Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 23-04-2017, 07:39 AM   #141
velma

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter12 View Post
How about what David says!!

That an ancient bloodline is on a desperate hellish mission to totally control and enslave the Earth!

It manifests as 'evil' because it's of a lower vibratory nature.

These parasites use humans as cattle, Batteries for their own greedy selfish agenda.

Many of the Kings and Queens and Presidents through history originate from the same historical ancient bloodline families! They have ONE goal ,, total enslavement and control!
I agree 100%

Except, I believe it is the bloodline of 'angels/demons/nephilim' who fell to a lower vibration from their 'first estate' and not reptilian aliens from another planet.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2017, 12:39 PM   #142
sin00

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
No-where does it say there can only be one Antichrist.

How many heads did the beast have? Legion is many, after all. A brast with one head is much easier to deal with than one with many. ie the same beast, the same agend with many (figure) heads. Trump is just a figurehead of The Beast.

Not really, Velma.

I never mentioned the Son of Perdition. i said Trump is the AntiChrist because he has assumed a status of creating huge negativity and discord on the world stage.

Christ consciousness is a concept, a kind of idyll of how we can be, both in our self and in our own mind, and how we interact with one and other - being without without, and not creating hate or fear.

Whether there was, or was not, a Christ, is not really as important as th concept. It is the message that is associated with the concept and how we can embody it, if we wish, or choose to oppose it, if we wish.

If our actions are positive and nurturing toward mankind as well as our self, then we might say that mindset and being aligns with Christ consciousness.

Paramahansa Yogananda spoke of the 'second coming of Christ' as an awakening to Christ consciousness within - the living of a life for the benefit of all, without judgement and without fear or ego. You don't have to believe in Christ to do this, one can just embody the highest aspects of the mind and heart and attend to living in peace and for peace.

Christ the, was just a name we gave to someone in a story who embodied that energy - he desn't have to be real for us to recognise the tranquility of that embodiment and how it aligns with a higher vibrational thought process.

Contrary to that higher thought process we have an alternative mindset that is one based on ego and control of other for self gain, the enslavement and brutal action toward other for such an agenda that brings in darkness. If one embodies this aspect of being, then it may be called the anti-thesis of Christ consciousness.... IE all action that is set against possitive and nurturing ideals. The AntiChrist.

We don't have to tie it in with religion or armageddon / apocolyptic narratives of biblical texts. i can see that some will see it that way, but the deeper understanding of it is that Christ and Antichrist are just words that embody the duality of nature, no different to light / dark, love / hate etc.

Trump has embodied a manifestation of oppresion and bullying aggression, he is everything that a christ conscious person is not - hense the title of the thread
The bible specifically says there will be many who come claiming to be the messiah.
sin00 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2017, 01:37 PM   #143
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin00 View Post
The bible specifically says there will be many who come claiming to be the messiah.
who are probably suffering from Messiahitis.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2017, 06:59 PM   #144
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
I agree 100%

Except, I believe it is the bloodline of 'angels/demons/nephilim' who fell to a lower vibration from their 'first estate' and not reptilian aliens from another planet.
And you are right! it's about interpretation and perception ,, hence I guess the title of Davids most recent book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
who are probably suffering from Messiahitis.
In life, at some point, everyone will get an itis an ectomy or an otomy!

It's how your itis is treated that matters!
Old 23-04-2017, 07:20 PM   #145
Woodwose

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
I agree 100%

Do people really believe that descendants from royal bloodlines are all evil, bloodthirsty, ambitious thugs? I am very interested in this theory, and in the bloodlines themselves. Personally, I disagree that all members of a bloodline can be tarred with the same brush.
Woodwose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2017, 07:29 PM   #146
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodwose View Post
Do people really believe that descendants from royal bloodlines are all evil, bloodthirsty, ambitious thugs? I am very interested in this theory, and in the bloodlines themselves. Personally, I disagree that all members of a bloodline can be tarred with the same brush.
They live a very different life for sure though.
I was absorbing a vibe of so called mega wealthy the other day. Sorta life where a wife gets £20K pocket money to spend per month (I know this isn't really that much by standard but I am referring to people who can afford £160K for just kitchen alone equipped with solid gold taps etc... won't tell who it is otherwise I might end up revealing about myself to those who told me )
Anyway, if you want to understand these people, you might have to seek an opportunity to rub shoulders with these people to really understand what it's like. It's all fake and all that but hey if you gonna talk about these upper class people you need to have a first hand experience!

Personally, millions doesn't make me happy though. I know you can say I am hard to please.

Last edited by elshaper; 23-04-2017 at 07:30 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2017, 07:32 PM   #147
jupiter12

Quote:
I can see how one could be fooled into thinking that all the royals and their decendents are kind and special!

But they are (the bloodlines) so entrenched in WEALTH POWER AND LUXURIOUS LIVING provided by low paid slaves, they don't give a **** about anyone else!

And why would one when one has an amazing life and is being worshiped by the masses ,,

Old 23-04-2017, 10:58 PM   #148
the tealady
Forum Advisor

I have thought that the Anti-christ is not so much a person or persons but an energetic construct that takes over the planet. An energy of negative control that beats the people into a kind of stupor, similar to what we saw in the Middle Ages, during the Inquisition etc. I think that energy began to take on real traction during the middle of the 1800's when The occult practices really began to take on an importance for the elite and its just snowballed ever since in way that has continued to accelerate to this day. So for me its here and we really are at the tipping point.

I remain confused about how to know/identify who to trust in terms of turning things around. People who are good and decent are going to rise up and form groups that will grow and strengthen and collectively things will change but its going to be difficult to identify who they are and are not.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2017, 11:02 PM   #149
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Well, Prince Harry, who I remain convinced is not a royle at all came out last week and discussed the trauma he went through at his mother's death. William has not. They are as different as can be in many ways. Just my opinion.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2017, 09:25 AM   #150
sin00

Let's assume for a second that Trump is supposed to be the anti-christ - Because he fits the bill in so many ways.

What will happen? Obama was said to be the antichrist as well, he's no longer president - world goes on for most people.

Trump admin is very different to Obama's admin. So, what's the likely outcome of Trump? World War 3? Or, something far less extreme?

Last edited by sin00; 24-04-2017 at 09:33 AM.
sin00 is online now   Reply With Quote