Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

View Poll Results: Do you like living in this reality?
Yes 8 5.48%
Most of the time yes 15 10.27%
Yes and no 38 26.03%
Most of the time no 34 23.29%
No 51 34.93%
Voters: 146. You may not vote on this poll

Old 28-10-2013, 03:46 AM   #21
sh3lly

I do not like it at all. No one has any REAL answers. I haven't found any real answers. It just sucks.
Old 28-10-2013, 09:04 AM   #22
happiness2bliss

i don't like the whole blood/pain/death aspect of it
happiness2bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2013, 02:11 PM   #23
torus
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh3lly View Post
I do not like it at all. No one has any REAL answers. I haven't found any real answers. It just sucks.
Not an answer, just a hug for (((sh3lly)))
torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2013, 04:44 PM   #24
truth seeker 09

Question

Do you feel that this 3D reality/physicality is becoming more and more heavier, sharper?

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 13-11-2013 at 04:46 PM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2013, 04:53 PM   #25
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

Do you like living in this reality?

I cant answer this question. Reality is dependant on the angle that I view it from. I change my angle of perception and reality changes with it.
It's like trying to grab the soap in the bath. Every time I grab it to look, it slips away. I don't like all the fear B/S that we have pushed upon us, but there are so many brilliant, beautiful and amazing things in this world that lets face it, we all take for granted and mostly don't acknowledge.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2013, 05:11 PM   #26
truthspoon
Banned

This reality is like France. A great place but it's a shame about the people.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2014, 04:55 PM   #27
truth seeker 09

Bump
Old 24-01-2014, 05:26 PM   #28
cody2

Nope, don't like it at all, it's not great when experiencing constant physical pain
cody2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2014, 01:50 AM   #29
white light

Pain is the flipside to pleasure. Can't have one without the other and can't have a mortal life without both. It's vexing that some people get more of one than the other though.

If we were non corporeal beings life might be a bit dull.

However, how many times have you cut yourself and only felt the pain when you've noticed the cut?.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2014, 11:09 PM   #30
fishonwheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
This reality is like France. A great place but it's a shame about the people.
I guess the Georgia Guidstones have a point then...

Oh your new blog looks superb. The lay out and color scheme can only be described as "matrix." Wonderful photography of ruins and holy sites. The posts are something I'll have to slowly explore...that one under propaganda looks good atm...something about Hollywood and Hitler.
fishonwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 04:10 PM   #31
kung boa
Inactive

No.

I think I have always felt that this place is not for me.
I was even late in labor. Maybe I didn't want to come to this place.

Sure there's good things like the beauty of nature, good company if you can find it, movies, music, weed and other things I like but somehow I just wish there was more of something.

Or maybe it's just that I get bored whit things easily and don't have enough money to try everything that is available here.
kung boa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 01:44 PM   #32
spoons

Location: A crumbling shithole subject to the will of a delusional control freak from afar.

I'd be happier with this reality if it'd stop pissing about with causality.

In understanding the "how and why" about so much of this, I can only let others figure it out for themselves for telling them will only make them run further away from understanding.
spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 03:05 PM   #33
truth seeker 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoons View Post
I'd be happier with this reality if it'd stop pissing about with causality.
For example?
Old 06-02-2014, 01:02 AM   #34
spoons

Location: A crumbling shithole subject to the will of a delusional control freak from afar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
For example?
Conversations that five minutes later people swear blind didn't happen, telephone calls received that were never made, moving an object from room to another only to find it back where it was, interaction that seems to be little more than firing blanks, those people who ask you what you said when you said nothing and an unfit person who somehow manages to descend three floors in less than five seconds.

In understanding the "how and why" about so much of this, I can only let others figure it out for themselves for telling them will only make them run further away from understanding.
Old 06-02-2014, 06:49 AM   #35
fishonwheels

Quote:
Conversations that five minutes later people swear blind didn't happen, telephone calls received that were never made, moving an object from room to another only to find it back where it was, interaction that seems to be little more than firing blanks, those people who ask you what you said when you said nothing and an unfit person who somehow manages to descend three floors in less than five seconds.
describe in more details.
Old 06-02-2014, 07:15 AM   #36
takhisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurk View Post
Earth is a paradise and physicality is worth the experience i guess. The system however is a burden and is already past its usefulness and it must go.
i dont agree it is not paradise, i dont see how anyone can believe it is .. if it was paradise no one would be working, we wouldnt be consuming posion laced food, if this was paradise no one would be homeless, there would be no war, there would be no cold weather, there would be no hunger ,paradise to myself would not have any of those negative things .. so logically this is not paradise .. that is my view i am sure others will not agree but think about it and you can clearly see its not paradise
takhisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 11:09 AM   #37
spoons

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishonwheels View Post
describe in more details.
Action has an effect, right? Well it's the case with those instances. Until the back is turned to action or person. Like the action was simply cut from history.

I've spoken to a few people having this "problem" and experienced it myself to some degree, and the discrepancies appear to house centred, as if inside is not the same universe as outside. It doesn't happen with everything all the time, but it is happening enough for me to notice. It's interesting to note that those involved are somewhat socially isolated at the moment (practically hermits) and I've been spending time with them, which seems to lend some credibility to observation and perception ideas being floated around of late.

Old 06-02-2014, 11:38 AM   #38
fishonwheels

Quote:
Action has an effect, right? Well it's the case with those instances. Until the back is turned to action or person. Like the action was simply cut from history.

I've spoken to a few people having this "problem" and experienced it myself to some degree, and the discrepancies appear to house centred, as if inside is not the same universe as outside. It doesn't happen with everything all the time, but it is happening enough for me to notice. It's interesting to note that those involved are somewhat socially isolated at the moment (practically hermits) and I've been spending time with them, which seems to lend some credibility to observation and perception ideas being floated around of late.
What about the time the quadraplegic fell through three floors in five seconds? What happened there?
Old 06-02-2014, 11:42 AM   #39
platyphylla
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusthead View Post
I realise that people on this forum seek to attain what they see as states of higher consciousness. There is nothing wrong with that.

However when you wake up in the morning, the reality that confronts you is what you will inevitably see, hear, touch, taste and smell for most of your life.

Your experience can be one of misery and servitude. It's up to you. Some people like a good whinge. It's cathartic.

Personally I have a choice whether I am miserable or not - If this reality is some sort of holographic prison then I am not sure why our masters created places where I can sit on my own in magnificent natural beauty at the top of mountains and survey the world at my leisure. Sometimes I do not see any people for days. All I can hear is the rushing breeze in the air.

If you want to live in an oppressive concrete environment full of traffic, consumerism and advertising then you are free to do so.

Or you could simply meditate or something.

All of the above are the same reality. It's your choice.
Very excellent post.

No matter what is actually going on with life (for me personally, there is no 'holographic' realm or any of that, we're just here and that's that, but i'd prefer not to argue that moot point.) the reality is whatever we're actually experiencing.

If it feels, looks, tastes and smells real, then that is a reality.

I don't like the place i live in, but my life is fine most of the time because i can choose to be away from people and situations i don't like by sitting indoors or fucking off to some secluded area.
platyphylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 11:55 AM   #40
andy1033

No, i think of others as rats in monkey suits and have nout to do with them ever.

So no, i like nature, and small animals, and i hate humans absolutely. I have nout in common with the sex mad violence mad rats in monkey suits that most are. Humans are disgusting scum, whom just want to destroy any other life they can, and know it all, lol

I do not call myself miserable, i call myself and state, same. Meaning i am just always the same emotion, and it neither has highs or lows, just being in some same state always.

So you cannot speak for others, i only speak for myself. All people should understand they can never speak for others but themselves, and although i think all other humans are rats in monkey suits, i do not ever try to speak for them, as they have nout in common with me.

Last edited by andy1033; 06-02-2014 at 12:00 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote