Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2018, 01:43 AM   #1
j35p3r4d0
Senior Member
 
j35p3r4d0's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: the dream pyramid
Posts: 1,253
Likes: 13 (12 Posts)
Default X-2 Iodine from Infowars

Hey everyone, I just wanted to do a quick post about the Iodine that www.infowars.com sells.

I get the X-2 iodine they sell, it's around 20-25 AUD a bottle.

The used to list on the label 3 drops a dose, which was 1200%+ RDI, now they list the dosage as one drop, which is listed on the label as 433% RDI.

So the bottle is around 600 drops. They sell packs of like 5 and 10 bottles because they're 30 or more years RDI equivalent if used well/ to dosage when you've got that in your pantry or whatever.

Things like Kelp contain radiological isotopes, and plastic particles these days. Where they get the iodine from for the X-2 is an underground crystal seam, so it's purified.

When you drink some, it's like alcohol/ ethanol, it's mono-atomic colloidal so it spreads into your body fast, it has a warm type of metal taste that's a lot like honey, but it fumes into you somehow like alcohol does, a bit along the lines as per that it spreads through your cells quickly.

Just wanted to give you a bit of a primer about that, It's the one thing I repeatedly buy from Infowars.

I'v been a member on here since 2009 you can see, I was helping out infowars in more recent years.

The X-2 Iodine is the one product they sell I recommend to anyone, it's cheap and potent, but is also rad quality.

The thing is Potassium Iodide has its drawbacks for human consumption in higher doses. They now sell a mixture of Colloidal Iodine, Potassium Iodide, and Sodium Iodide.

Sodium Iodide cannot be used for pregnant women so be careful, use as directed.

Peace out.

(EDIT: IF YOU USE THIS DISCONTINUE INGESTING FLUORIDE, IN ANY FORM)



Last edited by j35p3r4d0; 04-11-2018 at 01:46 AM.
Likes: (1)
j35p3r4d0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 03:13 AM   #2
rooey
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3,862
Likes: 667 (477 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by j35p3r4d0 View Post
Hey everyone, I just wanted to do a quick post about the Iodine that www.infowars.com sells.

I get the X-2 iodine they sell, it's around 20-25 AUD a bottle.

The used to list on the label 3 drops a dose, which was 1200%+ RDI, now they list the dosage as one drop, which is listed on the label as 433% RDI.

So the bottle is around 600 drops. They sell packs of like 5 and 10 bottles because they're 30 or more years RDI equivalent if used well/ to dosage when you've got that in your pantry or whatever.

Things like Kelp contain radiological isotopes, and plastic particles these days. Where they get the iodine from for the X-2 is an underground crystal seam, so it's purified.

When you drink some, it's like alcohol/ ethanol, it's mono-atomic colloidal so it spreads into your body fast, it has a warm type of metal taste that's a lot like honey, but it fumes into you somehow like alcohol does, a bit along the lines as per that it spreads through your cells quickly.

Just wanted to give you a bit of a primer about that, It's the one thing I repeatedly buy from Infowars.

I'v been a member on here since 2009 you can see, I was helping out infowars in more recent years.

The X-2 Iodine is the one product they sell I recommend to anyone, it's cheap and potent, but is also rad quality.

The thing is Potassium Iodide has its drawbacks for human consumption in higher doses. They now sell a mixture of Colloidal Iodine, Potassium Iodide, and Sodium Iodide.

Sodium Iodide cannot be used for pregnant women so be careful, use as directed.

Peace out.

(EDIT: IF YOU USE THIS DISCONTINUE INGESTING FLUORIDE, IN ANY FORM)





re fluoride. what if you still shower with water that is fluoridated ?
__________________
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 11:54 AM   #3
cosmicpurpose1.618
Senior Member
 
cosmicpurpose1.618's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Everywhere/nowhere
Posts: 2,392
Likes: 2,010 (1,036 Posts)
Default

Sounds like decent stuff, only I would never buy anything from infowars.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 07:26 PM   #4
wingwang
Senior Member
 
wingwang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 833
Likes: 293 (170 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by j35p3r4d0 View Post
The thing is Potassium Iodide has its drawbacks for human consumption in higher doses. They now sell a mixture of Colloidal Iodine, Potassium Iodide, and Sodium Iodide.

Sodium Iodide cannot be used for pregnant women so be careful, use as directed.
Can I ask on what basis you believe you need to take iodine? Have you had your thyroid levels taken?

It's not just pregnant women who need to take care, everyone does.

I'm just getting over Amiodarone induced thyrotoxicosis. Amiodarone contains iodine and I was taking circa 100 times RDA each day. Thyrotoxicosis / hyperthyroidism aint nice: tremor, weight loss, heat intolerance, irregular and fast heart rhythm [which can be fatal].

I'm surprised so many people on here are taking iodine supplements!

I watched the following video earlier where Alex says the US government introduced iodised salt and cited the health benefits and increased IQ levels in areas where the iodised salt was introduced. That's all true. What he didn't say is the reason the US government stopped iodised salt was because deaths from thyroid related problems increased dramatically!

The rise in thyroid-related deaths pdf


Last edited by wingwang; 04-11-2018 at 07:29 PM.
wingwang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 03:15 AM   #5
j35p3r4d0
Senior Member
 
j35p3r4d0's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: the dream pyramid
Posts: 1,253
Likes: 13 (12 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingwang View Post
Can I ask on what basis you believe you need to take iodine? Have you had your thyroid levels taken?

It's not just pregnant women who need to take care, everyone does.

I'm just getting over Amiodarone induced thyrotoxicosis. Amiodarone contains iodine and I was taking circa 100 times RDA each day. Thyrotoxicosis / hyperthyroidism aint nice: tremor, weight loss, heat intolerance, irregular and fast heart rhythm [which can be fatal].

I'm surprised so many people on here are taking iodine supplements!

I watched the following video earlier where Alex says the US government introduced iodised salt and cited the health benefits and increased IQ levels in areas where the iodised salt was introduced. That's all true. What he didn't say is the reason the US government stopped iodised salt was because deaths from thyroid related problems increased dramatically!

The rise in thyroid-related deaths pdf


Simply put.....

"I'm just getting over Amiodarone induced thyrotoxicosis."

There's your issue, going to a hospital at all. You're brainwashed.

Amiodarone appears to be:

"IUPAC ID: (2-{4-[(2-butyl-1-benzofuran-3-yl)carbonyl]-2,6-diiodophenoxy**ethyl)diethylamine

Formula: C25H29I2NO3"


You should see clearly... "Is not"...

"Symbol: I
Atomic mass: 126.90447 u
Atomic number: 53"


That shit you be getting at a hospital nearly killed you.... and your suggestion is to 'get levels' ... 'because was taking nearly killed me'.

Total brainwashed.

Have a bad day!

(EDIT: "Amiodarone contains iodine and I was taking circa 100 times RDA each day."... You are a nut bro. )

Last edited by j35p3r4d0; 05-11-2018 at 03:17 AM.
j35p3r4d0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 03:19 AM   #6
j35p3r4d0
Senior Member
 
j35p3r4d0's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: the dream pyramid
Posts: 1,253
Likes: 13 (12 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
Sounds like decent stuff, only I would never buy anything from infowars.
There is other sources. I suggest if you can get similar cheaper do it. etc etc/
j35p3r4d0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 03:24 AM   #7
j35p3r4d0
Senior Member
 
j35p3r4d0's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: the dream pyramid
Posts: 1,253
Likes: 13 (12 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingwang View Post
Can I ask on what basis you believe you need to take iodine?
Observe: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reference_Daily_Intake
j35p3r4d0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 11:34 AM   #8
wingwang
Senior Member
 
wingwang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 833
Likes: 293 (170 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by j35p3r4d0 View Post
Simply put.....

"I'm just getting over Amiodarone induced thyrotoxicosis."

There's your issue, going to a hospital at all. You're brainwashed.
Oh really?! I was taking the Amiodarone for a dangerous heart rhythm after going into congestive heart failure and renal failure which was caused by a virus. But I shouldn't have gone to hospital in the first place?! Guffaw!! That's the height of ignorance!! What should I have done, then? Snorted some iodine and gargled on some colloidal silver?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by j35p3r4d0 View Post

Amiodarone appears to be:

"IUPAC ID: (2-{4-[(2-butyl-1-benzofuran-3-yl)carbonyl]-2,6-diiodophenoxy**ethyl)diethylamine

Formula: C25H29I2NO3"
What do you think the I2 is, Batman?!


Quote:
Originally Posted by j35p3r4d0 View Post
That shit you be getting at a hospital nearly killed you.... and your suggestion is to 'get levels' ... 'because was taking nearly killed me'.

Total brainwashed.
And there's a fallacy. Non sequitur argument.
Likes: (1)
wingwang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 04:27 PM   #9
j35p3r4d0
Senior Member
 
j35p3r4d0's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: the dream pyramid
Posts: 1,253
Likes: 13 (12 Posts)
Default

Well to be frank with you man; if you're kept alive by some hospital don't expect that to be provided that and die out.

You're that type of dependent institutionalized trash human contaminating the environment by pissing and shitting out wack chemicals for your own convenience.

I wont ever be in a hospital to sell you messed up USA drugs for you to survive. You are the drug addict who is the drug pusher.
j35p3r4d0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 04:35 PM   #10
wingwang
Senior Member
 
wingwang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 833
Likes: 293 (170 Posts)
Default

Now that's what I call ad hominem...




I'm all better now, thanks for asking. Drugs aside, let's look at China:

From: https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejmoa054022

Salt has been iodized throughout China since 1996, and as a result, iodine intake has increased countrywide. Data from the Ministry of Health of China indicate that the median urinary iodine excretion — a surrogate measure for iodine intake — increased from 165 ?g per liter in 1995 to 330 ?g per liter in 1997 and stabilized at a similar level (306 ?g per liter) in 1999.1 In fact, according to the guidelines of the World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations Children's Fund, and the International Council for Control of Iodine Deficiency Disorders,2 after iodization measures were instituted, the levels of iodine intake of some residents of China were more than adequate (median urinary iodine excretion, 200 to 299 ?g per liter) or excessive (median urinary iodine excretion, >300 ?g per liter). During the same period, we have observed increasing numbers of patients with thyroid disorders.
wingwang is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
iodine

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:41 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.