Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 10-11-2012, 12:38 PM   #15021
dolores1

Exclamation Intention is everything!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _cat_ View Post
Do not forget what writers like David Icke and many others tell you ALL the time: Who You Are! Put your Will into wanting these people brought out and facing true justice. "Tell" what you want daily to your god, The Universe, Source or whatever you call the creative power.

Even if you don't believe in that stuff, try it out: Will them to face justice, whether we know their names or not. Will that the children are safe, and the already abused are protected and believed.

We have seen this happen in the Catholic Church very recently - how a shining of the Light along its dark and shadowy corridors had the cockroaches running for cover but with nowhere to hide, at last. And that was a much bigger and longer running bastion of debauchery than Parliament and the BBC!

These things cannot survive or operate where the Light shines. Will them found out and dealt with.

*Sorry to go all spiritual and existentialist on you all but, as David Icke and so many, many others testify, there is a lot to this*

Too true.

Ta.
D.
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:40 PM   #15022
dolores1

Talking Sue McAlpine

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
This is what we need. Other people who had been abused and have been so scared to speak out coming forward in defence of this temporary set-back.
I'm sure there are others out there.
As David Icke said on his Headlines page, "You can dam a stream, you can dam a river, but you can't dam a tidal wave".
I think Sue McAlpine will have a fair way to go to do this. I think it is all bluster.

Free the freemasons!
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Old 10-11-2012, 12:44 PM   #15023
dolores1

Smile With yellow baloons!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellahunter View Post
Maybe on remembrance day in London , a parade with placards is needed

In loving memory of all the children who have been abused, raped and killed at the hands of those who should have looked out for them
Great idea, especially if it can be well publicised. And at all remberance parades & services

D.

Last edited by dolores1; 10-11-2012 at 12:45 PM. Reason: add
Old 10-11-2012, 12:46 PM   #15024
nathan heller

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrymung View Post
Pardon? What do you mean by that statement?

I'm on the side of truth and justice.
I agree with you here. Without clear evidence there is no truth or justice. You are correct that McAlpine has done all he can at this time. He has denied his involvement. In my opinion he should have dealt with this earlier. He could have sued the various Internet bloggers years ago but was possibly advised not to as many of these bloggers are considers "conspiracy nutters" who no one takes seriously.

The problem for him and his legal team is where to start the case. How many hundreds of people have linked to sites containing his name? How many people could identify him from the Newsnight programme?

Does anyone know if the European or any other non UK press is running with this story? They might offer a different view on the matter.

By the way I expect action taken against this site as David Icke's name has been prominent since the Savile stuff came out.
nathan heller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:48 PM   #15025
Sean
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan heller View Post
I agree with you here. Without clear evidence there is no truth or justice. You are correct that McAlpine has done all he can at this time. He has denied his involvement. In my opinion he should have dealt with this earlier. He could have sued the various Internet bloggers years ago but was possibly advised not to as many of these bloggers are considers "conspiracy nutters" who no one takes seriously.

The problem for him and his legal team is where to start the case. How many hundreds of people have linked to sites containing his name? How many people could identify him from the Newsnight programme?

Does anyone know if the European or any other non UK press is running with this story? They might offer a different view on the matter.

By the way I expect action taken against this site as David Icke's name has been prominent since the Savile stuff came out.
Bring it on.
Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:48 PM   #15026
tesla

Quote:
Originally Posted by citroen999 View Post
laughable...

what about the joanna yeates case, and they arrested her poor land lord and published his name, just cos he was a bit eccentric and had long mad grey hair... he was publicly destroyed

then found the killer...

they are doin it a lot lately, arresting people and releasing names before charge

My exact thoughts, I was going to post this
Old 10-11-2012, 12:51 PM   #15027
dolores1

Exclamation This lot?

[quote=marny;1061131292]A powerful public official who has previously been cleared of abuse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by banktop View Post
Found this from October 15th, 1997 lots if info about the wales case and him

A man who bears the same surname as a prominent Conservative supporter. Two witnesses have told the tribunal of a rich and powerful man who belonged to the alleged ring.

The son of an influential peer who admitted to police that he had been having sex with an under-age boy from one of the homes. Despite his admission, he was never prosecuted.

A powerful public official who has previously been cleared of abuse.

Couldnt place him here could you
Possible elite British paedophile ring

Wednesday
October 15th, 1997

PUBLIC FIGURES NAMED IN PAEDOPHILE RING

Policemen, social workers and prominent public figures have been accused of belonging to a paedophile ring which indulged in a relentless campaign of physical and sexual abuse in children's homes in North Wales.

The names of the alleged members of the ring have been given by witnesses in public sessions of the North Wales Child Abuse Tribunal, but they have been suppressed by the tribunal's chairman, Sir Ronald Waterhouse QC, who has threatened the media with High Court proceedings if they print them.

The Guardian today publishes for the first time detailed evidence about the alleged ring, which is said to have been based in Wrexham, and to have infiltrated local children's homes over a 20 year period.

Witnesses claim that members of the ring used their connections with police and social services to conceal their activities. All of the accused have denied the allegations.

Those named to the tribunal include:

A man who bears the same surname as a prominent Conservative supporter. Two witnesses have told the tribunal of a rich and powerful man who belonged to the alleged ring.

The son of an influential peer who admitted to police that he had been having sex with an under-age boy from one of the homes. Despite his admission, he was never prosecuted.

A powerful public official who has previously been cleared of abuse. Six witnesses have given separate accounts to the tribunal of his alleged rape of young boys. Another has reported him attending parties in Wrexham which were supplied with boys from a children's home.

Two social workers and two police officers, one of whom was accused of abuse on four separate occasions and exonerated each time, another of whom has since been jailed in another part of the country for gross indecency with a child.

More than a dozen other local men, including an executive with a local authority, a senior probation officer and a director of a major company.

All those named as members of the alleged ring have denied the charges, either in evidence to the tribunal or through their lawyers.

When the tribunal was established last year, it had been assumed that the press could report its proceedings, using the laws of privilege which allow them to name names from court cases and public hearings without fear of libel actions.

However, Sir Ronald then ruled that the media could not report the name of any living person who was accused or likely to be accused of abusing children in the North Wales homes unless they had previously been convicted of such an offence.

Since then he has extended his ruling twice: he has granted anonymity to one man who died 16 years ago and to another who has twice been convicted of sexually assaulting boys from a North Wales home.

Sir Ronald has argued that his ruling will encourage alleged paedophiles to come froward and give honest evidence without fear of retribution. Critics say this is unnecessary, since he has the power to compel witnesses to attend, and that those who have come forward have done so to deny the allegations and not to make a clean breast of their alleged offences.

One lawyer who has been involved with the tribunal said he feared that the anonymity ruling was actively discouraging witnesses. "Newspaper readers may well have information of potential value to this tribunal. They may themselves have been the victims of abuse, or they may have worked with the alleged abusers. But if the press is not allowed to inform them of the names of those against whom allegations are made, they will not learn that their information is important. So they will not come forward."

The tribunal was ordered by the last Conservative Secretary of State for Wales, William Hague, after Clwyd county council decided not to publish the report of an independent inquiry into allegations of abuse in its children's homes. The tribunal, which has been hearing witnesses for eight months, is expected to continue to take evidence until January.

D.

Old 10-11-2012, 01:01 PM   #15028
citroen999

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla View Post
My exact thoughts, I was going to post this
wonder if he can sue because the exact same happened to him, apart from mcalpine did not get pulled in by the police, btw he should have been as its a criminal offence he was linked to and the accuser originaly ID'd him... but there was no arrest and mcalpine was given time to prepare....

normal joe bloggs arent allowed this priviledge, we are pulled in straight away

There are 2 sides to every story and then there's the truth!!

If i left you alone in the woods with only a hatchet how long before you could send me an email?

Last edited by citroen999; 10-11-2012 at 01:02 PM.
citroen999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:01 PM   #15029
marlowe
Banned

I was a bit disappointed with this thread yesterday. A great momentum had been built up over the last month, and then yesterday I had to go through tens and tens of pages of repetitive posts expressing confused despair and rage, bit of a hysterical reaction I thought and tedious to read, I mean once you've read so many posts along the lines of 'They're all fucking cunts', diminishing returns start to kick in. Yes, we know! I hope next time there's a setback, the response is a bit more measured and considered.
marlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:03 PM   #15030
elite

Quote:
Over 300,000 people marched and protested in Belgium.

That's a mind boggling amount of people, and it still got buried.
that is very true and impressive. especially as such a tiny country and population only 11 million

Quote:

However, I refuse to be negative and pessimistic about this.

Good will triumph over evil
at the anti-war rally in London there were 2 million of us, police said less than half of that. nothing changed

it was a massive show of strength and peaceful and still we were ignored

it told the world though that even though our governement and arms dealers are going to war, we the people are not! we are against this
worldwide protests took place.
I know not one person at the time of any political persuausion who thought it was the right thing to do. even friends in the military I knew said it was wrong and a crazy idea before they went!
unprecedented

so we have the benefit of experience now
when we get a a rally of equal size we surround downing street and buckingham palace and nothing and noone gets in or out until they go

and still the blairs and straws and browns walk free making millions.
mass murderers, child killers. getting others to do their dirty work for them

the time for sitting at home is over I think, been so angry for so many years and nothing happens. never any justice. the police are so corrupt

the police are the easy bit. thin blue line , they can't cope. not in a million years. it's the military we need to win over. there must be so many worn down soldiers who have seen what a farce and evil exercise these last 'wars' have been
and then they see friends killed and injured for nothing
come home with post traumatic stress disorder, lose jobs, pay etc

I wish they wouldn't go to these awards ceremonies though. blank the bloody medals and these publicity stunts, join the people. a democratic government run by the people would never get involved in wars like this. only if we were attacked first which is not going to hapopen when you have a nuclear deterrant
it's why we don't want anyone else to have them!
“My brain is only a receiver. In the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know it exists.” -Nikola Tesla
elite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:07 PM   #15031
dopey
Inactive

Quote:
The other thing to bear in mind was that he was a bright lad. He had the gumption to 'steal' those incriminating photos from the paedos flat and then handed them to people he thought he could trust ie the police

It's just awful how he has been humiliated in all of this
Maybe he didn't hand in all of them, or they suspected he hadn't. That could be why he's still alive and the other two are missing and dead.

I wonder if he ever got the documents back the police siezed during that fraud case. I haven't found a thing about the outcome of his case against the police back then - anyone else looked?
dopey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:07 PM   #15032
lobuk

Quote:
There is no way would they take action against David Icke. They know that David Icke has been speaking the truth about abuse for many years and has got balls of steel and is impossible to be intimidated. He walks the talk. They steer clear of fearlessness and concentrate on the much easier targets that they can instantly manipulate. The furthest they would go with DI is sneaky cyber attacks to try and take traffic away from his websites.

Last edited by lobuk; 10-11-2012 at 01:08 PM.
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:10 PM   #15033
dolores1

Angry Get them OUT! All OUT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elite View Post
that is very true and impressive. especially as such a tiny country and population only 11 million

at the anti-war rally in London there were 2 million of us, police said less than half of that. nothing changed

it was a massive show of strength and peaceful and still we were ignored

it told the world though that even though our governement and arms dealers are going to war, we the people are not! we are against this
worldwide protests took place.
I know not one person at the time of any political persuausion who thought it was the right thing to do. even friends in the military I knew said it was wrong and a crazy idea before they went!
unprecedented

so we have the benefit of experience now
when we get a a rally of equal size we surround downing street and buckingham palace and nothing and noone gets in or out until they go

and still the blairs and straws and browns walk free making millions.
mass murderers, child killers. getting others to do their dirty work for them

the time for sitting at home is over I think, been so angry for so many years and nothing happens. never any justice. the police are so corrupt

the police are the easy bit. thin blue line , they can't cope. not in a million years. it's the military we need to win over. there must be so many worn down soldiers who have seen what a farce and evil exercise these last 'wars' have been
and then they see friends killed and injured for nothing
come home with post traumatic stress disorder, lose jobs, pay etc

I wish they wouldn't go to these awards ceremonies though. blank the bloody medals and these publicity stunts, join the people. a democratic government run by the people would never get involved in wars like this. only if we were attacked first which is not going to hapopen when you have a nuclear deterrant
it's why we don't want anyone else to have them!
I'm against voting and so are up to 50% of the population, BUT if we can stand up against these people in all elections we would have a better chance of change. It is easier to control things from the inside as we can very well see!

D

Old 10-11-2012, 01:12 PM   #15034
big brother
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean View Post
Bring it on.
i pledge my support and some money to Icke if he is sued.
big brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:44 PM   #15035
dontthinktoomuch

Default Still in awe of this thread...

Here's a post about the Panic / Savile / The Smiths link. You guys made the connection.

Click here.
dontthinktoomuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:44 PM   #15036
lurker

BBC Radio 4 'Any Questions' program:

David Steel: "....but is it [Pedophilia] widespread ? I have never come across it in all my years as an MP."
lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:46 PM   #15037
onelifestand

In reference to McAlpine, is it little wonder Newsnight pulled their program on Jimmy Saville now? Imagine if they had done this whilst Saville was still alive? You would have had witness's withdrawing strangely withdrawing their statements and leave the Newsnight team struggling to get back their reputation.

No suprise now that Newsnight didnt air the Saville thing as it's very suspicious how suddenly this Tory guy was a victim of getting faces mixed up. All very strange though isnt it?
onelifestand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:56 PM   #15038
illuminumnuts

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrymung View Post
Well, there you go. Alpine is behaving as anyone else would, given the circumstances.
I must say that I find your posting style eerily familiar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by citroen999 View Post
i'll have to remember that gem the next time i rob a bank...
Look chum, the police showed him the wrong photo and that's that. Alpro does loads of charity work, is very normal and has never bummed up kids. It's all a big mix up.

Quote:
Very interesting post and good points. In my opinion Max Clifford and his team do not do anything illegal. His company is paid a lot of money because he is able to work within the law to protect his clients. Morally questionable at times possibly but illegal I doubt it.
I think Clifford did do something illegal. It is obvious, in my opinion, Clark confessed to him and Clifford kept his filthy, little secret. If you have information that a 45 year old man, at the least, groomed (flashing at the minimum) and later bedded a 13 year old girl and her 15 year old sister, then you go to the police. It is simply beyond the pale and I doubt that there is anyone on this thread who wouldn't have reported it if they knew what had happened. The fact that it was 20 years earlier was no excuse. Clark, at the least, groomed young teens (flashing at the minimum), could have offended after the known incident and could have gone on to offend further after meeting Clifford. Clifford doesn't strike me as the sort of person to blab gossip, as he did on that recording, if he didn't know it was true. Moreover, his 'slightly serious' spiel shows that he didn't think he was keeping much of a secret. I'm sure a layperson would have been charged with some sort of offense if it later transpired they knew and had kept quiet like Clifford, let alone represented the dirtbag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_butterfly View Post
I know many of you, posters and lurkers alike, are suffering from the sheer weight of grief that has been brought to the public's attention (mine included) since the Savile doc on ITV and the ensuing transparent cover-up being perpetrated by puppet Cameron and the puppet MSM for their masters, the child-raping, child-murdering Freemasons involved who have, finally, dragged the name of Freemasonry into the mud forever (think about that all you thousands and thousands of decent, hard-working Masons. Isn't it about time you snitched on your beloved child-raping brethren for making you all look utter cunts, all tarred with their filthy brush?)
Well said. And if any decent masons are reading this, then I can tell you something else. Some of your brothers are 'assigned' to go around intertnet forums defending the evil a few of your brothers do. Fortunately, they stick out like sore thumbs and are very feeble, which makes them look like right titheads. Inevitably, people then tend to associate their VILE behaviour with masons in general.

Good to see you all keeping up the pressure folks. It's so nice that I can take a break from it all and my absence not be noticed. I fully agree with the wave analogy and the waves are getting bigger. It was all so different only 3 or 4 years ago. Let's all keep focus.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 10-11-2012 at 03:01 PM.
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 02:01 PM   #15039
elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelifestand View Post
In reference to McAlpine, is it little wonder Newsnight pulled their program on Jimmy Saville now? Imagine if they had done this whilst Saville was still alive? You would have had witness's withdrawing strangely withdrawing their statements and leave the Newsnight team struggling to get back their reputation.

No suprise now that Newsnight didnt air the Saville thing as it's very suspicious how suddenly this Tory guy was a victim of getting faces mixed up. All very strange though isnt it?
yep. and VILE had legions of support. the heads of stoke mandevile and other places would have swung to defence, pm's royals

mcalpine is disliked by hoardes and has a very dubious past also
they had to make their move when they did

I'm still trying to process where we're at. the fact steve messham has publicly come out and said it's not mcalpine and apologised is frankly that, for now

however, who is the person steve messham is talking about then? and surely he will stick around for inquiry

if mcalpine has been involved in any of these incidents, hopefully some of the people are still alive
but will they now have the courage to come forward after this farce?

also as all this happened so many years ago I guess all they have is witnes statements, ie. their word against his

especially as documents were TRASHED by the council and the police and the police trashed photos

so, we really need to find out who trashed the photos and cdocuments, when and why
get names dates places
and try and hunt down any originals or copies made

plus we need to look into mcalpines claims of innocence
the moist dubious being never having been to wrexham apart from once, especially as his brother had a gaff nearby?

I think copy his statement to the press and see if we can tear apart with evidence, becuase this is one coverup after another and only solid evidence we find will change anything
“My brain is only a receiver. In the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know it exists.” -Nikola Tesla
elite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 02:01 PM   #15040
nathan heller

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean View Post
Bring it on.
I wonder if the case would be open to the public. Perhaps the reporting restrictions will be in full force.

Let's not forget how regulated our free press are.
nathan heller is offline   Reply With Quote