Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke Website Headlines

Old 16-05-2014, 01:31 AM   #1
baphod z
Inactive

Default Banned video,The end of britain

Is it normal for advertisments to appear like this on the Headline Page.

I watched the video because i really dont have a clue about big finance and obviously want to keep what little i have when the SHTF.

But its an hour long ad to get you to subscribe to Money Week Magazine (First 3 issues free if you take out a subscription ).

Some might argue its good advice but all the advice is coming from people who,according to the video, regulary appear on,or write for the bbc news, bbc newsnight , radio 4, CNBC ,the financial times and the new york times.

WTF , i thought the MSM was to be avoided yet here we are missing out on all this vital financial advice.

What do you think ?
baphod z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2014, 03:25 AM   #2
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by baphod z View Post
Is it normal for advertisments to appear like this on the Headline Page.

I watched the video because i really dont have a clue about big finance and obviously want to keep what little i have when the SHTF.

But its an hour long ad to get you to subscribe to Money Week Magazine (First 3 issues free if you take out a subscription ).

Some might argue its good advice but all the advice is coming from people who,according to the video, regulary appear on,or write for the bbc news, bbc newsnight , radio 4, CNBC ,the financial times and the new york times.

WTF , i thought the MSM was to be avoided yet here we are missing out on all this vital financial advice.

What do you think ?
i dunno .. got a link to the vid?
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2014, 03:40 AM   #3
baphod z
Inactive

Sorry , i should have included the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=zqTBT79og54
baphod z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2014, 09:47 AM   #4
aster
Banned

It was probably considered relevant for the 'Headlines' because it points out the financial mess we are in, and with the sheer number of articles posted every day maybe it is not surprising that what is basically a promo for a magazine should slip through. I don't think for one moment that this website wants people to subscribe to 'Money Week'! The 'article' has been around for some time now, first came across it a couple of months back when contacted by a family member who was very shocked and upset after watching it. As goes with the territory, the makers do not hesitate to bend facts to suit their own agenda. A more balanced view is to be found in Evan Davis' book 'Made in Britain, why our economy is more successful than you think'. He doesn't want you to buy 'Money Week', just his book! (not that i really trust him either, though)
aster is offline   Reply With Quote