Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 20-04-2017, 10:23 AM   #1
oz93666

Default Simon Parkes fortnightly transmissions April 16th 2017 onwards...

SP has a regular habit of broadcasting every two weeks on wolf spirit radio , I've listened to the last two, and they're really quite good so I plan to give a brief review of each one starting 16 April...

14:00 ...According to eran rothschild the plan for a fake new messiah (returning christ) has been put on the front burner .... October this year ... it will be an alien ...will be recognized by the vatican ...exposing the plan will help stop it .

15:00 ...reports of increase in chemtrailing ...viruses in chemtrails .... main reason for chemtrails ASP , slow down ascension by blocking frequencies from sun ,

Questions

19:30 .... people under attack .. energy attacks ... psychic attacks ..reptilian attack from 4th dimension

29:25 .... Alien hybridisation program ... sharing Earth with aliens ...

34:50 .... Origin of ethnic group 'Slavs' ...

39:40 ... X Men powers ... Matrix movie , beliefs create reality ...cell phones halting development of telepathy good part of interview 42:00 to 46:00

47:00 ..question on grounding ...

50:30 ... when does soul enter body? .. missing children ..

59:30 .... Circumcision!

1:03:30 Waking, sleeping , connection to source

1:07:00 overcoming religious indoctrination and faith in the system

1:15:55 ff alien messiah ... jesus ...

1:25:50 what is deja vu ....

1:26:00 MSM programing

1:33:40 webbed fingers

1:41:00 Trump .. EP /dirty bomb/ff messiah

1:45:40 Easter .....

END

The thing I remember from this interview was that @ about 55mins SP gave Alex Collier a mention , SP said that as soon as AC started to cover the missing children , he came under severe attack ... they don't mind him talking about ET's . but not the children .... By implication he seems to believe that AC is genuine , despite some of his information being off target.

Last edited by oz93666; 21-04-2017 at 03:28 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 09:50 AM   #2
oz93666

Default 7th May 2017

One Hr video ..
http://

02:30 ... french election
04:30 ...trump russia .. no WWIII ..puppet show for media. China Nth korea 07:50 ...us canada
09:45... western financial situation precarious
11:10 ...Silver and gold
12:00 ...fake alien invasion ...false prophet in sept fake messiah .. pope backed alien messiah

Questions

18:00 ...question about weather .. HARP being used to manipulate weather to create food shortages...
21:00 ... Sageing ... mirrors
23:30.... Dying and going to source
25:20 ... Placenta ..
27:30 ... May 1st ... Denmark
32:10 ... embalming/cremation ...pharaohs
36:40 ... Death ... technology to catch souls
39:30 ... aliens
43:20 ... Saturn and the moon
49:40 ...Spear of Destiny , hitler
53:30 .. John Dee ...archons ...reptilians are at war with archons
Old 08-05-2017, 02:41 PM   #3
anders lindman

I have listened to several of Simon Parkes' shows and even if I don't believe in the mantis and reptilian stuff I find a lot of his information interesting.

In his latest Connecting Consciousness show he talked about how placentas are usually disposed of in hospitals and sometimes used in satanic rituals. I have doubts about the satanic rituals part. What I suspect can happen is that they use placentas for medical research and who knows maybe the hospitals can in secret sell the placentas for huge amounts of money for other purposes as well.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2017, 02:00 AM   #4
oz93666

Default 21st May 2017

2Hr Video

04:00 SP's health
06:00 british election ...trump not NWO...corbin not NWO
10:05 Chemtrails ..negative entities escaping planet under cover of chemtrails, CERN is defeated
14:00 "25,000 reptilians have left the planet
15:00 clinton foundation ... FBI call hillary the antichrist
18:05 Oil russia iran syria independent of rothschilds ...titanic ..
21:50 trump wants to abolish fed ..possible economic collapse between july and october , if none "the bad guys have won"

Questions

26:30 is batman a rep archetype? ...no , based on a vampire.
31:05 what happens when you die
35:20 blood screening of newborn babies
41:30 connecting with plants trees
47:40 Flat earth , dome earth

Last edited by oz93666; 24-05-2017 at 04:37 AM.
Old 04-07-2017, 09:52 AM   #5
oz93666

Default 2nd July 2017

02:00 ... General chat ...SP attending conference with kerry cassidy
10:30 ... grenfell ..."not an accident" both 9/11 twin towers and grenfell were reinsured death toll cannot be released for fear of revolution , between 2 and 5 hundred dead.
17:40 Pope .... want's one world government
20:30 Satellite launcher 5G global AI skynet
22:00 financial problem autum
22:30 Queen ... "major broadcasters are getting ready for the death of the queen" .. 3 days of mourning ...perhaps Philip will die first... undecided who will replace her ......
26:20 Agenda 21
28:45 Reps have not left the planet ..
30:00 Putin and Trump trying to work together they're not puppets . corbyn not a puppet (NWO)

Questions

33:30 free energy

Last edited by oz93666; 04-07-2017 at 09:53 AM.
Old 17-07-2017, 05:46 AM   #6
oz93666

Default 16th July 2017 ..... The truth about Apollo

00:00.... dramas in SP's life...breaks fail

Questions
20:00 ... Sex of reptilians/drakos

23:40.. Question about Stanley Kubric's death ....SP goesinto great detail in this 8 min section, a few quotes "...humans did not go to the moon in 1969, as portrayed but they did go to the moon ... the rocket did not go to the moon ...it stayed in Earth orbit .....(Jewish) Kubric created all of the moon shot film

33:20 ...black smoke rings

Last edited by oz93666; 17-07-2017 at 11:00 AM.
Old 17-07-2017, 09:41 AM   #7
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
23:40.. Question about Stanley Kubric's death ....SP goesinto great detail in this 8 min section, a few quotes "...humans did not go to the moon in 1979, as portrayed but they did go to the moon ... the rocket did not go to the moon ...it stayed in Earth orbit .....(Jewish) Kubric created all of the moon shot film
https://www.quora.com/Even-when-proo...atrick-Germain

"
It has been suggested that Stanley Kubrick, the truly gifted director who was responsible for such classics as 2001: A Space Odyssey was hired to help fake the Apollo landings. Given Kubrick’s painstaking attention to detail, it is now well known that he was involved in this elaborate conspiracy.

But if Kubrick was responsible for this ruse, it should certainly be considered his finest work. Just look at these special effects models he left behind! They were recently photographed by the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO). Here is the Apollo 11 set:

https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qim...4ab2675ef2010a

Most Directors would have been content to use a large sound stage, but Kubrick insisted on shooting on location. One anonymous source, claiming to be a member of Kubrick’s film crew for the moon project, has claimed that the Director insisted on shooting on the Lunar surface “Because he wanted to get the light just right.” The alleged cameraman has also stated that setting up the sets and operating the cameras in the harsh Lunar environment was extremely difficult, but as they were being paid more than double union scale it was well worth it.

Kubrick also insisted on building new sets for the later Apollo shoots, claiming that reusing the Apollo 11 set would lead to a lack of nuance between shoots.

Here is Kubrick’s Apollo 12 set:

https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qim...c6e6474b06a24d

Unfortunately the Apollo 13 shoot turned into a disaster. The principle shooting was very arduous, and then most of the Lunar surface footage was severely damaged by radiation from a Solar flare. Kubrick tried to fix the project in editing, but in the end he simply wasn’t satisfied with the result. He convinced a reluctant NASA to change the project to a rescue thriller, since most of the orbital photography was still usable and they could do most of the new lines with simple voiceovers. The project sold better than expected, but Kubrick was still disappointed about the ruined footage, as well as the several members of his film crew who died during production.

The Apollo 14 shoot was much easier and quicker, as they simply re-used the Apollo 13 set and re-recorded the dialog with the new Astronaut-Actors.

Here is the renamed set for the Apollo 14 shoot:

https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qim...c79f40923024-c

The tracks visible in the picture were caused by the film crew travelling to the set, as they landed a short distance away from the set to avoid damaging the fairly fragile models. Kubrick incorporated one of the camera carts into the shooting as a Lunar Rover to account for the film crews tracks.

But despite the success of the Apollo 14 project, Kubrick was getting bored with the whole NASA contract. He wanted to add a subplot involving a love triangle charged with sexual tension between the Apollo 15 Astronauts for the next shoot, but the NASA bureaucrats simply wouldn’t go for it.

For the Apollo 16 shoot Kubrick tried to sell a poignant story about a crash on the Lunar dark side, but NASA wouldn’t approve actually killing the Astronauts. Kubrick insisted that the deaths, while tragic, were artistically necessary to the plot, but NASA wouldn’t budge. The Director was furious about the obstructionist role NASA had assumed, but decided to continue with the next Apollo project, already deep in pre-production.

For the Apollo 17 shoot Kubrick decided to tone down the testosterone level by adding a woman scientist to the story. He was also hoping to sway NASA by pitching a more low brow concept that would have broader appeal to the flagging American audience.

Kubrick’s script was centered on the character of Dr. Sandra Goodacre, a marine biologist coming to terms with her place in the Universe while investigating the lost seas of the Moon. Kubrick also told the NASA bigwigs that she would have really big boobs which he said “Would look really amazing in the low Lunar gravity!” NASA told him that they would consider it.

Kubrick’s vision was not to be.

A week before shooting was scheduled to start NASA gave him a revised script, throwing the Director into a renewed rage. Kubrick’s reaction was remembered by a friend who would later relay the director’s profound disappointment. “Those bloody bastards axed Sandra!” shouted the Director, “Now I’m stuck with some Geologist schmuck named Harrison Goddamned Schmitt, and all he freaking does is pick up rocks and shit!”

Kubrick shot the Apollo 17 project, mostly due to legal considerations, but he would never again speak to anyone at NASA.

NASA still had three full-sized Saturn V props left, and they seriously considered producing more Apollo projects, even starting preliminary talks with David Lean as the new Director.

But politics would intervene.

Richard Nixon, needing to make budget cuts to continue funding the Vietnamese War, cancelled the entire Apollo project. Nixon was also apparently disappointed about not getting to see the footage of the “Moon-whale babe”, but that was almost certainly a minor factor in his decision.

No major film Director has been to the Moon since."

Quote:
33:20 ...black smoke rings
Haha, debunked already, but old Simon latches on to it as some alienz crap
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2017, 10:58 AM   #8
oz93666

I've never heard SP cover Apollo before ..... he does in this interview and it's precisely the same as my understanding ...kubrick faked the filming , astronauts stayed in earth orbit all the time .... 98% certain this is what happened ...Notice he says "we did go to the moon , but not as portrayed" ... the secret government had advanced UFO type craft even in 1969...

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Haha, debunked already, but old Simon latches on to it as some alienz crap
He says some are smoke rings , some are alien craft .... not clear what videos he's refering to ... this is how the smoke rings are made ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHpBComsngQ
Old 17-07-2017, 02:02 PM   #9
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
kubrick faked the filming , astronauts stayed in earth orbit all the time .... 98% certain this is what happened
I don't actually care what you think. They went, landed 6 times and brought back lots of rocks. They took pictures on the way. Nobody noticed the 9 Command Modules in LEO btw Kubrick was a perfectionist....having a static camera with shitty quality was the opposite. Apollo 14 in a way was worse. Apollo 15/16/17 had 1hr plus continuous EVA footage form a frickin' remote controlled camera. Kubrick my arse. The thing about him doing this was started as an internet joke. I find it fitting that the joke went viral and gets accepted as truf

Did Apollo 8 and 10 go? Does Simple Simon know

Quote:
...Notice he says "we did go to the moon , but not as portrayed" ... the secret government had advanced UFO type craft even in 1969...
Notice? Hell do you think I listen this batshit crazy man? He's not well.

Quote:
He says some are smoke rings , some are alien craft .... not clear what videos he's refering to ... this is how the smoke rings are made ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHpBComsngQ
He's making it up.

Last edited by truegroup; 17-07-2017 at 02:39 PM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2017, 06:31 PM   #10
GingerFlow

This guy Parkes is a full of dangerous crap, smelt a rat in the very first interview I saw of him a couple years back. Talking about meeting his other worldly mother as a kid and having sex with her! Some crap about we are "old souls" anyway so this wasn't anything to be ashamed or scared of..yeah right!

Fecker pushing the pedo stuff, wrapped in spiritual/ET clothing. Cant listen to the twat anymore.

Buddies with Alex Collier too, instantly tells me this guy ain't to be trusted either. These people with close associations should know each other far better than any of us watching the youtube videos, if these guys are promoting each other, you know they are fake as hell.. as well.

Last edited by GingerFlow; 18-07-2017 at 07:06 PM.
GingerFlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2017, 06:56 PM   #11
thermion

I thought he'd been rumbled months ago! Is he still at it? Some folks just don't know when to give up do they?
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2017, 07:24 PM   #12
GingerFlow

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
I thought he'd been rumbled months ago! Is he still at it? Some folks just don't know when to give up do they?
Only gained traction because of his links with British politics and he's milking it while the gullible are lapping it up, its like "jackanory" (an old, kids story telling program on British TV in the 70's-80's).
GingerFlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 08:38 AM   #13
elshaper
Inactive

SP said in the past that aliens use a light rod which can make people unconscious. Do you think this is a case of aliens' doing?

Quote:
More than 50 women in the northern Indian states of Haryana and Rajasthan have reported that they have had their hair chopped off while they were unconscious. Police are struggling to solve the mystery that is leaving women paranoid and worried, reports the BBC's Vikas Pandey.

"There was a strong flash of light that left me unconscious. An hour later, I found that my hair had also been chopped off," says Sunita Devi, a 53-year-old housewife from the Bhimgarh Kheri area of Gurgaon district in Haryana.

....And the attacker seems to be a cat this time.

www. bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-40749640
Now the question is...what sort of light would make people unconscious? Obviously that is something inventable if we knew the ins and outs of it. Is it a particular frequency or is it the interval of flashing makes people unconscious?

Last edited by elshaper; 03-08-2017 at 08:43 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 10:39 AM   #14
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
SP said in the past that aliens use a light rod which can make people unconscious. Do you think this is a case of aliens' doing?
Now the question is...what sort of light would make people unconscious? Obviously that is something inventable if we knew the ins and outs of it. Is it a particular frequency or is it the interval of flashing makes people unconscious?
Sounds like the 'flashy thing' from the movie MIB ... lot's of garbled truth in those films ....

It's not aliens in India doing this , just some geek who's found the right frequency , and is selling the hair to wig makers ...I guess the women had no money on them to steal

I could make one if I knew the frequency ... led's , lithium batteries , and a frequency generator , all on eBay for less than $50.

Watch out for more of these incidences ...rapes , robberies..

Last edited by oz93666; 03-08-2017 at 10:44 AM.
Old 03-08-2017, 12:31 PM   #15
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Sounds like the 'flashy thing' from the movie MIB ... lot's of garbled truth in those films ....

It's not aliens in India doing this , just some geek who's found the right frequency , and is selling the hair to wig makers ...I guess the women had no money on them to steal

I could make one if I knew the frequency ... led's , lithium batteries , and a frequency generator , all on eBay for less than $50.

Watch out for more of these incidences ...rapes , robberies..
Yeah me too.
Old 03-08-2017, 12:52 PM   #16
oz93666

Quote:
Yeah me too.
I detect a tone of scepticism !!This is not rocket science ...

All you need to do is pulse light at the right frequency ... (switch it on and off fast)

They can do this using a TV as the light source ....

"Japanese cartoon triggers seizures in hundreds of children

December 17, 1997
Web posted at: 4:15 a.m. EST (0915 GMT)
TOKYO (CNN) -- The bright flashing lights of a popular TV cartoon became a serious matter Tuesday evening, when they triggered seizures in hundreds of Japanese children..... at least 618 children had suffered convulsions, vomiting, irritated eyes, and other symptoms after watching "Pokemon."...."

The above incident was caused by a frequency that triggers seizures (perhaps a genuine mistake by the cartoon maker) ..probably affected only those very close to the TV.

Last edited by oz93666; 03-08-2017 at 12:58 PM.
Old 03-08-2017, 06:19 PM   #17
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
I detect a tone of scepticism !!This is not rocket science ...

All you need to do is pulse light at the right frequency ... (switch it on and off fast)

They can do this using a TV as the light source ....

"Japanese cartoon triggers seizures in hundreds of children

December 17, 1997
Web posted at: 4:15 a.m. EST (0915 GMT)
TOKYO (CNN) -- The bright flashing lights of a popular TV cartoon became a serious matter Tuesday evening, when they triggered seizures in hundreds of Japanese children..... at least 618 children had suffered convulsions, vomiting, irritated eyes, and other symptoms after watching "Pokemon."...."

The above incident was caused by a frequency that triggers seizures (perhaps a genuine mistake by the cartoon maker) ..probably affected only those very close to the TV.
You are wrong oz. Not sceptism, sarcasm.

Actually come to think of it, there was a thread on pulsing light which induces trance state.
Old 07-08-2017, 09:46 AM   #18
oz93666

Default 6th Aug 2017

03:30 .... MI5 cutting SP's car break cable .... attacking him with oil tanker ...psychic attacks on SP's cats ...
08:50 Financial collapse ....perhaps October 2017 ....
13:30 North Korea west after NK's gold

Questions

18:50 parrots
22:10 near death experience
31:40 Cat ET's
42:50 green eyes
49:50 drakos
68:50 starseeds
Old 07-08-2017, 10:34 AM   #19
cosmic tramp

Quote:

I've read a lot of abduction case scenarios where ET's zapper wand appears to actually open up the entire pineal gland, altering your entire perception of reality and putting you on their wavelength, sort of pscyhic-anaesthetic, makes sense they'd do that. I wouldn't have a clue about how you'd make one, but am guessing that concentrated electro-magnetism is at play here.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 07:04 PM   #20
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
03:30 .... MI5 cutting SP's car break cable .... attacking him with oil tanker ...psychic attacks on SP's cats ...