Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 04-02-2012, 04:08 AM   #1
anniepeer

Exclamation "Bizarre hum" a direct result of The Arms Race.

Lately the Internet has become ablaze with posts about strange humming noises coming from the skies, the first of which appeared sometime in 2008. While I agree with many who claim HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) is involved, I do not think they are alone.

The United States owns 3 of 5 known ELF wave transmitters around the world.
One is in Gakona, AK.
One is in Fairbanks, AK.
One in Arecibo, Puerto Rico.

The other two exist in Europe.
One in Vasilsursk, Russia.
One in Tromso, Norway.

Here is a link that has all the recorded "Strange sounds":
http://seektress.com/ssounds.htm

Here is another link to a History channel video about HAARP:

It has been said that because these ELF wave transmitters can alter weather patterns, it is possible for them to be used as weapons.

Russia's Sura Facility was commissioned in 1981, while HAARP was commissioned in 1990.
If you aren't already shaking from these dates, allow me to throw a few more at you.

The Cold War between the U.S. and its NATO allies, and the Soviet Union and its CSTO allies (including Norway) lasted from 1945-1991.

What I believe is that these ELF wave Transmitters were originally designed during the arms race as alternatives to nuclear warfare, but because the Cold War (allegedly) ended in '91, they were never used. With lingering fears of the other side and not wanting to waste years of effort and money, both parties left these facilities open as "weather research facilities." Tensions between the two parties eventually ceased, but the facilities were still there. So what to do with them?

In the face of a natural disaster, people tend to give up all that they can to help those in need. If those natural disasters could be controlled, so could how much average civilians donate, and where the funds are sent. So, if the leaders of a country like Haiti, for example, wanted to start all over from scratch, all it would have to do is contact a nation with access to the wave transmitter to create an earthquake to completely destroy Haiti. Bono and Sting would hold a fundraiser for the victims, and Haiti would be a freshly renewed nation. All they would have to do is pledge their allegiance to whatever nation were to help it. And kill tons of their own citizens, but, as they say, you can't make an omelette without cracking a few eggs.

But wait, there's more! If these controlled natural disasters could be used to bring money to the other guy, why not find a way to pay ourselves? Let us set the stage. Chaos erupts from every corner of the world. Civilizations crumble beneath the powers of the earth. Why is this happening? Enter the formerly despised Al Gore, to explain that it is global warming that is the cause of our woe, and that all we need do is go green, which, as anyone can tell you, is not cheap at all. If I'm not getting through to you, let me put it this way. The U.S. gov't is using HAARP to throw off the earth's weather patterns to generate profit and stimulate its own economy, while simultaneously forming allegiances with countries desperate enough to blow themselves to smithereens.

And finally, the noises. The ionosphere is being pushed upward into space by the ELFs, causing the stratosphere beneath to be pushed up in its place. This, combined with the change in water currents from the ELFs is causing a massive change in atmospheric pressure, as well as pressure on and beneath the earth's crust. The noise being emulated from around the world is either the sound of the ELFs themselves, or the earth's crust being pushed down (or lifted up) into the core of the earth. Either way, there are two things we can be certain of: The ELFs are being used to manipulate the masses, and the unexpected side effects are changing the earth as we know it.
anniepeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 06:42 PM   #2
anniepeer

Anybody any thoughts on this?
anniepeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 08:39 PM   #3
herzmeister

i wouldn't be surprised.

hard to collect further evidence i guess though.