Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 29-11-2008, 04:59 PM   #41
schaff
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshua View Post
Later on in her performance of "Human Nature" she brings out her guitar for Rock remix of the song. As you can see there's a skull on her guitar strap along with another symbol; I'm not sure of it's meaning but I've seen it on A LOT of peoples clothes lately. Maybe someone can identify it and give some info on it. Anyway, basically the performance is of Madonna on the guitar with a video of Britney Spears trapped in an elevator on the screens behind her. Over at Pseudo-Occult Media there's a detailed description of the video (http://pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com...ed-inside.html)
Its called the Fleur-de-lis and it is very illuminati.

http://www.swordsandarmor.com/images...eur-de-Lis.JPG

This site explains a bit about its origins.

http://troyspace2.wordpress.com/2008...-fleur-de-lis/

The royals use it so it must be dodgy!

http://www.fleurdelis.com/royal.htm
schaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2008, 06:32 PM   #42
serenevasaline

heySchaff,
Thanks for the links. I had no idea how to find that last night. lol.
serenevasaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2008, 09:48 PM   #43
yeshua

Quote:
Originally Posted by howie View Post

Note the 5 pointed star on Madonnas belt, her cousin Gwen Stefani also has a subliminal star in the opening frame of her video with Akon.

Madonna co wrote Give it to me with Pharrell Williams who says "I'm fascinated with Masonic practices because they are instilled deeply in our government and culture. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but the history of the people who put our country together, the secret societies and the oaths they take, there's a lot of history with Masonry there".

http://masonictraveler.blogspot.com/...-willimas.html

He also co wrote several songs with Gwen Stefani on her last album including the sound of music inspired Wind It Up, the video is covered with 666s & Julie Andrews was given a hollywood star on 3/26/66.
It can be seen again in the sweet escape video on the roof of the buildings next to the replica twin towers, there is an unknown planet reflecting off the south tower and a face on the other tower.

Pink, Gwen & Jennifer Lopez were all considered for the vma ritual

What these delusional bunch do not know is that Christina was the LAST choice to perform with Madonna. Madonna picked Britney Spears and Pink to do the show, but Pink turned it down, then Gwen Stefani was asked and she turned it down, then Jlo was asked and she also turned it down. Once again, Christina was the last resort and Britney is being picked first. Christina was not even the first, second or third choice so Madonna and Britney Spears obviously did not plan to make a mockery of Christina.

Pharrell also has a clothing line called the Billionaire Boys Club. He's the man behind Britney's hit "Slave 4 U" which was originally written for Janet Jackson.

Here's Gwen using skull and bones imagery on one of her tours. The song "Rich Girl" features Eve who has been very symbolic in her work.

mirror/reflection symbolism
yeshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2008, 09:50 PM   #44
yeshua

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian2day View Post
Maybe 99% of the lyrics wee written by a Manchurian candidate who rebelled against his programming...
Care to elaborate?
Old 29-11-2008, 09:53 PM   #45
yeshua

Quote:
Originally Posted by schaff View Post
Its called the Fleur-de-lis and it is very illuminati.

http://www.swordsandarmor.com/images...eur-de-Lis.JPG

This site explains a bit about its origins.

http://troyspace2.wordpress.com/2008...-fleur-de-lis/

The royals use it so it must be dodgy!

http://www.fleurdelis.com/royal.htm
Thank you so much for that information! I've been seeing this symbol on a lot of clothing lately. As many of you have probably noticed skulls are very popular in fashion as well. People are wearing occult and illuminati symbols without even realizing it.
Old 29-11-2008, 10:50 PM   #46
howie

Quote:
Pharrell also has a clothing line called the Billionaire Boys Club. He's the man behind Britney's hit "Slave 4 U" which was originally written for Janet Jackson.

Here's Gwen using skull and bones imagery on one of her tours. The song "Rich Girl" features Eve who has been very symbolic in her work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xFtoZ596LY
I hadn't noticed she used the skull & bones on the tour, I know they used it at the grammy awards and Stefani has skulls/bones curtains & masonic checkered floors in her house. Her harajuku lovers clothing has nazi SS logos on them and even a jacket called reptilian! Eve also has a clothing line with similar illuminati symbols hidden all over them, she was also in the movie XXX.

The song 'Rich Girl' was originally called If I were a Rothschild before it was changed to Rich Man for fiddler on the roof.

Gwen, Eve & Moby (born 11 september 1965) were presented with a award by Will Smith at the vmas 5 days before 9/11.
howie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2008, 11:33 PM   #47
yeshua

Quote:
I hadn't noticed she used the skull & bones on the tour, I know they used it at the grammy awards and Stefani has skulls/bones curtains & masonic checkered floors in her house. Her harajuku lovers clothing has nazi SS logos on them and even a jacket called reptilian! Eve also has a clothing line with similar illuminati symbols hidden all over them, she was also in the movie XXX.

The song 'Rich Girl' was originally called If I were a Rothschild before it was changed to Rich Man for fiddler on the roof.

Gwen, Eve & Moby (born 11 september 1965) were presented with a award by Will Smith at the vmas 5 days before 9/11.
Wow! Fascinating stuff. Gwen is related to Madonna so that makes her a part of the bloodline as Madonna is related to Hillary Clinton and Angelina Jolie.

http://www.people.com/people/article...fullcontentcnn
Old 30-11-2008, 12:03 AM   #48
serenevasaline

Quote:

OMG!!

i never knew the songs origins. That is so relevant when you think of the fame she has had since that song. Or at least, album.

See, one of my favorite patterns on clothing is skulls and cross bones.
What are the origins of this? when did people start wearing this?
Old 30-11-2008, 12:58 AM   #49
serenevasaline

Default Mr Jackson

I did a search for Michael Jacksons Blood on the dance floor and the found that Madonna's album was called Confessions on a Dance Floor.

There is looooads of symbolism on the front of that Jacko album.

He is wearing red, he is the blood. maybe he's a sacrifice. A freemason sacrifice? Due to the checkered floor.

Watch this vid. It's just wierd.

Then I also found this. This is from her Confessions on a dance floor tour.

This is one sick woman. What the hell? She exploits EVERYTHING for fame and money.

Watch the vid and tell me what you make of it guy's.
Old 30-11-2008, 05:00 AM   #50
yeshua

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenevasaline View Post
I did a search for Michael Jacksons Blood on the dance floor and the found that Madonna's album was called Confessions on a Dance Floor.

There is looooads of symbolism on the front of that Jacko album.

He is wearing red, he is the blood. maybe he's a sacrifice. A freemason sacrifice? Due to the checkered floor.

Watch this vid. It's just wierd.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=x5vANeg4Wic

Then I also found this. This is from her Confessions on a dance floor tour.

This is one sick woman. What the hell? She exploits EVERYTHING for fame and money.

Watch the vid and tell me what you make of it guy's.
Michael Jackson is definitely involved in Masonry. If you watch the "Beat It" video you'll see him throwing up the horn sign a lot. As far as that album it's interesting that there's a checkerboard on the cover.

Madonna excuse for the performance of her on the cross was so pathetic. She buys into her own hype so much sometimes.

http://www.hecklerspray.com/jesus-no...cifixion-stunt

She is so ridiculous sometimes.
Old 30-11-2008, 05:22 AM   #51
quetzalcoatl

Thumbs up Good Thread

Quote:
Here is a list of Madonna some of the songs that feature the word "dance".

Everybody (her debut single)
Material Girl
Pretender
Into The Groove
You Can Dance (album)
Spotlight
Like a Prayer
Vogue
Don't Stop
Music
Impressive Instant
Candy Shop
Heartbeat
Dance 2Night
Triggering
Knew there was a reason for my powerful dis-like of most of the pop crap they push out.. - Much more than just bad music..

Definitely programming - with lyrical repetition, general retarding/dumbing/sexualizing, symbolic themes & analogical word/phrase allusion - Pretty suspicious of MK techniques..

Scary thing is the public lap this shite up..

Yeh, the symbolism is rife!

Good work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenevasaline View Post
OMG!!

i never knew the songs origins. That is so relevant when you think of the fame she has had since that song. Or at least, album.

See, one of my favorite patterns on clothing is skulls and cross bones.
What are the origins of this? when did people start wearing this?
'Popular' interpretation is a symbol of Death or Pirates approaching danger or even evil.. However, the true meaning & origins probably stretch back further into medieval times where it may have been utilized by the Knights Templar in crusading campaigns on Jerusalem.

Title & symbol of the Secret Fraternity 'Skull & Bones' - Where all of the above themes apply..

Skull is pretty simple - it signifies Death.. (in this case the 'Brotherhood of Death') The Cross below is interesting.. Death on a Cross? Death @ the time/galactic positioning of the Cross? 322 is said to be a Chapter or phase of a Greater Germanic Order.. Bavarian Illuminati?

Skull & Bones temple at Yale University.

Building of the Tomb was Funded by the original Euro/Germanic opium bootleggers to America. Confirmed Bones-men are Prescott (Grave robbed the Skull of Apache Chief Geronimo), Herbert Walker, & George W Bush, John Kerry.. More: http://www.illuminati-news.com/skull...memberlist.htm

I can see how the gullible get drawn-in/'tapped' by pseudo-occult knowledge & probably make excellent privileged puppets.. Skull & Bones is pretty much a convenient recruiting ground to secretly vet future 'Illumes' - in context; people of influence/power in American politics.

'It' never really went away..

Last edited by quetzalcoatl; 30-11-2008 at 05:24 AM.
quetzalcoatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2008, 09:45 AM   #52
armoured_amazon

Lmao

Quote:
- it is, after all, the first Madonna publicity stunt for ages that didn't involve seeing an old lady rolling about the floor with her fanny hanging out.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2008, 05:49 PM   #53
ian2day
Inactive

Quote:
Care to elaborate?

I was spotted at a young age by a group of corrupt people. When they found out I was learning how to read music at the age of about 9. They banned my teacher from teaching the whole class how to read and write music. The reason I was targetted was because of who I am related to.

Over the years various different groups via a process of industrial espionage or plain luck have found out about me. One such group is the New Labour government who actually got caught plagiarising another students thesis as an excuse to invade Iraq for WMD's which have never been found.

The government at the moment is actively engaged in a conspiracy to cover up what has happened. As the major politicians from the three party's have all had their private police forces stealing my IP. Of course people choose to disbelieve me as what I claim to of happend really beggers belief. That one I didn't realise sooner or two that not one single person ever has chosen to work with me instead of stealing from me.

You can find more of the story scattered round the forum in my posts. However some of my posts have a Winston Smith ala 1984 habit of just disapeering.
ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2008, 07:47 PM   #54
yeshua

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian2day View Post
I was spotted at a young age by a group of corrupt people. When they found out I was learning how to read music at the age of about 9. They banned my teacher from teaching the whole class how to read and write music. The reason I was targetted was because of who I am related to.

Over the years various different groups via a process of industrial espionage or plain luck have found out about me. One such group is the New Labour government who actually got caught plagiarising another students thesis as an excuse to invade Iraq for WMD's which have never been found.

The government at the moment is actively engaged in a conspiracy to cover up what has happened. As the major politicians from the three party's have all had their private police forces stealing my IP. Of course people choose to disbelieve me as what I claim to of happend really beggers belief. That one I didn't realise sooner or two that not one single person ever has chosen to work with me instead of stealing from me.

You can find more of the story scattered round the forum in my posts. However some of my posts have a Winston Smith ala 1984 habit of just disapeering.
So basically you're saying you wrote some of these songs and they were stolen from you?
Old 07-12-2008, 07:40 AM   #55
yeshua

The Spice Girls reunion tour was full was full of symbolism.

They opened the show with "Spice Up Your Life". On the screen projector you see what is suppose to be each member of the group as a child with the usual Harry Potter/Disney "magic" bullshit. They open a box and tons of butterflies come flying out of the box. As most of you probably know butterflies are the main symbol of MK Ultra Mind Control. This ties in nicely with the belief that most stars are programmed in child hood in order to entertain and program the masses later in their life.

The lyrics to the song are blatant programming. There's even references to dancing in the song which is, like stated before, a common theme in these songs.

"Flamenco
Lambada
But Hip Hop is harder
We moon walk the foxtrot
Then polka the salsa
Shake Shake Shake haka
Shake Shake Shake haka"

Lyrics to the full song : http://www.seeklyrics.com/lyrics/Spi...Your-Life.html

Another thing I've noticed is the repetitive usage of "la la la" in a lot of these artists songs.

Here are some of the songs that use those lyrics.

Kylie Minogue - Can't Get You Out Of My Head
Madonna - La Isla Bonita
Goldfrapp - Oh La La

among others.
Old 07-12-2008, 09:14 AM   #56
yeshua

Here is Mel B's solo from the show. The first thing you notice is her sexy leopard print outfit. Leopard clothing is common in kitten programming. For more on kitten program click here. As if that wasn't enough she almost immediately throws up the "hook em horns" I posted about on one of the previous pages. The song she is singing is "Are You Gonna Go My Way" by Lenny Kravitz (who has been photographed wearing a Star of David necklace and has worked with Madonna three times). Let's take a look at the lyrics.

I was born long ago
I am the chosen I'm the one
I have come to save the day
And I won't leave until I'm done
So that's why you've got to try
You got to breath and have some fun
Though I'm not paid I play this game
And I won't stop until I'm done

But what I really want to know is
Are you gonna go my way?
And I got to got to know

I don' t know why we always cry
This we must leave and get undone
We must engage and rearrange
And turn this planet back to one
So tell me why we got to die
And kill each other one by one
we've got to love and rub-a-dub
We've got to dance and be in love

But what I really want to know is
Are you gonna go my way?
And I got to got to know

Are you gonna go my way?
'Cause baby I got to know
Yeah

I highlighted sections of the lyrics because all this "chosen", or "the one" talk is very Illuminati. Also more of that repetitive "dance" theme. By the way, I don't know many people who dance to Lenny Kravitz's music so there goes that theory.

Last edited by yeshua; 07-12-2008 at 09:15 AM.
Old 07-12-2008, 09:24 AM   #57
yeshua

Emma/Baby Spice's solo

The main theme in this performance is black and white duality. Black and white imagery is used a lot in MK and Masonic symbolism because it represents duality, light and dark, two as one, etc. There's even a checkered boxes which is of course used in Masonry a lot.

I'm not going to get into all of the symbolism in the show, because I would be here all night, but if you're interested check it out for youself. All of the performances from the show are on Youtube. By the way, Madonna attended one of the London dates of this show. She's been known to attend shows from pop stars like the Spice Girls and Kylie Minogue who have followed her lead in using occult symbolism in their shows, videos, and albums.

Last edited by yeshua; 07-12-2008 at 09:34 AM.
Old 08-12-2008, 12:14 AM   #58
yeshua

This guy on Youtube has a lot of interesting videos. He's obviously homophobic and has a religious agenda but you cannot deny some of the points that he brings up. Is it possible that all of the celebrities are throwing up the same signs by coincidence? I don't think so. Now he could have left out the accusations about their sex lives because not only is there no way he could know that information but it also makes discredits everything else he has to say. But once you get passed all of that the photos and info he provides are very interesting.

This last one is highly controversial because he basically says Martin Luther King, among others, were simply a tool for the Illuminati but the information he provides is interesting and it's worth examination.

Old 08-12-2008, 12:18 AM   #59
yeshua

Remember the photos and video I posted of Madonna performing "Human Nature" with Britney Spears with a Fleur-de-lis symbol on her guitar strap? I also said I've been seeing that symbol on a lot of peoples clothes lately. Well this video goes into detail showcasing the occult symbols that are all over fashion these days. The Fleur-de-lis is shown throughout the video. VERY interesting.

Old 09-12-2008, 11:06 PM   #60
angel wings

Quote:
That's true but I think Britney was mind controlled way before that. She was apart of the Micky Mouse club and that's where I believe her programming started. As the links that I posted show symbolism has been in her videos since her very first. I think they're using celebrities to normalize their views and that's why we have Kabbalah. David Bowie introduced Kabbalah to pop culture in the 70's and it caused controversy. Later Jagger joined and later Madonna. Now people don't even second guess it when they hear Lindsay or Demi are Kabbalahlist. It's completely normalized. I believe they are currently doing this with Freemasonry in Hip-Hop. Years from now it will be out in the open.
I agree with you entirely
angel wings is offline   Reply With Quote