Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Have a Laugh

Old 14-08-2016, 10:16 PM   #41
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakes View Post
lol a form of script....a placement between the edge of a paper and it's counter edge. A consideration of balance when viewing good and evil. An idea which permutes as lack but values its own notion as plenty!

A GOD which is of empathy.......rather than a GOD of love

not in this formed and pre sent consideration....

So another fake conspiracy to make this post on topic.......the vibrations you feel within are only a remnant of your current form rather than the start of your yet to be perceived and fulfilled future.
I didn't say anything about vibrations. Indeed, with full knowledge it's the lack of any coherent vibrations that means one has to will the love oneself. But the singularity is singular, and as such there is no reason not to.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2016, 01:33 AM   #42
derekbuttery

Quote:
Depends on which 'god' you are invoking in your will!
or which 'god'-thing is being forced upon our will..?
Old 15-08-2016, 08:41 AM   #43
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsallundercontrol View Post
A likely story, next you'll be expecting me to know what I'm talking about. I've made it pretty clear I don't want a reasonable discussion and I also find your claim of 'family-sized tins' of jammie dodgers highly dubious.

I suspect you're probably enjoying some government high grade form of dodger right now, maybe with tea,
Enjoy your biscuits decode enjoy......

On topic......
Genetically modified muslims or something like that probably.
Scary hats
OK, full disclosure: I'm a sales representative for the makers of jammie dodgers, and I've been specifically instructed to canvass on the 'Have A Laugh sub-forum of DIF.

(Actually, that's an EXCELLENT conspiracy theory)
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2016, 09:11 AM   #44
kylo ren
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
Scientists will finally crack the code explaining why the top biscuit in a pack is always broken. Likely to be a thermodynamic problem that mainly affects jammie dodgers.
I don't think that it is a thermodynamic issue, but quantum particle and wave / Schrödinger's cat theory.

The biscuit (or in my own experiments into the same) Polo is both broken and whole at the same time, it is the act of opening and observing that defines the state.

It is a purposeful representation of chaos theory, the aim of which is to create a string of chain reactions where the unstable particles (Polo's / Rich Tea / jammie dodgers etc.) create more unstable particles of energy (fuming and anger) that will eventually cause an atomic explosion that will destroy the whole planet.

I have also experienced this to a lesser degree in Rolos. Sometimes the first Rolo contains no caramel!.

Also, when you open a pack of crisps, if ever you find no crisp dust in the bottom, Christ is born again.

Quote:
That God loves you

Oh sorry that was done thousands of years ago....
Or that Jesus was a Jew.
kylo ren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2016, 09:44 AM   #45
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylo ren View Post
I don't think that it is a thermodynamic issue, but quantum particle and wave / Schrödinger's cat theory.

The biscuit (or in my own experiments into the same) Polo is both broken and whole at the same time, it is the act of opening and observing that defines the state.

It is a purposeful representation of chaos theory, the aim of which is to create a string of chain reactions where the unstable particles (Polo's / Rich Tea / jammie dodgers etc.) create more unstable particles of energy (fuming and anger) that will eventually cause an atomic explosion that will destroy the whole planet.

I have also experienced this to a lesser degree in Rolos. Sometimes the first Rolo contains no caramel!.

Also, when you open a pack of crisps, if ever you find no crisp dust in the bottom, Christ is born again.
Jesus Crisp? I think that works.

But going back to those jam-infused snacks. It's quite possible that unseen entities would feed upon the emotions of despair evoked by the inconsistency of the top biscuit; or indeed, the lack of caramel in the initial Rolo. Which is why as a rule I never give anyone my last one, though I'm happy to offer them the first.

Then we've got Starburst. I'm quite certain the prevalence of lime flavoured ones in packets of recent years will be revealed as a furtive elite plan to advance the green agenda.
Old 26-08-2016, 09:14 AM   #46
decode reality
Inactive

Someone will find microchips in Pringles.
Old 26-08-2016, 01:17 PM   #47
kylo ren
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
Someone will find microchips in Pringles.
I was reading that some poster found a microchip in their cornflakes!

And a pal of mine once sneezed one out! A microchip, not a cornflake!

Last edited by kylo ren; 26-08-2016 at 08:45 PM.
kylo ren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 03:57 PM   #48
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylo ren View Post

I was reading that some poster found a microchip in their cornflakes!

And a pal of mine once sneeed one out! A microchip, not a cornflake!
Fortunately for me, I was always an Alpen man.
Old 27-08-2016, 10:50 AM   #49
baboshka1
Inactive

In a few years to come countries will be paying for the weather, rain sun etc, thats whats chemtrailing is all about really
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote