Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2011, 02:11 PM   #1
0ddity
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Austin
Posts: 272
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default 2011 Olympics logo

Not sure if this has been posted yet...

0ddity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 02:21 PM   #2
driscol
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,434
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ddity View Post
Not sure if this has been posted yet...

Is it supposed to say "Zion" or is that honestly meant to be hidden or "a random bundle of shapes"?

They have really stopped trying. Eventually products will just be labeled "buy this, look at this reptile eye. Now buy it."
driscol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 02:26 PM   #3
knightofthegrail
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 10,646
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Wlel ppoele raed pettasn rhtear tahn sfiicepc letetrs, so it is not qitue nsenosne...
knightofthegrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 02:26 PM   #4
0ddity
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Austin
Posts: 272
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by driscol View Post
Is it supposed to say "Zion" or is that honestly meant to be hidden or "a random bundle of shapes"?

They have really stopped trying. Eventually products will just be labeled "buy this, look at this reptile eye. Now buy it."
I'm pretty sure it's supposed to just look like a random bundle of shapes (lol). But yes it clearly says "Zion."

Also a nice touch with the weird ONE-EYED alien things.
0ddity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 02:30 PM   #5
driscol
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,434
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofthegrail View Post
Wlel ppoele raed pettasn rhtear tahn sfiicepc letetrs, so it is not qitue nsenosne...
you lost me with what appears to be "rhtear"
Is that supposed to be like "rip tear"

What does jumbled letters have to do with "zion" being spelled with shapes?
driscol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 02:32 PM   #6
driscol
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,434
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ddity View Post
I'm pretty sure it's supposed to just look like a random bundle of shapes (lol). But yes it clearly says "Zion."

Also a nice touch with the weird ONE-EYED alien things.
I tried looking up Zionism and getting many mixed messages on the subject, starting to think it is a dead end. Maybe it's another buzzword meant to stir up emotions. I am willing to bet these games will be protested for some seemingly ridiculous reason.
driscol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 02:37 PM   #7
alekz
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 95
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

What are the red parts supposed to be?
alekz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 02:37 PM   #8
knightofthegrail
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 10,646
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by driscol View Post
you lost me with what appears to be "rhtear"
Is that supposed to be like "rip tear"
"Rather"

Quote:
What does jumbled letters have to do with "zion" being spelled with shapes?
We read words as shapes, that is why we can read the letters in the wrong place. When you look at the 2012 logo, you do not need it to explicitly spell "Zion" when its shape intrinsically does.
knightofthegrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 03:24 PM   #9
driscol
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,434
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofthegrail View Post
"Rather"



We read words as shapes, that is why we can read the letters in the wrong place. When you look at the 2012 logo, you do not need it to explicitly spell "Zion" when its shape intrinsically does.
ok, but it does spell zion. I could understand the reference if it was relating to this specific subliminal but this one is pretty much in the right order if you read the letters top to bottom.

Rather looks pretty obvious now.
driscol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:14 PM   #10
whale
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,343
Likes: 24 (18 Posts)
Default


http://youtu.be/-yUTXXUIA0k
whale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:20 PM   #11
tesla
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Nottz, Home of the Body Bag
Posts: 593
Likes: 49 (27 Posts)
Default

http://images.cheezburger.com/comple...4299329049.jpg
__________________
I hate to say it "I told you so"
tesla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 04:35 AM   #12
driscol
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,434
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whale View Post
What is the picture supposed to be?
The video was interesting but the person that posted it is literally accusing everyone that comments of being a sun worshiping pagan.
driscol is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:08 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.