Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke Website Headlines

Old 02-09-2013, 06:33 AM   #21
boots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by guivre View Post
I think it's more that he's a little disingenuous about crediting sources for his material. I think this is a personality flaw that has nothing to do with anything except the fact that he is an excellent presenter and not an academic.
This article which was posted on the headline page did have a link, so Icke has credited the person who did write it, and this is what Ickes believes to be true, it's also why I started this thread because i Believe this to be the case as well, it coincides with the work done by John Lamb Lash about the Archons.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 06:40 AM   #22
boots
Banned

Why do these new age people and to a extent the old age people call any being they connect to, Ascended Master's? or Archangels?
Old 02-09-2013, 01:16 PM   #23
maccoy

I think George Kavassilas took a few too many shrooms
maccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 08:37 AM   #24
boots
Banned

What is Planetary Tantra? Rapturous immersion through desire and imagination in the dreaming power of the earth. It is the most intimate way of bonding with the planetary animal mother, Gaia.

Planetary Tantra is a single-impulse continuum: the origin, path, and goal are one. The main requirement for entering this experiment is a profound love of pleasure. Love as such does not determine the course of experience in Gaian Tantricism, but the love of pleasure reveals and engenders the many pleasures of love. This impulse is hedonic and voluptuary, extravagant in moods and desires. The body is its instrument, the setting for it is the energetic field of the living earth.

http://metahistory.org/tantra/PTportal.php
Old 03-09-2013, 01:49 PM   #25
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by guivre View Post
I don't believe this for one minute. Everyone creates their own reactions to problems. If there's someone in your life (and you are not a minor) it's on you if you can't deal with them.
Yeah
I don't know why we have laws, people can fend for themselves if they are not minors
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 02:08 AM   #26
optimalunity

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
Once you change your reality or how we perceive our reality then those negative things dont have so much of an effect, but even that can be a mis perception because the collective consciousness of the planet is still caught up in this created prison planet.
The answer is not about the change we can make to our reality, this is a selfish pursuit. As you identify, the collective conciousness of the planet is caught up in this prison planet mainly due to our evolution. The evolution that has 5 or so billion minds set in a specific energy field that no New Age movement will be able to break through, it is simply mathematical.

So your choice selfish or selfless which do you think has a greater energy force?

To change the collective conciousness we need to answer the questions;

1. "When and how id Jesus coming back? 5 Billion Minds await the return, your diversion from this is futile, it is mathematical.
2. What is the battle of Magog and Gog?
3. Who or what is the anti-christ?
4. When is Armageddon?

This is what the masses preoccupy the collective conciousness with, this thought energy pervades the spiritual realm.

We need the answers to these questions.

New Age is just a selfish diversion with come interesting perspectives that can be adapted to the above questions.

"If the Universe was left to be created by an Atheist we would still have nothing"

Me
optimalunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 02:48 AM   #27
life2live

1. "When and how id Jesus coming back?
The spirit of god manifests it's self in each and every one of us. You ask when is Jesus coming back. I say whenever you give over your soul to love.

A story from the Old Testament. These fables aren't and never were intended to be literal but represent a simplistic stories that could be passed on. Israel sure it could still be attacked but it may be a spiritual army rather than a physical one.

The negative manifestations within ourselves and those that feed off negativity.

4. When is Armageddon?
I believe the good person judges themselves more harshly than any god could do. As we evolve spiritually those whose ego's get in the way of self scrutiny and spiritual awareness will find themselves increasingly alone.
life2live is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 08:20 PM   #28
optimalunity

Quote:
Originally Posted by life2live View Post
1. "When and how id Jesus coming back?
The spirit of god manifests it's self in each and every one of us. You ask when is Jesus coming back. I say whenever you give over your soul to love.

A story from the Old Testament. These fables aren't and never were intended to be literal but represent a simplistic stories that could be passed on. Israel sure it could still be attacked but it may be a spiritual army rather than a physical one.

The negative manifestations within ourselves and those that feed off negativity.

4. When is Armageddon?
I believe the good person judges themselves more harshly than any god could do. As we evolve spiritually those whose ego's get in the way of self scrutiny and spiritual awareness will find themselves increasingly alone.
Thank you life2live all good answers and relative to the individual experience but none of your answers go towards shifting the large proportion of humanity not attuned to your way of thinking and in fact still believe that a physical being will descend from the skies as Jesus and kill the antichrist who just happened to bring peace to all of the world.

My interest is how do we give them the answer they so faithfully await.

"If the Universe was left to be created by an Atheist we would still have nothing"

Me
Old 10-11-2013, 08:53 PM   #29
life2live

Quote:
shifting the large proportion of humanity not attuned to your way of thinking and in fact still believe that a physical being will descend from the skies as Jesus and kill the antichrist who just happened to bring peace to all of the world.
I think it will be a vibrational change and its already happening. This change will fundamentally challenge people's belief in the system. It has started small but every successfull movement reaches a tipping point where it just explodes out of all control. I think thier own greed for power will cause this tipping point.

For those that believe Jesus is coming back, maybe he is but this time he's going viral. Look not to the skies but to your own self.

None but Ourselves Can Free Our Minds......... B Marley

Last edited by life2live; 10-11-2013 at 08:53 PM.
life2live is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 10:38 PM   #30
optimalunity

Quote:
Originally Posted by life2live View Post
I think it will be a vibrational change and its already happening. This change will fundamentally challenge people's belief in the system. It has started small but every successfull movement reaches a tipping point where it just explodes out of all control. I think thier own greed for power will cause this tipping point.

For those that believe Jesus is coming back, maybe he is but this time he's going viral. Look not to the skies but to your own self.

None but Ourselves Can Free Our Minds......... B Marley
Yeah say that to the 2.5 + billion Muslims, the 2.5 + billion Christians, using mathematics where is the tipping point?

Me
Old 10-11-2013, 10:48 PM   #31
pound

Excellent article. The writer, Cameron Day, also runs a great website:

http://www.ascensionhelp.com/blog/

He was recently also on the Vinny Eastwood show to talk in depth about his article which Boots posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzun...ature=youtu.be