Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2018, 04:32 PM   #21
sevenhills
Senior Member
 
sevenhills's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: On a Pennine hillside
Posts: 2,636
Likes: 1,232 (797 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
So do you believe in a Big Bang beginning then?
That everything is a giant cosmic accident?
Belief is certainly not the correct word.

Know would be better based on probabilities and evidence.
__________________
Any advantages or "privilige" you have are thanks to the hard work and sacrifice of your Ancestors - Rejoice in them, dont feel the need to Check Them
sevenhills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 04:49 PM   #22
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,481
Likes: 3,426 (2,383 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatestiam View Post
What are you seeing that is supernatural?

Regards
DL
Seemingly supernatural.

From the seeming impossibilities that synchronicity generates, to the behaviours of other people that go beyond any natural rhyme or reason.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 11:03 PM   #23
Sabrina
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 480
Likes: 365 (225 Posts)
Default

Sounds like the sort of thing people say to me on the doorstep when they are trying to sell me their religion..
they always start by asking questions about Christianity..
I thought that was against the rules on this forum but I guess not then......

Some of us see through this talk...

Last edited by Sabrina; 06-05-2018 at 11:04 PM.
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 01:51 AM   #24
the nine
Senior Member
 
the nine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,294
Likes: 4,527 (2,547 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenhills View Post
Belief is certainly not the correct word.

Know would be better based on probabilities and evidence.
Ok...

So is your 'knowing' based on the probability of life (dna) starting from nothing but a freak accident?
Which roughly equates to the same probability as a hurricane blowing through a scrap yard and assembling a 'fully working' jumbo jet..iIrc

Found the actual quote
Quote:
"If you stir up simple nonorganic molecules like water, ammonia, methane, carbon dioxide and hydrogen cyanide with almost any form of intense energy ... some of the molecules reassemble themselves into amino acids ... demonstrated ... by Stanley Miller and Harold Urey. The ... building blocks of proteins can therefore be produced by natural means. But this is far from proving that life could have evolved in this way. No one has shown that the correct arrangements of amino acids, like the orderings in enzymes, can be produced by this method. .... A junkyard contains all the bits and pieces of a Boeing 747, dismembered and in disarray. A whirlwind happens to blow through the yard. What is the chance that after its passage a fully assembled 747, ready to fly, will be found standing there? So small as to be negligible, even if a tornado were to blow through enough junkyards to fill the whole Universe." (Hoyle, F., "The Intelligent Universe," Michael Joseph: London, 1983, pp.18-19)
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 02:32 AM   #25
sevenhills
Senior Member
 
sevenhills's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: On a Pennine hillside
Posts: 2,636
Likes: 1,232 (797 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Ok...

So is your 'knowing' based on the probability of life (dna) starting from nothing but a freak accident?
Which roughly equates to the same probability as a hurricane blowing through a scrap yard and assembling a 'fully working' jumbo jet..iIrc

Found the actual quote
That is from Fred Hoyle who had his own theories on the start of the Universe, since mainly discredited.

Its a good idea,except if that hurricane blew through that scrap yard permanently for 5 billion years it may well produce a jumbo jet.

Or does the sky fairy sound more likely?
And if somehow it does, which sky fairy was it?
__________________
Any advantages or "privilige" you have are thanks to the hard work and sacrifice of your Ancestors - Rejoice in them, dont feel the need to Check Them
sevenhills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 09:01 AM   #26
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,481
Likes: 3,426 (2,383 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Ok...

So is your 'knowing' based on the probability of life (dna) starting from nothing but a freak accident?
Which roughly equates to the same probability as a hurricane blowing through a scrap yard and assembling a 'fully working' jumbo jet..iIrc

Found the actual quote
Well, as Sevenhills said, if the hurricane blew an infinite number of times......?

Thing is, we are here to observe the universe as it is. In an infinite number of potential universes perhaps there is only one combination that produces a universe that has sentient life able to observe it. As such it would appear as a Goldilocks universe, where everything is somehow supernaturally just right for sentient beings to exist and observe it.

Personally, I reserve judgement upon it, as there's no way to tell. And if the universe is in the mind (and you like to travel), then there's not much point in having a hurricane blowing that doesn't build a jumbo jet.

.

Last edited by white light; 07-05-2018 at 09:25 AM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 11:45 AM   #27
greatestiam
Senior Member
 
greatestiam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,385
Likes: 237 (200 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Seemingly supernatural.

From the seeming impossibilities that synchronicity generates, to the behaviours of other people that go beyond any natural rhyme or reason.
Vague.

Like what, exactly?

Regards
DL
greatestiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 12:55 PM   #28
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,481
Likes: 3,426 (2,383 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatestiam View Post
Vague.

Like what, exactly?

Regards
DL
Vague indeed. There's a whole universe of it. Where to begin?

Well, synchronicity is the universe being in sync with one's thoughts. If one is thinking about something in particular it shows up in reality as if by magic. It goes well beyond the effect of merely seeing things that are already there but one might have filtered out because one hasn't been concentrating on them before. No, it's a genuinely spooky thang. Not the topic of polite conversation in most places though. Indeed attempts to do so are often met with "call the men in white coats" type rhetoric. Lol. Although Jung coined the phrase, his attempts at explanation are rudimentary and inadequate. Occultists may attempt to use it to their advantage, but it's most likely gonna instead use them. Lol.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 01:33 PM   #29
greatestiam
Senior Member
 
greatestiam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,385
Likes: 237 (200 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Vague indeed. There's a whole universe of it. Where to begin?

Well, synchronicity is the universe being in sync with one's thoughts. If one is thinking about something in particular it shows up in reality as if by magic. It goes well beyond the effect of merely seeing things that are already there but one might have filtered out because one hasn't been concentrating on them before. No, it's a genuinely spooky thang. Not the topic of polite conversation in most places though. Indeed attempts to do so are often met with "call the men in white coats" type rhetoric. Lol. Although Jung coined the phrase, his attempts at explanation are rudimentary and inadequate. Occultists may attempt to use it to their advantage, but it's most likely gonna instead use them. Lol.
Vague.

Like what, exactly?

Regards
DL
greatestiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 03:14 PM   #30
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,481
Likes: 3,426 (2,383 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatestiam View Post
Vague.

Like what, exactly?

Regards
DL
Anything and everything. I'm not gonna give specific incidents. If you haven't experienced it then nothing I can say will make a difference to your opinion of it and if you have experienced it then you know what I am talking about.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 03:52 PM   #31
greatestiam
Senior Member
 
greatestiam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,385
Likes: 237 (200 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Anything and everything. I'm not gonna give specific incidents. If you haven't experienced it then nothing I can say will make a difference to your opinion of it and if you have experienced it then you know what I am talking about.
I obviously have not and neither have you, it seems, as you are not providing a sampling of what you claim has happened.

Regards
DL
greatestiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 04:17 PM   #32
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,481
Likes: 3,426 (2,383 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatestiam View Post
I obviously have not and neither have you, it seems, as you are not providing a sampling of what you claim has happened.

Regards
DL
Well, to me it's like asking "give me an example of something significant your eyes see?" My experiences with it are too numerous to pick anything out.

It's kinda like the internet. What I've been browsing will start showing up in Ads or searches. What I've been thinking will start showing up in reality. But it goes beyond this. Total synchronicity is where there is no differentiation between oneself and everything in the universe.

I care not to give samples as individually they can be dismissed as co-incidence. However, if it happens a thousand times a day the likelihood of co-incidence is banished from the mind. I don't care if you believe me or not. It makes no difference.

.

Last edited by white light; 07-05-2018 at 04:28 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 06:35 PM   #33
greatestiam
Senior Member
 
greatestiam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,385
Likes: 237 (200 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Well, to me it's like asking "give me an example of something significant your eyes see?" My experiences with it are too numerous to pick anything out.

It's kinda like the internet. What I've been browsing will start showing up in Ads or searches. What I've been thinking will start showing up in reality. But it goes beyond this. Total synchronicity is where there is no differentiation between oneself and everything in the universe.

I care not to give samples as individually they can be dismissed as co-incidence. However, if it happens a thousand times a day the likelihood of co-incidence is banished from the mind. I don't care if you believe me or not. It makes no difference.

.


Good, because there is nothing to believe, as you showed nothing to look at.

Regards
DL
greatestiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 07:34 PM   #34
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,481
Likes: 3,426 (2,383 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatestiam View Post


Good, because there is nothing to believe, as you showed nothing to look at.

Regards
DL
Fine. I don't believe anything either.

If folks want to discuss synchronicity, that's fine too, but I have absolutely no interest in trying to prove it, or in getting people to take anything on faith.

.

Last edited by white light; 07-05-2018 at 09:26 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 09:33 PM   #35
the nine
Senior Member
 
the nine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,294
Likes: 4,527 (2,547 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenhills View Post
That is from Fred Hoyle who had his own theories on the start of the Universe, since mainly discredited.

Its a good idea,except if that hurricane blew through that scrap yard permanently for 5 billion years it may well produce a jumbo jet.

Or does the sky fairy sound more likely?
And if somehow it does, which sky fairy was it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Well, as Sevenhills said, if the hurricane blew an infinite number of times......?

Thing is, we are here to observe the universe as it is. In an infinite number of potential universes perhaps there is only one combination that produces a universe that has sentient life able to observe it. As such it would appear as a Goldilocks universe, where everything is somehow supernaturally just right for sentient beings to exist and observe it.

Personally, I reserve judgement upon it, as there's no way to tell. And if the universe is in the mind (and you like to travel), then there's not much point in having a hurricane blowing that doesn't build a jumbo jet.

.
Do you both realise that there are around 250 x 0's after the number?
It would take a lot longer than 5 billion years of hurricanes through scrap yards.

Who are the sky fairies?
Have you got a link? Source?
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 09:57 PM   #36
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,481
Likes: 3,426 (2,383 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Do you both realise that there are around 250 x 0's after the number?
It would take a lot longer than 5 billion years of hurricanes through scrap yards.

Who are the sky fairies?
Have you got a link? Source?
You do realise that if the universe doesn't exist then neither does time? Therefore the infinite metaphorical hurricanes can all happen at the same instant to put the metaphorical jumbo jet together.

.

Last edited by white light; 07-05-2018 at 09:58 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 10:00 PM   #37
fairyprincess
Senior Member
 
fairyprincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The city at the edge of the world
Posts: 12,447
Likes: 2,389 (1,311 Posts)
Default

But if God is a complex being, his existence must also be as statistically as probable as a hurricane building a jet.
__________________
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 10:31 PM   #38
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,481
Likes: 3,426 (2,383 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
But if God is a complex being, his existence must also be as statistically as probable as a hurricane building a jet.
Yep, either way the universe is exceedingly complex and improbable. But like I've said before the probability of something is probably more than the probability of nothing.

.

Last edited by white light; 07-05-2018 at 10:32 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 11:11 PM   #39
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,975 (2,992 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
You do realise that if the universe doesn't exist then neither does time? Therefore the infinite metaphorical hurricanes can all happen at the same instant to put the metaphorical jumbo jet together.

.
Time only holds weight in a universe that can be measured.

Time and space may be the same thing

They are intricately entwined, in any case.

Without time, there can be no space. Without space there can be no time.

The cat's nine lives trail behind it like the tail of a comet
Likes: (1)
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 09:45 AM   #40
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,481
Likes: 3,426 (2,383 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
Time only holds weight in a universe that can be measured.

Time and space may be the same thing

They are intricately entwined, in any case.

Without time, there can be no space. Without space there can be no time.

The cat's nine lives trail behind it like the tail of a comet
Indeed. We're talking about the conditions that make spacetime and someone to observe it possible.

What are those?

If it's a god that had all the wherewithal to do it, then what was said god doing beforehand?

If it evolved from nothing, without any god requirement, then how & why?

If it's a bit of both, that doesn't make it any less baffling. Lol.

.

Last edited by white light; 08-05-2018 at 10:46 AM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:51 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.