Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 22-02-2018, 08:54 AM   #1
mannybash

Default Illusions

I have not read David's books so I am not clear on this. He suggests that our solar system is in fact a projection and perhaps the universe itself. Even so something like the moon has been built by certain beings and the rings of saturn are being continually made which suggests that these are real not imaginary. I am not contradicting him just that I would like some clarification on this point
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2018, 09:14 AM   #2
oz93666

Yes you're right manny ...I think david is in a terrible muddle with this , he needs to be asked some difficult questions (in a friendly way) by a sharp minded interviewer ....

IMHO the Universe is very real ... just because some ET's and the secret government have tech which allows them to materialise in front of you , travel through 'solid ' walls ,or shape shift , doesn't mean it's all an illusion ...
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2018, 10:25 AM   #3
fudgetusk

Some scientists are suggesting the universe is a holographic projection too, Manny.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2018, 10:46 AM   #4
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannybash View Post
I have not read David's books so I am not clear on this. He suggests that our solar system is in fact a projection and perhaps the universe itself. Even so something like the moon has been built by certain beings and the rings of saturn are being continually made which suggests that these are real not imaginary. I am not contradicting him just that I would like some clarification on this point
If the universe is a projection, like a movie on a screen, then anything can happen in that movie.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2018, 11:01 AM   #5
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
Some scientists are suggesting the universe is a holographic projection too, Manny.
Yes ...this should ring alarm bells , when government paid scientists are pushing this BS to confuse humanity at this important time ....some people are so confused they don't know if the earth is flat!!! ..and that's what the controllers want ...

If this is a "holographic projection" then presumably some ET's or mega beings, are manning the projector !!lol ...And I guess they are in the "real" universe ???

It's all such BS and crumbles at the first incisive question .

Last edited by oz93666; 22-02-2018 at 11:02 AM.
Old 22-02-2018, 11:04 AM   #6
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
If this is a "holographic projection" then presumably some ET's or mega beings, are manning the projector !!lol
Maybe you're the one manning the projector?
Old 22-02-2018, 11:36 AM   #7
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Maybe you're the one manning the projector?
yes...that's sort of true ... we are all script writers , and projectionists of our own personal reality , our beliefs expectations and desires create a reality bubble around ourselves ... and together all life here creates the world we know by the merging and overlapping of these bubbles...

But beneath that there is a bedrock reality ... the Earth is round , and someone who believes it's flat cannot change that truth.
Old 22-02-2018, 11:45 AM   #8
size_of_light

Quote:
yes...that's sort of true ... we are all script writers , and projectionists of our own personal reality , our beliefs expectations and desires create a reality bubble around ourselves ... and together all life here creates the world we know by the merging and overlapping of these bubbles...

But beneath that there is a bedrock reality ... the Earth is round , and someone who believes it's flat cannot change that truth.
I'd ask: What is that 'bedrock' reality you refer to?

If you're projecting reality out of yourself, why would there need to be an extra reality outside of that?
Old 22-02-2018, 11:51 AM   #9
mannybash

There are all sorts of arguments that any lawyer can find problems with this does not mean that the argument is wrong or false just that every eventuality has not been thought through. David is a very good researcher it must take ages to come up with what he has done. I think that it is simply that there is a little more to the puzzle to find out then we will be getting thete
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2018, 09:40 AM   #10
fudgetusk

Quote:
Yes ...this should ring alarm bells , when government paid scientists are pushing this BS to confuse humanity at this important time ....some people are so confused they don't know if the earth is flat!!! ..and that's what the controllers want ...

If this is a "holographic projection" then presumably some ET's or mega beings, are manning the projector !!lol ...And I guess they are in the "real" universe ???

It's all such BS and crumbles at the first incisive question .
What incisive question?

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote