Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 27-12-2011, 07:58 PM   #121
spectero666
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
What do you mean doing whatever he does...do you not stay in contact...if you say they were/are fund raisers you must have an Idea of the Group/Gang they were /are in...do you know what his work is apart from being in the gang...or is the gang his work.
His gang/group is just a hobby...he's actually a geologist I only keep in contact when i need something TBH...Fascism in Italy is still very popular.

Last edited by spectero666; 27-12-2011 at 08:00 PM.
spectero666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2011, 08:12 PM   #122
lightgiver

Lightbulb GG

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectero666 View Post
His gang/group is just a hobby...he's actually a geologist I only keep in contact when i need something TBH...Fascism in Italy is still very popular.
So he is in a geologist gang...what do you mean by when you need something...I will post something later on Italian fascist gangs

William Ralph Dean (22 January 1907 – 1 March 1980), better known as Dixie Dean, was an English football player. AKA John George Terry...

John George Terry (born 7 December 1980) is an English professional footballer. Terry plays in a centre back position and is the captain of Chelsea in the Premier League.

Dean was an internationally renowned figure. Military records show that during the Second World War an Italian prisoner of war was captured by British troops in the Western Desert, and told his captors "fuck your Winston Churchill and fuck your Dixie Dean", exemplifying Dean's international status. One of the soldiers present was Liverpool-born Patrick Connelly who later went into show business using the pseudonym "Bill Dean"

Last edited by lightgiver; 27-12-2011 at 08:16 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2011, 08:15 PM   #123
spectero666
Banned

Quote:
So he is in a geologist gang...what do you mean by when you need something...I will post something later on Italian fascist gangs

William Ralph Dean (22 January 1907 – 1 March 1980), better known as Dixie Dean, was an English football player. AKA John George Terry...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...Dixie_Dean.jpg

John George Terry (born 7 December 1980) is an English professional footballer. Terry plays in a centre back position and is the captain of Chelsea in the Premier League.

Dean was an internationally renowned figure. Military records show that during the Second World War an Italian prisoner of war was captured by British troops in the Western Desert, and told his captors "fuck your Winston Churchill and fuck your Dixie Dean", exemplifying Dean's international status. One of the soldiers present was Liverpool-born Patrick Connelly who later went into show business using the pseudonym "Bill Dean"
Questions questions... So is err...John Terry a fascist? If not why have you mentioned him?
Old 27-12-2011, 08:22 PM   #124
lightgiver

Lightbulb Re in car nation

Quote:
Questions questions... So is err...John Terry a fascist? If not why have you mentioned him?
I am not saying he is a fascist at all...What I am saying is, he could be a reincarnation of Dixie Dean...

Tibet 1938 filmed by Nazis
http://youtu.be/D3gw-3usa1c

Die Expeditionen der Nazis

Hitler and Co believed in all that...

Last edited by lightgiver; 27-12-2011 at 08:23 PM.
Old 27-12-2011, 08:28 PM   #125
spectero666
Banned

Dixie dean was too dark to be John terry....Infact Dixie was taunted for being black from what i've just read.

Last edited by spectero666; 27-12-2011 at 08:31 PM.
Old 27-12-2011, 08:32 PM   #126
lightgiver

Lightbulb Colour

Quote:
Dixie dean was too dark to be John terry....Infact wasn't dixies' nickname "nigger" at some point?....just seen it online can't paste got no right click.
Reincarnation does not discriminate on the colour side of things...especially if one is getting a little help...into the rebirth...gotta keep the circus going.

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK-0l...yer_detailpage
http://youtu.be/pK-0lRoX9lg

The loop of "number nine" featured in the recording fuelled rumours about Paul McCartney's death after it was reported that it sounded like "turn me on, dead man" when played backwards...

Last edited by lightgiver; 27-12-2011 at 08:34 PM.
Old 27-12-2011, 08:35 PM   #127
spectero666
Banned

Quote:
Reincarnation does not discriminate on the colour side of things...especially if one is getting a little help...into the rebirth...gotta keep the circus going.
Ok....i'll be honest...you've thrown me here... So if John Terry is Dixie Dean what does it mean?
Old 27-12-2011, 08:39 PM   #128
lightgiver

Arrow Rebirth

Quote:
Ok....i'll be honest...you've thrown me here... So if John Terry is Dixie Dean what does it mean?
It just means John Terry could bee a reincar nation of Dixie Dean,thats if you believe in re incar nation...like the Nazis did...maybe David Beckham is a reincarnation of a Nazi...

Last edited by lightgiver; 27-12-2011 at 09:00 PM.
Old 27-12-2011, 08:43 PM   #129
spectero666
Banned

Quote:
It just means John Terry could bee a reincar nation of Dixie Dean,thats if you believe in re incar nation...like the Nazis did...maybe David Beckham is a reincarnation of a Nazi...

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...=133148&page=9
The nazi's don't need reincarnation they took their knowledge to argentina with them when the war ended.
Old 27-12-2011, 08:52 PM   #130
lightgiver

Lightbulb Consciousness

Quote:
The nazi's don't need reincarnation they took their knowledge to argentina with them when the war ended.
Some of them you mean...

Last edited by lightgiver; 27-12-2011 at 08:59 PM.
Old 27-12-2011, 08:59 PM   #131
lightgiver

Lightbulb Consciousness

Quote:
What do you mean they don't need reincarnation, when the body dies maybe you have no choice, but if you are aware of reincarnation maybe certain groups/gangs can influence the consciousness into a suitable host...maybe its a bit to eyes wide shut for you....the top levels of the Nazi party believed in reincarnation,have you not been watching, listening or reading...

Nazi angel of death Josef Mengele 'created twin town in Brazil'

One in five pregnancies in the small Brazilian town have resulted in twins - most of them blond haired and blue eyed,the first twins were born in 1963.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...=133148&page=9

Last edited by lightgiver; 27-12-2011 at 09:01 PM.
Old 28-12-2011, 12:11 AM   #132
lightgiver

Arrow Blood and Honour

Blood & Honour is a neo-Nazi music promotion network and political group founded in 1987 with links to Combat 18 and composed of white power skinheads and other white nationalists.The group organizes white power concerts by Rock Against Communism (RAC) bands and distributes a magazine of the same name. There are official divisions in several different countries around the world. It is listed as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center. Ian Stuart Donaldson, singer of the band Skrewdriver, was the founder and one of the prominent leaders until his death in 1993.

Hitlers Children Part 1 Seduction pt 1 of 5 ...

Blood & Honour took its name from the motto of the Hitler Youth, Blut und Ehre, and a song of the same name by Skrewdriver. Sometimes the code 28 stands for Blood & Honour, derived from the second and eighth letters of the Latin alphabet, B and H.

Skrewdriver - I don't like you/Antisocial/(too much) Confusion/Where's It Gonna End ...
http://youtu.be/u-3m-2gmba0

The roots of Blood and Honour go back to 1977 in the United Kingdom, when the white nationalist National Front (NF) founded the Rock Against Communism (RAC) movement in response to the Anti-Nazi League's Rock Against Racism campaign. By 1980, a new version of Skrewdriver — by then a white power skinhead band — relaunched the RAC movement. With the aid of the NF, the White Noise Club (WNC) organized concerts under the RAC name, and the RAC movement grew throughout 1983 and 1984...

Last edited by lightgiver; 28-12-2011 at 12:33 AM.
Old 28-12-2011, 05:04 PM   #133
spectero666
Banned

Why are you so obsessed with nazi's? whats your motivation light?
Old 29-12-2011, 12:49 AM   #134
rorschach
Inactive

Quote:
i think its light
rorschach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2011, 12:11 AM   #135
lightgiver

Lightbulb Jackie Bouvier Kennedy

Hitlers Children Part 1 Seduction pt 2 of 5 ...

Old 01-01-2012, 01:34 AM   #136
lightgiver

Lightbulb Austria

Far right parties are among the strongest political parties in Austria. The success of the far right in Austria has not been the result of economic crisis or social conflict, but primarily of political factors, including the failure of denazification after World War II...The major postwar far right party was the Austrian National Democratic Party (NDP), until it was banned in 1988 for violating Austria's anti-Nazi legislation, Verbotsgesetz 1947. The Freedom Party of Austria (FPÖ) served as a shelter for ex-Nazis almost from its inception. In 1980, scandals undermined Austria's two main parties, and the economy stagnated. Jörg Haider became leader of the FPÖ and offered partial justification for Nazism, calling its employment policy effective...

Neo-Nazi Throwbacks Give Neo-Nazi Salute at Mauthausen camp Concentration Camp...

Austria is investigating how skinheads managed to organize a sickening visit to a former Nazi death camp...

Historian Walter Laqueur writes that even though Haider welcomed former Nazis at his meetings and went out of his way to address Schutzstaffel (SS) veterans, the FPÖ is not a fascist party in the traditional sense, since it has not made anti-communism an important issue, and does not advocate the overthrow of the democratic order or the use of violence. In his view, the FPÖ is "not quite fascist", although it is part of a tradition, similar to that of 19th century Viennese mayor Karl Lueger, that involves nationalism, xenophobic populism, and authoritarianism. Professor Ali Mazrui, however, identified the FPÖ as neo-Nazi in a BBC world lecture...Haider, who in 2005 left the Freedom Party and formed the Alliance for Austria's Future, was killed in a traffic accident in October, 2008...

Barbara Rosenkranz, the Freedom Party's candidate for the Austrian presidential election, 2010, is controversial for having made allegedly pro-Nazi statements. Rosenkranz is married to Horst Rosenkranz, a key member of a banned neo-Nazi party, and known for publishing far-right books. Rosenkranz says she cannot detect anything "dishonourable" in her husband's activities...The volume Rechtsextremismus in Österreich seit 1945 (Right-wing Extremism in Austria since 1945), issued by DÖW in 1979, listed nearly 50 active far right organizations in Austria. Their influence waned gradually, partly due to liberalization programs in secondary schools and universities that emphasized Austrian identity and democratic traditions.

Vienna is often said to be "The City of Dreams" because it was home to one of the world's greatest interpreters of dreams, Professor Sigmund Freud...

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...=65232&page=88

Last edited by lightgiver; 01-01-2012 at 01:44 AM.
Old 01-01-2012, 02:30 AM   #137
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Your guess is as good as mine. Smells fuckijg kosher to me.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 04:34 AM   #138
spectero666
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
Old 01-01-2012, 06:18 PM   #139
lightgiver

Arrow Es bs

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
I thought you would come on here last night after your Drinking se ss ion ...Pathetic

Quote:
Is that the best you can do...the question should be why are you so interested in this thread anyway, the forum is a big place after all...don't let a couple of threads about neo nazis bother you...Didn't you know some people actually think these events never took place.

Last edited by lightgiver; 02-01-2012 at 12:21 AM.
Old 02-01-2012, 11:15 AM   #140
spectero666
Banned

Quote:
I thought you would come on here last night after your Drinking se ss ion ...Pathetic

Is that the best you can do...the question should be why are you so interested in this thread anyway, the forum is a big place after all...don't let a couple of threads about neo nazis bother you...Didn't you know some people actually think these events never took place.
I'm interested in this thread...because like i told you before, my family were involved with some of these groups.....whats your excuse? Your obsessed fella.