Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 18-11-2016, 10:27 PM   #81
iamawaveofthesea

the granite blocks in the pyramids chambers are so well put together it boggles the mind

also the way the blocks are stacked above the chambers is apparently not structural so you have to wonder why they were constructed that way

granite is crystalline and has certain resonance properties. Also you have those channels that shoot straight from the chambers out to the stars

The sarcophagi could originally have been a form of drum that resonated creating cymatic patterns on a membrane which then may have produced the first hieroglyphs. These would then have been seen as divine symbols.

But also why build somehting of that magnitude? I have heard a NASA scientist suggest it is a space beacon but it could also be an intiatory temple for the alteration of human consciousness

I'm reading a book at the moment about the phoenician origins of britain (i'm pretty sure you're familiar with it apprentice?) which looks at stone carvings in scotland that point to phoenician influence for example a stone with a swastika

one thing i have become convinced about through my own meanderings is that the freemasonic antiquarians are vandals who are covering up the truth about our past; its my belief that they have spirited away many artifacts and have sold us a bogus version of the past

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 18-11-2016 at 10:30 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2016, 10:39 PM   #82
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by porridge View Post
Yea Limestone is easy to work, I was just making a link between the 2 cultures that both share the same earthquake proof tech.
some things are explainable for example as apprentice says stone can be polished with sand and time

also stone can be raised on top of other stones by building earth ramps to pull them up

the romans built a seige ramp upto massada to capture it showing what can be done with enough patience

you can place stones, lay earth and then run stones up the earth to place on top of the existing stones and then remove the earth which is probably how early barrows were created

but the scale of the stones at some of these sites is incredible. Was it really the easiest way to construct a wall then?

as you say the spanish killed off the el-ites and destroyed their records. the incas had a form of writing that was done in knots on string but the spanish killed the el-ite class thereby destroying much of the knowledge they held

i think the same process has been going on across the world and when a cave in on malta revealed a subterranean construction of the mysterious 'temple builders' (one of those kind of names given to people that historians don't know anything about like the 'sea peoples') one of the first people down there to supervise the excavation was a jesuit

the secret society network ALWAYS have their people involved in archeaology and its my belief they always cover up any out of place artifacts to keep the real history buried
Old 18-11-2016, 10:47 PM   #83
iamawaveofthesea

Out-of-place artifact (OOPArt) is a term coined by American naturalist and cryptozoologist Ivan T. Sanderson for an object of historical, archaeological, or paleontological interest found in a very unusual or seemingly impossible context[1] that could challenge conventional historical chronology by being "too advanced" for the level of civilization that existed at the time, or showing "human presence" well before humans were supposed to exist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Out-of-place_artifact
Old 19-11-2016, 10:51 AM   #84
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Yea Limestone is easy to work, I was just making a link between the 2 cultures that both share the same earthquake proof tech.

They had tech back then we still dont have imo.
Some of the saw cuts on stonework we would have trouble doing today even with lazers.
They also seem to have the ability to melt & manipulate stone.

Whats your opinion on this cut being a craftsman?

https://youtu.be/LmCOFm0nTn0?t=23m10s
My son is a hands on stonemason and I have done a little work myself, and based on this I will say this.

Limestone can easily be worked using flint tools, or any other stone which is harder, however harder types of rock are polished using the opposite or softer abrasives like pumice or carborundum blocks; which can also be made the same way as the Romans did, by making them into small cast concrete type blocks mixed with the appropriate media, which we know have existed for thousands of years, the Colloseum as one example, and sunken harbour jetties here in Southern England another.

One material the Egyptians had and still have is flint, I read somewhere there is an area of desert with lots of it on the surface, here was a ready available material which they would have exploited.

The finer cuts in granite in my opinion were done using some kind of string impregnated with abrasive materials and drawn across the surface, maybe copper wires.
I did an experiment last year, using a copper tube and quartz media in olive oil, all available to the ancients, I cut a perfect one inch hole in 4.00mm plate glass using a bow saw set up in only half an hour, and the end of the copper tube had minimal wear, the media became embedded into the soft copper preventing it from wearing away.

This is how I think the Egyptians cut their holes in granite, once the cutting tube entered the stone it then acts as a guide and stead progress can result in some pretty good finishes.

The stones in many sites I think we're cut by hand using stone tools, especially Limestone.

On the 1.5 ton blocks at Gizah this would be a fairly easy task giving the nature of that soft-ish variety they were using, and lifting them would be easy using a dozen men and wooden walking frames.

In these films the orators regulary say we cannot do this today, they obviously don't understand engineering, at all.

I know a guy who worked for BAS/BAE in the seventies who sent a sample to the states of a metal component with an 2.00mm hole drilled in it, they filled the same hole in and sent it back at half the original, this went on, back and forth until we won with a hole only microns thick.

Stone masonry today can produce hand finishes way better than machinery can, so the hand skills of the ancients were far better honed than most craftsmen today.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2016, 02:40 PM   #85
iamawaveofthesea

Vast 5,600-year-old religious centre discovered near Stonehenge

The centre was built more than 1,000 years before the stones of Stonehenge were erected

David Keys Archaeology [email protected], 14 hours ago

A huge, prehistoric religious and ceremonial complex has been discovered near Britain’s most famous prehistoric temple Stonehenge.

Its discovery is likely to transform our understanding of the early development of Stonehenge’s ancient landscape.

Built about 5,650 years ago – more than 1,000 years before the great stones of Stonehenge were erected – the 200m-diameter complex is the first major early Neolithic monument to be discovered in the Stonehenge area for more than a century.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...-a7425346.html
Old 19-11-2016, 02:43 PM   #86
porridge
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
My son is a hands on stonemason and I have done a little work myself, and based on this I will say this.

Limestone can easily be worked using flint tools, or any other stone which is harder, however harder types of rock are polished using the opposite or softer abrasives like pumice or carborundum blocks; which can also be made the same way as the Romans did, by making them into small cast concrete type blocks mixed with the appropriate media, which we know have existed for thousands of years, the Colloseum as one example, and sunken harbour jetties here in Southern England another.

One material the Egyptians had and still have is flint, I read somewhere there is an area of desert with lots of it on the surface, here was a ready available material which they would have exploited.

The finer cuts in granite in my opinion were done using some kind of string impregnated with abrasive materials and drawn across the surface, maybe copper wires.
I did an experiment last year, using a copper tube and quartz media in olive oil, all available to the ancients, I cut a perfect one inch hole in 4.00mm plate glass using a bow saw set up in only half an hour, and the end of the copper tube had minimal wear, the media became embedded into the soft copper preventing it from wearing away.

This is how I think the Egyptians cut their holes in granite, once the cutting tube entered the stone it then acts as a guide and stead progress can result in some pretty good finishes.

The stones in many sites I think we're cut by hand using stone tools, especially Limestone.

On the 1.5 ton blocks at Gizah this would be a fairly easy task giving the nature of that soft-ish variety they were using, and lifting them would be easy using a dozen men and wooden walking frames.

In these films the orators regulary say we cannot do this today, they obviously don't understand engineering, at all.

I know a guy who worked for BAS/BAE in the seventies who sent a sample to the states of a metal component with an 2.00mm hole drilled in it, they filled the same hole in and sent it back at half the original, this went on, back and forth until we won with a hole only microns thick.

Stone masonry today can produce hand finishes way better than machinery can, so the hand skills of the ancients were far better honed than most craftsmen today.
Granite cannot be shaped by hand the way it was done by the ancients.

It takes huge machines just to cut it & lazers to shape it like the examples shown in Egypt alone.

Maybe you havent studied this subject & ignore the countless examples provided just on this thread, hmm very strange.

Maybe you think im overreacting, but I just gave you one example of a fucking huge 16 ft cut & you turn round & tell me they done it with a copper saw.

Last edited by porridge; 19-11-2016 at 02:49 PM.
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2016, 03:02 PM   #87
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:

It takes huge machines just to cut it & lazers to shape it like the examples shown in Egypt alone.

Maybe you havent studied this subject & ignore the countless examples provided just on this thread, hmm very strange.

Maybe you think im overreacting, but I just gave you one example of a fucking huge 16 ft cut & you turn round & tell me they done it with a copper saw.
I'm actually telling you how I have seen it done, granite can be hand turned on a lathe too.

If you have seen granite being cut by hand then you will know, who says they never had other metals? Officialdome maybe.

I have used a copper drill and posted the results on the forum ways back, others will remember seeing it.

Then I said what I thought they might have used in the form of an impregnated wire or similar.

Then we come to the possibility that the ancients had similar technology to today's level, and humans being humans, this is more likely than not.

http://r.duckduckgo.com/l/?kh=-1&udd...%3DXuTV6HiPyi8

Like Plato told us 2300 years ago, nothing is new under the sun.
Old 19-11-2016, 03:11 PM   #88
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:

granite is very hard to work by hand and time consuming

in order to figure out the plausibility you'd have to do some pretty complex maths

you'd have to look at archeology to try and look at how many workers died during the works to try and figure out how many people were involved in the schemes then you'd have to look at the surface area of stone worked and how far it was transported and what was involved in quarrying it and building it. You'd have to consider the methods used for all of this and the amount of time such methods use to produce each square metre of finished product

Then you have to access how much time you thought each component of that operation would take. Then you'd have to work out the overall timesscale of the operation in its totality and then you could consider if it is plausible or not; sometimes there are records too that say how long building projects took but these might not always be accurate

very difficult to do and would require a cross disciplinary team of people to break down the whole operation into its component parts

Considering they are still discovering new things within the pyramids we can't even accurately say what the operation in its entirety is

working granite by hand using steel tools in the clip below. Consider that steel tools require maintenance and sharpening by blacksmiths which expands the whole operation and also it would probably leave some sort of archeological trace

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 19-11-2016 at 03:17 PM.
Old 19-11-2016, 03:23 PM   #89
porridge
Banned

Il just repost this one piece of granite, clearly not done by hand & some kind of machinery used. No way done by hand!

https://youtu.be/fhWiUad1gOQ?t=2m
Old 19-11-2016, 03:42 PM   #90
porridge
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
granite is very hard to work by hand and time consuming

in order to figure out the plausibility you'd have to do some pretty complex maths

you'd have to look at archeology to try and look at how many workers died during the works to try and figure out how many people were involved in the schemes then you'd have to look at the surface area of stone worked and how far it was transported and what was involved in quarrying it and building it. You'd have to consider the methods used for all of this and the amount of time such methods use to produce each square metre of finished product

Then you have to access how much time you thought each component of that operation would take. Then you'd have to work out the overall timesscale of the operation in its totality and then you could consider if it is plausible or not; sometimes there are records too that say how long building projects took but these might not always be accurate

very difficult to do and would require a cross disciplinary team of people to break down the whole operation into its component parts

Considering they are still discovering new things within the pyramids we can't even accurately say what the operation in its entirety is

working granite by hand using steel tools in the clip below. Consider that steel tools require maintenance and sharpening by blacksmiths which expands the whole operation and also it would probably leave some sort of archeological trace

We ae talking 1000ton colossus made from granite. transported from hundreds of miles away.

The quarry at Aswan shows how they did it with the cracked obelisk & they try & say it was done with dolomite pounders. when you can clearly see the stone has been carved out in swoops, some how softening the rock.
There are examples of huge cuts from saws at the quarry.

Archeology is full of brown stuff & you could have thousands of graves on site doesnt mean they had anything to do with the construction of what you are looking at.
This is archaeology's main problem, they jump to these conclusions..
They date the area by the settlements they find, when it is clear later settlers reuse these places.
They make this obvious mistake all over the world countless times.
Many temples have been buried by large amounts of sediment globally.
Then you have more recent settlements placed on top.
This again is proof of the great cataclysm.
Puma Punku is a good example of this & you can see how the stones have been violently smashed all over the place with devastating force.
Old 19-11-2016, 03:48 PM   #91
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Il just repost this one piece of granite, clearly not done by hand & some kind of machinery used. No way done by hand!

https://youtu.be/fhWiUad1gOQ?t=2m
As a trained engineer in several different fields today, I have to say your wrong in this instance, the seasoned and train human eye and touch can decipher down to around several thousands of an inch.

I know guys many years my senior who worked for many years if not lifetimes as centre turners who could still turn out accurate items whatever they may be, on machines that were constantly wearing through use, and able to judge how much readjustment were needed to get the levels of accuracy needed.

If you take the highly accurate clock and watch makers lathes of old, these were made on old variety like Churchill's decades old.

Most of the best clocks were done by hand reaming, like our old Vienna here, made by the superb Black Forest gangs in Germany, this comes by time and perfection, which is just being taken over today by CNC, However, these new machines need a lot of maintaince to keep them running at optimum accuracy.

Today I showed a frets saw in the link below, the brass adjuster was turned by hand, a human CNC, which is faster than the computer version, which needs a complicated drawing package like Solidworks, which I am also a seasoned user and trainer if need be.

The part you see there was done in around five minutes, you could not do this as fast using 3D with a computer believe me I have won many bets doing it this way.

Here is another example that cannot be done by machine.

http://r.duckduckgo.com/l/?kh=-1&udd...%3DBQhfcdQf1QA

Never underestimate a skilled craftsman like the ancients were,

Last edited by the apprentice; 19-11-2016 at 03:54 PM.
Old 19-11-2016, 03:50 PM   #92
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
We ae talking 1000ton colossus made from granite. transported from hundreds of miles away.

The quarry at Aswan shows how they did it with the cracked obelisk & they try & say it was done with dolomite pounders. when you can clearly see the stone has been carved out in swoops, some how softening the rock.
There are examples of huge cuts from saws at the quarry.

Archeology is full of brown stuff & you could have thousands of graves on site doesnt mean they had anything to do with the construction of what you are looking at.
This is archaeology's main problem, they jump to these conclusions..
They date the area by the settlements they find, when it is clear later settlers reuse these places.
They make this obvious mistake all over the world countless times.
Many temples have been buried by large amounts of sediment globally.
Then you have more recent settlements placed on top.
This again is proof of the great cataclysm.
Puma Punku is a good example of this & you can see how the stones have been violently smashed all over the place with devastating force.
Gobekli Tepe was filled in the left behind, this was much older than the pyramids I think.
Old 19-11-2016, 04:05 PM   #93
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Gobekli Tepe was filled in the left behind, this was much older than the pyramids I think.
yeah now why did they do that?

i mean its created a hell of a time capsule but why did it get covered over?

are we talking about a flood/catastrophe rather then man made effort?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 19-11-2016 at 04:07 PM.
Old 19-11-2016, 04:48 PM   #94
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
yeah now why did they do that?

i mean its created a hell of a time capsule but why did it get covered over?

are we talking about a flood/catastrophe rather then man made effort?
I think it was an existing civilisation that was destroyed by another and hidden from view by the Victors, but the knowledge of its construction was not, the Victors used this for an advancement of their own lacking, military empires were strong but not very clever.

I don't believe the flood theory, but the inundation from the Southern lands in Africa, flowing North into Egypt is a huge body of water like no other on earth, it takes about 150 days to reach the plains which it engulfs, this is the great flood and it is cyclical.

If we take the time of the last ice age when the Northern hemisphere was covered in ice and then add the colder areas leading away from the edge of the glaciers, we are talking of huge tracts of land unable to warm sufficiently for germination.

The sun in summer was very much lower in the skies and the ecliptic governs this, along with the earth's axis, as Taylor says, life was situated more towards the equator, like sumer and Egypt, Hense life came out of Africa.

This inundation was of benefit not the other way around, not sure about the level above sea but there could have been a flood high enough to reach it?

Last edited by the apprentice; 19-11-2016 at 04:53 PM.
Old 19-11-2016, 04:58 PM   #95
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I think it was an existing civilisation that was destroyed by another and hidden from view by the Victors, but the knowledge of its construction was not, the Victors used this for an advancement of their own lacking, military empires were strong but not very clever.

I don't believe the flood theory, but the inundation from the Southern lands in Africa, flowing North into Egypt is a huge body of water like no other on earth, it takes about 150 days to reach the plains which it engulfs, this is the great flood and it is cyclical.

If we take the time of the last ice age when the Northern hemisphere was covered in ice and then add the colder areas leading away from the edge of the glaciers, we are talking of huge tracts of land unable to warm sufficiently for germination.

The sun in summer was very much lower in the skies and the ecliptic governs this, along with the earth's axis, as Taylor says, life was situated more towards the equator, like sumer and Egypt, Hense life came out of Africa.

This inundation was of benefit not the other way around, not sure about the level above sea but there could have been a flood high enough to reach it?
graham hancock and robert schoch have explored the possiblity of a catstrophe in the past at the end of the ice age which would have impacted on the human race

If i remember correctly he is dating that catastrophe to around the time that gobekli tepe was covered

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 19-11-2016 at 05:38 PM.
Old 19-11-2016, 05:39 PM   #96
iamawaveofthesea

Second secret pyramid found inside ancient Mayan temple (PHOTO)
Published time: 18 Nov, 2016 16:58

Archaeologists have found a previously-undiscovered pyramid hidden inside Mexico’s ancient Mayan temple of Kukulkan.

The giant Chichen Itza temple dates back to the 9th century but historians believe the second 10-meter tall structure, hidden within, is part of an earlier Mayan tribute to the gods.

Archaeologists from the National Autonomous University of Mexico (NAUM) and the National Institute of Anthropology and History discovered the inner substructure using a tomographic x-ray technique to penetrate below layers of the stone without incurring any damage.

https://www.rt.com/viral/367432-mexi...ampaign=chrome

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 19-11-2016 at 05:39 PM.
Old 19-11-2016, 05:59 PM   #97
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
graham hancock and robert schoch have explored the possiblity of a catstrophe in the past at the end of the ice age which would have impacted on the human race

If i remember correctly he is dating that catastrophe to around the time that gobekli tepe was covered
Gobekli Tepe is 2 half thousand feet above sea level, so this would be a very big wave to wash it in.

So at the end of the last ice age which was a similar time, this means the ice started to melt and we are now at the latter end of that period right.

The easier populated areas are always near the coast due to transport, so draw and old coastline where the lower predicted coast would have been during the hight of the ice age.

http://www.iceagenow.com/Ice-Age_Maps.htm

Doesn't look good does it, look at where the great areas are I mentioned earlier, not food growing here, this fits Taylor's predictions of life nearer the equator or on higher ground like the Nilgiri's of India, or Gobekli Tepe.

There is more to this science as Taylor has already mentioned in 1853

https://www.theguardian.com/environm...ws.theobserver

Last edited by the apprentice; 19-11-2016 at 06:08 PM.
Old 19-11-2016, 07:46 PM   #98
screamingeagle

Carl Munck has laid out good evidence for the "flod"......as he said when the frequency drops the flood/cataclism starts

The aincent new this and left puzzles in the shape of temples,piramyds and other structures,which can unlock "higher knowledge".....but first we need to drop prejudices
Old 19-11-2016, 08:03 PM   #99
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingeagle View Post
Carl Munck has laid out good evidence for the "flood"......as he said when the frequency drops the flood/cataclism starts

The aincent new this and left puzzles in the shape of temples,piramyds and other structures,which can unlock "higher knowledge".....but first we need to drop prejudices
This higher knowledge wouldn't be the art of true survival would it, in a world beginning to fall apart, would it?

Last edited by the apprentice; 19-11-2016 at 08:07 PM.
Old 19-11-2016, 08:07 PM   #100
porridge
Banned

There is tons of evidence of the great cataclysm, Thunderbolts project lays it out with evidence from all around the world of Venus the comet, its never discussed in lamestream & very rarely on here.
People arnt interested they only wish to discuss trump & Hillary reptilians..

Like I said Puma Punku shows signs of great devastation, Khufu has massive cracks in the pyramid.

The caves in Turkey show the people were terrified of something on the surface.

Not surprising as there was hell on earth outside from the passing Medusa tearing up the place lol & plasma discharge fireworks show.

The devastation is hard to decipher as later cultures came & built their little bits on top & re used the old stuff, like In Baalbek which is credited to the Romans again complete bollocks.

Last edited by porridge; 19-11-2016 at 08:09 PM.