Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 22-02-2017, 03:27 PM   #1
fudgetusk

Default The David Icke Paradox

Icke wants us to chill out and laugh in the face of danger so that we don't provide yet more negative emotions for the elite to devour yet he also wants us to dream into being a better world, which must include us being angry at the way things are now.

Seems like a paradox to me.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2017, 03:35 PM   #2
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
Icke wants us to chill out and laugh in the face of danger so that we don't provide yet more negative emotions for the elite to devour yet he also wants us to dream into being a better world, which must include us being angry at the way things are now.

When I pointed out a variation of this paradox, "chill out and laugh in the face of danger" being a reduction in emotion, "being angry at the way things are now" being an expansion in emotion, you called me an idiot.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2017, 03:47 PM   #3
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
When I pointed out a variation of this paradox, "chill out and laugh in the face of danger" being a reduction in emotion, "being angry at the way things are now" being an expansion in emotion, you called me an idiot.
Oh, God. Anyone but you!

I doubt that happened. What happened is that I called you a clever idiot. I still don't know what you are on about.

Just ignore this thread and any other thread I post.
Old 22-02-2017, 03:50 PM   #4
white light

Quote:
Oh, God. Anyone but you!

I doubt that happened. What happened is that I called you a clever idiot. I still don't know what you are on about.

Just ignore this thread and any other thread I post.
Thing is the deeper you go the more paradoxes you encounter. That's why any explanation of any actual "truth" is fuzzy. Not my fault.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2017, 03:52 PM   #5
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:

You don't need to be angry to make positive changes.
Anger is a draining emotion.
Cheerfully determined people get more done than do angry people.
Plus they are happier. Angry people aren't happy when they are being angry- they are just angry and that's a tiring , negative place for anyone to be.
Hope that helps.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2017, 03:58 PM   #6
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Basically an elite is an entity that cannot be harmed. Suppose you tied a member of the elite to a stake and lit a fire under them. You may hear screams as the entity burned to "death" but the entity would feel nothing but joy.

If you dragged Hilary Clinton through the courts, she'd giggle all the way to the execution chamber and love every minute of it. The elite WANT us to punish, torture and burn them. It turns them on. That's how twisted they are. Their agenda for world domination is all about them being defeated so that they can enjoy the ride to the bottom.

The answer is, don't defeat the elites. Our problem is not them anyway.
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2017, 04:04 PM   #7
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
Basically an elite is an entity that cannot be harmed. Suppose you tied a member of the elite to a stake and lit a fire under them. You may hear screams as the entity burned to "death" but the entity would feel nothing but joy.

If you dragged Hilary Clinton through the courts, she'd giggle all the way to the execution chamber and love every minute of it. The elite WANT us to punish, torture and burn them. It turns them on. That's how twisted they are. Their agenda for world domination is all about them being defeated so that they can enjoy the ride to the bottom.

Sounds harsh and somewhat wrong as well.
IMO nobody enjoys either being tortured or indeed executed.
Don't believe me?
Then try this quick and simple poll on your friends.

Which would you prefer. ( Choose one).
A: Being tortured and then executed.
B: Enjoying a night in with friends plus a good box set, pizza and lots of wine.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 22-02-2017 at 04:05 PM.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2017, 04:15 PM   #8
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Oh, God.
Oh, God??

Don't you mean.. Oh, Icke??

Seeing that Icke is your God

And no, I'm never gone let that go that you think Icke is God ...ever

Last edited by cosmicpurpose1.618; 22-02-2017 at 04:18 PM.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2017, 11:01 PM   #9
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post

That's unfair cp, ...fudge has a very healthy and balanced attitude towards Icke... he's constantly starting threads questioning , even attacking David's ideas ... yet at the same time having a quiet respect ...even awe for him ...

Exactly similar to my relationship with Alex Jones , who I in one thread have described as a 'god' .. in other posts I've savaged him for his support of Israel , and mocked him for his idiotic christian religion ....

This is the way forward , you must find a master , someone who knows more than you, this is the quickest way to learn ...

In all your posts cp , I've seen no evidence you've found someone who's work you admire ... remedy this and you'll advance more quickly.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2017, 12:46 AM   #10
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Sounds harsh and somewhat wrong as well.
IMO nobody enjoys either being tortured or indeed executed.
Don't believe me?
Then try this quick and simple poll on your friends.

Which would you prefer. ( Choose one).
A: Being tortured and then executed.
B: Enjoying a night in with friends plus a good box set, pizza and lots of wine.

Exactly my point, entities get off on having violence done to them, therefore, if you use violence on them, they'll win and you'll loose. You always loose because violence is also conformity. They may end up bodily dead, but to them that's not dead. They simply turn YOU into the entity, and then you'll want the same done to you so you can inhabit them. That's how they multiply.
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2017, 07:29 AM   #11
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
That's unfair cp, ...fudge has a very healthy and balanced attitude towards Icke... he's constantly starting threads questioning , even attacking David's ideas ... yet at the same time having a quiet respect ...even awe for him ...

Exactly similar to my relationship with Alex Jones , who I in one thread have described as a 'god' .. in other posts I've savaged him for his support of Israel , and mocked him for his idiotic christian religion ....

This is the way forward , you must find a master , someone who knows more than you, this is the quickest way to learn ...

In all your posts cp , I've seen no evidence you've found someone who's work you admire ... remedy this and you'll advance more quickly.
you think Icke is God too?

That's Fine, to each their own

Oh no sorry, you think Alex Jones and Andrew Bartzis are co-Gods

Well, that's fine too, just don't try force your co-Gods on me, please

Last edited by cosmicpurpose1.618; 23-02-2017 at 07:31 AM.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2017, 08:51 AM   #12
fudgetusk

Quote:
Wait a minute. Are you saying that what you said(above) is the same as what I said(below)

>>Icke wants us to chill out and laugh in the face of danger so that we don't provide yet more negative emotions for the elite to devour yet he also wants us to dream into being a better world, which must include us being angry at the way things are now.

Then why did you not write your opinion in the simple manner I did? That way more than 1% of the people reading it could benefit from it.
Old 23-02-2017, 08:53 AM   #13
fudgetusk

Quote:
Thing is the deeper you go the more paradoxes you encounter. That's why any explanation of any actual "truth" is fuzzy. Not my fault.
I am seeing just as many paradoxes as you are and I can put it into simple terms. You just don't want to. You use words outside of their meaning like reduction. Oh don't try and drag me back into that argument. It's not like you'll even give me a proper answer.
Old 23-02-2017, 08:56 AM   #14
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
You don't need to be angry to make positive changes.
Anger is a draining emotion.
Cheerfully determined people get more done than do angry people.
Plus they are happier. Angry people aren't happy when they are being angry- they are just angry and that's a tiring , negative place for anyone to be.
Hope that helps.
I see your point but surely anger and dissatisfaction can be useful energies too. They are passion. One man simply saying "oh dear I do wish the elite would stop abusing kids" is putting out less of a vibration than someone who feels it passionately and is screaming the same sentence with expletives.
Old 23-02-2017, 08:59 AM   #15
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post

I've never considered the elite in that way. If that is true then we really cannot defeat them. They would be like Freddy Krueger who enjoys hurting himself. How can you fight someone who enjoys pain?

>>Our problem is not them anyway

What is then? the fabric of the matrix?
Old 23-02-2017, 09:00 AM   #16
fudgetusk

Quote:
Oh, God??

Don't you mean.. Oh, Icke??

Firstly. WHy would you want to shame me? WHat Have I done to you but disagreed with you on some silly thread.

And secondly I do not feel shame in seeing Icke as God. So you can remind me as much as you like.
Old 23-02-2017, 09:02 AM   #17
oz93666

Quote:
>Icke wants us to chill out and laugh in the face of danger so that we don't provide yet more negative emotions for the elite to devour yet he also wants us to dream into being a better world, which must include us being angry at the way things are now..
That last bit is wrong .....it doesn't follow that to dream a better world into being you have to be angry at what you have ...

You just dispassionately observe the current situation , imagine a better one , and focus on that.

In fact being angry at the old situation will keep your attention on that, and so it will persist .... if overweight , don't be angry at yourself , fall in love with an image of yourself as slim ... dream how nice that would be ... same applies for your financial situation ...or how the world could be without the controllers.

Last edited by oz93666; 23-02-2017 at 09:08 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2017, 09:04 AM   #18
fudgetusk

Quote:
you think Icke is God too?

That's Fine, to each their own

Oh no sorry, you think Alex Jones and Andrew Bartzis are co-Gods

Well, that's fine too, just don't try force your co-Gods on me, please
Not humble enough to admit that some folk are figureheads of the awakening and that you are simply a learner? I'm humble enough to admit that Icke is way ahead of me vibrationally and informationally.
Old 23-02-2017, 09:07 AM   #19
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
That last bit is wrong .....it doesn't follow that to dream a better world into being you have to be angry at what you have ...

You just dispassionately observe the current situation , imagine a better one , and focus on that.
Fair enough. I suppose the whole point of doing evil is to make us react angrily in whatever fashion. I just hope our dreams are strong enough.
Old 23-02-2017, 09:10 AM   #20
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:

can you provide the quotes by david and their sources please

thanks