Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Old 26-11-2015, 09:23 PM   #41
igetout777

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwuntybolo View Post
That is simply a lie, and you do yourself no favours making it
How do you work that out then? I backed up everything I said including a public statement from Dr Thompson through his whistleblower lawyer!!

In what way is CDC senior scientist's statement admitting vaccine-autism connection a lie?

In what way is video evidence of Congressman Bill Posey on CSPAN quoting Dr Thompson, a lie?

People can look into it themselves, the truth will defend itself.
igetout777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2015, 10:20 PM   #42
dumbcritic

Quote:
Originally Posted by igetout777 View Post
How do you work that out then? I backed up everything I said including a public statement from Dr Thompson through his whistleblower lawyer!!

In what way is CDC senior scientist's statement admitting vaccine-autism connection a lie?

In what way is video evidence of Congressman Bill Posey on CSPAN quoting Dr Thompson, a lie?

People can look into it themselves, the truth will defend itself.
Try reading this http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/20...l-antivaccine/
''Chlorine is a deadly poison gas employed on European battlefields in World War I. Sodium is a corrosive metal which burns upon contact with water. Together they make a placid and unpoisonous material, table salt. Why each of these substances has the properties it does is a subject called chemistry'' - Carl Sagan

Why is it that the loudest critics of ''Big Pharma'' are Big Placebo?
dumbcritic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2015, 12:27 AM   #43
igetout777

You're having a laugh! Why would I do that?

I'll keep posting the truth because it obviously gets a response from you, and that's a good sign I'm on the right path.

“ Oh my God, I cannot believe that we did what we did, but we did. It’s all there… This is the lowest point in my career, that I went along with that paper. I have great shame now when I meet families of kids with autism, because I have been part of the problem.”

- Dr William Thompson, CDC Senior Scientist turned Whistleblower.

http://www.morganverkamp.com/august-...ne-and-autism/

Please see this story for CDC cover up that they found in their own study vaccines cause Autism. The whistleblower is the lead author of the study, he has come forward last year admitting they have known for over a decade and LIED about it.

He has handed over over 100000 pages of evidence to Rep Bill Posey.

http://www.c-span.org/video/?c454642...easearch-fraud

And also see the ONLY msm report of protest outside CDC calling for full investigation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnS-xJCG6i4
Old 27-11-2015, 12:48 AM   #44
oz93666

Quote:

And also see the ONLY msm report of protest outside CDC calling for full investigation

Good work igetout, the pages you link to are now gone...video still up.

The video is a step in the right direction , but I detect a great deal of spin and misdirection ... focus on black children, they know most viewers are white , and will think it doesn't effect them.... presenters says 'vaccines have saved more lives than anything else!' ...

One comes away with the impression that the problem was 'discovered' , by researchers, but covered up by management for financial reasons.

The truth is , at the very top, it's understood , this is a deliberate ongoing plan to destroy IQ and brain-damage in the whole population. Very few in the industry fully understand this.

Last edited by oz93666; 27-11-2015 at 12:52 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2015, 01:08 AM   #45
dumbcritic

Quote:
You're having a laugh! Why would I do that?

I'll keep posting the truth because it obviously gets a response from you, and that's a good sign I'm on the right path.

“ Oh my God, I cannot believe that we did what we did, but we did. It’s all there… This is the lowest point in my career, that I went along with that paper. I have great shame now when I meet families of kids with autism, because I have been part of the problem.”

- Dr William Thompson, CDC Senior Scientist turned Whistleblower.

Please see this story for CDC cover up that they found in their own study vaccines cause Autism. The whistleblower is the lead author of the study, he has come forward last year admitting they have known for over a decade and LIED about it.

He has handed over over 100000 pages of evidence to Rep Bill Posey.

Because you would find out things like this:

''Then, a year ago, Thompson was featured in a video by the hero to the antivaccine movement, Andrew Wakefield, alleging that the CDC had omitted data that showed a link between the MMR vaccine and autism in African-American boys. The “meat” of this video consisted of cherry-picked and highly edited snippets from telephone conversations Thompson had had with Brian Hooker, a biochemical engineer turned incompetent epidemiologist wannabe and all purpose antivaccine crank, who had recorded the calls without his knowledge over several months. Hooker, earning the title I bestow upon him of “incompetent epidemiologist wannabe” published a paper “reanalyzing” the data from Destefano et al, the 2004 study that Thompson had coauthored with Frank DeStefano that Thompson was now claiming hid data. The result was a truly incompetently performed “reanalysis” of DeStefano et al purporting to show a 3.4-fold increased risk of autism attributable to MMR vaccination in African American boys. Of course, it showed nothing of the sort, and Hooker’s paper was later retracted. Because the whole story fed the central conspiracy theory of the antivaccine movement, namely that the CDC is covering up smoking gun evidence that vaccines cause autism, naturally the antivaccine movement went wild on social media, particularly under the Twitter hashtag #CDCwhistleblower. It’s a conspiracy theory that’s been percolating, with periodic bubbling-up for nearly a year. When last we looked at it last week, antivaccine Congressman Bill Posey (R-Florida) had read a statement allegedly from Thompson claiming that the investigators had destroyed evidence from the study, complete with an image of a large garbage can that’s featured in many antivaccine posts about Posey’s five minute speech''
''Chlorine is a deadly poison gas employed on European battlefields in World War I. Sodium is a corrosive metal which burns upon contact with water. Together they make a placid and unpoisonous material, table salt. Why each of these substances has the properties it does is a subject called chemistry'' - Carl Sagan

Old 27-11-2015, 02:03 AM   #46
rooey

"The “meat” of this video consisted of cherry-picked and highly edited snippets from telephone conversations Thompson had had with Brian Hooker, a biochemical engineer turned incompetent epidemiologist wannabe and all purpose antivaccine crank, who had recorded the calls without his knowledge over several months. Hooker, earning the title I bestow upon him of “incompetent epidemiologist wannabe"

starting to be able to suss people who are obviously trying to influence people's minds with slander and not actually giving any real info..

also re your signature. Table salt is not really good for people.. just sayin.. you should get some proper rock salt
Old 27-11-2015, 03:24 AM   #47
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
"The “meat” of this video consisted of cherry-picked and highly edited ....
There's no convincing some people! ... this really is truther 101

I guess you'd better roll up your sleeve, and get in the que with the dumb critic

I expect the controllers to ramp up the poison level as we get further in to the end game.

Humanity is undergoing (un)natural selection... those who keep their blind trust in the government, will take the vaccines, and will not survive to reproduce , they're genetic line failed the intelligence/gullibility test, and didn't survive.
Old 27-11-2015, 05:32 AM   #48
tesla

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I expect the controllers to ramp up the poison level as we get further in to the end game.

Humanity is undergoing (un)natural selection... those who keep their blind trust in the government, will take the vaccines, and will not survive to reproduce , they're genetic line failed the intelligence/gullibility test, and didn't survive.
agreed
Old 27-11-2015, 07:00 AM   #49
elpressiedente

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloop View Post
I would be extremely careful when looking at advertisements, products that claim to cure autism.

Understand that autism has been only studied for about 100 years.
It has been around for a long time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elfin View Post
I don't think it's likely. We know that the brains of people on the spectrum are structurally different from 'neuro-typical' people, you can't cure that with a spa. If only it were that easy.
Quote:

NO, NO and NO

those machines are cheap copies and do absolutely nothing.
I specified the following "Q2Energy Spa also manufactured as the Aqua Chi "

your link actually calls me a man in black from Australia.

The thing is...... I am the originator of this entire technology. This technology turns water into crude oil and coal. Its the basis of a host of inventions, I only promoted the healing aspects because they are nothing short of Miraculous. So good in fact dozens of people found this out and thought they could make it cheaper and so the "footbath scamming" began and gave this amazing invention a bad name.
It worked so well on Autism in California in 2000 that John Travolta's wife wanted to use it on her autistic son Jet. John being Scientologist needed church clearance to use it which he then ignored but Kelly Preston bought one and sent it to her mother.

I know how well they work on Autisim. I do NOT sell them at all. I have no interest in them any more and actually have a much better device which is about to be trialed in Memphis university.

In fact I do not want you to buy one of the above mentioned devices and wait til the improved model comes out.

ALL the other copies ARE A SCAM.

So there is a cure for Autism if the child is under 7 years of age.
The mindset of no-cure is because if they 'found' a cure it means they caused it.

does this clear things up?
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2015, 10:50 AM   #50
igetout777

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Good work igetout, the pages you link to are now gone...video still up.

The video is a step in the right direction , but I detect a great deal of spin and misdirection ... focus on black children, they know most viewers are white , and will think it doesn't effect them.... presenters says 'vaccines have saved more lives than anything else!' ...

One comes away with the impression that the problem was 'discovered' , by researchers, but covered up by management for financial reasons.

The truth is , at the very top, it's understood , this is a deliberate ongoing plan to destroy IQ and brain-damage in the whole population. Very few in the industry fully understand this.
Thanks for headsup. Hopefully these links will work now ?

CSPAN Rep Bill Posey testimony -

Old 27-11-2015, 04:51 PM   #51
dumbcritic

Quote:
"The “meat” of this video consisted of cherry-picked and highly edited snippets from telephone conversations Thompson had had with Brian Hooker, a biochemical engineer turned incompetent epidemiologist wannabe and all purpose antivaccine crank, who had recorded the calls without his knowledge over several months. Hooker, earning the title I bestow upon him of “incompetent epidemiologist wannabe"

starting to be able to suss people who are obviously trying to influence people's minds with slander and not actually giving any real info..

also re your signature. Table salt is not really good for people.. just sayin.. you should get some proper rock salt
Did you read the whole thing?. Links are in blue

The study done by Hooker was retracted http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4128611/ http://retractionwatch.com/2014/08/2...investigation/

Brian Hooker criticizes a vaccine safety study; hilarity ensues http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/20...larity-ensues/ In this he complains about ''toxins!'' and so on

Then there is a (claimed) quote by him: ''We need to stop calling it Autism and call it what it is! - Vaccine induced brain injury''

He is neither a scientist or epidemiologist. But he seems (99.9%) to be an anti-vaxxer

Old 29-11-2015, 03:31 AM   #52
igetout777

Quote:
Thanks for headsup. Hopefully these links will work now ?

CSPAN Rep Bill Posey testimony -

TRUTH!!

Dr William Thompson, senior scientist at CDC made this public statement ADMITTING VACCINES CAUSE AUTISM!!!

Please look into it.
Old 29-11-2015, 05:42 AM   #53
christ4life

Quote:
Originally Posted by northernlass View Post
thanks
yes it was my son who was vaccinated twice

I did wonder before if it was created because of the traits it can produce.
imagine a new race of non empathic men who seem to revel in doing things repetitively and can't talk...wouldnt they be like little worker bees ....

Its odd as only one in ten autistic children will be female so we are having a huge rise in boys with above traits, scary tbh if that was the plan...what weirdness is planned for females

my son is lucky compared to some, as his speech is developing well (although noticbly different to his peers)...my nephew is still silent and withdrawn. I thank god he never got it as severe as others although i worry for him in adulthood as he is very much behind in other ways although hes very bright...hes still a baby really .
I wouldnt swap him though as his autistic habits also make him a right character. everyone who meets him loves him as hes ever so funny
They are just laughing at your son.
christ4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2015, 05:50 AM   #54
acharlatani

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpressiedente View Post
Well in every case the "vegetable" or otherwise that got the tag 'autism' suddenly around the age when the mandatory needles were prescribed
and was under the age of 7 years returned to complete normal including the allergies of asthma etc, by using of the device Q2Energy Spa or Aqua Chi. These are the only devices in the world that removes and inerts the toxins that Autism.

There is a cure for vaccine induced Autism.

Its just not FDA approved. But its getting there.
Well i could give that to one of my kids then. Can you explain what it consists of?

SMASH THE SYSTEM
acharlatani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2015, 07:39 AM   #55
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by acharlatani View Post
Well i could give that to one of my kids then. Can you explain what it consists of?
I'd be cautious about taking elpresidente's advice, he also says he has a machine which "can turn water into crude oil "

Some say they can remove symptoms by a regime of detoxification, a search should get the info.
Old 29-11-2015, 08:05 AM   #56
piskavac

Quote:
Originally Posted by straw44berry View Post
I believe New Jersey is the state with the highest rate of Autism. I did a search and this article confirmed that fact.

http://www.autismnj.org/prevalence-rates

I am not sure that vaccinations are the main factor, they may be but why would NJ have the highest rate, and why more boys than girls?
Males suffer more from varous dissease than females. Except reproductive-related health problems.

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2015, 05:34 PM   #57
dumbcritic

Quote:
TRUTH!!

Dr William Thompson, senior scientist at CDC made this public statement ADMITTING VACCINES CAUSE AUTISM!!!

Please look into it.
Where is the evidence for this claim?.

There have been countless studies done over the years which find no link http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....0&postcount=23 Even many (I have read them all) co-authored by him say there is no link http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?...r_uid=14754936

Old 29-11-2015, 11:15 PM   #58
igetout777

"This is the most shocking & damning interview I have watched regarding vaccine injury. Released only 1 day ago it should go viral. Dr Judy Mikovits, PhD is a Biochemist, cellular and molecular biologist with over 30 years of scientific expertise. She has directed programs on HIV, cancer, epigenetics, and neuroimmune disease, with a focus on development of novel drug and diagnostic technologies. Dr. Mikovits holds a PhD in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology from George Washington University. Her dissertation was on HIV latency and mechanisms of immune activation in monocytes. Dr. Mikovits was a Postdoctoral Scholar in Molecular Virology at the Laboratory of Genomic Diversity, National Cancer Institute under Dr. David Derse. Over the past 26 years, she has published 51 scientific papers in peer-reviewed journals,
and worked as a government scientist for many years developing viruses and vaccinations. In 2011 when she made a horrifying discovery that was contaminating all vaccinations, she presented her data to government officials and was threatened & told to destroy all her data. When she did not she was jailed, her career systematically destroyed, and a gag order put in place for 4 years threatening that if she spoke out she would be thrown back in jail. That gag order has just lifted, and she's dumped the government right in it!
She speaks about how autism is associated with vaccines, also cancers, chronic fatigue syndrome, alzheimers, auto immune diseases, allergies and more. She discusses how the cocktail of vaccinations pumped into babies mutate to develop months and years down the track into new viruses, cancers and diseases, some they dont even know about yet. She explains how the viruses injected through vaccines tear open our DNA and insert their own DNA to mutate our genetic makeup and be passed on generation after generation.
She has been threatened with a suicide murder cover up, she doesn't care, she wants it all exposed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6HP...ature=youtu.be
Old 29-11-2015, 11:47 PM   #59
dumbcritic

Quote:
"This is the most shocking & damning interview I have watched regarding vaccine injury. Released only 1 day ago it should go viral. Dr Judy Mikovits, PhD is a Biochemist, cellular and molecular biologist with over 30 years of scientific expertise. She has directed programs on HIV, cancer, epigenetics, and neuroimmune disease, with a focus on development of novel drug and diagnostic technologies. Dr. Mikovits holds a PhD in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology from George Washington University. Her dissertation was on HIV latency and mechanisms of immune activation in monocytes. Dr. Mikovits was a Postdoctoral Scholar in Molecular Virology at the Laboratory of Genomic Diversity, National Cancer Institute under Dr. David Derse. Over the past 26 years, she has published 51 scientific papers in peer-reviewed journals,
and worked as a government scientist for many years developing viruses and vaccinations. In 2011 when she made a horrifying discovery that was contaminating all vaccinations, she presented her data to government officials and was threatened & told to destroy all her data. When she did not she was jailed, her career systematically destroyed, and a gag order put in place for 4 years threatening that if she spoke out she would be thrown back in jail. That gag order has just lifted, and she's dumped the government right in it!
She speaks about how autism is associated with vaccines, also cancers, chronic fatigue syndrome, alzheimers, auto immune diseases, allergies and more. She discusses how the cocktail of vaccinations pumped into babies mutate to develop months and years down the track into new viruses, cancers and diseases, some they dont even know about yet. She explains how the viruses injected through vaccines tear open our DNA and insert their own DNA to mutate our genetic makeup and be passed on generation after generation.
She has been threatened with a suicide murder cover up, she doesn't care, she wants it all exposed.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. YouTube videos are emphatically not scientific evidence.

Old 30-11-2015, 11:38 AM   #60
igetout777

Quote:

^^please watch this video, this expert is risking her life to bring you this info.