Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 13-04-2014, 04:07 PM   #21
gambler187

Thought all re-assesments were suspended ? Knew the Tory Scum wouldn't let that happen.
gambler187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2014, 07:18 PM   #22
davus

Location: Under the Radar, Over the counter, Up the junction and through the keyhole.

It appears that ATOS will continue to assess people in N Ireland under a separate contract.
davus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2014, 10:06 PM   #23
steppewar
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyver View Post
What is your youtube channel? As in what is its name?
It's this one, currently on 954,000 views. A couple more mad videos and it will surely go over 1 million easily.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_m...rLYErAya-g_jkg
steppewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2014, 06:28 AM   #24
truepositive

You cant possibly go wrong with more cat videos
truepositive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2014, 06:37 AM   #25
kaiser

Thats Steppe, saving the world catvideo by catvideo.
For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2014, 09:08 AM   #26
steppewar
Eternal Member

I've got my ATOS medical in 2 weeks, and coincidentally, my mental and physical health is the worst it's been for 20 years.

Normally, you have to spice up your symptoms to avoid JSA and slave workfare.

Don't think I'll need to this time though.

My doc won't give me valium, so I've been taking 20 Kalms a day. Far better than booze and you can buy them in Tesco dirt cheap. 200 for £7.

You are only supposed to have 6 a day though. 20 a day nearly puts you in a coma, but totally numbs my wrecked head.

Alcohol doesn't really work on me anymore, so I've decided to become a pillhead rather than a pisshead.
Old 17-04-2014, 09:13 AM   #27
kaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by steppewar View Post
I've got my ATOS medical in 2 weeks, and coincidentally, my mental and physical health is the worst it's been for 20 years.

My doc won't give me valium, so I've been taking 20 Kalms a day. Far better than booze and you can buy them in Tesco dirt cheap. 200 for £7.

You are only supposed to have 6 a day though. 20 a day nearly puts you in a coma, but totally numbs my wrecked head.

Alcohol doesn't really work on me anymore, so I've decided to become a pillhead rather than a pisshead.
Not sure whats in Kalms tried them years ago but gotta be better for you than alcohol because the booze will make you anxious to mate.

I got that ingeus thing today, can see a sanction coming not taking any crap from the "health care professional"
For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.
Old 17-04-2014, 09:30 AM   #28
steppewar
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser View Post
Not sure whats in Kalms tried them years ago but gotta be better for you than alcohol because the booze will make you anxious to mate.

I got that ingeus thing today, can see a sanction coming not taking any crap from the "health care professional"
Ingeus is bad enough, I think there's one even worse than that, but can't remember the name.

If you take enough Kalms you can easily sleep for 18 hours a day.

Even when awake they relax you if you cane them enough.

I only smoke outside, but cos I am so fucked, I only have 1 a day now, even though mentally I reckon 2 to 3 a day is OK.

If I lose my ATOS appeal, I'm going to book myself in to the local nut house.

Think I should already be in there to be honest.
Old 17-04-2014, 09:39 AM   #29
kaiser

Quote:
Ingeus is bad enough, I think there's one even worse than that, but can't remember the name.

I only smoke outside, but cos I am so fucked, I only have 1 a day now, even though mentally I reckon 2 to 3 a day is OK.

You wont lose Steppe, your to informed for that to happen just remeber to remind the NHS doctor in the room with the judge that a health care professional from ATOS is undermining him and his colleagues in the nhs they know it already and given ATOS have left they have already shown there incompetence and vial behavour for what it is, you have the momentum now my friend just need to encourage the doctor to persuade the judge .

but

If you lose it doesnt matter for you so no need to get anxious Steppe, you might get angry at losing a battle with the DWP but the war rages on although you ca chooses to step outside of it anytime you like so dont make yourself sick needlessly because that is a true indicator of insanity!

Today im going to tell this lot I have a GP and consultant who is managing my condition thankyou and theres nothing you can do. I dont think it will go down well but im sticking to my guns. They reckon to start with they will take away the wrag payment as a sanction but they can have it ive learned to exist well on the little income and no foodbank needed.

Now choose; Red or Blue.

Last edited by kaiser; 17-04-2014 at 09:42 AM.
Old 18-04-2014, 05:45 PM   #30
kaiser

Quote:

How did the appeal go Steppe have pm'd you.

My ingeus meeting was a bit of a waste of time the HCP said there was nothing to do after a minute when i had refused to accept her "help" by not signing the consent form to accept her as a health advisor, i already have a good team see in my GP and consultant dontneed any more help theres nothing can be done for me im broken and the nhs cant fix me if they wanted to i need at leaset 4 new vertebrae..

Now choose; Red or Blue.

Last edited by kaiser; 18-04-2014 at 05:46 PM.
Old 18-04-2014, 06:19 PM   #31
troofyoof

Quote:
I've just had a letter and have to go for a 'medical' on May 1st.

I sent my form to them in early November 2013 so after 5 months I am quite surprised to have to visit these cunts again.

Luckily for me my parents have said they will give me £100 a week for life if I loose.

I will win though, will appeal if I have have to and then sue these bastards for stress for as much as I can.

THIS IS A FIGHT TO THE FUCKING DEATH.
You are the type of sponger they are trying to get rid of,if you cant work and have no family then you should be claiming benefits,you have family so you shouldn't be involved with Atos.
troofyoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2014, 12:14 PM   #32
steppewar
Eternal Member

Default ATOS ESA medical yet again

Last year I had an ESA medical, probably exaggerated my physical and mental conditions by about 10%, just to try and stay on it, which I did, in the support group.

This time, in about 10 days though (in yet another ATOS medical), I am going to have to understate my true physical and mental state or they will definitely think I am bullshitting, as I'm a lot worse than I was last year on every level.

It seems to me that telling the 100% truth gets you nowhere and unjustly punished for it.

Also, if I was forced to sign on I think the JSA would look at my record, laugh and say, "Fuck off".

Most people don't realise that when folks apply for JSA, the Job Centre is not obliged to accept your claim if they think you have no chance of getting a job. I am at the top of the premier league in this category. The mad thing is, in this situation, the Job Centre then tell you to apply for ESA.

Meanwhile you have no money, end up starving, even sicker than before, and end up in hospital costing the taxpayer 100 times as much money.

Iain Cuntan Smith should be in a lunatic asylum, with his insane economic policies, never mind his bloodthirsty diet for the destruction of the ill and the poor.

Last edited by steppewar; 22-04-2014 at 12:27 PM.
Old 22-04-2014, 12:54 PM   #33
greatdayforfreedom

Quote:

Luckily for me my parents have said they will give me £100 a week for life if I loose.
You are in a fortunate position. You are lucky to have support like that. There are plenty of people that would envy you, having financial support from family. There are people alone that are really struggling to survive.
greatdayforfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2014, 03:53 PM   #34
elshaper
Inactive

Default A tip

When attending your assessment, you do have say in who sees you.
Use your intuition to weed out losers (assessor) from genuine one and you can always ask for someone else if you assess the assossor to be a loser. I did this. Especially, if you are suffering from MH, you don't want to be assessed by a physio who has no idea about your condition. They are not trained to recognise signs of symptoms which make your life difficult. They are trained on muscular/skeletal conditions!! For example, if you are male and you get a loser female assessor then you can cop out by saying you request a male assseor or a nurse etc until the one you meet the one who is willing to listen and understand you. I learned this from observing a loser. In fact, he even suggested if I wanted to see another assessor. I hope I didn't give a traumatic experience. Probably wanted to get off work early tbh.

Another thing, although assessors have a file on you which reveals everything about you e.g. address, dob, your condition etc but when you ask loser assessor their name, they get nervous. For some reason, they have an issue giving you their name. Ask for their qualifications and name and write it down on the paper before the assessment starts. If they hesitate, think of it as a warning.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 07:18 AM   #35
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

A mum-of-one suffering from severe mental illness died without any money after her disability benefits dried up.

Annette Francis, 30, was found dead at her Garston home two weeks ago, leaving behind 11-year-old son Kieron.

Her distraught family say Annette was let down by the authorities in the months leading up to her death.

At the time of the tragedy, Annette had spent six months without receiving a single penny in benefits, her aunt Ann Sorotos claims.

She told the ECHO: “Annette was penniless because she had no money coming in from the benefits people.

“I’m disgusted with them and think Annette was really badly let down.”

Annette suffered from a mental illness similar to bipolar disorder and was unable to hold down a job.

Mrs Sorotos, from Childwall, who has taken care of Kieron since her niece’s death, continued: “She had very bad mental health problems and struggled to cope day to day.”

Last autumn Annette stopped receiving disability living allowance (DLA), which she had been paid for around 10 years, after the benefit was scrapped by the Government.

She then applied for personal independence payment (PIP), the replacement for DLA, in October – but the cash never arrived before her death six months later.

Mrs Sorotos said: “She never got any of her PIP money. Up to the day she died she never got it.

“What was she meant to live off in the meantime?

“I had to keep telling her to get down to the job centre to keep the pressure on.

“It caused her a lot of stress. She couldn’t afford to get the bus down to come and see her son who was staying with me before she died.”

It is not known how Annette died. Her family are still waiting for the results of toxicology tests. A full inquest into the death will then be carried out by a coroner.

Her body was found after a friend went round to her flat on the morning of May 22. She had died some time during the previous night.

Mrs Sorotos said: “The system has really let Annette down, but my biggest concern now is looking after Kieron. He needs to come first.

“Annette was crying out for help because she needed her benefits.

“She even texted her social worker saying ‘I need help’. She needed a lot more support.

“I tried to help her as well as I could but she was let down every step of the way.

“I am heartbroken. We just can’t get our heads round it. Annette was a really bubbly, lovely person but she varied day to day because of her mental illness.

“I want the benefits authorities to get their act together and stop other people with mental health issues from going through the same problems.

“I want the system changed so it doesn’t fail anyone else.”

Mrs Sorotos is now calling on the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), which processes benefits claims, to hand over Annette’s unpaid PIP money so it can be placed in a trust fund and given to Kieron when he turns 18.

Annette’s local MP, Garston and Halewood’s Maria Eagle, slammed the DWP in the wake of the tragedy.

She said: “I am shocked but unfortunately not surprised to hear of PIP applications taking this length of time to determine.

“To the extent that this causes severe difficulties for vulnerable people, it is utterly deplorable.

“The DWP should get their act together on PIP as soon as possible because frequently people like Annette are in no position to look after their own interests as well as those in good health may be able to.”

A DWP spokesman said: “It would be inappropriate to comment on this case at this time. We are committed to getting PIP claims processed as quickly as possible.” PIP can be worth up to £550 a month.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/...o-died-7232928

Frankie Boyle
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 11:04 AM   #36
blue2

Y not see if any assistance on www.benefitsandwork.co.uk
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 12:58 AM   #37
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

New Zealand: claimant shoots dead person dealing with claims

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/1046...urton-shooting

Frankie Boyle
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2017, 12:21 AM   #38
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:

Never knew, thanks steppe.

Can you believe? After all that complaints to ATOS, they are still in contract with DWP, assessing PIP.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote