Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Old 28-05-2015, 06:43 PM   #41
3d_4_now

Quote:
Originally Posted by markgobell View Post
Ah, you're back.

The poster who accuses date relationships of being disrespectful ...

My reponse was this:

Did you miss that ?

No, I didn't. Why don't you send your research to the bereaved, see what they think?
3d_4_now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2015, 07:13 PM   #42
markgobell

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3d_4_now View Post
No, I didn't. Why don't you send your research to the bereaved, see what they think?
My question was rhetorical, clearly.

You just chose to selectively quote from my reply and thereby dodge any response to it.

Just like you did again, just then.

Asking the bereaved would be a tad risky, since I don't know them, nor would I presume to intrude on their loss in any way.

Besides, it's not them that made the claim that date relationships are disrespectful and belittling.

T'was you, so, in a fair and equitable world, t'would be you that should support the claim ...

Maybe you'd care to elucidate ?

Last edited by markgobell; 28-05-2015 at 07:59 PM.
markgobell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2015, 07:20 PM   #43
3d_4_now

Quote:

Maybe you'd care to elucidate ?

I'd care to do no such thing. Enjoy your evening.
3d_4_now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2015, 07:40 PM   #44
markgobell

Quelle surprise.

You aver some kind of bizarre, metaphysical effect from expressing a number of weeks from one event to another.

You dodge any and all opportunity to support or at least attempt an explanation of your incomprehensible assertion.

Then run a mile when push come to shove.

Maybe you'd be better off occupying your fingers with other things in future, unless of course, you don't mind making yourself look foolish.

Or maybe you're just used to spouting off nonsense and getting away with it.

Regardless, half baked, emotional knee jerks, such as yours, really do require your attention at some point.

The reason for them lies within you and nobody else.

Perhaps next time you feel a reaction coming on, you might consider delaying gratification and per chance, address the subject in hand, rather than yield to your dissonance by resorting to ad homs.

Last edited by markgobell; 29-05-2015 at 06:27 AM.
Old 29-05-2015, 12:50 PM   #45
annieapple
Inactive

I feel sorry for this Jed as much as I feel sorry for his victims. It would appear he had a tough time as a child and your beloved siblings being taken into care must have been extremely painful. He may have tried to love his new sister but could not get past how she replaced the lost siblings. If Mum made a better job of parenting her, resentment would build up. It is very sad for all concerned.
annieapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2015, 02:18 PM   #46
markgobell

Quote:
Originally Posted by annieapple View Post

28-05-2015, 06:46 PM

So, can all this number crunchin solve or stop owt?

I've got 4 nines in my date of birth so am I the upside down devil plus 1?

Full of understanding and humanity that. Clearly ...

Quote:

29-05-2015, 01:50 PM

I feel sorry for this Jed as much as I feel sorry for his victims. It would appear he had a tough time as a child and your beloved siblings being taken into care must have been extremely painful. He may have tried to love his new sister but could not get past how she replaced the lost siblings. If Mum made a better job of parenting her, resentment would build up. It is very sad for all concerned.

Very touching, I'm sure.

Seems like you've swallowed the media narrative and added some extra psychological assumptions of your own.

You piled into "this murder" thread yesterday, with the sole objective of taking the piss.

Today you're all full of woe. Apparently.

Have you just remembered or been reminded to show some humanity Annie ?

It was a murder yesterday, when you first showed the world your natural contribution.

Last edited by markgobell; 29-05-2015 at 02:21 PM.
Old 29-05-2015, 02:34 PM   #47
markgobell

According to The Mirror, the first, original "Jed Allen" facebook page has now been "memorialised".

It is the second Facebook page, carrying the name of Jed Allen that still exists.

Not that the Mirror readers will know that from this "piece" ...

Quote:

Daily Mirror: Jed Allen Facebook page memorialised by social network site five days after he slaughtered his family

08:18, 28 May 2015

By Sam Rkaina

Jed Allen Remembered facebook

Jed Allen has had his Facebook page memorialised by the social network site.

The 21-year-old stabbed his step-dad Philip Howard, 44, to death along with his mother Jan Jordon and six-year-old sister Derrin in Didcot, Oxfordshire last weekend.

His body was found after a police manhunt over the bank holiday and a post mortem into his death is due to take place later this week.

The council groundsman had two Facebook profiles, but it is the more recently updated one that has been memorialised.

Memorialising an account means that the profile won't appear in "public spaces", such as birthday reminders, searches or the "People You May Know" panel.

It also means that no one can log into the dead person's account or change, add or delete existing content or contacts.

This process doesn't happen automatically; one of Allen's family members or friends must have made a request to Facebook to memorialise his Facebook account.

The social networking giant says that it takes "measures to protect the privacy of the deceased person by securing the account".

It also places the word "remembering" before a person's name in order to give the owner of the account some dignity after death.

A number of pictures and timeline entries appear to have been removed from the profile, with the main images appearing on the page being of Allen and his friends.

It isn't the first time a killer has had their profile memorialised posthumously, as the same thing happened to Germanwings co-pilot Andreas Lubtiz.

Facebook won't discuss the details of individual accounts.

Quote:

A number of pictures and timeline entries appear to have been removed from the profile

Quote:

This process doesn't happen automatically; one of Allen's family members or friends must have made a request to Facebook to memorialise his Facebook account.

Link = https://www.facebook.com/andreas.lubitz.3

So, to illustrate "Jed Allen's" memorialised Facebook page, the Mirror links to a "not found" Facebook URL which contains the name of the alleged co-pilot of Germanwings Flight 9525 ...

Not a memorialised Facebook account for andreas.lubitz.3

Or a memorialised Facebook account for Jed Allen.

At least it is now admitted that there were two Facebook pages attributed to Jed Allen.

Curious that we couldn't be told that before.

And still no sign of the original Facebook page, memorialised or not ...

If this statement is accurate:

Quote:

The council groundsman had two Facebook profiles, but it is the more recently updated one that has been memorialised.

Then that would mean that the original Facebook page was updated more recently than the one still available.

The one still available is the new account created because, whomever was posting to it, said, that the password for the previous one was lost.

So, either he remembered his password from the grave, logged on and "removed a number of pictures and timeline entries", or, if true, someone else has his logon details for the original page.

The Mirror picture above suggests that a Facebook search for "Jed Allen" results in the image above.

Which it doesn't.

The second Jed Allen Facebook page is still available:

https://www.facebook.com/jed.allen.714?fref=ts

So, why hasn't this Facebook account been "memorialised" ?

Quote:

It also means that no one can log into the dead person's account or change, add or delete existing content or contacts.

But "someone" still could log on and change the details of the currently available second "Jed Allen" Facebook account.

But that's the one they don't mind us still seeing.

Clearly ...

Last edited by markgobell; 29-05-2015 at 03:12 PM.
Old 29-05-2015, 06:02 PM   #48
annieapple
Inactive

Quote:
Full of understanding and humanity that. Clearly ...

Very touching, I'm sure.

Seems like you've swallowed the media narrative and added some extra psychological assumptions of your own.

You piled into "this murder" thread yesterday, with the sole objective of taking the piss.

Today you're all full of woe. Apparently.

Have you just remembered or been reminded to show some humanity Annie ?

It was a murder yesterday, when you first showed the world your natural contribution.

Piss out of you. Not the people involved in the tragedy. Stop the histrionic flowered up language, trying to sound clever. Narrative is Russell Brand's favourite word, which he adds to his flowery, histrionic language. If what you are trying to tell us has any standing, it wouldn't need flowering up and would be clearer in plain speak. The numbers are of no use when the horse has already bolted so no, saying what's happened after an event instead of before is pointless. Unless you are trying to impress.
Old 30-05-2015, 05:21 AM   #49
markgobell

Quote:
Piss out of you. Not the people involved in the tragedy. Stop the histrionic flowered up language, trying to sound clever. Narrative is Russell Brand's favourite word, which he adds to his flowery, histrionic language. If what you are trying to tell us has any standing, it wouldn't need flowering up and would be clearer in plain speak. The numbers are of no use when the horse has already bolted so no, saying what's happened after an event instead of before is pointless. Unless you are trying to impress.
Thanks for clarifying the intention of your original post.

It appeared you were taking the piss out of the numbers in the date relationships, posting your numeric nonsense as you did.

In the light of your clarification, maybe you could now explain to the world why you felt the need to "take the piss" out of someone who is sharing information.

As for flowery language, I really will try to moderate that, just for you, since you've given me a cease and desist order.

Also noted is your preference to start your most valuable contribution with a poor attempt at denigration and only after that, try to maintain some pretence of your faux compassion.

A truly compassionate person, whose overriding reaction to the event was emotional, would find no room for first taking the piss out of someone else would they.

It was a triple murder event when you chose to take the piss out of me, rather than give voice to your apparent latent compassion.

Your opinion on the value of information about an event after the event has happened is also noted.

Which rather suggests that you, who clearly feels strongly enough about that issue to post two negative comments about it, will, in short order, stop posting altogether.

Unless you're about to start sharing your crystal ball insights into world events that is ...

Perhaps you could explain why you consider this information, is of no use, in the context of trying to understand the Wolverine Didcot Murders narrative:

Quote:

From the USA release date of "The Wolverine" on 26 July 2013 to the "Wolverine" Didcot Murders on 23 May 2015 is:

= 666 days

I do hope that the above, is not too flowery or histrionic for you ...

I'm struggling to think of a way of presenting it more plainly...

Thank you for your most valuable contribution to the thread, but, at the risk of further alienating you, the only value of your contribution so far, is that the audience learns more about you, rather than the narrative of the Didcot murders, which is, after all, what the thread is about.

If you really do feel the need to publicise to the world your apparent emotions about tragedies such as this, then maybe you should open up a thread for that very subject.

There you could publicise your latent compassion for every tragedy that ever happens.

You could have your own special thread, for folk who have just remembered to publicise their compassion, after they have tried, rather miserably, to take the piss out of someone else ...

I'm guessing that the verbiage there might be a tad flowery for you though and some of it will be couched in pseudo-psycho-babble nonsense from minds infected by media narratives ...

But at least, there you probably wouldn't encounter the word "narrative" ...

Last edited by markgobell; 30-05-2015 at 06:26 AM.
Old 30-05-2015, 05:35 AM   #50
lancaster

Mark,

You have clearly got too much time on your hands!

L
lancaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2015, 05:55 AM   #51
venusbloo
Inactive

Mark,
I've read your posts on this thread and I can't help but point out that they're all guff and no substance, anyone can use numbers like you have to try to prove something or to link something. But you have PROVED nothing at all except you have a dictionary and have a liking for using flowery script when far fewer words would get your point across.
There are a lot of very intelligent people on this forum so you are impressing no one with your Barbara Cartland-esque postings.
venusbloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2015, 06:34 AM   #52
markgobell

Blimey, the flowery theme is an issue I see.

The language police ?

Thanks folks.

Now about these date relationships ...

Facebook accounts ...

Train times ...

Plain enough ?

Last edited by markgobell; 30-05-2015 at 07:39 AM.
Old 30-05-2015, 06:53 AM   #53
markgobell

All guff and no substance ... says Venusbloo ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusbloo View Post

Mark,

I've read your posts on this thread and I can't help but point out that they're all guff and no substance, anyone can use numbers like you have to try to prove something or to link something. But you have PROVED nothing at all except you have a dictionary and have a liking for using flowery script when far fewer words would get your point across.
There are a lot of very intelligent people on this forum so you are impressing no one with your Barbara Cartland-esque postings.

Language & content police: The scores are in ...

Flowery: 2/10

Guffy: 10/10

Non-substantial: 10/10

The date relationships elsewhere need to be taken into account, not just those posted on this thread.

There's lots and lots of others that you might need to consider before you publicise the conclusion of your forensic analysis.

Which, by the way, you have not supported whatsoever.

So, all we have is your opinion vs volumes of examples ...

Please do share with the world how you arrived at your "all guff and no substance" conclusion ...

Otherwise, you might run the risk of being accused of projection, in a guffy, non-substantial kind of way ...

Last edited by markgobell; 30-05-2015 at 07:18 AM.
Old 30-05-2015, 07:04 AM   #54
annieapple
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancaster View Post
Mark,

You have clearly got too much time on your hands!

L
Old 30-05-2015, 08:37 AM   #55
pinkneon
Inactive

Carry on Mark. Finding posts v interesting. The 666 one is bizarre.

Seriously - whatever happened to a freedom to analyse your thoughts on this forum? Too many people ready to shout down anything not 'normal'. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Too many opinionated here. I've experienced this myself here and it pushes people away.

Users seem to forget that this is somewhere you can contribute conspiracy-driven thought-set - no? Just no need for attacks.

Peace
pinkneon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2015, 08:43 AM   #56
venusbloo
Inactive

Quote:
All guff and no substance ... says Venusbloo ...

Language & content police: The scores are in ...

Flowery: 2/10

Guffy: 10/10

Non-substantial: 10/10

The date relationships elsewhere need to be taken into account, not just those posted on this thread.

There's lots and lots of others that you might need to consider before you publicise the conclusion of your forensic analysis.

Which, by the way, you have not supported whatsoever.

So, all we have is your opinion vs volumes of examples ...

Please do share with the world how you arrived at your "all guff and no substance" conclusion ...

Otherwise, you might run the risk of being accused of projection, in a guffy, non-substantial kind of way ...

Well, first of all numbers....so what? We can all sit there and go on about numbers, what point are you making with them? What proof do you have that they mean something to a group of people? Why would "they" have someone kill people and then himself to get some numbers?
When is this group of people, who are like some spooky Carol Vordermans, going to show themselves or when is their "plan" or whatever, going to come to fruition? Why go to all these lengths in the first place-surely these powerful people could do whatever they want whenever they choose if they can do all of the things that are attributed to them?

Last edited by venusbloo; 30-05-2015 at 08:44 AM.
Old 30-05-2015, 08:47 AM   #57
venusbloo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkneon View Post

Seriously - whatever happened to a freedom to analyse your thoughts on this forum?
But this goes both ways! Shouldn't people be able to question people on their thoughts without being labelled as a shill etc?
Old 30-05-2015, 08:54 AM   #58
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkneon View Post
Carry on Mark. Finding posts v interesting. The 666 one is bizarre.

Seriously - whatever happened to a freedom to analyse your thoughts on this forum? Too many people ready to shout down anything not 'normal'. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Too many opinionated here. I've experienced this myself here and it pushes people away.

Users seem to forget that this is somewhere you can contribute conspiracy-driven thought-set - no? Just no need for attacks.

Peace
Surely its a discussion forum? if no input is needed or wanted then a blog might be better?
I try to understand these types of thread and nope dont get them at all. But you rarely get explanations, its like the OP is saying.. I get it, why cant you? If the majority are saying "it does not make sense" then maybe it doesn't
Old 30-05-2015, 09:38 AM   #59
pinkneon
Inactive

Fair enough. Just seems members are keen to dismiss opinion - school-ground antics. JMO. How it read when I read the post this morning - haven't been on here for a couple of months..

As you were!
pinkneon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2015, 10:39 AM   #60
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
I know who he is. I want to know what his reasoning is for doubting the story as it is thus far, and why he doubts the son might be the culprit.
He is just saying that there should be a trial, and that all avenues should be carefully scrutinised and a verdict bought forward from an investigation of all evidence rather than close the case without any specific proofs being found and made public by the police.

He is providing an alternative perspective and suggesting that we shouldn't just be believing the police and coroner without being able to view all the facts that are pertinent to the case.

Here you seem to be suggesting that we should simply believe the official story and not question anything - this is becoming a bit of a trait in your posts - confusing.

i'm not convinced that Jed Allen isn't the culprit of these murders, but surely a full investigation and a trial, looking at all the evidence and motives etc is the only way to be conclusively sure.

Last edited by The Mighty Zhiba; 30-05-2015 at 10:48 AM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote