Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 04-01-2019, 08:37 PM   #1
sphere555

Default Chang'e-4 lunar mission to far side of moon 2019

It's happening live... The first space craft to soft-land on far side of the moon...

Yutu-2 (Jade Rabbit-2) left the first ever "footprint" from a human spacecraft on the far side of the moon late at night on Thursday, January 3, 2019 after it separated from the lander smoothly.
sphere555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 10:35 AM   #2
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Despite putting a separate satellite in orbit around the moon just to communicate with the probe all we have are a few still shots as the probe lands , and half a dozen blurry shots of the probe on the moon .
These aren't the full HD versions. But it's travelling a long distance you know.

Quote:
The chinese definitely would have a back up plan in place in case something went wrong , they would never admit the failure of their tech and lose face on the world stage. It's hard to know if these images are the faked back up pictures or the landing really happened ...We have to ask why the quality is so bad , the cheapest mobile phone can take better shots ... and as of this moment no moving pictures (video) has been released!..Why?
Landing unmanned probes is fairly routine now, for the Moon. There's no reason to assume it was faked.

Quote:
Alex Jones has talked to Russians involved in the soviet early space missions . According to them Yuri Gagarin was not the first man in space (1961)....
Oh, really, Alex "the lying sack of shite" Jones said that did he

Quote:
These russian insiders also said they knew Apollo was faked for the same reason ... AJ didn't believe them(about Apollo).
So he's a liar and so are his insiders?
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 03:48 PM   #3
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Default Kasalt's video and response....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig6Ncb39aM4

Regarding the "eerie akien music"

From quora......
In 1974, Michael Collins, the Apollo 11 command module pilot, wrote a book about the mission called Carrying the Fire.

In chapter thirteen he wrote the following:

"There is a strange noise in my headset now, an eerie woo-woo sound. Had I not been warned about it, it would have scared the hell out of me. Stafford's Apollo 10 crew had first heard it, during their practice rendezvous around the Moon. Alone on the back side, they were more than a little surprised to hear a noise that John Young in the Command Module and Stafford in the LM each denied making. They gingerly mentioned it in their debriefing sessions, but fortunately the radio technicians (rather than the UFO fans) had a ready explanation for it: it was interference between the LM's and Command Module's VHF radios. We heard it yesterday when we turned our VHF radios on after separating the two vehicles, and Neil said that it 'sounds like wind whipping around the trees.' It stopped as soon as the LM got on the ground, and started up again just a short time ago. A strange noise in a strange place."
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 07:37 PM   #4
sphere555

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Don't bring up that stupid red herring , there are no flat earthers here...

If you are expecting to see any video of this moon landing you'll be disappointed.

Despite putting a separate satellite in orbit around the moon just to communicate with the probe all we have are a few still shots as the probe lands , and half a dozen blurry shots of the probe on the moon .

The chinese definitely would have a back up plan in place in case something went wrong , they would never admit the failure of their tech and lose face on the world stage. It's hard to know if these images are the faked back up pictures or the landing really happened ...We have to ask why the quality is so bad , the cheapest mobile phone can take better shots ... and as of this moment no moving pictures (video) has been released!..Why?

Alex Jones has talked to Russians involved in the soviet early space missions . According to them Yuri Gagarin was not the first man in space (1961)....

The Soviets could not take the risk ... he was a public figure before take off , if they lost him in an accident it could not be covered up ... so they sent up a stand in just to be sure ... It was all about the prestige and pride of the USSR , why take the risk of being exposed on the world stage as having useless tech....These russian insiders also said they knew Apollo was faked for the same reason ... AJ didn't believe them(about Apollo).
The blurry photos are something meant for public consumption. Think China wants to keep the hi-res ones exclusive for a while...
sphere555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 05:05 PM   #5
metak88

Quote:
Originally Posted by sphere555 View Post
The blurry photos are something meant for public consumption. Think China wants to keep the hi-res ones exclusive for a while...
Yes, we'll have to wait a bit for them to release something in higher quality. Hope it's soon.
Old 07-01-2019, 06:53 PM   #6
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone View Post
The Soviets could not take the risk ... he was a public figure before take off , if they lost him in an accident it could not be covered up ... so they sent up a stand in just to be sure ... It was all about the prestige and pride of the USSR , why take the risk of being exposed on the world stage as having useless tech....These russian insiders also said they knew Apollo was faked for the same reason ... AJ didn't believe them(about Apollo)..
They sent up a dog and a monkey prior to Yuri getting his space suit on - so they knew it would be pretty safe to sail him around the world.

The monkey was called Albert and the dog was called Belka and Strelka.

There was also a mouse, but no-one knows the mouse sneaked on.

i remember my uncle pointing out a 'shooting star' and saying 'look, there goes Yuri Gagarin sailing around the world.'

Which was odd because i wasn't even born then, but i remember seeing him.

Last edited by merlincove; 07-01-2019 at 06:58 PM.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 06:57 PM   #7
screamingeagle

Moderators note

i deleted kasalt post(it was broken)

hope this is the right link

China Lands on FAR SIDE of Moon - Alien Base Photos Imminent
https://youtu.be/ig6Ncb39aM4

maybe kasalt can verified it later.....
Old 07-01-2019, 07:03 PM   #8
elshaper
Inactive

Well done
See it shows now.
Told ya.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 12:03 AM   #9
kasalt

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingeagle View Post
Moderators note

i deleted kasalt post(it was broken)

hope this is the right link

China Lands on FAR SIDE of Moon - Alien Base Photos Imminent
https://youtu.be/ig6Ncb39aM4

maybe kasalt can verified it later.....
Thanks SE, that was the link I tried to post. For some reason I was unable to fix the glitch with an edit. Thanks also to TG for providing the explanation for the "moon music."
kasalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 07:26 PM   #10
bamboozooka

i only have to drive 80 miles and i lose my phone signal
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote