Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Old 21-01-2016, 09:48 AM   #21
headshrinker

I honestly can't believe what I'm seeing on the BBC website! Massive believer in alternative media and alternative history but I always though this Niburo stuff was a bit much, I mean how do you miss a jupitor size planet in our solar system?!?!

Really hope this turns out to be true
Old 21-01-2016, 11:27 AM   #22
jhar26

They will probably say that it's an optical illusion caused by NASA putting the first weather balloon into space.
jhar26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2016, 12:46 PM   #23
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by headshrinker View Post
I honestly can't believe what I'm seeing on the BBC website! Massive believer in alternative media and alternative history but I always though this Niburo stuff was a bit much, I mean how do you miss a jupitor size planet in our solar system?!?!

Really hope this turns out to be true
Because if it exists, it's way, way beyond Pluto, the sun will be little more than a bright star and thus the object will reflect very little light which then has to travel hundreds of millions of miles back to earth to be detected.

That's probably why.
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2016, 03:35 PM   #24
deceased

If it's as big as they say does it help prove that the planets' orbits, rather, their order of placement on the ecliptic, has not always been fixed? In that, something as big as that ought to be at least before that of Neptune's.
deceased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2016, 03:43 PM   #25
iamwhoam

I like how they have not found anything at all, and this is all over the news as if a discovery has been made. Yet, alternative theories are laughed at by mainstream scientists. Sounds to me like the theory is coming before the evidence. Isnt that what Darwin did too?

What are these six objects that they are using as a reference and which direction do they orbit? Maybe their orbits extend farther in the direction away from our true second sun, which would be much farther away than a new planet.

Last edited by iamwhoam; 21-01-2016 at 03:46 PM.
iamwhoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2016, 05:34 PM   #26
thermion

The MSM has run with the story but I thought DI conspiracy theorists were supposed to be sceptical of MSM - unless it confirms their beliefs it seems.

It's not even been discovered. It's just a mathematical model at present, which suggests it's 800 AU away and never closer than 200 AU. Considering Pluto's distance averages 30 AU, it won't be visible to the naked eye.

Calm down everyone, just calm down.
Old 21-01-2016, 06:09 PM   #27
baphod z
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
The current focus on perturbations in the Inner Oort Cloud and the Outer Oort Cloud by the msm is frankly perturbing.
Yeah, even the Eggheads on the british tv quiz show (Kevin included),hadn't heard of the oort cloud.
baphod z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2016, 07:11 PM   #28
elton

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
The MSM has run with the story but I thought DI conspiracy theorists were supposed to be sceptical of MSM - unless it confirms their beliefs it seems.
Ouch! Painful but true.
elton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2016, 07:46 PM   #29
dumbcritic

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Haven't heard Pluto is considered a Dwarf Planet now?
Only dweebs would demote Pluto. It's still the 9th planet in my heart
''Chlorine is a deadly poison gas employed on European battlefields in World War I. Sodium is a corrosive metal which burns upon contact with water. Together they make a placid and unpoisonous material, table salt. Why each of these substances has the properties it does is a subject called chemistry'' - Carl Sagan

Why is it that the loudest critics of ''Big Pharma'' are Big Placebo?

Last edited by dumbcritic; 21-01-2016 at 07:47 PM.
dumbcritic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2016, 07:49 PM   #30
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbcritic View Post
Only dweebs would demote Pluto. It's still the 9th planet in my heart
A lack of neural plasticity explains that and some other things; unable to assimilate new and better information. Or maybe because, like your heart it is cold and little.

Last edited by supertzar; 21-01-2016 at 07:52 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2016, 08:18 PM   #31
iamwhoam

Where in the sky would we look for this alleged Planet X? Does anyone know?

Old 21-01-2016, 08:38 PM   #32
hister67

We just need to bide our time guys.....I'm sure they will find it

Quote:
Next month, NASA will begin work on its next major space observatory after the James Webb Space Telescope, which is finishing construction for launch in 2018. The new mission is called WFIRST (Wide Field Infrared Survey Telescope) and will investigate dark energy, exoplanets and galaxy formation. It is expected to fly in 2024
Quote:
The mission will use a National Reconnaissance Office telescope, which was gifted to NASA a few years ago, while resurfacing the mirror and adding instruments and electronics. NRO actually gave two telescopes to NASA, but for the moment the second one will be used as a backup for WFIRST.

WFIRST's formulation phase comes amid a budget boost from Congress, which approved a fiscal 2016 budget for the project of $90 million, more than six times NASA's $14 million request. WFIRST is also the top mission in the National Research Council's decadal survey of 2010, where astrophysicists were asked to identify their research priorities.
http://www.space.com/31686-wfirst-wo...pe-begins.html

1. Those who make things happen. 2. Those who watch things happen, and 3. Those who wonder what happened.

Last edited by hister67; 21-01-2016 at 08:38 PM.
hister67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2016, 09:16 PM   #33
thermion

Apparently there are now automated sky searches for new stuff, particularly asteroids. "They" reckon if it's out there it'll show up soon enough.

Thanks iamwhoam for posting that graphic. At last I can clearly visualise the comparative distances and the problem for the search.

Last edited by thermion; 21-01-2016 at 09:19 PM.
Old 21-01-2016, 11:20 PM   #34
zephiloyd

so they might be on the verge of discovering it again, well done

zephiloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2016, 11:30 PM   #35
iamwhoam

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephiloyd View Post
so they might be on the verge of discovering it again, well done

Holy shitballs. For reals? Did you search that out, or did you already know about it?
Old 21-01-2016, 11:40 PM   #36
zephiloyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwhoam View Post
Holy shitballs. For reals? Did you search that out, or did you already know about it?
I've known about it for years. See here:

http://yowusa.com/planetx/2012/planetx-2012-03a/1.shtml
zephiloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2016, 02:02 AM   #37
iamwhoam

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephiloyd View Post
I've known about it for years. See here:

http://yowusa.com/planetx/2012/planetx-2012-03a/1.shtml
Awesome. Nice work. I want to know if this gravitational pull could be related to our Sun being in a binary star system. The article you posted says the planet is in the direction of Orion, which would mean it is in the general direction of Sirius, the star of the Freemasons and of Crowley.

Your pic is of the Beatles, and the first person of the top left of the Sgt. Pepper's cover is Sri Yukteswar (next to Crowley), author of the Holy Science, which is about the binary star system. Do you know anything about this or how it interacts with this Planet X stuff?

Last edited by iamwhoam; 22-01-2016 at 02:03 AM.
Old 22-01-2016, 02:33 AM   #38
iamwhoam

Well, I just tried to find the answer on my own, and I found this article from Space Daily. Sedna is one of the six sub-planets whose motions convinced the CalTech astronomers that there must be a Planet X. You can see it in the diagram I posted above.

Quote:
Evidence Mounts For Companion Star To Our Sun, Newport Beach CA (SPX) Apr 25, 2006

The Binary Research Institute (BRI) has found that orbital characteristics of the recently discovered planetoid, "Sedna", demonstrate the possibility that our sun might be part of a binary star system. A binary star system consists of two stars gravitationally bound orbiting a common center of mass.

Once thought to be highly unusual, such systems are now considered to be common in the Milky Way galaxy.

Walter Cruttenden at BRI, Professor Richard Muller at UC Berkeley, Dr. Daniel Whitmire of the University of Louisiana, amongst several others, have long speculated on the possibility that our sun might have an as yet undiscovered companion. Most of the evidence has been statistical rather than physical.

The recent discovery of Sedna, a small planet like object first detected by Cal Tech astronomer Dr. Michael Brown, provides what could be indirect physical evidence of a solar companion. Matching the recent findings by Dr. Brown, showing that Sedna moves in a highly unusual elliptical orbit, Cruttenden has determined that Sedna moves in resonance with previously published orbital data for a hypothetical companion star.

In the May 2006 issue of Discover, Dr. Brown stated: "Sedna shouldn't be there. There's no way to put Sedna where it is. It never comes close enough to be affected by the sun, but it never goes far enough away from the sun to be affected by other stars... Sedna is stuck, frozen in place; there's no way to move it, basically there's no way to put it there unless it formed there. But it's in a very elliptical orbit like that. It simply can't be there. There's no possible way - except it is. So how, then?"

"I'm thinking it was placed there in the earliest history of the solar system. I'm thinking it could have gotten there if there used to be stars a lot closer than they are now and those stars affected Sedna on the outer part of its orbit and then later on moved away. So I call Sedna a fossil record of the earliest solar system. Eventually, when other fossil records are found, Sedna will help tell us how the sun formed and the number of stars that were close to the sun when it formed."

Walter Cruttenden agrees that Sedna's highly elliptical orbit is very unusual, but noted that the orbit period of 12,000 years is in neat resonance with the expected orbit periodicity of a companion star as outlined in several prior papers. Consequently, Cruttenden believes that Sedna's unusual orbit is something indicative of the current solar system configuration, not merely a historical record.

"It is hard to imagine that Sedna would retain its highly elliptical orbit pattern since the beginning of the solar system billions of years ago. Because eccentricity would likely fade with time, it is logical to assume Sedna is telling us something about current, albeit unexpected solar system forces, most probably a companion star".

Outside of a few popular articles, and Cruttenden's book "Lost Star of Myth and Time", which outlines historical references and the modern search for the elusive companion, the possibility of a binary partner star to our sun has been left to the halls of academia. But with Dr. Brown's recent discoveries of Sedna and Xena, (now confirmed to be larger than Pluto), and timing observations like Cruttenden's, the search for a companion star may be gaining momentum.

http://www.spacedaily.com/reports/Ev...o_Our_Sun.html
I believe the Dr. Brown of CalTech is the same one who the media is talking about now. Walter Cruttenden wrote the book on the binary system, so it is not as if his opinion is independent corroboration, but it seems this Dr. Brown made some comments in the past about Sedna's orbit being affected by other suns in the past.

I noticed on Sedna's Wikipedia page that its orbital period is 11,400 years. This is very close to half the 24,000 year cycle described by Sri Yuktesar. Cruttenden says above that this is consistent with the binary theory.

Sedna orbit.

Last edited by iamwhoam; 22-01-2016 at 02:34 AM.
Old 22-01-2016, 04:45 AM   #39
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelo
Personally i think its all distraction, but i confess this stuff fascinates me
If it was reported on MSM it probably is!

Last edited by Dude111; 22-01-2016 at 04:45 AM.
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2016, 10:01 AM   #40
princessofwands

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwhoam View Post
I remember seeing the exact newspaper article, though it must have been either the UK Telegraph or the Times. The title in that newspaper read something like this : "It's Massive, it's on the outer edge of the Solar System and it's coming our way".

In the article posted on this thread, they say it isn't coming our way. But the newspaper that I had said it was. That phrase seared itself into my memory banks. The article also said when they thought it might 'arrive'. It was decades away from 1983 so I thought, 'well, not to worry about it now'. I wish I'd cut it out and kept it! The article cannot be found via the internet, I've tried!

After that, there was no further news at all.

Last edited by princessofwands; 22-01-2016 at 10:05 AM.
princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote