
cinder_darkskys

Default U2- Electrical Storm

Image 1 Is this really what governments around the world want, the matrix to be like?. Or is there something else, other ways of doing things.

Image 2

Image 3

Image 4

Image 5 A face only mom could love.

Image 6

Image 7

Image 8

Image 9 If we do don't care for live or the lives of other's, if we don't care for our children, if we don't care for our people's, if don't care for wild life an the Earth. Why should they ?

Image 10

Skys

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 08-12-2010 at 03:43 AM.
Old 11-12-2010, 02:01 AM   #45
cinder_darkskys

Default Susan Tedeski- Rock me right- Live

I was asked, do I understand what the AO is really. I proceeded to give clinical description based on, what was considered known about the AO

I used Wiki GB them, we need others to back up facts, as best be understand, from all points of view.

Image 1

Image 2 The Alpha is all that has been, every thing we have done, in all of time and in space. The Omega is where we are going.

The person is a vessel, his up bring, is what this to force are forced to deal with. its very uncommon to have both forces in line, on the same page as they say. None is E+T, but they use the techno. and may even want to to steal or take it it away.

Image 3

Image 4

Image 5

Image 6 this is a remarkable set. and directly related aboriginals peoples world wide including the 1st nations directly.

Image 7 this person points gods uses them as hammers to his drums

Image 8 The Alpha Omega can make the guns silent around the world. just by pointing. do you hear it, the guns around the world are more silent as I write.

Image 9

Image 10

The Alpha I'm only guessing at this point, when i say Sirius as the star system.
The Omega is of the star system Pleiads

Skys

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 11-12-2010 at 02:35 AM.
Old 11-12-2010, 02:57 AM   #46
cinder_darkskys

Default Crosby,Stills, Nash n Young- Woodstock

image 1 the wine press

image 2

image 3 mars. a member of the site made a discovery with this image. showing a cross section of the human brain, it match, I have his name but his name at this time has slipped my mind.

image 4 mars Control what is control, why would you want to have control. What do you aloud to control you.

image 5 Mars this would be the 1st son of god to my current knownage

image 6 Moses would angels something like this. We see these to day over Earth London, Comox. There ships is my believe.

image 7 Mars view of what they believe the Omega would looking on the other side, This image directly relates to my fore head glyph

image 8

image 9 You see this as your be all, what ever man gos, he create deserts from health earth. I see it as a marble in a game, 99% people don't understand.

me i do not like the prime Glyph.

image 10 the key to Hell

This just 1 of the gifts we as man could receive. Just think of the possibilities, human in space full time, working living out there. that where the money will be made, for Earth. billions working around the star system. this where we will need our military, not tie down with petty minded BS.

Skys

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 11-12-2010 at 04:00 AM.
Old 11-12-2010, 11:00 AM   #47
cinder_darkskys

Default Dark Lotus- Black Crows

Would you hate to be a government targeting a populations right this second.
Image 1

Image 2 Would you not hate to be the government who has this persons City's targeted, at all, or even effect them in the neg.
Image 3 He smiling behind his mask, seeming well please, of what learn of his peoples
Re moved
Image 4 every thing is witness, wouldn't you hate to be the ones, outs to harm people air land and seas or the wild life.
Image 5 Would you hate to be the ones causing the problems, for the world.

Image 6 Would not hate to be holding back, what is needed. This is a ski resort, where Canadian military, like to rest here. Its is a basic sex farm, and a place to party. Seem harmless, till you look at the imagery.

Image 7 Would you not hate to be the one's, who starts these wars, or creates WMD on earth or any where around the Earth, to day. and be faces with destruction of SOUL.
Image 8 would n't you hate to the ones trying to hide them self.
Image 9 no matter what happens to your body, your still lock in to the mattrixs

Image 10 you can run far enough, you can't dig deep enough, you can't even die to escape.

Skys

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 11-12-2010 at 09:45 PM.
Old 17-12-2010, 05:26 PM   #48
cinder_darkskys

Default Sheryl Crow - The First Cut Is The Deepest

Holy father

I understand the symbol, that I have cot.

The peoples faith is broken. symbol of the broken cross.

When i asked who is my friend who can trust, who even knows something of the truth, about the land of the dead. I get the imagery i need, at huge resolutions undamaged, from your house.

U sit on a stone thrown with and inverted Cross. People might think I be up set. It showing me the dead are inverted, and that man conception of it, in the media is there for inverted and has benign perverted this image. As the rejection of Christ. rather then dead Christians on the other side.

These are things can I only be done once, generally hint. You ether know or you don't. The symbols can only be done once, by the religion it self.

For instance a guy can't along with in 20 years an say he know the book of life or is reading it, I said I shown it displayed it long ago. you aware or your not.

I have witness how Satan < has controlled the mass's around you ) You set on and push down, a as a lamb to be killed. while the only symbol of how you of your self feel, is shown in the staff of the day.

These are merely Illuminati sheep an less then slaves striking out at what they do not understand. Yet, because they can get at you.

Send your soldiers < priest ) out to fight evil, to talk of the stars and organization of religion, within your house group, a new Earth and new Heaven, and the possibility of these thing. Help the born again, to re understand again.

This new heaven will need tools and things to build with an defend with. There will be only protective gates to start. We will have to do the rest over there. I don't know it all yet on the subject. it will be come more clear with time.

I describe space its as hell. Be progressive of mind, not at the expansion of pro life an safe sex an diversity, for human. Murder clinic's, friendly chat, off the subjects, hand them the documentation, and walk away. be sure the help is real long lasting and non judgment.

Do not run or hide, I will not release even the most wicket, to these things, until i fully under stand.

Have hope, keep the faith. An know Christians have the possibly of achieving God heaven if wanted, which is above Christs heaven surrounding gods heaven. Which raise up and passed hades < there under world ), who supports this stair way for a few of the very best of man. this path is block by Christ who is one gods sons. all above what has come, Walk passed the star knowing it shins down on all thing great an small.

Skys GB you and your house.

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 17-12-2010 at 05:33 PM.
Old 19-12-2010, 10:35 PM   #49
cinder_darkskys

Default AeroSmith- PANDORA'S TOYS- DRAW THE LINE

image 1

image 2

image 3

image 4

image 5

image 6

image 7

image 8

image 9

image 10 this image should not be picked. its a non public image. Build for this topic.

PeaceLovesAll
Skys
Old 21-12-2010, 07:05 PM   #50
cinder_darkskys

Default Stevie Ray Vaughn- Crossfire

Revelation 14 (New King James Version)

Revelation 14
The Lamb and the 144,000

1 Then I looked, and behold, a Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with Him one hundred and forty-four thousand, having His Father’s name written on their foreheads.

2 And I heard a voice from heaven, like the voice of many waters, and like the voice of loud thunder. And I heard the sound of harpists playing their harps.

3 They sang as it were a new song before the throne, before the four living creatures, and the elders; and no one could learn that song except the hundred and forty-four thousand who were redeemed from the earth.

4 These are the ones who were not defiled with women, for they are virgins. These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These were redeemed from among men, being firstfruits to God and to the Lamb.

5 And in their mouth was found no deceit, for they are without fault before the throne of God.

The Proclamations of Three Angels

6 Then I saw another angel flying in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach to those who dwell on the earth—to every nation, tribe, tongue, and people—

7 saying with a loud voice, “Fear God and give glory to Him, for the hour of His judgment has come; and worship Him who made heaven and earth, the sea and springs of water.”

8 And another angel followed, saying, “Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she has made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.”

9 Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand,

10 he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.

11 And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”

12 Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

13 Then I heard a voice from heaven saying to me,

“Write: ‘Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.’”
“Yes,” says the Spirit, “that they may rest from their labors, and their works follow them.

Reaping the Earth’s Harvest

14 Then I looked, and behold, a white cloud, and on the cloud sat One like the Son of Man, having on His head a golden crown, and in His hand a sharp sickle.

15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to Him who sat on the cloud, “Thrust in Your sickle and reap, for the time has come for You to reap, for the harvest of the earth is ripe.”

16 So He who sat on the cloud thrust in His sickle on the earth, and the earth was reaped.

Reaping the Grapes of Wrath

17 Then another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

18 And another angel came out from the altar, who had power over fire, and he cried with a loud cry to him who had the sharp sickle, saying, “Thrust in your sharp sickle and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth, for her grapes are fully ripe.”

19 So the angel thrust his sickle into the earth and gathered the vine of the earth, and threw it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

20 And the winepress was trampled outside the city, and blood came out of the winepress, up to the horses’ bridles, for one thousand six hundred furlongs.

Skys

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 21-12-2010 at 07:25 PM.
Old 21-12-2010, 11:29 PM   #51
cinder_darkskys

Isaiah 64 (New King James Version)

Isaiah 64
1 Oh, that You would rend the heavens!
That You would come down!
That the mountains might shake at Your presence—
2 As fire burns brushwood,
As fire causes water to boil—
To make Your name known to Your adversaries,
That the nations may tremble at Your presence!
3 When You did awesome things for which we did not look,
You came down,
The mountains shook at Your presence.
4 For since the beginning of the world
Menhave not heard nor perceived by the ear,
Nor has the eye seen any God besides You,
Who acts for the one who waits for Him.
5 You meet him who rejoices and does righteousness,
Who remembers You in Your ways.
You are indeed angry, for we have sinned—
In these ways we continue;
And we need to be saved.
6 But we are all like an unclean thing,
And all our righteousnesses are like filthy rags;
We all fade as a leaf,
And our iniquities, like the wind,
Have taken us away.
7 And there is no one who calls on Your name,
Who stirs himself up to take hold of You;
For You have hidden Your face from us,
And have consumed us because of our iniquities.
8 But now, O LORD,
You are our Father;
We are the clay, and You our potter;
And all we are the work of Your hand.
9 Do not be furious, O LORD,
Nor remember iniquity forever;
Indeed, please look—we all are Your people!
10 Your holy cities are a wilderness,
Zion is a wilderness,
Jerusalem a desolation.
11 Our holy and beautiful temple,
Where our fathers praised You,
Is burned up with fire;
And all our pleasant things are laid waste.
12 Will You restrain Yourself because of these things, O LORD?
Will You hold Your peace, and afflict us very severely?

Skys
Old 23-12-2010, 01:03 AM   #52
cinder_darkskys

Default Jim Stafford-Your Bulldog Drinks Champagne

The Iceland Event;
imagery 1st discover by ; atredies re worked by Skys
On this site there are people, who excelled often i name groups at time. many are on my friends list.

But there a few that have been forgotten about, that have made incredible brake throw and discovery. which just seem to stop at s certain point. an i pick up. Mainly because it's with this domain, which i re-discovered many years ago. So i know what there looking at and for.

The imagery which they them self bombard them selfs with, while in create of this new imagery.
atredies
Wonderful work.

This man make such a discovery that leads to countless truth confirmed. throw his discovery.

Each image is UNNAMED, not copy right. without me asking, who owns the imagery master's He sends me an email explaining out where he got them, who the owners of the imagery are.

The mans discovery is impressive to say the least, hardly a word.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...post1058813166

He fallow each step. Master left and right, hold back or cutting out very little.

Each unnamed.

I talked about simulating date, Cruly call's it a down load. Ether way it come down to time, to relate the data to the event it self. imagery like what he present, change you. the way you view every thing, is brought directly in to question. Its this way for the viewer, as well.

I asked the question, Would you really want to know whats going on. Or do just think you might like to know whats going on.
atredies still has them up. and these are some of works and discoveries
Skys.

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 23-12-2010 at 01:12 AM.
Old 23-12-2010, 01:25 AM   #53
cinder_darkskys

Default The Iceland Event

atredies works on Iceland
Quote:
Originally Posted by atredies View Post
I remember a CD cover that is fitting for the situation

Never seen before image. never even dreamed of image.
Quote:
A little symmetry and then...
Quote:
Taking a leak

atredies works and discoveries

Quote:
Something is up !
Captured image:

Live From : http://hraun.vedur.is/ja/Katla2009/stodvaplott.html
Quote:

Skys

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 23-12-2010 at 01:27 AM.
Old 23-12-2010, 01:33 AM   #54
cinder_darkskys

Quote:
Beautiful colours cold and warm.

Check out http://chris.is/
Quote:
I wonder what impact, if any this have on Earth.

There is clearly a lower field strength this cycle.

Cycle 24 Sunspot count prediction in 2008

Cycle 24 Sunspot count prediction in 2010
Copyright to be protected.
Quote:
Hi, feel free to use it for what you want, just remember that
the owner of the image is: http://www.swisseduc.ch/stromboli/ab...yright-en.html

It was there camera that captured the photons :-)
Skys
Old 23-12-2010, 01:34 AM   #55
cinder_darkskys

Default Doors - Break On Through

Quote:
Some more crazy pyroclastic symmetry art from the Icelandic volcano.

The Tower
The Electric TotemFire Bear
Fire Doll

Makes me think of this song by Carl Sagan
http://www.youtube.com/user/melodysh.../5/zSgiXGELjbc
"The Brain does much more than just recollect, it intercom-pares and synthesizes, analyses
it generates abstractions"
Skys Happy holidays and all my best in the new year !!!!
Old 23-12-2010, 11:13 PM   #56
cinder_darkskys

Default Guns N Roses- Dont Cry

When the Iceland event took place. there were many who were in that topic. displaying huge numbers of imagery.

Some of the most surprising came from a young lady i believe her name is
joannesarahxx

Which atredies and I were attracted to her, the way she display and her comments made. Based on that time.

Fire and destruction dose not interests me. As she displays and comments made. she seem aware the imagery she is displaying, is different.

While atredies creates his work, on the subject and topic. based mainly other imagery, i progress collecting date. The event unfolds certain facts come out.

One the most surprising facts is there almost no life lost on the event.

Another surprising fact is discovered by SSX. he learn of a line, that can be draw from 1 point to several others. around the world, a chain of events later happen.

Throw this time, I'm working on a few topics, but this one holds my interests.
As atredies has displayed these things, which i have been holding back on, trying to explain. I can now display in more detail, angels and demon, the underworld, and the Gods. At all times i say there is a set order to to things.

I see atredies has started naming his imagery, at this point. I most likely made comments such as. somethings should remain unnamed. I might of even dropped bible passages down.

This why we see sometime, we a people who know something, will cover there mouth in a sentence, say a word. It seem like there are clearing there mouth, to speak, they care throw there sentences.

It the same thing, when it comes to naming these types of materials. You just don't want to be wrong. We don't want to dishonor these old things, which now show them selfs. When a religion supports these types of imagery, and error. Well thats some pretty shit, and there a poor understanding, of the event, or events.

Here some of my work on the subject. in some cases i re-create atredies imagery, to get the the full understanding of the imagery. He was 1st to display the material using his imagery of the event.

We use some of the materials, my imagery only supports his imagery in these cases.

Skys

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 23-12-2010 at 11:27 PM.
Old 24-12-2010, 12:12 AM   #57
cinder_darkskys

Default The Iceland Event

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

Image 4

Image 5

Image 6 People who understood a bit more, made afford to, try to add behind the seen, as well more public.

Image 7

Image 8

Image 9

Image 10
I call this one; The Hammer of Thor. one of the few images i have named. Appeared months before. its also displayed in the above imagery. The image seem geared for the UK, and Euro, but the image is world wide related.

See the little snake above the humanoid head, NASA just said they found a new Gen, they found it in the sea. The humanoid is what i believe man will look like in the end. We keep pumping drugs in to the child bearing youth. Who can pro-create. From the start i have said, these things can, and will change the whole gen of human's. Killing 1st born's is child's play, to these things.

Skys

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 24-12-2010 at 01:12 AM.
Old 24-12-2010, 02:06 AM   #58
cinder_darkskys

Default Bon Jovi- WantedDeadOrAlive

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

Image 4

Image 5

Image 6

Image 7

Image 8

Image 9

Image 10

Skys

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 24-12-2010 at 02:22 AM.
Old 14-01-2011, 12:01 AM   #59
cinder_darkskys

Default I have been asked directly my intention

By a personal friend.

My intention have not changed.

To bring forth Book of Revelation.

To make the idea of war vs human, so unimaginable, that the very idea, give every man women and child, on the planet, the power to change there world, by removing those people, from power.

At the cost of every thing, if you fail.

No second chance, no second guessing. this is your fate, if you continual.

No ifs no, and no, or buts, NO wiggle room.

The arrogant s of man will end, or you will die, slowly, and at no time will you enjoy it.

my intention are to put man in space, an maintain Earth as our home world

I intentions are to put the power in the communality, forcing world governments to pay for there error's in judgment.

The time of man as the center of the universe is over people.

One with in the greater whole. Governments should be very afraid, if there fucking up.

If we can not make room for the tiger an the bear, why should man be here at all.

The undoer of all things.

Skys

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 14-01-2011 at 12:27 AM.
Old 12-03-2011, 09:19 AM   #60
cinder_darkskys

Default Everlast- what its like

whitey ford sings the blues

You see Curly there learning, what TERROR actuarially means. They thought they knew, but.

they were wrong.

Even my country has made mistakes, we are just human.

But we can try harder to do the right things, for the right reason in the right time. if need be for all man kind.

PS good move putting that Canadian destroy in there, Turkish support vessel would add not hinder as close in support. Only man dare to walk where Angels fear to tread.

Act with Honor and Chivalry, its not your place to harm these people, as it is not Islam place to harm Cleric's, or children of God. Nor can they request from God or the sprites 30,000,000 dead peoples. It is an over step of authority.

I question it.

His choice's are limited.

Skys
The bone count grows.

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 12-03-2011 at 10:41 AM.