Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 18-11-2017, 10:03 AM   #21
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by ally_uk View Post
Jesus did not exist the bible is nothing more than a story. Jesus and the story is nothing more than a metaphor for the sun....

Holy trinity again was taken from history

Osisris, Isis, Horus.....

Go look at ancient civilization and you will find more.

What is the basis for christianity?

Sun worship ....the sun is the giver of live right? It makes things grow and gives life to everything? When it goes what happens?

SunSET as in Set another egyptian deity.....

God's Son = God's Sun
Set isnt the son of the sun though nor a sun god. He is a son of Geb and Nuit, the earth and sky. The setting sun in Egypt was known as Tum if I recall correctly. Personally I associate Set with the moons dark phase.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2017, 08:41 PM   #22
STJUART

really moses was a annunaki bloodline
STJUART is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2017, 08:51 PM   #23
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by STJUART View Post
really moses was a annunaki bloodline
Yep, and an Egyptian Pharaoh.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2017, 05:58 PM   #24
JustMe418

Its no wonder that people in the modern world are turning away from major organised religion and trying to find spirituality throught individual paths like shamanism or neo-paganism, which offer the chance for inner development without all the crap about having to treat other people like shit.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 06:09 PM   #25
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Its no wonder that people in the modern world are turning away from major organised religion and trying to find spirituality throught individual paths like shamanism or neo-paganism, which offer the chance for inner development without all the crap about having to treat other people like shit.
That was part of what drew me to Gnostic Christianity.

Free thinking should never be replaced by dogma.

Regards
DL
greatestiam is offline   Reply With Quote