Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 30-04-2017, 03:08 PM   #1
elshaper
Inactive

Default Real black magick - Sith

Before you make your judgement on this topic, I can save you from high blood pressure by saying...sorry to disappoint you but you won't find information about satan or baphomet.

The topic is about darkness, dark matter. These master masons will tell you what it is. They are not exclusive to freemasonary but studied many many different orders and committed to self-mastery rather than promotion of one doctorine. That's not what they teach, they encourage people to journey far and wide. They know the agenda and what's been played against the humanity and to counter balance it, they hold regular events such as drumming session to inject frequency into the grid. You won't find fluffyness in this talk show.

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-134778/TS-1021230.mp3

Interesting take on the purpose of daemons.

Can you think of something that hasn't been conceived in this world and bring it into existence? I'd say wow....
You are the creator, happy creation!

Last edited by elshaper; 30-04-2017 at 03:15 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2017, 03:14 PM   #2
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Can you think of something that hasn't been conceived in this world and bring it into existence? I'd say wow....

What do you mean els?

Like if I conceived an idea in a dream then made that idea a reality or if I found a piece of meteorite and called it art?
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2017, 03:28 PM   #3
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by getagrip View Post
What do you mean els?

Like if I conceived an idea in a dream then made that idea a reality or if I found a piece of meteorite and called it art?
well not quite...
People already conceives an idea in a dream and manifested.

1. Can you think of something that hasn't not been conceived (idea)?
e.g. It could be another kind of energy. We have electricity, EMF etc all different kinds of energy but one could birth another kind of energy though the potential was there, it had to be invented?

IDK, if there are things that we haven't invented anymore because everything seems like copy or re-invention of an idea such as songs, products, services etc. But that's from my finite mind. The darkness holds infinite potentials...right?
Old 30-04-2017, 03:36 PM   #4
getagrip
Inactive

Maybe nothing can be new then? Perhaps we have a set number of concepts, ideas ect within this matrix. You know, like a box of fuzzy felt. We can use the felt pieces in different ways but ultimately there will only be a certain amount of variants that can be conceived from that box.
Old 30-04-2017, 03:45 PM   #5
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Before you make your judgement on this topic, I can save you from high blood pressure by saying...sorry to disappoint you but you won't find information about satan or baphomet.

The topic is about darkness, dark matter. These master masons will tell you what it is. They are not exclusive to freemasonary but studied many many different orders and committed to self-mastery rather than promotion of one doctorine. That's not what they teach, they encourage people to journey far and wide. They know the agenda and what's been played against the humanity and to counter balance it, they hold regular events such as drumming session to inject frequency into the grid. You won't find fluffyness in this talk show.

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-134778/TS-1021230.mp3

Interesting take on the purpose of daemons.

Can you give a short synopsis of what they are saying, please?
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2017, 03:47 PM   #6
elshaper
Inactive

Default Mind without boundary

Quote:
Maybe nothing can be new then? Perhaps we have a set number of concepts, ideas ect within this matrix. You know, like a box of fuzzy felt. We can use the felt pieces in different ways but ultimately there will only be a certain amount of variants that can be conceived from that box.
Well that depends on the categorisation. In another words, you are saying you can have a variation of differently coloured, shaped boxes but you can't invent another box. That may be true as far as box is concerned but there are many more variables attached to boxes such as material used, purpose etc.... IDK, we are talking in general but it's something to meditate on and how it can be applied to your life. I'm not saying everyone needs to become the next Einstein.

I think we are still under heavy programming since birth that it filtres out information which could be useful in bringing genius into existence.
Old 30-04-2017, 03:57 PM   #7
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
I think we are still under heavy programming since birth that it filtres out information which could be useful in bringing genius into existence.

I agree with that. I think when people with learning difficulties such as autism have skills with numbers or drawing and such like, it's like a glitch which gives a glimpse of the human potential.

I guess what I was saying was, while we are within this controlled matrix most of us our bound to follow the laws (of nature) which govern us. ( the pieces of felt) There are of course always exceptions to that like the one I mentioned above or shamans who know how to slip between the lines.

You could invent another box, sure but then that would be like bubble theory - maybe.
Old 30-04-2017, 04:07 PM   #8
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
I agree with that. I think when people with learning difficulties such as autism have skills with numbers or drawing and such like, it's like a glitch which gives a glimpse of the human potential.
Precisely. Good observation geta.
But we also do this when we make a mistake (not according to the programming), something completely unrelated and genius product is born.

Quote:
I guess what I was saying was, while we are within this controlled matrix most of us our bound to follow the laws (of nature) which govern us. ( the pieces of felt) There are of course always exceptions to that like the one I mentioned above or shamans who know how to slip between the lines.
But I am hearing something else hence I am still exploring learning.
Apparently, we can be unaffected by the so called natural laws. e.g. not affected by our astrological chart, moon phases etc I guess an example would be, people who are able to make themselves invisible even if it's a half-body. That would be against our known natural law...not?
Old 30-04-2017, 04:08 PM   #9
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
Can you give a short synopsis of what they are saying, please?
Would love to but they go into so many things..... you either have to listen and gather wisdom or you don't.

May be this may help.
Black sun
Black flame
Freemasonry initiation
Darkness vs Light
Black people vs white people
Sith way of life (9 Principles)

Last edited by elshaper; 30-04-2017 at 04:11 PM.
Old 30-04-2017, 04:15 PM   #10
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
Precisely. Good observation geta.
But we also do this when we make a mistake (not according to the programming), something completely unrelated and genius product is born.

But I am hearing something else hence I am still exploring learning.
Apparently, we can be unaffected by the so called natural laws. e.g. not affected by our astrological chart, moon phases etc I guess an example would be, people who are able to make themselves invisible even if it's a half-body. That would be against our known natural law...not
?

Oh ok. I get you.
Like when I see events in dreams then they happen a few years later. Is that within or without the governing laws of this reality?
Old 30-04-2017, 04:25 PM   #11
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Oh ok. I get you.
Like when I see events in dreams then they happen a few years later. Is that within or without the governing laws of this reality?
That example could be said that you were accessing the timeline which already exists...like premonition. But they say that we create our reality so... I can only offer you my opinion on this but YOU could have decided that that's the reality you wanted to manifest and went on to create that though it took a few years to manifest? I'd say that is within the laws.
Depending on the complexity of dream you want to manifest, timing can be short or long. Obviously, if you wanted to live in a multi-million pound estate, it would take a little longer than meeting 'someone by accident' because whole lot of other things have to align before it can manifest.

I don't know, I've dreamed of meeting someone and very scene manifested on that morning..... don't know what to suggest.
Old 30-04-2017, 04:53 PM   #12
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
OK, an answer close to your question is said at 1 hr 55 mins in the above show.
Old 30-04-2017, 10:12 PM   #13
elshaper
Inactive

If you managed to listen to the introduction in my OP, here is part 2 which covers homosexuality.

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-134778/TS-1023554.mp3
Old 04-05-2017, 04:35 PM   #14
elshaper
Inactive

Default You create your own reality

Watch out for filtres.

Short version

Longer version

I had an episode once. One morning when I woke up, the world was spinning (not from alcohol or anything like that). I didn't know what was happening and everything became black and white literally going left spin, right spin like the image below. Call it a glitch.

Anyway, to create your own reality, confront, take responsibility every minute of the day like he says.
Old 06-05-2017, 12:49 PM   #15
elshaper
Inactive

Genius travel to darkness where all possibilities exists (chaos) to retrieve information, that's why.
Old 28-06-2018, 12:56 PM   #16
elshaper
Inactive

Pure consciousness = where there is nobody, no one, no thing, no where, no time. In another word, when you are in that void, darkness. Go there! The infinite consciousness transcends the duality of this world i.e. out of the Matrix. No gender, No colour, No sexuality, veg/meateater , your identity etc. Become the source and you manifest what you want. I can basically get there buy looking at any black colour in seconds. Be it a pupil of someone, dark surface etc. This is a portal. When you come back, you will feel powerful. You don't even have to sit and meditate for 15 mins. It's very quick. I think my next experiment will be to take someone there. All I need to do is to be with that person and by association they will experience it too.

btw, inside of your body is dark...right? That's your unconscious where pure consciousness exists as well. It is within you, not out there somewhere.

https://youtu.be/rcDA755l6L4?t=16m05s

Last edited by elshaper; 28-06-2018 at 01:05 PM.
Old 22-07-2018, 01:52 PM   #17
8lou1

do you really need someone around? wouldnt it be possible to help someone at distance with it. like one would with reiki or with astral travel? i quite like the list you posted and am actually curious on your version. mine is not that nice
8lou1 is offline   Reply With Quote