Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 19-05-2018, 10:10 PM   #21
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
What secular rubbish.

Western society was built on catholic church teachings, and without them, you woul all be like 3rd world countries like africa, or india.

You would be all having your own little sects, doing unholy religious practises, just like in judaism, or in haiti.

So, no i do not agree op.

The secular world should thank the catholic church for its teachings, and what it gave people as a foundation for western society.

What secular world are you talking about. The catholic church western society its values, and ideas like free will. Nowhere outside white christain countries, is there a belief in such things as freewill.

Western society cannot divorce from christian ideas, as its based on those ideas. You all mostly grew up in christian based schools, learning about the new testament.

Stuff your learning a s kid, has a massive role in how you see the world later, and you cannot divorce from these things. Thats why gov put so much into conditioning kids.

Protestants can talk all they want about a literal idea of the bible, but they too got there teachings from the catholic church.

You can call israel if you want a secular country, but do you thank them op, for there disgracful actions in gaza. Gunning down brown people is a big thing for israelis.
^^
Yep, those secular ideas, are a great basis, not. Israel is the most secular 1st world country, and it never follows any laws, or rules. Ask the united nations.

Israel has no morals, or ethics, on anything = typical secular state.

Disgusting.

Atheism, in 20th century must of killed 100million people.
^^
Nice going there for you people not believing in some god.
You might want to check these links and learn some truths.

Especially that first one.

Both Christianity and Islam, slave holding ideologies, have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

https://topdocumentaryfilms.com/theft-values/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxoxPapPxXk

Humanity centered religions, good? Yes.

Supernaturally based religions, evil? Yes.

Do you agree?

Regards
DL
greatestiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2018, 10:42 PM   #22
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatestiam View Post
Well, if you think China and North Korea to be secular, I don't think I will be able to define secular to your satisfaction.

Regards
DL
I was asking you. I have no idea what you consider to be secular. That's why I asked.

What about America, do you consider America to be a secular nation? It probably has the most religions of any country in the world and the vast majority of it's populace believe in god or some kind of spirituality. Presidents are sworn in on the bible, all of which have been avowed protestant, except for JFK who was avowed catholic. No openly avowed atheists or agnostics. The senate even has it's own chaplain. Are these your secular law makers?

Last edited by white light; 19-05-2018 at 11:29 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 05:08 PM   #23
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
I was asking you. I have no idea what you consider to be secular. That's why I asked.

What about America, do you consider America to be a secular nation? It probably has the most religions of any country in the world and the vast majority of it's populace believe in god or some kind of spirituality. Presidents are sworn in on the bible, all of which have been avowed protestant, except for JFK who was avowed catholic. No openly avowed atheists or agnostics. The senate even has it's own chaplain. Are these your secular law makers?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secular_state

"A secular state is an idea pertaining to secularism, whereby a state is or purports to be officially neutral in matters of religion, supporting neither religion nor irreligion.[1] A secular state also claims to treat all its citizens equally regardless of religion, and claims to avoid preferential treatment for a citizen from a particular religion/nonreligion over other religions/nonreligion. Secular states do not have a state religion (established religion) or equivalent, although the absence of a state religion does not necessarily mean that a state is fully secular; however, a true secular state should steadfastly maintain national governance without influence from religious factions and vice versa; i.e. Separation of church and state.[2]"

I agree that the U.S. is more semi-secular than secular. That is quickly changing though as the demographics of the whites shrinks in proportion to the other colors.

One more generation and I think they will be a true secular state.

Most other free nation secular states, and even the U.S. in most things, have produced better laws than the Gods out there.

Regards
DL
Old 20-05-2018, 05:16 PM   #24
sevenhills

The God of the Old Testament seemed to get a whole lot nastier when his wife and other fellow gods disappeared from the story.
sevenhills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 05:20 PM   #25
white light

Quote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secular_state

"A secular state is an idea pertaining to secularism, whereby a state is or purports to be officially neutral in matters of religion, supporting neither religion nor irreligion.[1] A secular state also claims to treat all its citizens equally regardless of religion, and claims to avoid preferential treatment for a citizen from a particular religion/nonreligion over other religions/nonreligion. Secular states do not have a state religion (established religion) or equivalent, although the absence of a state religion does not necessarily mean that a state is fully secular; however, a true secular state should steadfastly maintain national governance without influence from religious factions and vice versa; i.e. Separation of church and state.[2]"

I agree that the U.S. is more semi-secular than secular. That is quickly changing though as the demographics of the whites shrinks in proportion to the other colors.

One more generation and I think they will be a true secular state.

Most other free nation secular states, and even the U.S. in most things, have produced better laws than the Gods out there.

Regards
DL
There are different kinds of religious states. In all of the lists I've looked at Britain is labelled as non secular and protestant. However, in reality it's probably more secular than not in it's every day societal goings on.

I'm having trouble defining what is secular and what is not. Not all religions are highly intolerant either.

Last edited by white light; 20-05-2018 at 05:52 PM.
Old 20-05-2018, 05:48 PM   #26
fairyprincess

On another forum, there was a thread about American kids turning their back on christianity. It reminded be of a biblical passage that I thought I could use as a bit of a dig at christians.

Rather than quote the whole thing, I went with just the chapter and verse.

Not one Christian picked me up on it. Almost as if not one of them could be arsed to read their own holy book....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....

Last edited by fairyprincess; 20-05-2018 at 05:49 PM.
fairyprincess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 06:19 PM   #27
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenhills View Post
The God of the Old Testament seemed to get a whole lot nastier when his wife and other fellow gods disappeared from the story.
Like a delinquent baby when there is no one around.

Regards
DL
Old 20-05-2018, 06:24 PM   #28
greatestiam

Quote:
There are different kinds of religious states. In all of the lists I've looked at Britain is labelled as non secular and protestant. However, in reality it's probably more secular than not in it's every day societal goings on.

I'm having trouble defining what is secular and what is not. Not all religions are highly intolerant either.

I hear you when trying to label secular or not. I use the 80 20 rule and just ignore both 10b % ends of the spectrum.

Let me really screw with, eh, educate that is, your mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdtwTeBPYQA

Regards
DL
Old 20-05-2018, 06:27 PM   #29
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
On another forum, there was a thread about American kids turning their back on christianity. It reminded be of a biblical passage that I thought I could use as a bit of a dig at christians.

Rather than quote the whole thing, I went with just the chapter and verse.

Not one Christian picked me up on it. Almost as if not one of them could be arsed to read their own holy book....
You were likely at one of the Christian or Catholic places where I am banned. I have been banned just for my avatar name even before I have had a chance to post. Nothing quite like tolerant religions.

There are quite a few of those quotes. Let's trade.

Isaiah 56:11) "They are shepherds who have no understanding; They have all turned to their own way, each on to his unjust gain, to the last one" But do not despair, for the day of judgment is at hand, for the day of judgment and the day of the LORD occupy the same time frame. All the dross will be burned away. (Zech 13:9) & (Malachi 3:3). In that day, "you will distinguish between the righteous and the wicked" (Malachi 3:18)

Luke 11:52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.
Mark 7:13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

Regards
DL

Last edited by greatestiam; 20-05-2018 at 06:30 PM.
Old 20-05-2018, 06:32 PM   #30
fairyprincess

Quote:
You were likely at one of the Christian or Catholic places where I am banned. I have been banned just for my avatar name even before I have had a chance to post. Nothing quite like tolerant religions.

There are quite a few of those quotes. Let's trade.

Isaiah 56:11) "They are shepherds who have no understanding; They have all turned to their own way, each on to his unjust gain, to the last one" But do not despair, for the day of judgment is at hand, for the day of judgment and the day of the LORD occupy the same time frame. All the dross will be burned away. (Zech 13:9) & (Malachi 3:3). In that day, "you will distinguish between the righteous and the wicked" (Malachi 3:18)

Luke 11:52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.
Mark 7:13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

Regards
DL
Mine was Corinthians 13:11

When I was a child is spoke like a child, when I was an adult I put away childish things...
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 06:35 PM   #31
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
Mine was Corinthians 13:11

When I was a child is spoke like a child, when I was an adult I put away childish things...
Hey. I use that at the end of this. Apologies if you have seen it. I added a bit of my own pizzazz.

==========

Modern Gnostic Christians name our God "I am", and yes, we do mean ourselves.

You are your controller. I am mine. You represent and present whatever mind picture you have of your God or ideal human, and so do I.

The name "I Am" you might see as meaning something like, --- I think I have grown up thanks to having forced my apotheosis through Gnosis and meditation.

In Gnostic Christianity, we follow the Christian tradition that lazy Christians have forgotten that they are to do. That is, become brethren to Jesus.

That is why some say that the only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian.

Here is the real way Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explain those quotes in detail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRN...layer_embedded

Joseph Campbell shows the same esoteric ecumenist idea in this link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGx4IlppSgU

The bible just plainly says to put away the things of children. The supernatural.

Regards
DL
Old 20-05-2018, 07:04 PM   #32
white light

Quote:
I hear you when trying to label secular or not. I use the 80 20 rule and just ignore both 10b % ends of the spectrum.

Let me really screw with, eh, educate that is, your mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdtwTeBPYQA

Regards
DL
Oh, there's no need to educate me, I'm a peaceful person, not a god botherer. I like religion as a character in a story. There's been some good religious art. Beyond that, it can F orf.

Last edited by white light; 20-05-2018 at 07:04 PM.
Old 20-05-2018, 07:15 PM   #33
greatestiam

Quote:
Oh, there's no need to educate me, I'm a peaceful person, not a god botherer. I like religion as a character in a story. There's been some good religious art. Beyond that, it can F orf.

I hear you.

I just wanted to show with some of the countries on that list how hard it would be to use the secular designation for them, especially the most peaceful, which are the non-religious ones.

Regards
DL
Old 21-05-2018, 01:29 AM   #34
east sun

IMO

If you still quote from the bible you are in need of enlightenment of an advanced kind.

You will have to find it for yourself and that's the best advice I can give you.

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you're not paranoid by now you must be crazy.
east sun is offline   Reply With Quote