Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 16-04-2018, 01:04 PM   #61
learner

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
N

But a manufacturer of cars, might also make bikes.....biology only seems to make cars.
Ah ok... well we don't have to use bikes in the analogy. But since its there and they exist along side. We could see it from the POV that bikes are "designed" on the same principles, or is a different creature amongst various others, in other words.

Last edited by learner; 16-04-2018 at 01:08 PM.
learner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2018, 01:53 PM   #62
fudgetusk

I feel sorry for God. He tried his best and failed.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2018, 06:31 PM   #63
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
What religion do you follow? Or do you have your own that you are teaching people?
I am following the Gnostic Christian tradition/religion.

I don't know if it can be taught. It is a creed that if peopled by free thinkers and esoteric ecumenists.

I guess I could teach someone to think freely but not if they have already been brainwashed into one of the mainstream idol worshiping religions .

Our creed is based on seeking the best morals and converting a mainstream literalists has to include them recognizing the immorality of their God and since they do not care about that immorality, in most cases, they are hard nuts to crack.

I do have the odd success but mostly from lurkers while my belligerent interlocutor just ends in running away because he cannot come up with a well reasoned argument for his vile moral position.

You have to remember that they are not theists for the morals. They are there to appease their tribal nature and need of fellowship.

Regards
DL
greatestiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2018, 06:33 PM   #64
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
I feel more sorry for those to intellectually and morally dissonant to see that failure.

Regards
DL
Old 16-04-2018, 06:36 PM   #65
fairyprincess

I feel sorry for, otherwise, intelligent people who are conditioned to go the cognitive disodence route when it comes to the almighy.......
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2018, 08:05 PM   #66
greatestiam

Quote:
I feel sorry for, otherwise, intelligent people who are conditioned to go the cognitive disodence route when it comes to the almighy.......
I hear you.

It is discouraging that some method has not been devised to help our brothers and sisters but once the lying clergy have them, it is tough to pull them out of those satanic hands.

When I first started posting, I was a lot harsher than I am these days and on a couple of occasions, different women would chat with me as to my attitude and I talked them into doing a couple of O.P. that they agreed with and could support.

Different times, places and women and different topics.

The one lasted for 2 O.P.s and another did niot even get through the one before that decided they could not take the heat of being on my side against others.

Perhaps in these religious sites, men are so predominant.

I see something like one girl/woman per 100 men.

I would have thought that more would be fighting for equality against the misogynous bunch in these places but I guess they do not have the attitude for it.

So much for this type of song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6fHTyVmYp4

No wonder 3/4 of the world women are still chattel to men.

Regards
DL

Last edited by greatestiam; 17-04-2018 at 12:37 AM.
Old 16-04-2018, 09:37 PM   #67
dr0n3

Quote:
You should feel sorry for yourself.

Quote:
I believe in what i can see, hear, and feel.

I feel there is the physical.....and there is something beyond that. But that something does not violate the laws of physics. 

I believe in the science we know and the science we dont yet know....
I mean that post of yours I read on another thread makes a perfect case for cognitive dissonance. Never have I seen before so many contradictory beliefs all lumped in one single post.

Make sure to turn your tongue 7 times before speaking.
The belief there was once absolutely nothing. And nothing happened to the nothing until the nothing magically exploded (for no reason), creating everything and everywhere. Then a bunch of the exploded everything magically rearranged itself (for no reason whatsoever), into self-replicating bits which eventually turned into dinosaurs.

And they mock your beliefs.
dr0n3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2018, 09:50 PM   #68
fairyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr0n3 View Post
You should feel sorry for yourself.

I mean that post of yours I read on another thread makes a perfect case for cognitive dissonance. Never have I seen before so many contradictory beliefs all lumped in one single post.

Make sure to turn your tongue 7 times before speaking.
It seems all very clear to me.... If you don't like my opinions, why don't you turn the other cheek????
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2018, 10:40 PM   #69
dr0n3

Quote:
It seems all very clear to me.... If you don't like my opinions, why don't you turn the other cheek????
You say that you believe in what you can see, hear and feel and yet you're quite content with believing in the science you don't know yet, in others words the unknown, despite the fact clearly expressing otherwise that one should know, through sensory faculties such as seeing, hearing and feeling. What a blatant contradiction.

Furthermore, you feel the physical yet you propound the idea that there is something beyond that, which quite obviously is unattainable by your sensory faculties such as seeing, hearing and feeling. Along that you are completely comfortable in entertaining the idea that whatever is beyond the physical must be bound by the laws of physics. Perhaps you should know that whatever is beyond the physical is what we call the metaphysical, in other words what is over and beyond physics and not bound by the laws of it.

but Lo and behold! It all seem clear to you, doesn't it ?

I don't have a problem with you opinions - but know that those most known for pointing out flaws in others, are most often the ones who are blind to their own shortcomings.

You ought to examine your words before riding a self-righteous high horse and accusing others of the very thing you are guilty of.
The belief there was once absolutely nothing. And nothing happened to the nothing until the nothing magically exploded (for no reason), creating everything and everywhere. Then a bunch of the exploded everything magically rearranged itself (for no reason whatsoever), into self-replicating bits which eventually turned into dinosaurs.

And they mock your beliefs.

Last edited by dr0n3; 17-04-2018 at 12:17 AM.
dr0n3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2018, 04:07 PM   #70
learner

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
He would only be disapointed at first according to the bible when God had regrets etc.. and .... one could ponder as you describe in your post: How is "failure" measured or what reference is there..to compare to ... i.e. who else got it right?

I suppose in the biblical sense as to expect:

God will sort it out in the "End".

Last edited by learner; 18-04-2018 at 04:27 PM.
learner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2018, 03:29 PM   #71
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by learner View Post
He would only be disapointed at first according to the bible when God had regrets etc.. and .... one could ponder as you describe in your post: How is "failure" measured or what reference is there..to compare to ... i.e. who else got it right?

I suppose in the biblical sense as to expect:

God will sort it out in the "End".

God repented in Noah's day so his own standard of excellence was not met and that says he, by his own standards, decided to give himself a failing grade.

Right?

Regards
DL