Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 16-07-2015, 06:31 AM   #41
boots
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: OZ
Posts: 15,676
Likes: 432 (307 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbcritic View Post
It (the pellets) vaporize when exposed to air, so yes I do know its not water. However my point still stands, worse still is the fact it acts very quickly even in a grown man. So there is no way people would be able to scream, most would be knocked out in under a minute and dead in two. Also nobody knows if they were or weren't screaming before the cans were dropped in.
.
Your point doesn't stand at all, as you said it takes a minute or 2, these people who were about to be gassed to death, they did scream at their impending doom.
Quote:
You highlighted the text ''But even though witnesses may differ as to the details of an event, they are seldom wrong as to the event itself'' from the holocaust-history website. But it could be said they are wrong,
Nope, it's not wrong as the Historian did state they are seldom wrong on the event it's self. All the eyewitness testimonies converge to the act's of the Nazi regimes plan to exterminate the Jews by gassing at Auschwitz

Quote:
In 1984 Kirk Bloods worth was convicted of the rape and murder of a nine-year old girl and sentenced to the gas chamber, an outcome that rested largely on the testimony of five eyewitnesses. After Bloodsworth served nine years in prison, DNA testing proved him to be innocent. If the DNA testing had never happened he would have been killed by the state. Also surveys show that most jurors place heavy weight on eyewitness testimony when deciding whether a suspect is guilty or not. It gets much worse as many researchers have created false memories in normal individuals. Also in follow-up interviews, 25% still claimed that they remembered the untrue story, a figure consistent with the findings of similar studies. This leaves out many other factors too, like 'peer pressure', 'sense of responsibility', 'inaccurate recall,' 'survivor's guilt', ect.
Why repeat what you stated i the article, I read it already, repeating it as a form of defense for your point shows that you can't accept the fact that there are over 20,000 testimonies to the acts of the Nazi regimes to commit mass murder.

Edit:


To further confirm Oskars testimony he stated this.

Quote:
However, his bureaucratic job did not shield him completely from physical acts of the extermination process: as early as his first day, Gröning saw children hidden on the train and people unable to walk that had remained among the rubbish and debris after the selection process had been completed, being shot.[3]:138 Gröning also heard:
...a baby crying. The child was lying on the ramp, wrapped in rags. A mother had left it behind, perhaps because she knew that women with infants were sent to the gas chambers immediately. I saw another SS soldier grab the baby by the legs. The crying had bothered him. He smashed the baby's head against the iron side of a truck until it was silent.[4]
After witnessing this, Gröning went to his boss and told him that he was not able to work at Auschwitz any more, stating that if the extermination of the Jews is necessary, "then at least it should be done within a certain framework".[3]:138 The superior officer denied Gröning's request.[3]:138
And this.

Quote:
One night towards the end of 1942, Gröning and his comrades in their SS barracks on the outskirts of Birkenau were awakened by an alar[3]:166–167



They were told that a number of Jews who were being taken to the gas chambers had escaped and hidden in the woods. They were ordered to take pistols and search the woods.[3]:167 When his group arrived at the extermination area of the camp they saw a farmhouse, in front of which were SS men and the bodies of seven or eight prisoners who had been caught and shot.[3]:167 The SS men told Gröning and his comrades that they could go home but they decided to hang around in the shadows of the woods.


They watched as an SS man put on a gas mask and emptied a tin of Zyklon B into a hatch in the cottage wall. Gröning said the humming noise from inside "turned to screaming" for a minute, then to silence.[3]:167 A comrade later showed him the bodies being burnt in a pit. A Kapo there told him details of the burning, such as how gases developed in the body and made the burning corpses move.[3]:167
How is this getting the event wrong dumbcritic?

Last edited by boots; 16-07-2015 at 06:53 AM.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 12:44 AM   #42
truthful
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: East Anglia
Posts: 375
Likes: 5 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
Your point doesn't stand at all, as you said it takes a minute or 2, these people who were about to be gassed to death, they did scream at their impending doom.
Nope, it's not wrong as the Historian did state they are seldom wrong on the event it's self. All the eyewitness testimonies converge to the act's of the Nazi regimes plan to exterminate the Jews by gassing at Auschwitz

Why repeat what you stated i the article, I read it already, repeating it as a form of defense for your point shows that you can't accept the fact that there are over 20,000 testimonies to the acts of the Nazi regimes to commit mass murder.

Edit:


To further confirm Oskars testimony he stated this.

And this.

How is this getting the event wrong dumbcritic?
I reckon Groening was an old man who wanted to make a bit of extra cash for his twilight years and told the BBC exactly what they wanted to hear and it backfired on him in a big way. Besides this was obviously a show trial in a kangaroo court just like Nuremburg was. Does anyone even know whether or not he went to prison or just disappeared into the night once the case was settled?

After all you weren't there and only know what the media tell you....

Talmudic Jews rule the world more or less and they are not going to give up their cash cow for anything.

Paul Rassinier's story is enough to cast doubts in anyone's mind....

http://inconvenienthistory.com/archi..._rassinier.php

Still you keep on believing it if you like but more and more of us are seeing through the BS by the day. In 100 years from now nobody will believe the official story because its like the fucking titanic - full of holes and its sinking fast.....

Next up 98 year old man jailed for changing light bulbs at Treblinka.....

__________________
The Revolution Will Not Be Televised

Last edited by truthful; 17-07-2015 at 12:46 AM.
truthful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 06:53 AM   #43
ritchs
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ultima Thule
Posts: 7,588
Likes: 422 (225 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinochio View Post
I have visited a concentration camp.My point is that the past is past get over it.The Holocaust industry however will not let it go.
I agree. I don't think continuous self flagellation in guilt is the answer. Same thing in the usa, blacks always bring up injustices from 400 yrs. ago when the Dutch brought them to the colonies.

I don't think seeing pictures of people being bulldozed like trash serves any useful function other than laying a collective guilt trip on a group of people.

You don't need to see someone's eyes gouged out to know its intrinsically wrong and even evil.
__________________
“Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves."

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
ritchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 07:29 AM   #44
markgobell
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,987
Likes: 1,111 (659 Posts)
Default

The Oskar Gröning "narrative" and the origin of his alleged "I saw the gas chambers ..." statement.

If you check the Wikipedia page for Oskar Gröning you will see that the earliest references are from 2005.

The majority reference the Laurence Rees book "Auschwitz: the Nazis & the 'final solution'".

The BiBiC created a series of the same title, with Rees based on his book.

The allegation of the alleged Oskar Gröning statement: "I saw the gas chambers ..." originates in the Rees book.

It does not appear in the BiBiC interview with Gröning.

So, an alert revisionist noticed that Gröning did not in fact speak those words and yet they appeared in the BiBiC transcript.

And here's the, ahem, explanation ...


Quote:

Holocaust Controversies ( orthodox H narrative promulgators )

Comments:

Laurence Rees said...

Actually the transcript correctly represents what Mr Groening said in his interview.

He did say he had seen the gas chambers.

But these words were not used in the final edited sequence of the film.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 2:18:00 p.m.


Yeah, rightho Laurence, we believe you ...

So, all the reader has to decide is why the BiBiC would choose to edit out the, alleged, most incriminating words from the interview, regarding the mythical, alleged homicidal gas chambers ...

Plausible, much ?

More here at CODOH






.

Last edited by markgobell; 17-07-2015 at 10:41 AM.
markgobell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 11:36 AM   #45
ronisron
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 12,108
Likes: 2,842 (1,323 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthful View Post
I reckon Groening was an old man who wanted to make a bit of extra cash for his twilight years and told the BBC exactly what they wanted to hear and it backfired on him in a big way. Besides this was obviously a show trial in a kangaroo court just like Nuremburg was. Does anyone even know whether or not he went to prison or just disappeared into the night once the case was settled?

After all you weren't there and only know what the media tell you....

Talmudic Jews rule the world more or less and they are not going to give up their cash cow for anything.

Paul Rassinier's story is enough to cast doubts in anyone's mind....

http://inconvenienthistory.com/archi..._rassinier.php

Still you keep on believing it if you like but more and more of us are seeing through the BS by the day. In 100 years from now nobody will believe the official story because its like the fucking titanic - full of holes and its sinking fast.....

Next up 98 year old man jailed for changing light bulbs at Treblinka.....

Nailed it.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 11:46 AM   #46
ronisron
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 12,108
Likes: 2,842 (1,323 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchs View Post
I agree. I don't think continuous self flagellation in guilt is the answer. Same thing in the usa, blacks always bring up injustices from 400 yrs. ago when the Dutch brought them to the colonies.

I don't think seeing pictures of people being bulldozed like trash serves any useful function other than laying a collective guilt trip on a group of people.

You don't need to see someone's eyes gouged out to know its intrinsically wrong and even evil.
The typhoid epidemic at the camp has been acknowledged, although begrudgingly, because the Zyklon B allegedly used to gas 2000 willing Jews at a time, is used to kill typhus. All those bodies were not murdered Jews, they were victims of typhoid, and race/religion was not considered. Zyklon B pellets would not kill anyone in a matter of a few minutes, it would take hours or days to do the job. Zyklon B makes no sense, when things like mustard gas, or cyanide were available... why wouldn't they just gas them with cyanide?? Spike the water supply with it? No, instead something as ridiculous as Zyklon B, which is not effectively killing anyone. Ri-dic-u-lous.

The Holocaust is a false flag hoax but so deeply ingrained folks are still determined to believe it, no matter how improbable. YEARS of propaganda will do that. Folks are afraid of it not being true.... It doesn't make you a Jew hater to recognize the truth of the matter. It needs to go away, people are dying in a real Holocaust in Palestine because of that lie.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 12:23 PM   #47
markgobell
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,987
Likes: 1,111 (659 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post

The Holocaust is a false flag hoax but so deeply ingrained folks are still determined to believe it, no matter how improbable.

YEARS of propaganda will do that.

Folks are afraid of it not being true....

It doesn't make you a Jew hater to recognize the truth of the matter.

It needs to go away, people are dying in a real Holocaust in Palestine because of that lie.

Indeed.

And the H serves as the Zionists "get out of jail free" card.

What kind of "so-called-truth" needs "the law" to defend it ?

The H is the new world religion.




.

Last edited by markgobell; 17-07-2015 at 12:24 PM.
markgobell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 04:06 PM   #48
truthful
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: East Anglia
Posts: 375
Likes: 5 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchs View Post
I agree. I don't think continuous self flagellation in guilt is the answer. Same thing in the usa, blacks always bring up injustices from 400 yrs. ago when the Dutch brought them to the colonies.

I don't think seeing pictures of people being bulldozed like trash serves any useful function other than laying a collective guilt trip on a group of people.

You don't need to see someone's eyes gouged out to know its intrinsically wrong and even evil.
The Dutch? The Dutch West India company was owned by Jews, once again they managed to hide the real identity of who the biggest slave traders were.
__________________
The Revolution Will Not Be Televised
truthful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 04:09 PM   #49
truthful
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: East Anglia
Posts: 375
Likes: 5 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
Nailed it.
I think so...
__________________
The Revolution Will Not Be Televised
truthful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 05:54 PM   #50
markgobell
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,987
Likes: 1,111 (659 Posts)
Default

Re: Typhus epidemics at Aushcwitz.

Why, if the imperative was murder, would ze evil Germans go to all the trouble of inventing this:

High Frequency Delousing Facilities at Auschwitz

Marvellous, life saving technology from Siemens-Schuckert.

Quote:

... After a pass through the ultra-shortwave field, which takes eleven to twelve seconds, all vermin as well as bacteria, germs, brood and nits are killed, and, given non-stop operation, 13,000 to 15,000 pieces of clothing can be sterilized per day.


Zyklon was also used to save lives, not to take them:

whatreallyhappened.info - Bletchley Park Concentration Camp Decodes.

Deaths at Auschwitz, 1942



.

Last edited by markgobell; 17-07-2015 at 05:56 PM.
markgobell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 07:57 PM   #51
boots
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: OZ
Posts: 15,676
Likes: 432 (307 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthful View Post
I reckon Groening was an old man who wanted to make a bit of extra cash for his twilight years and told the BBC exactly what they wanted to hear and it backfired on him in a big way. Besides this was obviously a show trial in a kangaroo court just like Nuremburg was. Does anyone even know whether or not he went to prison or just disappeared into the night once the case was settled?

After all you weren't there and only know what the media tell you....

Talmudic Jews rule the world more or less and they are not going to give up their cash cow for anything.

Paul Rassinier's story is enough to cast doubts in anyone's mind....

http://inconvenienthistory.com/archi..._rassinier.php

Still you keep on believing it if you like but more and more of us are seeing through the BS by the day. In 100 years from now nobody will believe the official story because its like the fucking titanic - full of holes and its sinking fast.....

Next up 98 year old man jailed for changing light bulbs at Treblinka.....

You assume a lot with not much substance.

Oskar, spoke out against Neo Nazi's, long before he was interview by Laurence Ree's.

In 1948 Oskar said this.

Quote:
Upon return to Germany, Gröning lived with his father-in-law.[4] At the dinner table, they once made "a silly remark about Auschwitz", implying that he was a "potential or real murderer," which Gröning said enraged him, banging his fist on the table, demanding: "This word and this connection are never, ever, to be mentioned again in my presence, otherwise I'll move out!"[3]:288 Gröning said that this request was respected.[3]:288
In 1994 he said this in response to Neo Nazi's who are trying to justify Nazi's war crimes.

Quote:
Views on Holocaust denial

Gröning led a normal middle-class life after the war.[4] A keen stamp collector, he was once at his local philately club's annual meeting, more than 40 years after the war, when he fell into a conversation about politics with the man next to him.[3]:300 The man told him it was "terrible" that Holocaust denial was illegal in Germany, and went on to tell Gröning how so many bodies could not have been burnt, and that the volume of gas that was supposed to have been used would have killed all living things in the vicinity.[3]:300


Gröning said little in response to these statements,[3]:300 replying only: "I know a little more about that, we should discuss it some time."[4] The man recommended a pamphlet by Holocaust denier Thies Christophersen.[4] Gröning obtained a copy and mailed it to Christophersen, having written his own commentary on it, which included the words:
"I saw everything," he writes. "The gas chambers, the cremations, the selection process. One and a half million Jews were murdered in Auschwitz. I was there." [4]
Gröning then began receiving phone calls and letters from strangers who tried to tell him Auschwitz was not actually a place for exterminating human beings in gas chambers.[3]:300


It became apparent that his comments condemning Holocaust denial had been printed in a neo-Nazi magazine, and that most of the anonymous calls and letters were, "From people who tried to prove that what I had seen with my own eyes, what I had experienced in Auschwitz was a big, big mistake, a big hallucination on my part because it hadn't happened."[3]:300
As a result of such comments, Gröning decided to speak openly about his experiences, and publicly denounce people who maintain the events he witnessed never happened.[3]:300 He says his message to Holocaust deniers is:
I have seen the crematoria, I have seen the burning pits and I want you to believe me that these atrocities happened. I was there.[5]
He also wrote memoirs for his family,[3]:300 consisting of 87 pages.[4]
People like you HOPE that no one will believe the Holocaust happened that is the aim of Neo Nazi's in denying the Holocaust, they rely of people on the net forgetting History so they can manipulate their minds.

Every thing Rassiner said has been countered by Forensics and the convergence of evidence.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 08:06 PM   #52
boots
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: OZ
Posts: 15,676
Likes: 432 (307 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by markgobell View Post
The Oskar Gröning "narrative" and the origin of his alleged "I saw the gas chambers ..." statement.

If you check the Wikipedia page for Oskar Gröning you will see that the earliest references are from 2005.

The majority reference the Laurence Rees book "Auschwitz: the Nazis & the 'final solution'".

The BiBiC created a series of the same title, with Rees based on his book.

The allegation of the alleged Oskar Gröning statement: "I saw the gas chambers ..." originates in the Rees book.

It does not appear in the BiBiC interview with Gröning.

So, an alert revisionist noticed that Gröning did not in fact speak those words and yet they appeared in the BiBiC transcript.

And here's the, ahem, explanation ...





Yeah, rightho Laurence, we believe you ...

So, all the reader has to decide is why the BiBiC would choose to edit out the, alleged, most incriminating words from the interview, regarding the mythical, alleged homicidal gas chambers ...

Plausible, much ?

More here at CODOH

Your a strange person the link at the start of your post just links back to your post again, that is sus.

Just like all Holocaust denier's once you make a statement and it has been proven to be wrong, they wait for awhile and a page then make the same erogenous statement again.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...=277673&page=2

Hoping that the lie will stick,

Like I said before any other part's of the book Oskar makes many statements with reference to seeing the gas chamber's.

codoh is a neo nazi site which bans anyone who doesn't follow the party line, that is why RODOH was set up.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 08:10 PM   #53
rainbowdear
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 883
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Well well hasn't he done well! living all that long long life peacebly without ever confession to anything...and now he is sorry is he really! hung the bastard!!!
rainbowdear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 08:36 PM   #54
boots
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: OZ
Posts: 15,676
Likes: 432 (307 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
The typhoid epidemic at the camp has been acknowledged, although begrudgingly, because the Zyklon B allegedly used to gas 2000 willing Jews at a time, is used to kill typhus. All those bodies were not murdered Jews, they were victims of typhoid, and race/religion was not considered.
Begrudgingly you say, haha,

Historians never denied typhus was a problem in Auschwitz the camp records show it what they also show is that few people died from typhoid. with in 2 months during the summer typhoid was bought under control by using the insecticide, what the records also show is that 3 tonnes per month was trucked into Auschwitz, over a 2 year period. That blows the typhus bs out of the water.

Records also show that.

Quote:
One of the early Auschwitz memoirs, written in 1947, recounts an episode with camp doctor Josef Mengele, later to become known as the "Angel of Death" for his medical experiments. Mengele was disturbed about the typhus epidemic. The former prisoner wrote: "Alas, typhus epidemics did rage in the camp, but at this time we had comparatively few victims. The same day he [Mengele] sent us a large quantity of serum and directed mass vaccinations." [35] Petro Mirchuk, a Ukranian prisoner, wrote that a delousing in August 1942, the worst month of the epidemic, "eliminated the epidemic and the billions of fleas and lice ceased to exist." [36]
http://www.holocaust-history.org/aus...body-disposal/

Quote:
Zyklon B pellets would not kill anyone in a matter of a few minutes, it would take hours or days to do the job. Zyklon B makes no sense, when things like mustard gas, or cyanide were available... why wouldn't they just gas them with cyanide??
Are you SERIOUS? You make no sense at all.

What do you think Zyklon B is.... It is cyanide, good god, how stupid are you to even say something like that.

Quote:
Spike the water supply with it? No, instead something as ridiculous as Zyklon B, which is not effectively killing anyone. Ri-dic-u-lous.
Yep, ridiculous Zyklon b cant kill, is that why they had warning labels on the can's of Zyklon B.

Quote:
The Holocaust is a false flag hoax but so deeply ingrained folks are still determined to believe it, no matter how improbable.
False flag are used to start wars, you dont even know the meaning of it, the Flag part is the clue. Hitler used the false flag to start a war with Poland, that is a given, no debate necessary.

Quote:
YEARS of propaganda will do that. Folks are afraid of it not being true.... It doesn't make you a Jew hater to recognize the truth of the matter. It needs to go away, people are dying in a real Holocaust in Palestine because of that lie.
Years of propaganda by Neo Nazi's and the remnants of the old Nazi's who went to Argentina and the USA, want you to believe the Nazi were the good guys in the war. Martin Bormann stated that was the aim of the old guard.

I find nearly all the time that those who are vehement Holocaust denier's HATE Jews.just like the Nazi's did.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 08:42 PM   #55
boots
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: OZ
Posts: 15,676
Likes: 432 (307 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowdear View Post
Well well hasn't he done well! living all that long long life peacebly without ever confession to anything...and now he is sorry is he really! hung the bastard!!!
I wouldn't go that far rainbowdear, he did try and get out of Auschwitz because of the horror he witnessed , he wasn't like those other sick brutal Nazi's that enjoyed beating up old ladies and children, those despicable people should be shot for all the murdering they did, smashing a baby's head against the wall because it was crying, what type of human being would do that.:sadface:
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 08:51 PM   #56
boots
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: OZ
Posts: 15,676
Likes: 432 (307 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by markgobell View Post
Re: Typhus epidemics at Aushcwitz.

Why, if the imperative was murder, would ze evil Germans go to all the trouble of inventing this:

High Frequency Delousing Facilities at Auschwitz

Marvellous, life saving technology from Siemens-Schuckert.





Zyklon was also used to save lives, not to take them:

whatreallyhappened.info - Bletchley Park Concentration Camp Decodes.

Deaths at Auschwitz, 1942



.
Mr Goebbels.




Deniers claim that there were no gassings at Auschwitz. They attribute the principal reason for building so many ovens to other factors. In 1977 Arthur Butz, the best known of American deniers, hinted that typhus was a principal reason for building so many new ovens. However, this hint became explicit, and by 1992 he was attributing the typhus epidemic which swept the camp in the summer of 1942 as the reason for the building campaign. [18] Carlo Mattogno attributes the building campaign to the typhus epidemic and a decision by the camp authorities to greatly expand the population of the camp. [19]


One of the reasons deniers need to make this argument is that they must find a justification for building so many ovens. This argument also involves the amount of bodies these new ovens could dispose of in a 24 hour period.



A report from the Bauleitung in June 1943, after all of the new ovens became operational for at least some period, placed the cremation capacity of all 52 ovens at 4756 per day. [20] Deniers have not totally agreed among themselves on this issue, but Butz and Mattogno place the cremation capacity at about 1000 per day, or 30,000 per month. [21] Mattogno claimed the maximum cremation capacity of the six original ovens was 120 per day, [22] even though he was familiar with evidence from another concentration camp that showed a Topf double muffle oven could burn 52 per day or 26 per muffle. [23]


In August 1942, during the worst period of the typhus epidemic, the Auschwitz-Birkenau camp had 21,451 male prisoners. [24] The information on the female population is missing. However, it is known that the female population was about 8200 in December 1942. [25] This means, according to denier calculations, that the camp authorities were building enough crematorium capacity in the summer of 1942 to incinerate the entire population of the camp in a month. According to the Bauleitung, this was enough capacity to cremate the camp's population in about a week. Even if it is assumed that the Bauleitung's number of 4756 per day was too high, the question arises as to why the camp authorities thought it necessary to have such a high cremation capacity. The highest amount of prisoners registered in the camp was in the summer of 1944 when the total reached slightly more than 92,000. [26]


It is easy to see why deniers are dependent on blaming typhus as the reason for the crematoria building. Without hundreds of thousands of such deaths, there would not be any justification for such a huge building campaign. There can be no doubt that typhus was a major problem for the camp authorities in the summer of 1942. Nearly all of the memoirs on Auschwitz mention the disease. The question is how many people were actually dying from typhus.



http://www.holocaust-history.org/aus...body-disposal/
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 09:36 PM   #57
ronisron
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 12,108
Likes: 2,842 (1,323 Posts)
Default

^ Absolute bullshit, as usual.

Let's ask funeral directors...

http://nfda.org/planning-a-funeral/c.../160.html#long

National Funeral Directors Association;

How hot does the cremation chamber get?

The optimum temperature range is 1400 degrees to 1800 degrees Fahrenheit for the cremation chamber.

How long does it take to cremate a body?

Cremating at the optimum temperature (1400-1800 degrees), the average weighted remains takes 2 to 2 1/2 hours. Several more hours may be required before the cremated remains are available to the family.


There are no such "denier calculations" this is some tired, old bullshit you're dredging up. The Holohoax story says they were gassing 2000 at a time with Zyklon B of all things, in wave after wave at Auschwitz, where the bodies were taken up to the ovens, and according to Holohaox numbers, they were cremating bodies in 10 minutes. Well, by today's standards, they are only able to cremate bodies to ash in 2 - 2 1/2 hours in a crematorium burning at 1400 - 1800 degrees F. The Holohoax numbers claim an oven could cremate 12 -15 bodies in that time. Which is a lie. Proven.

So the lie goes, 2000 at a time, impossibly gassed to death by Zyklon B, herded to the elevators by Jewish guard volunteers, loaded into the ovens by the same, and impossibly cremated at 10 minutes each. Lies. Don't forget the caveat that human fat was used to fire the ovens too... they weren't worried about accountability to this story at all were they? Good thing there are plenty of shills armed with propaganda to attempt (badly) to keep the lie going.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 09:44 PM   #58
truthful
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: East Anglia
Posts: 375
Likes: 5 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
You assume a lot with not much substance.

Oskar, spoke out against Neo Nazi's, long before he was interview by Laurence Ree's.

In 1948 Oskar said this.



In 1994 he said this in response to Neo Nazi's who are trying to justify Nazi's war crimes.



People like you HOPE that no one will believe the Holocaust happened that is the aim of Neo Nazi's in denying the Holocaust, they rely of people on the net forgetting History so they can manipulate their minds.

Every thing Rassiner said has been countered by Forensics and the convergence of evidence.
I don't happen to be a neo Nazi - wrong colour to start with and my politics are for the most part left wing and nobody has manipulated my mind either - certainly not the far right. As for forensics? That's the whole point there aren't any not a single autopsy of anyone dying from gassing. You can continue to spout your lies till you are blue in the face but you know you are losing the battle over this....
__________________
The Revolution Will Not Be Televised
truthful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 10:02 PM   #59
boots
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: OZ
Posts: 15,676
Likes: 432 (307 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
^ Absolute bullshit, as usual.

Let's ask funeral directors...

http://nfda.org/planning-a-funeral/c.../160.html#long

National Funeral Directors Association;

How hot does the cremation chamber get?

The optimum temperature range is 1400 degrees to 1800 degrees Fahrenheit for the cremation chamber.

How long does it take to cremate a body?

Cremating at the optimum temperature (1400-1800 degrees), the average weighted remains takes 2 to 2 1/2 hours. Several more hours may be required before the cremated remains are available to the family.


There are no such "denier calculations" this is some tired, old bullshit you're dredging up. The Holohoax story says they were gassing 2000 at a time with Zyklon B of all things, in wave after wave at Auschwitz, where the bodies were taken up to the ovens, and according to Holohaox numbers, they were cremating bodies in 10 minutes. Well, by today's standards, they are only able to cremate bodies to ash in 2 - 2 1/2 hours in a crematorium burning at 1400 - 1800 degrees F. The Holohoax numbers claim an oven could cremate 12 -15 bodies in that time. Which is a lie. Proven.

So the lie goes, 2000 at a time, impossibly gassed to death by Zyklon B, herded to the elevators by Jewish guard volunteers, loaded into the ovens by the same, and impossibly cremated at 10 minutes each. Lies. Don't forget the caveat that human fat was used to fire the ovens too... they weren't worried about accountability to this story at all were they? Good thing there are plenty of shills armed with propaganda to attempt (badly) to keep the lie going.
Another stupid miss direction, much like you saying Zyklon B takes 2 hours to kill someone.

Holocaust denier's like to misdirect and say that a funeral crematorium which burn at high temperatures to turn as bones to ash were the same oven's the Nazi used, we know this is a lie.

Quote:
The oven were designed by Topfs and son.

Quote:
Prüfer relates that he has told Krone, who has just returned from Auschwitz, that the camp can be provided with enough cremation muffles to bring the cremation capacity up to 2650 per day, or 80,000 per month. However, Prüfer notes: "Mr. K said that this number of muffles is not yet sufficient; we should deliver more ovens as quickly as possible."

Thus, Prüfer has been informed by the Third Reich's Buildings' section that a cremation capacity of slightly less than 1 million per year is not enough for Auschwitz's needs! This is the first document which has emerged before the building of 46 ovens in four crematoria in the Birkenau section of the camp (there were already six ovens in the Auschwitz main camp) which gives a true picture of the homicidal nature of Auschwitz from the perspective of how the SS in Berlin viewed the camp's real cremation needs. The memo categorically refutes Holocaust deniers who claim that the Auschwitz crematoria were merely used for normal sanitary purposes. No denier has ever claimed that normal sanitation would require such an extraordinary cremation capacity. At the time the memo was written, gassing victims were burned in outdoor areas near two provisional gas chambers.



To pass these oven off as being your typical cremation in a furneral home is another misdirection of holocaust denier's.

Quote:
TOPF To J.A. TOPF UND SÖHNE Erfurt, September 8, 1942 Department D IV Our Mark: D IV/Prf./hes In Matters of: Reichsführer SS, Berlin-Lichterfelde-West. Concerning: Krematorium-Auschwitz. Confidential! Secret! 8.9.42 Herr Obersturmführer Krone calls to say that he was summoned to meet with Brigadeführer Kämmer and to report on his inspection of the crematorium in Auschwitz, whence he had returned yesterday. He could make nothing of the facilities at Auschwitz and wanted therefore to inform himself on how many muffles are in operation there at this time and how many ovens with muffles we are building there and are still to be delivered. I told him that at this time 3 double-muffle ovens are in operation, with a capacity of 250 per day. Further, currently under construction are 5 triple muffle ovens with a daily capacity of 800. Today and in the next few days, 2 eight-muffle ovens, each with a daily capacity of 800, will come on consignment, redirected from Mogilew. Mr K said that this number of muffles is not yet sufficient; we should deliver more ovens as quickly as possible. Thus, it is appropriate that I come to Berlin Thursday morning in order to discuss further deliveries with Mr K. I should bring documents on Auschwitz with me, so that the urgent calls can be finally silenced once and for all. I have agreed to the visit for Thursday

http://www.holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/topf/
Quote:
Good thing there are plenty of shills armed with propaganda to attempt (badly) to keep the lie going
ofc, you would say that, you have no credibility, to come out with bs like cyanide doesn't kill someone in 2 min's is ludicrous.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 10:08 PM   #60
jollyolly
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 269
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinochio View Post
.My point is that the past is past get over it.
No doubt the same is being said about nonces in the Whips offices of Westminster.
jollyolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:11 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.