Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 29-01-2015, 02:33 PM   #1
adam 7

Default What do you pray to?

What entity or entities do you pray to?

I include in this cosmic ordering and other forms of thanks or petitions or requests for guidance.

Thanks
adam 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2015, 03:42 PM   #2
chunky

Joe Pesci, because he seems like a guy who can get things done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPOfurmrjxo
Being religious is like being in an abusive relationship. God says - obey me: don't love anyone else: I know what you're thinking: if you leave me I will punish you: you're a terrible person without me: you'll never find anyone as good as me: don't listen to anyone who doesn't understand us: of course I love you!

The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it.
chunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2015, 01:34 PM   #3
reverendjim
Inactive

nothing

edit: or maybe i might say "the inverse of e=mc2" instead of nothing....something from nothing? hmmm....

Last edited by reverendjim; 30-01-2015 at 02:13 PM.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2015, 01:52 PM   #4
andy1033

The sun.

I think the catholic church worships the sun, and i see the sun as an angel. This is what i think humans in terms of our ancestors thought too. Like the saying goes, we know god through his son(sun).

So the sun, for me, as i think humans have no clue what it is, or how it works, and never will. Reality is very weird.

I think essentially we all have some connection with our sun, and its very important to us all.

Remember ancient priests were called children of the sun, and its how i view myself too.

Like i said, i do not think humans have any scientific understanding to explain how the sun works, or what it is doing.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 30-01-2015 at 01:55 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2015, 02:11 PM   #5
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
The sun.

I think the catholic church worships the sun, and i see the sun as an angel. This is what i think humans in terms of our ancestors thought too. Like the saying goes, we know god through his son(sun).

So the sun, for me, as i think humans have no clue what it is, or how it works, and never will. Reality is very weird.

I think essentially we all have some connection with our sun, and its very important to us all.

Remember ancient priests were called children of the sun, and its how i view myself too.

Like i said, i do not think humans have any scientific understanding to explain how the sun works, or what it is doing.
yep, the sun makes a pretty functional god. but prayer is not required for its cooperation. and the rules it sets out for us just are. all the dogma is completely unnecessary and actually can be very harmful. but yes, the sun is...god. at least as far as our practical existence goes. yep, we are literally stardust. its pretty cool when you think about it...
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2015, 02:15 PM   #6
andy1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
yep, the sun makes a pretty functional god. but prayer is not required for its cooperation. and the rules it sets out for us just are. all the dogma is completely unnecessary and actually can be very harmful. but yes, the sun is...god. at least as far as our practical existence goes. yep, we are literally stardust. its pretty cool when you think about it...
Really i doubt anyone knows the function of the relationship between the earth and the sun.

So you cannot say, either way, what impact either the sun has on us, or we on the sun.

Its why the illuminati picked that name, and why they call themselves enlightened. Why the first priests were called children of the sun.

It must be so disappointing for people like richard dawkins, that christmas day is worshipped, and has a real meaning. That humans are actually worshipping something tangible and beyond humans understanding.

Like i said before humans will never work out what the sun is doing. Any scientific understanding of the sun, will always be rubbish, putting it in plain language.

We all have some connection with the sun, and that is what is opening up when we talk of spiritual matters. Its why all civilisations all came to similar conclusions about the sun. Its why the saying is we know god through its sun, or his sun(son).

Humans will never understand this connection, or what it means. When you are trying to explain what spiritual nature of man is, you always have a selfish idea of what it is. This is wrong, as what ever it is, is beyond all these things, and beyond human understanding.

Like i said, humans will never understand what the sun is doing, or how it works.

Its why al gores rubbish is simply rubbish. No science can explain the sun, and this is why they ignore the sun in there socalled science. lol. Its why when gore first came out with his rubbish, i just laughed, as they have no idea what the sun is doing, and never will. All the al gore stuff is rubbish.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 30-01-2015 at 02:25 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2015, 02:19 PM   #7
jesusissalvation

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam 7 View Post
What entity or entities do you pray to?

I include in this cosmic ordering and other forms of thanks or petitions or requests for guidance.

Thanks
I pray to God the Father, by the leading and in-dwelling of His Holy Spirit and I make my petitions, requests and thanksgiving known unto Him, by His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ.
jesusissalvation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 02:27 PM   #8
dr0n3

Allah, the most Merciful and the most Beneficent.
The belief there was once absolutely nothing. And nothing happened to the nothing until the nothing magically exploded (for no reason), creating everything and everywhere. Then a bunch of the exploded everything magically rearranged itself (for no reason whatsoever), into self-replicating bits which eventually turned into dinosaurs.

And they mock your beliefs.
dr0n3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 02:30 PM   #9
swamideva

My prayer is one of gratitude.

Existence.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 02:39 PM   #10
elshaper

I just talk to myself.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 02:57 PM   #11
lobuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
I just talk to myself.
Me too.
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 03:02 PM   #12
white light

Never been one to live on my knees.

If I recall correctly I have only genuinely prayed twice in my life. I was unable to direct it at a specific being or concept so I sorta prayed to whatever might have been able to help.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 03:02 PM   #13
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobuk View Post
Me too.
Great minds think alike.
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 03-02-2015, 03:32 PM   #14
baphod z
Inactive

Im not a religous person but i caught myself thanking god last week while winning an all in hand playing online poker.
When i realised i was thanking god i paused to think, " why did i do that and,if not god, who should i thank in his place?"
I closed my eyes and took a couple of deep breaths and considered who else there was to thank and eventually settled for that deep subconcious part of my brain that has access to info my concious mind does not.
i then opened my eyes and looked at the tv and realised i'd leaned on the remote which switched the pc channel off and back to the tv.
the subtitles were on and in that instant i looked at the tv the words
YOUR WELCOME were on the screen.
baphod z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 03:48 PM   #15
swamideva

Prayer, affirmation call it what you like. The results are the same.

It ok to communicate with a higher power, but if that higher power responds, do not tell anyone or they may lock you up.

Or you could make a good career as a new age channeler.
Old 03-02-2015, 04:10 PM   #16
h2pogo
Inactive

I pray to the god that created everything..
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 04:22 PM   #17
the apprentice
Inactive

Helios was and still is the most followed entity of all time, it shines upon all good or bad who look up at it, nature awaits its gaze every Vernal opening.

All and I mean all religion founded its institution upon its being, built every temple to it wherever it was in the seasons.

Even a blind man can feel its magnificence.

The timing of what I call earth time, is the true giver of all life, without it there would be no life.

So you can say I cherish the sun.

Is there anything outside that, we don't really need to know or need anything else, unless there is money involved I suppose.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 04:27 PM   #18
swamideva

George Carlin on prayer. http://youtu.be/gPOfurmrjxo?t=4m51s
Old 03-02-2015, 06:07 PM   #19
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
I pray to the god that created everything..
But praying to god, the creator, will not change anything. She wanted to know how things turn out so it's unlikely that she will intervene.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 03-02-2015, 06:08 PM   #20
maxine

I don't pray! I certainly have no respect for my shit creator/impostor Gods/squatter's fan club!