Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 25-03-2018, 05:53 PM   #1
mannybash

Default Belief systems

This is more of a reference to people saying : "they believe" than actual belief systems. You catch someone out and ask them to explain their position. They will almost invariably start a sentence with I believe. This NOT an explanation but simply an excuse. Again a reference to the angry photographer on you tube who is quite versatile and in one of his videos on metaphysics says something quite similar. He basically says that if anyone e starts off a sentence with something like : "I believe" then the rest of the sentence will be essentially rubbish. You cannot start an answer by stating your position. It is not an answer at all but an excuse. David puts it a different way. He says we are awash with belief systems. They are simply excuses for your action and lack of integrity. It is the issues that count NOT your beliefs. If we concentrated on issues a lot of things would be solved quite quickly
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2018, 06:24 PM   #2
cosmic tramp

Yes, I read all that in his current book, he puts it across very well. All part of the myopic self-centric Phantom Self..."I'm This" or "I'm That" (to the self imposed exclusion of everything else)...read the label I've stuck on my tin typa thing ?
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2018, 12:33 AM   #3
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Jordan Peterson talks about the danger of allowing a dogma or belief system to rule the life. He says it hollows out the soul. If I can find the video I will post it up.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2018, 01:20 PM   #4
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannybash View Post
This is more of a reference to people saying : "they believe" than actual belief systems. You catch someone out and ask them to explain their position. They will almost invariably start a sentence with I believe. This NOT an explanation but simply an excuse. Again a reference to the angry photographer on you tube who is quite versatile and in one of his videos on metaphysics says something quite similar. He basically says that if anyone e starts off a sentence with something like : "I believe" then the rest of the sentence will be essentially rubbish. You cannot start an answer by stating your position. It is not an answer at all but an excuse. David puts it a different way. He says we are awash with belief systems. They are simply excuses for your action and lack of integrity. It is the issues that count NOT your beliefs. If we concentrated on issues a lot of things would be solved quite quickly
But David himself believes in reptilians and things like chakras, etc. In all of his books I read he never once stated he saw a reptilian so doesnt that mean he bases his belief in them on the possible, and maybe false, experience of other?

The reality is that people say they believe something not because they have no 'proof' but because they have some sort of reason to justify that belief or they accept it as a possibility. A person who rubbishes a persons ideas because they use the word belief is just trying to control the debate.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2018, 01:37 PM   #5
tnt1

Whenever belief is involved it means there is room for doubt. To know would be far better because there is no room for doubt once you know something to be so. Unfortunately with religion you can never know anything! That is the whole point! Round and round we go like a dog chasing it's tale!
Old 26-03-2018, 02:27 PM   #6
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
Whenever belief is involved it means there is room for doubt. To know would be far better because there is no room for doubt once you know something to be so. Unfortunately with religion you can never know anything! That is the whole point! Round and round we go like a dog chasing it's tale!
Doubt isnt a problem really as it keeps you open to further possibilities. I think its a sign of human insecurity to need to have all the answers. Look at science, they think they have it all sown up then somebody comes along and tips the accepted science on its head and they have to then start from a new point.

The truth is that its easier for material science to be so objective because you can measure material objects with material instruments and come to solid conclusions but when you come to subtle forces of mind and consciousness, which could be said to be beyond physical laws, then how do you measure that, especially as such things are very fluid and changeable or beyond the reach or material measurement? its easier to just dismiss it all as bullshit and claim people of experience are just deluded cranks.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2018, 02:28 PM   #7
ink

I consider 'belief' to be valid if it is based on individual experience combined with considered analyzation of ones perception of said events.

I 'believe' this place to be a realm....based upon my singular beings 'life', which no other has read. It has been MY perception that has created, within that which I am, MY 'beliefs'.

If you as an individual take another's consideration as your belief....then yes, you will most likely be incorrect but this doesn't mean that ALL 'beliefs' are misguided.

In this realm.......it is 'personal'.
ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2018, 04:42 PM   #8
tnt1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Doubt isnt a problem really as it keeps you open to further possibilities. I think its a sign of human insecurity to need to have all the answers. Look at science, they think they have it all sown up then somebody comes along and tips the accepted science on its head and they have to then start from a new point.

The truth is that its easier for material science to be so objective because you can measure material objects with material instruments and come to solid conclusions but when you come to subtle forces of mind and consciousness, which could be said to be beyond physical laws, then how do you measure that, especially as such things are very fluid and changeable or beyond the reach or material measurement? its easier to just dismiss it all as bullshit and claim people of experience are just deluded cranks.

Good answer. However, again on point. Humanity is insecure. It shows quite plainly everyday. Carrying a gun is a sign of insecurity. Walls are a sign of insecurity. To do otherwise would deny the fact that the nature of the universe is predatory. This means all animals, all life by nature of survival is insecure.
Religion and science are not too far apart actually. People are beheading others because they profess to know their religion or their prophet is correct. it's insecurity that drives the world's religions, armies, why it's the very reason actors and actresses get out of bed each morning to do what they do because their insecurity is what motivates them.
Old 26-03-2018, 04:51 PM   #9
ink

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
Good answer. However, again on point. Humanity is insecure. It shows quite plainly everyday. Carrying a gun is a sign of insecurity. Walls are a sign of insecurity. To do otherwise would deny the fact that the nature of the universe is predatory. This means all animals, all life by nature of survival is insecure.
Religion and science are not too far apart actually. People are beheading others because they profess to know their religion or their prophet is correct. it's insecurity that drives the world's religions, armies, why it's the very reason actors and actresses get out of bed each morning to do what they do because their insecurity is what motivates them.
Fair comments and educated points of perception....I would only change your use of 'insecurity' to 'nature'.
It is in the nature of 'humans' to be a part of said 'nature' and therefore predatory.

But there is a massive difference between 'humans' and 'mankind'.

One is a natural part of this limitation and the other is not.
One is bound by the nature of this realm and the other is not.

One has full emotional interaction and the other has not.

One has eternity and the other only a recurring participation within this drama.

Such is the natural world for those which are of this realm.
ink is offline   Reply With Quote