Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 26-10-2015, 02:16 PM   #1
cosmic tramp

Default Halloween

Do any DIF members have any views, opinions or knowledge on this forthcoming event ? Do you celebrate it ? Are you pro, anti or indifferent over Halloween ?

An interesting fact about Halloween is that UK consumers now spend £280 million pounds per year on Halloween celebrations, compared to only 10 million pounds, a decade ago. Tesco supermarkets UK sell around 2 million pumpkins over Halloween.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2015, 02:25 PM   #2
anubist800

Nah that sound silly of me but i never love halloween to much . even during my childhood. I don't like candy and i guess because it's the day of the dead to .
anubist800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2015, 02:29 PM   #3
white light

As it's ritualistic, I tend to ignore it. "Superstition ain't the way".

Don't mind watching a few horror films on telly though.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2015, 02:44 PM   #4
supertzar

It was always my favorite holiday. I remember the razor blades in candy apples scare! People stopped giving those out or anything homemade like caramel popcorn. The year there was a cyanide scare no one else was trick or treating so people gave us extras of all the good stuff!

supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2015, 09:36 PM   #5
ksigmason

I love Halloween.

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 09:07 PM   #6
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Do any DIF members have any views, opinions or knowledge on this forthcoming event ? Do you celebrate it ? Are you pro, anti or indifferent over Halloween ?

An interesting fact about Halloween is that UK consumers now spend £280 million pounds per year on Halloween celebrations, compared to only 10 million pounds, a decade ago. Tesco supermarkets UK sell around 2 million pumpkins over Halloween.
I thought this is cool. Laser precision cut rolling pin.
You can get it customised to print your name too.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/2475...?ref=related-3
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 09:13 PM   #7
supertzar

Helloween - Halloween

Old 03-10-2016, 09:34 PM   #8
the apprentice
Inactive

Also known as All Saints day.

Esoterically, Halloween is placed so as to signal the final end of summer and the beginning of winter.
The sun, at this point in the calendar, has been captured and chained by the demonic forces of the underworld or winter.
The masquerading devils, ghosts and demons of the Halloween festival is a signal that Satan or winter reigns at this time of year.

Of course Fall actually starts when the sun crosses below the equator on the autumnal equinox on September 22, but the ancients observed that the effects of winter were not immediate on that date. It takes 40 days from the equinox before winter or Satan to wrestle the summer heat out of the sun and that takes us to 31 October, Halloween.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 09:40 PM   #9
fairyprincess

My ex used to throw the worst halloween parties. She probably still does.

A bunch of stoners hanging in her attic bedroom, smoking pot, drinking milkshake based cocktails, and listening to shitty moderen goth/punk music....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 09:43 PM   #10
decim

Zionista marketing ploy.

Transmogrified from the original.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 11:32 PM   #11
supertzar

I have to admit I soured on it when I found out it is a major ritual abuse holiday.
Old 04-10-2016, 03:25 PM   #12
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
I have to admit I soured on it when I found out it is a major ritual abuse holiday.
That's not correct. If you focus on 'abuse' yeah there are people who abuse but others do different thing like remembering desceased family members and friends. I can't understand why that is wrong but you believe what you want to believe.
Old 04-10-2016, 03:28 PM   #13
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
That's not correct. If you focus on 'abuse' yeah there are people who abuse but others do different thing like remembering desceased family members and friends. I can't understand why that is wrong but you believe what you want to believe.
It is correct. Do you think I said everyone does it? Think before responding.

Last edited by supertzar; 04-10-2016 at 03:28 PM.
Old 04-10-2016, 03:32 PM   #14
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
It is correct. Do you think I said everyone does it? Think before responding.
I cannot understand what you did not write.

Last edited by elshaper; 04-10-2016 at 03:32 PM.
Old 04-10-2016, 03:34 PM   #15
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
I cannot understand what you did not write.
Don't know what the heck you are talking about, el.
Old 04-10-2016, 03:45 PM   #16
paddy_blake

Quote:

I would say indifferent to anti. I don't like mainstream celebrations, and behaviour in general. This comes from a background where I was ridiculed or punished for not playing along with everyone, for being the party pooper, or simply because I didn't want to join into the groupthink.

Given the very sick nature of occult practices, and that this celebration is occult, or at least had pagan origins and practices that have been distorted, I don't think it's morally correct to go along with it. Some of the elements are probably harmless or good natured, coming from harmless or good natured people, but in the bigger picture, it's probably best avoided.

Last edited by paddy_blake; 04-10-2016 at 03:46 PM.
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 03:53 PM   #17
Rogue

Quote:

Whoever came up with the idea of halloween, needs to be slapped silly.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 05:41 PM   #18
rapunzel

Quote:
Then you have fallen for Christian fundamentalist propaganda which has been enthusiastically taken up by others.

Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 05:48 PM   #19
rapunzel

Quote:

I don't celebrate Halloween but I do celebrate Samhain which is the beginning of winter and the end of summer. It is a time when I remember all those who have gone before.

When I was a child Halloween consisted of bobbing and ducking for apples and nothing else. The idea of dressing up etc came in the 60's and is an American import we could do without in the UK. Now it is just an occasion for the shops to make even more money by selling tat and rubbish

In the UK November 5 was always the big occasion.

Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 05:48 PM   #20
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel View Post
Then you have fallen for Christian fundamentalist propaganda which has been enthusiastically taken up by others.
No I haven't. I know survivors who lived through it.