Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 22-08-2012, 07:54 PM   #1
huddy

Default You Are Change! - Message to Humanity - by ALL

Hi together..

do you know Luke from WeAreChange.org?
He has interviewed David a few times, well...
I've done a videoresponse to this an I'm in the video..
Here it is, with english descrption:

On my birthday I asked everyone on my facebook and twitter to make a video of themselves saying their one message to the world. To my surprise I definitely did not expect the over 100 video submissions and large work load ahead. Even though this project was very tedious it still was very humbling and inspiring being able to hear from people all over the world and their messages to mankind. I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for sending in their video submissions and being a part of this project. All of you are amazing and beautiful.

If this project thought me anything it's that the answers and solutions to the world problems don't come with one messenger but with all of us. Apologize for the very few submissions I could not use due to audio and video problems. I did my best editing this video and I hope everyone enjoys it.

Beautiful to see so many of you....
Can you figure out who I am? Hehe..

Cheers
Love
See what we call "God & Infinity" as the Ocean. What we call us or them or everything as a Drop of Water. And what we see when we observe a wave reaching the beach and flowing back as the same as "Life & Death", current & past life - it´s an Illusion!

We are ALL One ~ for Eternity.
Eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions god's infinite love.

Last edited by huddy; 22-08-2012 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Change
huddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2012, 07:59 PM   #2
angelthecat

not to take anything away from your efforts but have you ever considered how Luke manages to get up close and personal to the ,so called, high ranking officials of the new world order? they do have bodyguards, plain clothed CIA, and spotters for known trouble makers,
if it smells of fish it is usually fishy

Government of this Church to continue without any Alteration to the People of this Land in all succeeding Generations [this was the creation of the UK Government 1706 act of union]
angelthecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2012, 12:49 PM   #3
huddy

Yes. I saw a documentary ...made by a total conspiracy nut, claiming Luke is the son of Putin!!!

Maybe it's because he lives in the US, NY.. and gets informed about who is meeting where.
Then he gets his arse off the computer-desk-chair, grabs his camera and has the intent of doing what he does...

..like...luck.
See what we call "God & Infinity" as the Ocean. What we call us or them or everything as a Drop of Water. And what we see when we observe a wave reaching the beach and flowing back as the same as "Life & Death", current & past life - it´s an Illusion!

We are ALL One ~ for Eternity.
Eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions god's infinite love.
huddy is offline   Reply With Quote