Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 28-03-2016, 12:35 AM   #21
truthy
Inactive

These guys always are interesting to listen to regardless of what you believe they say and take for granted or not.
truthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2016, 12:36 AM   #22
truthy
Inactive

Please post a vid link if the whole panel is up on YT.
truthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2016, 01:05 AM   #23
truth seeker 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
it just gets really annoying when things they say are going to happen don't.
I know, it's *ucking frustrating.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2016, 01:08 AM   #24
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
I think you will find it here

https://www.youtube.com/user/studio9jam
Dam it..........have to wait, i'm always waiting...............

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2016, 01:46 AM   #25
truth seeker 09

UFO Hypotheses: Jim Nichols & Wendelle Stevens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7m05hH6mHc
Old 28-03-2016, 11:59 AM   #26
truth seeker 09

Here it is

March 27th 2016 full roundtable conversation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4ewp6uWhLk

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 28-03-2016 at 08:38 PM. Reason: almost duplicated posts merged due to threads merge
Old 28-03-2016, 06:29 PM   #27
gremlin

Quote:
Here it is

March 27th 2016 full roundtable conversation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4ewp6uWhLk
Nice one, 2 and a half hrs of fun tomorrow.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
Old 29-03-2016, 12:07 AM   #28
truth seeker 09

What do you think of Tolec?
Old 29-03-2016, 08:13 AM   #29
gremlin

Quote:
What do you think of Tolec?
It is the one voice I didn't recognize. Listening to it in drips and drabs.
It certainly is interesting having all these people together talking about reptilians and the negative positive, why they are doing this to the human race and why the human race will never go through this again once it is over.

no wonder why it is a slow wake up, I mean are people really ready for the truth?

Old 29-03-2016, 09:01 AM   #30
jhar26

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
It is the one voice I didn't recognize. Listening to it in drips and drabs.
It certainly is interesting having all these people together talking about reptilians and the negative positive, why they are doing this to the human race and why the human race will never go through this again once it is over.

no wonder why it is a slow wake up, I mean are people really ready for the truth?
Part of the problem may be the variety in the narratives. Personally I think that the alien/ufo/interdimensional topic is the most fascinating topic of all. I don't doubt for a second that aliens and ufo's are for real. But at the same time - what to make of it all?

It already starts with the Anunnaki thing. Some say that the Anunnaki are reptilian. But tall guys with long beards don't look reptilian to me. Than you have those that claim that not all reptilians are bad and it's really the draco-reptilians that are the bad guys. You have the greys who some say are biological while others say that they are artificial creations that may or may not be a slave race for the reptoids. The Pleiadians who are "the good guys" according to most while others claim there there is a lot of infighting among them and that it's thus not that simple. A guy like Parkes will claim that the Mantis are actually the real benevolent ones. Plus the whole thing of inter-planetary vs inter-dimensional. Or the project Camelot stuff which some dismiss as nonsense while others claim that it's the best of the best. Or that inter-galactic federation that may or may not exist.

Confusing, confusing, confusing.
jhar26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2016, 07:38 AM   #31
truth seeker 09

Summary?

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 30-03-2016 at 09:26 PM.
Old 30-03-2016, 08:22 AM   #32
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhar26 View Post
Part of the problem may be the variety in the narratives. Personally I think that the alien/ufo/interdimensional topic is the most fascinating topic of all. I don't doubt for a second that aliens and ufo's are for real. But at the same time - what to make of it all?

It already starts with the Anunnaki thing. Some say that the Anunnaki are reptilian. But tall guys with long beards don't look reptilian to me. Than you have those that claim that not all reptilians are bad and it's really the draco-reptilians that are the bad guys. You have the greys who some say are biological while others say that they are artificial creations that may or may not be a slave race for the reptoids. The Pleiadians who are "the good guys" according to most while others claim there there is a lot of infighting among them and that it's thus not that simple. A guy like Parkes will claim that the Mantis are actually the real benevolent ones. Plus the whole thing of inter-planetary vs inter-dimensional. Or the project Camelot stuff which some dismiss as nonsense while others claim that it's the best of the best. Or that inter-galactic federation that may or may not exist.

It's in no way confusing if you put the time into study it , mathematics,or anything is confusing , until you put the hours in and then clarity comes . When you get these guys together it's very clear they agree about virtually everything, which also agrees with Camelot material, Andrew Bartzis,
Icke and every other major figure in this area . I have not been able to find one significant point on which these people disagree!

Parkes has never said the mantids are the 'good guys', rather they have their own agenda ,and he has decided to work with them .... as do the paladiens, and other groups.

The situation is understandably complex, this is inevitable, when there are literally thousands of different ET groups, each with their own agendas, taking an interest in our situation.

I would suggest those in confusion pick one of the leading figures, and become saturated in their world view, they're all saying the same thing!
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2016, 11:32 AM   #33
jhar26

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
It's in no way confusing if you put the time into study it , mathematics,or anything is confusing , until you put the hours in and then clarity comes . When you get these guys together it's very clear they agree about virtually everything, which also agrees with Camelot material, Andrew Bartzis,
Icke and every other major figure in this area . I have not been able to find one significant point on which these people disagree!

Parkes has never said the mantids are the 'good guys', rather they have their own agenda ,and he has decided to work with them .... as do the paladiens, and other groups.

The situation is understandably complex, this is inevitable, when there are literally thousands of different ET groups, each with their own agendas, taking an interest in our situation.

I would suggest those in confusion pick one of the leading figures, and become saturated in their world view, they're all saying the same thing!
Well, you have for example Steven Greer claiming that there is no such thing as malevolent aliens. Kerry Cassidy talks about, as she puts it, service to self vs service to others groups. Those are already two very opposing points of view.
The much talked about Pleiadians (They are the same as the Nordics I presume?). Wasn't Billy Meier supposed to be their self-proclaimed "only" contactee on Earth? Well, Meier is a charlatan imo. Yet there is enough talk from others about the Pleiadians for me to believe they are for real.
Or the reptilians. You have David (and others) claiming that they are inter-dimensionals since according to him they are the same as the demons or the djinn - spirit beings that can manifest themselves physically through satanic rituals or whatever. On the other hand you have those that claim that the reptilians come from another star system - that they are thus inter-planetary.
And the Anunnaki. Are these reptilian or not? Many would say yes, but some of the images of what are supposed to be the Anunnaki look very human, or at least humanoid to me. Yes, I know that anything that walks around on it's feet and has a head, two legs, two arms and a torso could be called humanoid, but you know what I mean. I mean, this doesn't look like a reptilian to me.

Old 30-03-2016, 12:12 PM   #34
oz93666

Quote:
Well, you have for example Steven Greer claiming that there is no such thing as malevolent aliens. Kerry Cassidy talks about, as she puts it, service to self vs service to others groups. Those are already two very opposing points of view.
.... Billy Meier....
I have heard cassidy talk in those terms, I'll take your word about what Greer says ....But this is a difference in interpretation of the facts about which all agree ....

For example you and I look at humanity and it's activities , you might categorize humans as either good or evil..... someone else divide them into service to self , or service to others ..... someone else say there are no evil humans , the bad ones are just damaged and misguided..... but we all see the same humanity, doing the same things.

I'm suggesting it's the same with ET's.... serious investigators (I don't include Meier as one), see the same thing , their philosophical outlook might cause slight differences in interpretation.

As was touched on in the round-table the pleadiens and the reptillians are two broad groups composed of many different sub-groups, so some sub -groups of Reps will have wings and horns, the ability to materialize in rituals , other types of Reps will have a more human component in their make up , they would be the group that "looked upon Earth women and found them pleasing and breed with them".

There are so many different types of ET's it's overwhelming! Bartzis puts the figure at 10,000 who we would regard as friendly, 3,000 hostile ... these are just the different species who take a keen interest in what were doing!

Last edited by oz93666; 30-03-2016 at 12:29 PM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2016, 01:41 AM   #35
truth seeker 09

Is Steven Greer still saying ALL ETs are good? I've heard that the Disclosure Project is telling the truth but it's compromised, meaning Rockefellers etc are funding it?

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 31-03-2016 at 01:53 AM.
Old 31-03-2016, 02:22 AM   #36
jhar26

Quote:
s Steven Greer still saying ALL ETs are good? I've heard that the Disclosure Project is telling the truth but it's compromised, meaning Rockefellers etc are funding it?
As far as I know, yes. Not that I watch every Steven Greer video out there. He's saying other controversial things as well. Like for example that ALL 'alien' abductions are really abductions by the military. I think that Greer is approximately 50% truth and 50% personal opinions on his part with little evidence to back them up. Some of it ("all ET's are good" being a classic) based on wishful thinking. Nobody can make such accross the board statements like all ET's are good OR bad imo. It's a big universe out there.
Old 31-03-2016, 02:47 AM   #37
truth seeker 09

Quote:
As far as I know, yes. Not that I watch every Steven Greer video out there. He's saying other controversial things as well. Like for example that ALL 'alien' abductions are really abductions by the military. I think that Greer is approximately 50% truth and 50% personal opinions on his part with little evidence to back them up. Some of it ("all ET's are good" being a classic) based on wishful thinking. Nobody can make such accross the board statements like all ET's are good OR bad imo. It's a big universe out there.
Or maybe he's told to say those things? If Disclosure Project is a controlled disclosure?
Old 31-03-2016, 03:05 AM   #38
Cryptoverse

Quote:

I could see how it could be confusing. An old quote by Robert Anton Wilson comes to mind:

"if you think you know what the hell is going on, you're probably full of shit" -Robert Anton Wilson

Of course some do know what is going on, but for the most part they do not speak IMO. I personally think the contactee field is rampant with disinformation. There are psy ops for every demographic.

What none of these alt media people touch much at all is the technological side of things. Maybe because they would have to admit they are vulnerable to it too. The tech side of the conspiracy is maybe the biggest part of it by now.....

Will someone who watched the whole video tell me what they say about AI? I heard they mention it. I have been speaking about AI in alt media for half a decade, I'd say by 2018 it will be a more popular subject in alt media. Right now it's almost completely unknown...
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2016, 06:58 AM   #39
jhar26

Quote:
Or maybe he's told to say those things? If Disclosure Project is a controlled disclosure?
That's a very real possibility. But the same could be true for all of them....or not. Taking that possiblity into account only makes things even more confusing.
Old 31-03-2016, 07:15 AM   #40
jhar26

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
I could see how it could be confusing. An old quote by Robert Anton Wilson comes to mind:

"if you think you know what the hell is going on, you're probably full of shit" -Robert Anton Wilson

Of course some do know what is going on, but for the most part they do not speak IMO. I personally think the contactee field is rampant with disinformation. There are psy ops for every demographic.

What none of these alt media people touch much at all is the technological side of things. Maybe because they would have to admit they are vulnerable to it too. The tech side of the conspiracy is maybe the biggest part of it by now.....

Will someone who watched the whole video tell me what they say about AI? I heard they mention it. I have been speaking about AI in alt media for half a decade, I'd say by 2018 it will be a more popular subject in alt media. Right now it's almost completely unknown...
I don't know what to make of that either. It could be true, but it just as easily couldn't be true. Or those so-called crystal children, 'lightworkers' or Pleiadian channels of which there seems to be one everywhere you look. Often I can't make heads or tails of their new-agy narrative. When I can it's hard to disagree with them. But any hippie in the 1960's or anyone who's into eastern philosophy could have told me the same things. I don't think you need the help of a Pleiadian for such a narrative. I'm not saying that they are just making it up because I can't prove that they are. On the other hand, while not every person that is labelled as crazy by regular society is crazy, at the same time it's also true that insanity exists. Some of these contactees and channels may be on the level, others may just be imagining things while still others may just be attention seekers who enjoy being thought of as special by whatever following they may have. It's a minefield out there.