Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 08-05-2018, 01:55 AM   #21
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
It would be better for all of us in the long run if we did see ourselves as animals, part of nature, instead of thinking we are above it.

If we had a system that weeded out the weak like the rest of nature, we would be much stronger and healthier as a whole.
So butchering the crippled and the mentally ill?
What if a mentally psychopath was an excellent seriel killer? Surely they would be top of the food chain for in your 'heaven'?

How would you propose such mass murder?
I'm assuming that you are able bodied and consider yourself a born winner?
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 08:22 AM   #22
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatestiam View Post
As individuals, I agree.

As countries or cases like pedophile priests, I think the group and leadership should indeed apologise for those under their leadership or flag.

Canada for instance, and rightly so, apologised en mass through our government, to our native populations for our collective past legislated abuse.

I am not sure if other nations have with their aboriginals.

Regards
DL
I disagree - you can't apologise for things other rulers or leaders have done either.
You can only state that you disagree with what happened and would have done things differently but since you are not living back then under those conditions you don't even know if that is true.

I think it's an empty apology. A fake apology.
A form of grovelling.

A sincere apology is one that means something as it comes from the person or people that did it.

As for priests - if they were obeying orders or their rules or lack of rules or screening etc.. caused it then you can blame the leader and the business or religion - if not then that was a personal issue.
The leader can either resign and apologise and go to jail if he was part of it - or state that he condemns that behaviour - apologising for someone else's behaviour is meaningless.
Actions speak louder than words - they could actively prove that they condemn the behaviour.

You can say sorry this happened to you but you can not apologise on behalf of someone else that is not even sorry for what they did.

Last edited by Sabrina; 08-05-2018 at 08:29 AM.
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 08:30 AM   #23
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
So butchering the crippled and the mentally ill?
What if a mentally psychopath was an excellent seriel killer? Surely they would be top of the food chain for in your 'heaven'?

How would you propose such mass murder?
I'm assuming that you are able bodied and consider yourself a born winner?
You'd be left with narcissists and psycopaths.....I think that was what he was suggesting yes - same mindset as Hitler... that didn't work out well for him did it...
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 05:52 PM   #24
tinfoil hat

Lol ffs.
Same mind set as Hitler eh? jumping to conclusions much??
I've been out enjoying the sun and meanwhile on the DIF I'm guilty of butchering the crippled!
Or at least wanting to!

Why would I want a serial killer?
They are mentally ill.

I am able bodied but don't consider myself immune, if I couldn't make it in my scenario then so be it.
For the good of the herd, like the rest of nature.

The key is how we find that way of rooting out weakness while still showing humanity.
But to be clear, butchering them wasn't an option lmao

Neither would you be left with narcissists and psychopaths.
Tho they would be included.

Last edited by tinfoil hat; 08-05-2018 at 05:59 PM.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 06:36 PM   #25
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
I disagree - you can't apologise for things other rulers or leaders have done either.
You can only state that you disagree with what happened and would have done things differently but since you are not living back then under those conditions you don't even know if that is true.

I think it's an empty apology. A fake apology.
A form of grovelling.

A sincere apology is one that means something as it comes from the person or people that did it.

As for priests - if they were obeying orders or their rules or lack of rules or screening etc.. caused it then you can blame the leader and the business or religion - if not then that was a personal issue.
The leader can either resign and apologise and go to jail if he was part of it - or state that he condemns that behaviour - apologising for someone else's behaviour is meaningless.
Actions speak louder than words - they could actively prove that they condemn the behaviour.

You can say sorry this happened to you but you can not apologise on behalf of someone else that is not even sorry for what they did.
In terms of justice, closure is a large part.

If a state or country does not help those persecuted or wrongly prosecuted en mass by the state or country, to gain closure, then it does not care about their closure on the issue and shows itself to be ignoring justice.

Regards
DL
greatestiam is offline   Reply With Quote