Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Old 19-06-2017, 01:28 AM   #41
jl2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by cont View Post
the mosque is irrelevant.
Exactly.
jl2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 01:30 AM   #42
jl2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
BTW people are all ready threatening to kill Tommy Robinson on twitter , or bottle him , or run him over

I thought we were supposed to join together as a community and send out some tweets saying #prayforFinsburyPark and go back to normal ?

I thought everyone was supposed to get used to it because it's a Global City. That's what Sadiq Khan said anyway.
You seem very much like an agitator. Probably intentional I'm not sure. Maybe I missed your point.

From the article "Witnesses reported seeing six people on the ground after the van ploughed into worshippers".

Last edited by jl2013; 19-06-2017 at 01:36 AM.
Old 19-06-2017, 01:37 AM   #43
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

Another Zionist fuelled murderer like Breivik.

Aren't the Zionists and their proxies satisfied with millions already dead displaced and maimed due to their policies?

https://mobile.twitter.com/TRobinson...869120/video/1

Frankie Boyle
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 01:37 AM   #44
velma

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
So can we agree now that the event is being spun for an agenda?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7796551.html

ohhh
its getting more intense..we got 'white' in the cause now..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...de-mosque.html

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/382935...eople-injured/
'White Van Man' has a reputation for being reckless on the roads.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 01:37 AM   #45
cont

possible photo of driver here

https://twitter.com/KOB35M/status/876601627754496001
One who questions, and people should question everything, including what I say, is questioning in pursuit of the truth. A skeptic, their foundation from the start is that anything outside their pea-sized norm is not true. So their skepticism is not questioning if something is true it's setting out from the start to try to convince people it's not. - David Icke Videocast 11 March 2016

Last edited by cont; 19-06-2017 at 01:47 AM.
cont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 01:37 AM   #46
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by jl2013 View Post
You sound very much like an agitator. Probably intentional I'm not sure. Maybe I missed your point.
So it's not a hoax ?

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 01:41 AM   #47
white light

Quote:
You seem very much like an agitator. Probably intentional I'm not sure. Maybe I missed your point.

From the article "Witnesses reported seeing six people on the ground after the van ploughed into worshippers".
The leader of Finsbury Park mosque, Mohammed Kozbar, told The Sun: 'Whoever did this, he did it to hurt people and it's a terrorist attack.”

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...de-mosque.html
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 01:41 AM   #48
illuminumnuts

Quote:
ohhh its getting more intense..we got 'white' in the cause now.
I was flicking between some of the mainstream news TV channels about 30 minutes ago. A newsreader definitely said that one witness had accused the driver of being a 'white supremacist'. What I really want to know is whether the driver shouted 'Tommy is great!' when the van hit the crowd.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 19-06-2017 at 01:42 AM.
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 01:41 AM   #49
the nine

Quote:
BTW people are all ready threatening to kill Tommy Robinson on twitter , or bottle him , or run him over

I thought we were supposed to join together as a community and send out some tweets saying #prayforFinsburyPark and go back to normal ?

I thought everyone was supposed to get used to it because it's a Global City. That's what Sadiq Khan said anyway.
there are supposed to be 3 people fighting for their lives from this event..
you sound very cold hearted mr anderson.

I hope they all pull through.
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 01:42 AM   #50
jl2013

Quote:
So it's not a hoax ?
When have I ever said anything is a hoax? Real things happen all of the time. Those things can be used by the media to influence public opinion. De facto.
Old 19-06-2017, 01:46 AM   #51
the nine

Quote:
which authority has ruled out a terror attack? you didn't post that news.
Is that a little pop?

Can I only comment on news Ive posted?
what about news that another person posted ?https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...4&postcount=11
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Old 19-06-2017, 01:49 AM   #52
velma

Quote:
When have I ever said anything is a hoax? Real things happen all of the time. Those things can be used by the media to influence public opinion. De facto.
It will certainly move the topic away from the awkward Grenfell Tower disaster.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 01:51 AM   #53
cont

Quote:
Is that a little pop?

Can I only comment on news Ive posted?
what about news that another person posted ?https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...4&postcount=11
I posted that same article post #5 of this thread. it doesn't rule out a terror attack. it says there is 'no immediate suggestion' it is terror related, which has a different meaning.

you over-simplified and unnecessarily sensationalised. nothing has been ruled out. they're still investigating.

sure, let's analyse the media spin on it because there is not much else to go on at this stage.
One who questions, and people should question everything, including what I say, is questioning in pursuit of the truth. A skeptic, their foundation from the start is that anything outside their pea-sized norm is not true. So their skepticism is not questioning if something is true it's setting out from the start to try to convince people it's not. - David Icke Videocast 11 March 2016
Old 19-06-2017, 01:55 AM   #54
jl2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
Those horrible images of the internals of the building in flames and people burning alive are very real and truly horrific. What a horrible thing.

I didn't mean to digress, apologies.

Last edited by jl2013; 19-06-2017 at 01:59 AM.
Old 19-06-2017, 01:56 AM   #55
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
they could spin the two events as two attacks specifically targeting muslims
Old 19-06-2017, 01:56 AM   #56
oz93666

It would be very strange if some of the indigenous population didn't flip out and do something like this ... It's what the nwo are hoping for...

Without knowing anything more , I'd bet this was a lone nutter , not directed by the NWO.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 01:58 AM   #57
the nine

Quote:
I posted that same article post #5 of this thread. it doesn't rule out a terror attack. it says there is 'no immediate suggestion' it is terror related, which has a different meaning.

you over-simplified and unnecessarily sensationalised. nothing has been ruled out. they're still investigating.

sure, let's analyse the media spin on it because there is not much else to go on at this stage.
So a van travelling at high speed and allegedly doesnt brake and ploughs into a group of 10 muslims who have just finished prayers..That is no immediate suggestion of terrorism?
Well WTF is?
Old 19-06-2017, 02:02 AM   #58
cont

Quote:
So a van travelling at high speed and allegedly doesnt brake and ploughs into a group of 10 muslims who have just finished prayers..That is no immediate suggestion of terrorism?
Well WTF is?
Streets empty at night and reckless drivers often like to speed down them. Driver would not have expected so many people about at 12:20am if he was ignorant of Ramadan.

It could have been an accident - lost control of vehicle turning corner, mounted pavement etc. On the other hand, he apparently didn't crash into a building and didn't flee the scene.

If it was a terror attack you might expect him to either flee the scene or have some weapons on him to continue the attack after he crashed the vehicle. But apparently the vehicle didn't crash into a building? He didn't flee? Didn't continue the attack on foot?

So many unanswered questions at this stage... all speculation really.

Last edited by cont; 19-06-2017 at 02:05 AM.
Old 19-06-2017, 02:06 AM   #59
the nine

Quote:
Streets empty at night and reckless drivers often like to speed down them. Driver would not have expected so many people about at 12:20am if he was ignorant of Ramadan.

It could have been an accident - lost control of vehicle turning corner, mounted pavement etc. On the other hand, he apparently didn't crash into a building and didn't flee the scene.
They apparently dragged him from the van and detained him until the police arrived,,

Come on, when was the last time you heard a van mounted the curb ploughing into 10 people and this 4 days after the fire and the two westminster attcks and the men areana attack..

Britain is under attack, like it or not, it happening more frequently, the game is levelling up
Old 19-06-2017, 02:09 AM   #60
cont

Quote:
They apparently dragged him from the van and detained him until the police arrived,,
If it was a terror attack, why did he not drive off or continue driving to continue the attack? If he set out to commit terror, did he not bring other weapons with him?

Quote:
Come on, when was the last time you heard a van mounted the curb ploughing into 10 people and this 4 days after the fire and the two westminster attcks and the men areana attack.
You can't just assume things. Everything must be considered on its own merits without prejudice to what has gone before.