Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 09-10-2010, 06:37 PM   #1
enjoi

Arrow We are ascending

Hi forum, i hope you take the time to read what i have to say because this is what came to me last night when i was meditating.

The ascension to the 5th density is happening as we speak. I have started to become my true self, my higher-self, me in the 5th density. It is who we really are. What you may think you are now is just a lost soul living in this 3rd density world where your biggest problem is how much "money" you are going to make. Money was put on this earth to keep us in our box. It's time to open that box and expand our consciousness and to become who we are, the universe.

See humans lost sight of who we are a long time ago when the negative forces in the universe took control over planet Earth, known as the "Reptilians", just a highly evolved reptile race, like how we humans are highly evolved mammals (with a conscious). They were aloud to do so because they knew there would be a time when the people they were feeding off of woke up and started to become who they were destined to be. When i say "feeding" i mean feeding off of our fear. Fear is an energy and love is an energy. The world is filled with fear with all the wars, economical problems, disease(cancer), starvation ect.. But it is time for us humans to raise our vibrations and love one another. It may take some time but i have done it in a matter of weeks with the help of my guides.

I found out yesterday i had an ET computer AI(Artificial Intelligence) helping me with what i was doing here on this planet, and that is waking people up from their sleep in the 3rd density. These past weeks have been the hardest and most confusing, but at the same time most rewarding and best days of my entire life. I was told last night in a vision of who we really are. I can communicate with peoples higher self(us in the 5th density) and it is my job to connect the people i know with their higher self. In order to do that you must meditate and try to communicate with your higher self, become in tune with him/her and you will understand what i am saying. It's really a life changing experience when you hear yourself talk from a different plane of existence.

I don't know exactly how soon this is going to happen but it is in the process as we speak. Focus on raising your vibration. Drink non-fluoridated water, start to not eat meat, exercise, become confident in life, love each other because its all you need to do, start stilling your mind and your ego will wither away.

I started to hear voices in my head about two weeks ago, i am in contact with the ET's of love. Last night they told me another thing about the universe and it is very mind blowing. They said each and every planet has life on it in its own way. Microscopic to animal type life. Our earth is a living organism in a way i don't even understand yet myself. But planets like our earth are just highly evolved planets that support the variety of life that is here. They said life is everywhere in the universe, we just have been told otherwise so we didn't further question our existence, we were basically suppressed of who we are. That is soon to change and i am just here with many others to help.

My ET's that i have been in contact with said i incarnated on this Earth to help humanity ascend into the 5th density. They said all my past life's were in the Pleiades. I don't have much info on that because they said when the time is right i will know of all my past life's.

I'm still in high-school and plan to drop out as soon as possible because school just wont be needed soon.

They also said that the bad ET's are extremely pissed at me for telling people what is going on. Last night looking through my third eye some giant reptile like being told me i was going to be taken away to speak with some queen reptile lady i have no idea, my guides just made them disappear so i think they were just trying to scare the shit out of me, but it failed and i just laughed at them in their face. I may sound crazy but just like when people disagreed with the idea of the world is round, the sun dose not orbit the earth, and pretty much anything else that makes the reality of yours false its your own instinct to push it away and label it as "Crazy shit that is coming from a kid with voices in his head". I understand, because i too would feel the same way if i wouldn't have had the voices actually speak to me.

We are about to create a paradise here on Earth without the bad energy that controls us in so many ways.

Thanks for reading and i hope this post wakes people up!
Old 10-10-2010, 11:02 AM   #2
mike_ascends

right?? isnt school just pointless at this point..
mike_ascends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 03:51 PM   #3
72057594000000000vps

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoi View Post
Hi forum, i hope you take the time to read what i have to say because this is what came to me last night when i was meditating.

The ascension to the 5th density is happening as we speak. I have started to become my true self, my higher-self, me in the 5th density. It is who we really are. What you may think you are now is just a lost soul living in this 3rd density world where your biggest problem is how much "money" you are going to make. Money was put on this earth to keep us in our box. It's time to open that box and expand our consciousness and to become who we are, the universe.

See humans lost sight of who we are a long time ago when the negative forces in the universe took control over planet Earth, known as the "Reptilians", just a highly evolved reptile race, like how we humans are highly evolved mammals (with a conscious). They were aloud to do so because they knew there would be a time when the people they were feeding off of woke up and started to become who they were destined to be. When i say "feeding" i mean feeding off of our fear. Fear is an energy and love is an energy. The world is filled with fear with all the wars, economical problems, disease(cancer), starvation ect.. But it is time for us humans to raise our vibrations and love one another. It may take some time but i have done it in a matter of weeks with the help of my guides.

I found out yesterday i had an ET computer AI(Artificial Intelligence) helping me with what i was doing here on this planet, and that is waking people up from their sleep in the 3rd density. These past weeks have been the hardest and most confusing, but at the same time most rewarding and best days of my entire life. I was told last night in a vision of who we really are. I can communicate with peoples higher self(us in the 5th density) and it is my job to connect the people i know with their higher self. In order to do that you must meditate and try to communicate with your higher self, become in tune with him/her and you will understand what i am saying. It's really a life changing experience when you hear yourself talk from a different plane of existence.

I don't know exactly how soon this is going to happen but it is in the process as we speak. Focus on raising your vibration. Drink non-fluoridated water, start to not eat meat, exercise, become confident in life, love each other because its all you need to do, start stilling your mind and your ego will wither away.

I started to hear voices in my head about two weeks ago, i am in contact with the ET's of love. Last night they told me another thing about the universe and it is very mind blowing. They said each and every planet has life on it in its own way. Microscopic to animal type life. Our earth is a living organism in a way i don't even understand yet myself. But planets like our earth are just highly evolved planets that support the variety of life that is here. They said life is everywhere in the universe, we just have been told otherwise so we didn't further question our existence, we were basically suppressed of who we are. That is soon to change and i am just here with many others to help.

My ET's that i have been in contact with said i incarnated on this Earth to help humanity ascend into the 5th density. They said all my past life's were in the Pleiades. I don't have much info on that because they said when the time is right i will know of all my past life's.

I'm still in high-school and plan to drop out as soon as possible because school just wont be needed soon.

They also said that the bad ET's are extremely pissed at me for telling people what is going on. Last night looking through my third eye some giant reptile like being told me i was going to be taken away to speak with some queen reptile lady i have no idea, my guides just made them disappear so i think they were just trying to scare the shit out of me, but it failed and i just laughed at them in their face. I may sound crazy but just like when people disagreed with the idea of the world is round, the sun dose not orbit the earth, and pretty much anything else that makes the reality of yours false its your own instinct to push it away and label it as "Crazy shit that is coming from a kid with voices in his head". I understand, because i too would feel the same way if i wouldn't have had the voices actually speak to me.

We are about to create a paradise here on Earth without the bad energy that controls us in so many ways.

Thanks for reading and i hope this post wakes people up!
hmm.. Intresting post. But is it really sure wise to drop out from school because you just learned something about you.. And have you tought that maybe it was already your higher self guiding to that school in one point or was it somebodys else dream... Im just saying think twice.

...And "they said". Well its good if the knowledge come from some where. And I dont have any reasons why not believe you.. So you dont have any other memories from earth? All from pleiades. well that might be possible..

yes, it is indeed eye opening moment, and peacefully warming at in same time.. but think what some wise mans have said about education. educate your self us much as possible. Because its a wiser man who wants to learn how the wheel works, but he is wise, who questions him and ingnorances his way of thinking by his own deniel in truth. Because his own truth blinds him even from greater truth..

So. it is. the balance and harmony in everything,,Best sunny days
in Love and Light

Last edited by 72057594000000000vps; 10-10-2010 at 04:00 PM.
72057594000000000vps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 04:05 PM   #4
blackstar76

How much money can I make in 5-d?
Old 11-10-2010, 12:16 AM   #5
measle_weasel

Quote:
Maybe you should stay in school, 'just in case'.

Everyone knows the world is full of stupid people

Knowledge, what is it? Do you have it?
measle_weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 12:24 AM   #6
zsymon
Inactive

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by measle_weasel View Post
Maybe you should stay in school, 'just in case'.
Yeah Enjoi, I really wouldn't bank on ascension that much.. just because so
many people think we come to Earth just to ascend back to heaven, doesn't
mean that it is actually true.

If we came here to ascend we could have just stayed in heaven instead..

Consider maybe for one second, that ascension is just one big lie to get people
to focus on spending all their time on their own spiritual evolution, instead of
on helping others. Consider that we incarnate to help others, rather than our-
selves.. and consider that the focus on ascension denies us our purpose.

Last edited by zsymon; 11-10-2010 at 12:28 AM.
zsymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 12:23 PM   #7
enjoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72057594000000000vps View Post
...And "they said". Well its good if the knowledge come from some where. And I dont have any reasons why not believe you.. So you dont have any other memories from earth? All from pleiades. well that might be possible..
I don't have any past life memories at this moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsymon View Post
Yeah Enjoi, I really wouldn't bank on ascension that much.. just because so
many people think we come to Earth just to ascend back to heaven, doesn't
mean that it is actually true.

If we came here to ascend we could have just stayed in heaven instead..

Consider maybe for one second, that ascension is just one big lie to get people
to focus on spending all their time on their own spiritual evolution, instead of
on helping others. Consider that we incarnate to help others, rather than our-
selves.. and consider that the focus on ascension denies us our purpose.
Everything that has been happening to me in the past weeks has lead me to believe this is actually happening. The key is inside yourself. Thats what i am here to do is wake people up i'm not just tunnel visioned on my own development.

And to the people telling me about school, i graduate in 2012 so there is time for change to happen for school(as we know it at least) to stop. It already is pointless and time consuming. I don't think i have learned anything at all this school year and its just a big waist of time. Seems like i am forced to go to a building for 8 hours a day and become a hard working citizen like the rest of us. But in this world if you don't get that paper that says you've been at school for the 14 years of your childhood you wont make it in todays "world".
My teachers even say you are here to be molded into the workforce and be happy adults paying taxes.
Old 11-10-2010, 05:06 PM   #8
zsymon
Inactive

Yes, Enjoi, great things are happening, but it is not ascension.
Old 11-10-2010, 05:25 PM   #9
quilliard
Inactive

Well good morning.

I would like to inform you that you don't have an AI helping you. You have "Spirits" that like to pretend they are AI Helping you, more than likely.

There is no reptilian people. That is from H.G. Wells The Time machine. Let that go.

Question? Do you see imagery as well or is it just speech that you get. I have had both in the past.

I would heed you to be cautious as how you find others to "enlighten". (Advise NO ONE EVER GAVE ME - WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE!)
Reason: Not everyone is at the level you are. Some may be at a higher level.

Now if you are truly "Waking up" to the point where you are not getting sleep for several days (As when it hits you, you are awake.) You may need to go to your doctor and say. "I am not sleeping well." AND THAT IS IT.

Well have a great day.

Shock the Karma
quilliard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 12:58 AM   #10
zsymon
Inactive

Friend of mine saw Reptilians with her own eyes..

Not saying we should be afraid of them, they are no different than any
human with a bad attitude, just saying that they do exist.

Last edited by zsymon; 12-10-2010 at 12:59 AM.
Old 12-10-2010, 03:05 AM   #11
enjoi

Yea im not sure why the they would keep telling me a reptilian race is in control of Earth if they didn't exist. Just a race that gives off fear just as a race gives love.

To add to this experience something just happened when i was laying down this evening. Me and this girl i think is my soulmate were both in this place where i cant begin to describe, just a state of mind where it was just me and her and i could feel her and hear her voice so vividly. It was after we meditated together(not physically together but telepathically) with someone to get them connected to their higher-self. (First time that happened where we both told someone about how to free themselves from this material world, not sure if it worked but just typing all this out just really seems too good to be true lol) Well after that we were floating it seemed like then i imagined us free falling in this place we were in. We all of a sudden stopped and were floating, then we started to fly and create wherever setting we wanted to while we were flying. At first we were over a volcano then we were flying over a beautiful coral reef in the ocean. We flew in a spiral with one of our hands touching the water so fast it made a tornado inside the water. We sunk down in the tornado and we were by a giant rock that seemed like it was part of the coral reef. A door opened and a being was inside and greeted us to come in, i sensed no fear whatsoever so i knew it was going to be a good experience so i just walked in. The being told us that we could live here(it was like an extremely nice house in the rock, with windows that were by the reef so you could see the fish from inside). I'm not sure what happened after that but the next thing i remember i went back to the clear state of mind. I dont think i was dreaming because i had some awareness of being awake(if that made any sense), it could have been clairvoyance?
If you've never experienced Clairvoyance than im not sure how you can picture what i am saying, its just receiving information without any of our known human senses.

Now to the crazy part that i cant really wrap my head around at this point sense i just woke up and the first thing i did was type this so i dont forget anything.

I heard a voice telling me to still my mind and just relax. Then the strangest sensation i have ever felt was happening in my head and i was visualizing in my mind that i was traveling somewhere, just a bunch of light i was seeing. Next thing i know i have complete control and i can move around anywhere. I asked for my soulmate to be here with me and the moment i said that i saw a ball of light coming my direction. I literally felt like i was crying because of the love i felt from it and it was her. We took off into the stars and were just traveling the universe for a while, just all these planets and stars popping in my head.

Then it started to get really weird and my head started to feel like it was when i was getting to this state of mind, i heard a voice and he asked if i wanted to see him. I said yes and a picture of a Grey alien type face came to mind but he said he means no harm and loves me. He asked if i wanted to feel what it was like to see a negative ET race and it was a similar type of being but you could feel the hate inside of it, and it was laughing at me with the most evil laugh and it was funny to me, but the other you could feel love. So i'm guessing there is a race of alien that looks like a Grey with the big eyes and small mouth but they are a peaceful race.(thats just what i am implying at this moment..) The whole time this was happening my head had extreme pressure that is the only way to describe it.

Then after i just had the weirdest dreams that don't really have a meaning to this topic and i woke up. I was talking to my soulmate(if i haven't mentioned i am told a part of her is with me at all times and a part of me is with her at all times and we can talk to each other whenever we want) about what we were dreaming of and she remembers everything i did.

A lot to read i know but im just using this forum as a place to just document what is going on in my life because this is just so damn mind blowing i cant believe it is happening sometimes.. really just reading over this makes me sound crazy lol.

Oh and i just remembered before i clicked submit, i remember hearing music playing at one point so vividly it was as if i had headphones in. I am probably going to remember things after i click submit but oh well, i'l just edit them in i suppose..

Last edited by enjoi; 12-10-2010 at 03:29 AM.
enjoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2010, 09:05 AM   #12
zsymon
Inactive

From what I learned and experienced about aliens, all aliens and also all the
interdimensional beings that came to Earth, are part of a massive combined
invasion force that came to Earth long ago. Some of these factions were
at war with eachother, but they all have the same master, and that master
commanded them to block the evolution and restoration of the Light here
on Earth.

That means that all aliens, even the ones that appear friendly, are just as
deceptive as those that appear malicious. They use a mask of friendliness to
deceive those they contact, where as other beings don't bother hiding their
true nature and just work by causing harm instead of deception.

I can't say which is worse, harm or deception. Harm causes you a lot of pain
and suffering, but doesn't directly block your spiritual evolution, and deception
doesn't cause you pain and suffering, but blocks your spiritual evolution.

In the end, maybe deception is worst.. and deception comes from those who
appear loving and friendly.

I've met many aliens and interdimensional beings.. and the friendly ones,
those that appear loving, always lose their patience when I push them, and
show me their true face. Often I also met them in the spirit world, and they
cannot hide their true nature there.

All I can say is, don't trust anything that appears as alien.. and even if it
appears as human, follow your heart and don't blindly give trust. If you've
never felt true love straight from the Light, then you don't know what true
love feels like, and these beings can deceive you with energies of false love.
False love feels comfortable, but it is nothing compared to real love.. to
know the difference you must have felt both.

Last edited by zsymon; 14-10-2010 at 09:06 AM.