Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 21-08-2018, 08:37 PM   #21
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
https://www.ukcolumn.org/the-docherty-files

This family lost all their children for simply reporting a predator propositioning their 8 year old boy, the earl offered the family £25,000 to abuse their son when ever he felt like it..
they phoned the police who went around to speak to the Earl regarding the accusations..when they returned they said basically..no harm no loss, let it go..
Th father wanted him to be arrested and put on the register..thats when their problems started, and they eventually had to flee the country and lost everything including all their children..

So, if you know of a child being abused, be very careful how you act if you have children of your own..

Melanie shaw has spent years in prison, her crime..reporting her sexual abuse in the care system when she was a child..

see a pattern here?

So who would you report the child abuse to, that we are all duty to bound to do?
Its clear there is a segment within the police and social services and secret courts who are there to protect the guilty at the expense of the victims and the 'whistle-blowers'
I have a number of children but there is no way I would sit back and say nothing if I knew of kids being abused.

If there is nothing but an accusation of an offer then thats not going to get a prosecution but could easily be seen as a blackmail attempt if its a rich earl being accused.

I just cant believe Im seeing a person who would claim to be all for punishing abusers basically saying it might be better to do nothing. You are basically hiding behind your prejudice to do nothing and let people suffer. Shame on you.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2018, 08:46 PM   #22
oneriver

All you need is an address and a mob.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2018, 08:54 PM   #23
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
Dangerous ground though. There have been cases of innocent people getting lynched through wrongful accusations.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 21-08-2018, 11:40 PM   #24
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
I have a number of children but there is no way I would sit back and say nothing if I knew of kids being abused.

If there is nothing but an accusation of an offer then thats not going to get a prosecution but could easily be seen as a blackmail attempt if its a rich earl being accused.

I just cant believe Im seeing a person who would claim to be all for punishing abusers basically saying it might be better to do nothing. You are basically hiding behind your prejudice to do nothing and let people suffer. Shame on you.
Quote me where I say that its best to do NOTHING!!!!
So in the first sentence you put words into my mouth, you slander me, then in the following sentence you then reaffirm that and accuse me off letting people suffer

Shame on me?
Youve got some neck on you eh?
I think you should qualify your accusations or rescind your statement..
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2018, 11:42 PM   #25
the nine

Quote:
Dangerous ground though. There have been cases of innocent people getting lynched through wrongful accusations.
What would you say the ratio is?

children suffering sexual abuse to innocent people getting lynched through wrongful accusations?
what was the extent of their injuries?
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Old 22-08-2018, 12:19 AM   #26
the nine

Quote:

So if a rich earl is accused of trying to solicit a child for sexual gratification, its probably the parents lying trying to blackmail the earl?
And you say 'shame to me'?
Those two parents have lost everything..EVERYTHING!
They wanted justice, but I suppose they are not wealthy enough for justice, perhaps there are other folks who would pre judge them the same before listening to their actual story?

--------------------------------------------------

What about 3 years ago?
Do you remember the Hampstead siblings?
Rectal scarring..100% proof
The Teachers Tattoo that no authorities checked?

Did you call the police regarding those poor children at the time?
Or do you have to meet the victims face to face before you will contact the police?
Old 22-08-2018, 01:24 AM   #27
the tealady
Forum Advisor

I have reported a paedophile and will do it again in a heartbeat. These people don't deserve to live.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2018, 01:58 AM   #28
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
I have reported a paedophile and will do it again in a heartbeat. These people don't deserve to live.
Did he/she get arrested and jailed following your report?
Old 22-08-2018, 07:10 AM   #29
fairyprincess

I remember as a child watching, as my dad beat up the man who touched my brother.

I once ran up a street after a man led a child away from the shop I was working at......
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....

Last edited by fairyprincess; 22-08-2018 at 07:11 AM.
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2018, 08:43 AM   #30
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Did he/she get arrested and jailed following your report?
No, got clean away. They couldn't find him.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2018, 08:54 AM   #31
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
No, got clean away. They couldn't find him.
Now why does that come as no surprise?
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2018, 11:50 AM   #32
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
I disgaree with this as that means as long as you can bullshit your way out of things then you can do as you like. You think that twisting things mentally can save a person from a reaction to any great wrongs they have done? I dont.
This is correct! Read Emeral Tablet.
Karma as well as religion are used as mind control programme.
But of course, live pure JustMe.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2018, 11:51 AM   #33
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Dark Justice have a very effective method of catching such people.
Like Who catches such people?
Satan?
The God?
Remember God is all encompassing i.e. all inclusive

Anyway, it is self who only judge self.

Last edited by elshaper; 22-08-2018 at 11:52 AM.
Old 22-08-2018, 11:55 AM   #34
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Load of shit. There is more evidence in child abuse than video footage. What about actual physical and psychological damage? that doesn just turn up and it cant be ignored.

Sounds to me like you would prefer to ignore the issue based on the theory that nothing will be done to help anyway. You either do the right thing and report it or accept that you are allowing it to continue. Just because you dont trust the system it doesnt mean you dont make the effort to do the right thing because of your prejudice.
The problem with the justice system is that...not only it is rigged, like Hillsborough police chief let loose after all, it can only deliver certain sentence whereas if you take the justice in your hand, you know it will be done the way they deserves it where it is covered by no manmade laws. For some, may be staying in the jail is a cushty deal. Many people re-commit crime just so that they'll be accommodated and food provided etc. How is it that is a justice?
Old 22-08-2018, 12:01 PM   #35
elshaper
Inactive

Default Hellraiser

Quote:
A mob from deep in the underworld.
Hence the need for blood sacrifice.
If aboe is the case, no physical address is needed either. See there is a place for darkness in this world. Eye for an Eye.

ok...I get me coat.

NB: It's a misconception that blood sacrifice is needed.
Old 22-08-2018, 12:09 PM   #36
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Now why does that come as no surprise?
This is the thing. In this day and age of all high technology....the fugitive cannot be found.

That's why I'm saying you have to get the justice yourself if you know how.
Study cases, whether it's medical negligence, child abuse, wrong doing by authority figures etc, they gets away. The only people who get hitched are likes ordinary folks for petty questionable thing and Gary Glitter and that guy from the Welsh band...Prophet in case of child abuse who gets used as a scapegoat. Cliff Richard must have upset someone that he had to go through the lengthy ordeal but saved in the end.
Old 22-08-2018, 12:25 PM   #37
elshaper
Inactive

Different context but similar story.
Quote:
All the evidence Lee-Anne found she passed to the police. But, to her amazement, they took no action and Helen remained free.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-44922984
Now, reporting is one thing. It will not be you who will be fighting in the courtroom unless you are related to the victim.
Like the case above, it takes a hell of a lot of energy and luck (?) on your side to bring justice. I am up against a civil case and the perps has been getting away with it for many years. If it is not for my guide guiding me what to look for, where to go, which law to read etc.... I'd be cluless. It's not as easy as... Oh I'll report this and hey presto, the perp will be arrested and charged.

This is why I say, unless you are related to and can do something about it.
Busy body approach hardly works and in fact can work against the victim because it will send an alarm to the perps and he'll disappear.
In this sort of instance, as a third party, I'll work on the perps so that he'll become complacent and make unmistakable mistake and expose himself etc.... Let it happen naturally. As much as we don't like being played, it's all mind control and use it to your advantage.

Last edited by elshaper; 22-08-2018 at 12:35 PM.
Old 22-08-2018, 05:29 PM   #38
JustMe418

Quote:
So if a rich earl is accused of trying to solicit a child for sexual gratification, its probably the parents lying trying to blackmail the earl?
And you say 'shame to me'?
Those two parents have lost everything..EVERYTHING!
They wanted justice, but I suppose they are not wealthy enough for justice, perhaps there are other folks who would pre judge them the same before listening to their actual story?

--------------------------------------------------

What about 3 years ago?
Do you remember the Hampstead siblings?
Rectal scarring..100% proof
The Teachers Tattoo that no authorities checked?

Did you call the police regarding those poor children at the time?
Or do you have to meet the victims face to face before you will contact the police?
No, Im just speculating how it might have played out with that family. Unless you know all the details you are just speculating too. Dont you think you are pre-judging too by accpeting their story but not hearing any defence?

At the end of the day, you are saying how pointless it is to report such things, so you are basically saying people should sit back and let it happen.
Old 22-08-2018, 05:31 PM   #39
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Like Who catches such people?
Satan?
The God?
Remember God is all encompassing i.e. all inclusive

Anyway, it is self who only judge self.
Maybe the higher self judging the ego, in which case it cant be bullshitted.

Why dont you research Dark Justice and their work before asking such a question.
Old 22-08-2018, 05:32 PM   #40
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
This is the thing. In this day and age of all high technology....the fugitive cannot be found.

That's why I'm saying you have to get the justice yourself if you know how.
Study cases, whether it's medical negligence, child abuse, wrong doing by authority figures etc, they gets away. The only people who get hitched are likes ordinary folks for petty questionable thing and Gary Glitter and that guy from the Welsh band...Prophet in case of child abuse who gets used as a scapegoat. Cliff Richard must have upset someone that he had to go through the lengthy ordeal but saved in the end.
Just because a fugitive is not found it doesnt mean they wont be