Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 08-05-2018, 02:51 PM   #41
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Indeed. We're talking about the conditions that make spacetime and someone to observe it possible.

What are those?

If it's a god that had all the wherewithal to do it, then what was said god doing beforehand?

If it evolved from nothing, without any god requirement, then how & why?

If it's a bit of both, that doesn't make it any less baffling. Lol.

From what I have read so far, the unknowable and unfathomable one had a completely different creation from this one, and in that creation the human being existed but non of the other gods of this place did exist.
This apparently places humans above these gods who are no at all impressed with this and thus they seek to subjugate us at every given opportunity... until this time is over
Therefore, my personal take on this is that we are just passing through here, we should be observers with no dog in the race, where's as these multitude of entities have a vested interest in keeping us here as long as possible and taking us down as low as they can manipulate us to be.

Every thing is distraction from soul salvation imho
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 03:06 PM   #42
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
From what I have read so far, the unknowable and unfathomable one had a completely different creation from this one, and in that creation the human being existed but non of the other gods of this place did exist.
This apparently places humans above these gods who are no at all impressed with this and thus they seek to subjugate us at every given opportunity... until this time is over
Therefore, my personal take on this is that we are just passing through here, we should be observers with no dog in the race, where's as these multitude of entities have a vested interest in keeping us here as long as possible and taking us down as low as they can manipulate us to be.

From what you've read?

It may be so, but if the unknowable and unfathomable one is unknowable and unfathomable, whom is there likely to actually know or fathom?

Last edited by white light; 08-05-2018 at 03:12 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 05:19 PM   #43
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
From what you've read?

It may be so, but if the unknowable and unfathomable one is unknowable and unfathomable, whom is there likely to actually know or fathom?

Beings of higher intelligence perhaps?
I would assume the unknowable and unfathomable one is only that to our capacity understanding? Hence its name to humans..
I have also read that humans can be granted a state of knowingness bestowed by the great spirit, so they may see certain attributes of the unknowable and unfathomable one.. it I would assume we cannot be privy to this until have achieve a full soul gestation and have mastered the body and all of it desires.
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Old 08-05-2018, 06:23 PM   #44
greatestiam

Quote:

Soul salvation?

Who condemned the souls and why?

What or who do you need saving from?

Regards
DL
greatestiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 07:13 PM   #45
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatestiam View Post
Soul salvation?

Who condemned the souls and why?

What or who do you need saving from?

Regards
DL
As far as I am aware so far, and this has is only my personal research and contemplating, the soul is like a seed inside us, it must gestate and grown in the right environment.
The body is immortal and wishes to consume the immortal soul.
The soul is higher than our earthly bodies
Whereas our heavenly bodies are higher than our souls if we make it there, because they are created by the unknowable and unfathomable

So in essence our souls needs saving from the desires of these earthly bodies
Imho of coarse (so far)
Old 08-05-2018, 08:47 PM   #46
greatestiam

Quote:
As far as I am aware so far, and this has is only my personal research and contemplating, the soul is like a seed inside us, it must gestate and grown in the right environment.
The body is immortal and wishes to consume the immortal soul.
The soul is higher than our earthly bodies
Whereas our heavenly bodies are higher than our souls if we make it there, because they are created by the unknowable and unfathomable

So in essence our souls needs saving from the desires of these earthly bodies
Imho of coarse (so far)
Our bodies are immortal. Ok.

How is it that you can fathom what the unfathomable does when you also say it is unknowable? You are saying you can know the unknowable.

That sounds quite delusional.

Regards
DL
Old 09-05-2018, 05:39 PM   #47
the nine

Quote:
Our bodies are immortal. Ok.

How is it that you can fathom what the unfathomable does when you also say it is unknowable? You are saying you can know the unknowable.

That sounds quite delusional.

Regards
DL
I'm not saying that I can fathom the unfathomable, Jeshua told his disciples this, from my understanding, the words are mainly parables and thus open to interpretation.. you could read the same literature and could draw completely different conclusions to me, there are many paths to the same destinations
Old 09-05-2018, 08:38 PM   #48
greatestiam

Quote:
I'm not saying that I can fathom the unfathomable, Jeshua told his disciples this, from my understanding, the words are mainly parables and thus open to interpretation.. you could read the same literature and could draw completely different conclusions to me, there are many paths to the same destinations
You cannot fathom the unfathomable, so what makes you think anyone can, be it a Jeshua or anyone else?

You do know that an immortal body trying to consume an immortal soul is impossible, even linguistically. Right?

Regards
DL

Last edited by greatestiam; 09-05-2018 at 08:39 PM.
Old 09-05-2018, 10:19 PM   #49
the nine

Quote:
You cannot fathom the unfathomable, so what makes you think anyone can, be it a Jeshua or anyone else?

You do know that an immortal body trying to consume an immortal soul is impossible, even linguistically. Right?

Regards
DL
The great spirit is the interaction of the unknowable and unfathomable one and her (I think its a she but not 100% certain yet) creation and its derivative creations, including mortal humans and the array of other beings created.
I thought I wrote The body is mortal and the soul is immortal..but reading back I must have made a typo..my bad )
Does it make more sense now?

If you are genuinely interested, you need to start researching for yourself and find out your own path, I cant give you any answers you need, they are yours to find and fathom )

Last edited by the nine; 09-05-2018 at 10:21 PM. Reason: words changing on their own again???
Old 12-05-2018, 01:10 PM   #50
greatestiam

Quote:
The great spirit is the interaction of the unknowable and unfathomable one and her (I think its a she but not 100% certain yet) creation and its derivative creations, including mortal humans and the array of other beings created.
I thought I wrote The body is mortal and the soul is immortal..but reading back I must have made a typo..my bad )
Does it make more sense now?

If you are genuinely interested, you need to start researching for yourself and find out your own path, I cant give you any answers you need, they are yours to find and fathom )
I am a Gnostic Christian and that is normal fare for me.

If the supernatural/great spirit is real, you cannot know anything of it The supernatural is closed to us. Thank all the Gods for that.

If you find it, kill it. You owe that to mankind.

Regards
DL