Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 12-03-2008, 08:32 AM   #41
jozen bo

Default Telepathy, Freewill, and Attraction

Quote:
Originally Posted by kblood View Post
Hey Jozen Bo, very nice post I can see from what you write that you must have come on to something, and it fits very well with the research done by others..
Thanks Kblood! I am always busy and never without anything to do. Much of my research is a conglomeration of things I have learned from other people's research. Its source is massive.

Quote:
Have you seen the movie "The Golden Compass"? The object that the movie is based on seems very much like this stuff, and the whole story around it fits almost perfectly with what you are writing about these circles and symbols..
I haven't seen the movie, but now I want to. Is that the movie about a compass the points to anything one truly desires? If so than the Mind Portal is similar, but it operates a little differently. It is an Attractor (literally), it reveals hiddens attraction within hidden attrctions. And...it attracts to the Portalist anything thier Hearts Truly desire...over a preparation span off course and not instantly.

Quote:
So have you yourself tried telepathy? True telepathy when the mind connects to the mind of another? I believe I have and it feels great. It feels great to explore the mind of another person so freely, sharing thoughts like that, if the connection gets to strong though, then it can get scary. At least in my experience, it can end up feeling like you are loosing your "self". That you find it hard to know what thoughts are your own and what thoughts arent. The power this level of telepathy brings is quite incredible as well, since you know when someone is focusing on you, and especially if the person feels love or hate towards you. Even more so if there is intended actions to show it as well..
I am extremely Telepathic. I hear millions of billions of thoughts in my mind, I feel energies and emotions. Many of my thoughts aren't even mine. I wanted to quote something you said to make a very important point, "since you know when someone is focusing on you, and especially if the person feels love or hate towards you. Even more so if there is intended actions to show it as well".....this is the reason my image is shadowed. If people had a mental image of me and brought that image into their minds, I would feel this 100 folds more. I already feel when others are looking at my code and pondering it, I need time to adopt to be able to handle the greater amounts of energy that are building.

T
Quote:
rue telepathy goes beyond words or symbols, actually making telepathy work with regular day to day words over a distance is very difficult, its much more natural to do it with, empathy. I think empathy is the best way to describe it. And visualisation. When connected to the mind of someone else, you can suggest actions in this mind, or know what actions the person is doing or about to do. So far I dont think I have met anyone who have used it against me as a means to control me, but then if it has been done, then I wouldnt know because if done expertly, I would have thought it my own thoughts..
I will get back to this statement, it has a valuable insight!

Quote:
Do you agree? I dont really know wether I should try what you are suggesting Jozen Bo, but it sure is tempting. I am hoping others will share their experiences with it.
I agree.

There is no force involved in deciding to use this. There never should be. Freewill is one of the keys, without this key one will reach a door that they cannot pass...and there are many more doors behind that that one.

Thanks Kblood!
I will be adding to your reply when there is more time.

Best Regards,
Jozen-Bo
jozen bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 09:23 AM   #42
lateral_v

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jozen bo View Post
Deep Scrub Memory is memory that is neither accessible to the conscious mind nor is it even fully active normally. There are memories that one can only reach if they are in a deep state of concentration and focus, which is what hypnotist do to their patents, put them into a deep state of concentration, so they can access memories that are being blocked or that have normally had their active pathways squeezed out of use.

Hello Jozen bo!!

"Strong in this one the force is"...

Wow you really are onto something awesome here, I'm all exited!! I'll most def delve a bit deeper into your discoveries! I almost get the feeling I did when I watched Yoda in full blown action the first time...

You know you read post's that are interresting, some repetative, some really confusing .....and then Bham!! Who's your daddy?!!

I would like to start of with two questions....

1.You mentioned the Scrub Memory, is this similiar to the Shadow self?
The shadow self is what is created by our ego, all those previous&past life experiances/memories that our ego is hiding from us.. It would make sense that if you could access this memory one indeed will start regaining full consciousness/awakening when using this tool of your's.

2. I'm gonna give it a try, but please tell me though from your personnel experiences....

Once you started having these experiences while travellin in your mind porthole, did you encounter espects that you found horrifying or threatening in any sense?
I know this is a personal qeustion, and I saw in your reply to baron that you fear nothing. And lastly I know that no numbers, symbols etc. are evil. Nevertheless if one is about to take a trip down this porthole, what would you say would be things to be cautious of, in your own personel opinion?

Thank you for your time and GREAT WORK brother!!

My the light & love of the divine

bless and nourish you with peace

Last edited by lateral_v; 12-03-2008 at 09:33 AM. Reason: to hasty
lateral_v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 11:28 AM   #43
jozen bo

Default Common links of Symbols

Quote:
Originally Posted by weareinfinitelove View Post
I'd say the very fact that you pick the symbols you do is "the common link" they mean something to you consciously&subconsciously and have been/are a part of your existence.. ???
The deeper one goes into the Mind, Heart, and Spirit, the greater the common link becomes and the closer our bonds bind. Yes, the symbols have been a part of my existence, existing prior to my untapping them. They have been waiting to unveil them selves and to forge a bridge between the subconscious and the conscious, as well the bridge between past and future.

The simpler the symbol, the greater the common link is; for example, take the symbol of a heart or a yin-yang. Most people immediately associate the heart with love and the yin-yang with balance. The star of david is associated to many with the heart. These meanings we have learned and sensed both, they where tapped long ago. Other symbols aren't so common, and so the link where their meaning becomes similar and finally the same goes much deeper, beyond the subconscious, beyond the super conscious, and into the void consicousness.

When I get my scanner operating, I will post some of my 2nd evolutionary code symbols from the key I have worked on. Many of these symbols we have no familarity with, and I have gone about sifting my Mind for their meanings, as well as defining them myself. Redefining values is one of our greatest powers of All! Not only are numbers not evil, symbols as well are never evil. Their definitions can get distorted, and this leads to ignorance and suffering. I have redefined some symbols that have been associated with 'evil', because it would be a loss to lose such powerful shapes.

I have been discovering a hidden language within the code, but in order to find this hidden langauge, one must accept that everything around them is a reflection of the Truth that is within them. Seek with an Open Mind and Everything True you find.

Best regards,
Jozen-Bo
Old 12-03-2008, 11:38 AM   #44
jozen bo

Default Randomly Selecting Symbols

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 View Post
OK thats what i meant as in a series of related symbols or can you just use random symbols but non the less understandable and personal to you .As in using alphabet in order or random sequence etc , your right words get in the way of what we wish to convey remember a child at play they understand without the need to say. Harmony within me the stillness allows you to just be
Yes, you can use random symbols, so long as you have giving definitions to them and thus attributed meaning to them. Without doing this, the symbols lose much meaning and cease to function as a bridge. I use different types; from pulse symbols, to letters from various alphabets (with new definitions), to shapes, to colors, to counts, to patterns within the structure or of it. These weave into complex matrix structures that connect into an overall structure (a bigger picture) over time. When I post some examples, much will be clarified without the need of lengthy descriptions.

Best Regards,
Jozen-Bo
Old 12-03-2008, 11:47 AM   #45
jozen bo

Default Answers are on the Way!

I wanted to add that I will get around to answering every question asked of me, just not immediately. Some questions take longer to answer then others, depending on the size of the question and the circumstances of how busy I am at the moment. I am a time juggler, and every now and then I drop a ball or two (can you guess how many balls I am juggling?). Patience, the answers will unfold when the time is right.
Old 13-03-2008, 05:29 AM   #46
cleopatraxxx

hello there jozen bo

interesting thing this topic

i see the eye...and its iris in this Av of yours.

regarding someone elses comment here that "if imagination is the limit."... i find it that IMAGINATION is LIMITLESS...

i will keep reading this thread
thank you for sharing this interesting re-membrance of the infinite knowledge of where we come from

i didn't do this yet, bt i believe that spinning your avatar, because of the way all colours are displayed, it would create a tunnel-shaped 3D motion vision and depending on the side to which u spin it, it would either warp all colours into its center, or if opposite spinning it would create the illusion of the this tunel running towards you...
since u used the 7 human eye defined main light specters when colouring the "rings"/spirals of your wheel, i assume whatever the rotation used it would probably affect the chakras/DNA spiral database etc.

i read somewhere that we have 12 layers of DNA. only two main strains are "known" to the scientific world today or only two were made "public" for now, e.i. physically "visible". Other strains i feel can be simply the spiritual levels of existence of each soul/energy. Who knows, may be the "silver cord" that "connects" us to the MATRIX IS the rest of the "DNA"...

XXX...XXX
cleopatraxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2008, 06:00 PM   #47
kblood

Thanks Jozen Bo You really take your time answering all the questions and posts made here, and its not often that other forum members admits being aware of their telepathy. Especially not this openly.

You say you take measures to avoid having too much focus on you, like not having a picture of yourself as avatar. To me it is mostly in periods of time that my psychic senses becomes more sensitive to everything, and I seem to connect to everything a bit more. I only do this for periods of time, and it probably isnt even something I can do conciously. Sometimes I just have these periods, but I can prepare for them, or make for stuff to happen that will make it more likely for me to begin sensing more than I usually do.

It seems a bit gradual. These days I think I am not anymore sensitive than a average person, I dont pay attention to what thoughts might be around. I dont try to use telepathy in anyway, in fact I try to supress it and ignore it. Well, that is I try to shut it off, and usually it takes time getting back to feeling and sensing it again. This is how I protect myself, because in the periods of awareness I guess it can be called, I get too much input, and probably have too much output. If it did continue for a longer period, I would have to find a way to live with it in everyday life. I dont believe I could live my life as normally as I am doing now if I didnt do it like this. Its simply too difficult being somewhat down to Earth while being too aware.

So what I am trying to do these days is having maybe a year of two with a "normal" life. The reason why I dont like opening my mind much is because it makes me unbalanced, and I guess the worst part is that I like it. I want to explore its limits, and there seems to be none. I could probably continue experimenting the rest of my life, but I want a normal life as well, and then I will try taking the other stuff in smaller portions or periods of time which is how it seems to be comming to me naturally anyway.

Jozen Bo, you seem to have found a way to stay somewhat in balance while still using telepathy and other parts of the mind. Is what you are posting here the secret behind it? Is it meditation? Healthy diet? In almost every aspect I am aiming for average and trying to not stand out too much. So I am drinking beer and other kinds of alcohol, I am eating some food that is green products, and trying to only get the most energy efficient products, but still I am not trying to be reightous. Im even smoking when I am drinking with friends, but I dont do drugs, that hasnt been the way to me to open my mind so far. My mind seems to already get the effects caused by drugs without me taking them, so id rather not do that.

Which leads to why I might not try this, because having been sensitive before and knowing that its not always easy to close the door to it after its open. Fear of the unknown is making me hesitant There never seems to be time enough to do everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lateral_v View Post
Hello Jozen bo!!

2. I'm gonna give it a try, but please tell me though from your personnel experiences....

Once you started having these experiences while travellin in your mind porthole, did you encounter espects that you found horrifying or threatening in any sense?
I know this is a personal qeustion, and I saw in your reply to baron that you fear nothing. And lastly I know that no numbers, symbols etc. are evil. Nevertheless if one is about to take a trip down this porthole, what would you say would be things to be cautious of, in your own personel opinion?[/COLOR][/I]
I know this question was to Jozen Bo, but I will try giving my answer to it, since fear is something I usually isnt bothered with. I have to say I probably havent travelled much within the mind, at least in an astral or OBE way, but I have had many other kinds of mind experiences. And I always seem to get confirmation again and again that the worst fear is fear itself. Its like a trap, a little fear in the mind can turn into a greater fear, and find things to fear that you usually know not to fear. Normally our perception alone is making up for what it is we are to fear and what not. Some might fear a terroist attack near them, while others see the threat of a terroist attack either not very likely to happen nearby or not worth fearing because it isnt happening in this moment. Fear is of course usefull because it might keep you prepared, but fear is likely to make for more fear.

When opening the mind and maybe becomming aware of stuff like telepathy we begin to realise in how many ways we affect the whole world from day to day. How much influence even the most insignifact of our actions can have on future events, but in the end it also proves that since we all have this much influence we all act as "keepers of peace and balance" as well. If something is wrong then everyone is able to make it better.

I hope that was understandable, but I guess Jozen Bo might have a better answer, when he finds some more time to reply.

Quote:
“One person can make a difference and every person should try.” John F. Kennedy
Quote:
"Imagination governs the world."
"He who fears being conquered is certain of defeat." Napoleon
Quote:
"The only real valuable thing is intuition." Albert Einstein
Quote:
"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." Bruce Lee
kblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2008, 09:53 AM   #48
lateral_v

Default Thank you Kblood

Thank you kblood it was very kind of you to try and explain, I really appreciate it, and yes I understand you perfectly, it makes 100% sense

I know exactly what you are trying to say to jozen bo as well, and in alot of ways there is a part of me that feels the exactly the same, only thing for me personnely, I have never been normal, me being me has gotton me into trouble since I started thinking for myself at a very young age, and so yes in alot of ways I could be more balanced, I am trying though but it's hard, but it is very important for me to grow spiritually, and it is NOT allways a walk in the park. I also drink alcohol a habit I would like to kick, but I enjoy it from time to time.. You know Paulo Coehlo said once that it is not what goes into a person's mouth that's evil, it's what comes out... But back in my mind I know that it is a from of contraction, becoz no matter how brave I might be in other aspects of my being, I do fear my inner self to an extend if I'm being honest with myself.. And it's undrstandable if I observed all the experiences I've had through my life..especially in relationships of all kinds and colours..

once again thank you for sharing your insite

Bless you with Love & Light & Peace

Old 14-03-2008, 01:22 PM   #49
jozen bo

Default Universes within Universes!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edit View Post

[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][COLOR="SlateGray"]Diamond Heart

Question: >>

My last posting was in responce to the reply before this one...so this one is next. I will break it up a little...

Quote:
Sister, those will emerge as each geographical point has had their dormant sacred sites activated. People are linked to different areas; those of you in this group will in fact be travelling to some of those places, and may have already made such trips and it is this memory, this template that will emerge inside of you.
I follow energy meridians. I left the US States believing that I had many different reasons other than the primal one...a meridian path of energy that is connected to me and prompted me to move. This meridian path is not easy to clarify, it will take more time than I have at the moment. I am were I should be. If the meridian that is connected to me prompts me to move again, then I will do just that.

Quote:
These Sirian plans are linked to the original, let us call it, Utopia, where community living was the epitome of experiencing and sharing life. Living as a community, in other words, the common unity, is what will end separation; therefore that Sirian plan is linked to the complete removal of duality and the emergence of unity.
No need to comment on this, it is self explanatory!

Quote:
This is what will become the new dimensional experience; those who are not ready for it will remain within the 3rd dimensional experience as they choose it to be.
Wallah!!! We are approaching a splintering point, it will not be recognizable to many. Neither those who remain within the 3rd nor those who begin to perceive the shift into the higher experience will witness the others departure. It will be as if it didn't even occur. Very few will actually see the splintering itself.

By the way, I have percieved & recognized the 13 Timeless & Absolute Dimensions that are the foundation of the 26 timed & relative interdimensions. The Mind Portal adjusts the senses, one can begin to see that all 13 of the Absolute Dimensions are always present and can be seen if one knows what to look for and what they are looking at. I have seen past the illusion matrix of the 26 interdimensions, I see the 13 more clearly then the 26!

Quote:
Others, such as yourselves, will create a completely different dimensional reality which you will continue to call life on earth but it will be experienced in a different way. Is this clear? Yes, so when you spoke of certain of us creating new templates, for instance we would create a new community of light, that is creating a template?

Yes, it is.
The LIGHT of the Encoded Image of the Mind Portal is collapsing into waves that enter mainly through the eyes and collide into the cell's atomic structures, releasing more waves through the Living Matrix of the Entire Body. Those waves contain the Information of the Image, they settle in, awaken the cells, molecules, and 'finite' bits in the process.

With this Mind Portal one can recreate reality into sub-pods that never disconnect from the whole. The Whole is a Community of Light. The parts are Individual Universes We Create Within. These Universes are each Unique and very Specail, generating Universes of their own. As we approach the higher frequencies and the vibrational tones increase within our being, we gain access to visit each other's Universe of Creations, our we can meet at the Common Grounds.

So...you become the Creator of your own Universe, and I may enter it to check it out, and then you can go into your Mind and visit me there, or vice versa. The Middle Ground is the Mind we share. This is one of the feature's of the Triple-Fold Heaven, which I will discuss at a later time.
Old 15-03-2008, 03:02 PM   #50
jozen bo

Default Japanese Anceint Language, Alignment, & the Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by asentinel View Post
by Japanese language. So you will be speaking them already if you have been reciting ancient Japanese. The symbols themselves were little pictures to start with and have been stylized and refined, but are borrowed so that may say something about the language dying??? These have Japanese and Chinese readings and meanings depending on combination. There are two other alphabets in the Japanese language.
Many of the symbols appear within many different languages. As they mix into a matrix structure, new images appear and even more final structures take on the resemblances of symbols found in different languages.

Quote:
Actually YODA speak, is like english spoken with japanese sentence construction. Has anyone else noticed that. Using the verb at the end of the sentence?
I sometimes do this. But, my ability to speak Anceint Japanese is very limited to reciting and not actual communication of my own ideas. I know what the words mean, but not how to construct new phrases in the correct way, because I don't know the processes involved. Maybe I will manage to fully learn the Anceint Japanese language, I would like to put it into a successive stepping order within multiple canvases to first get more acquainted with the alphabet, then the words, and how the words combine. This would take more canvases then one.

It would also take time to prepare. I am somewhat limited on that at the moment. The nice thing is, if I do prepare the prints or some else does, then those prints could easily be copied digitally and shared. This would make gaining access to desired information faster to get and easier. I wouldn't hesitate to use someone else's Alphabet structure if they recorded it correctly. I am hoping in the future this is going to save me a huge amount of time by sharing this information now, I am even planning on it.

Quote:
Hello JB, intention to know is the key. Yes the answer cannot exist without the question. They are attractor fields of/to each other. Strings of information. The relevance is the resonance. One does not think of a question without context.
Your statements are clear!!!

Quote:
I believe you are chanelling, and that is tuning, aligning your mind.
You are correct!!! I have been aware for a long time that I am channeling, tuning in, and aligning my mind with the Single Void Mind. Just as our brain is composed of many cells, not just one, there is a vast Mind filled with All Knowledge. Our own individual minds compose the cells of this Complete Mind. There is only one Complete Mind, there has always been. The consequences of nothing at all bring about/ and are the same as the Mind of Infinity. Infinity excludes nothing and includes it.

Quote:
All is moving very swiftly now.

We are approaching and soon to be crossing the bridge of exponential shifting from one consciousness to another. Our awareness is about to take another unexpected huge leap, I say unexpected because no one knows entirely how huge. If you look back at time and how our collective technology has developed, you will notice that it is developing faster and more as time unfolds. We have made technological leaps within these last hundred years that outstrip the previous 10,000. We have also lost valuable technology deemed unimportant in the process. Overall, there is a purpose to the process and there is more opportunity today then ever before.

Last edited by jozen bo; 15-03-2008 at 03:05 PM.
Old 15-03-2008, 03:14 PM   #51
jozen bo

Default Spiral Listings that branch out

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 View Post
Fibonacci spiral

If you construct a series of squares with lengths equal to the Fibonacci numbers (1,1,2,3,5, etc) and trace a line through the diagonals of each square, it forms a Fibonacci spiral. Many examples of the Fibonacci spiral can be seen in nature, including in the chambers of a nautilus shell.
sorry imageshack seems to be down cant post a pic but google it too see for yourselves .spirals in nature ,mathmatics.I have posted before about the 6 electrons protons and nuerons forming carbon based life .Its just anumber its the intent that some people use that frequency for
I think a list of all the different classification of spirals that exist would be extremely helpful. It would also be extremely difficult to produce. There are so many different Attractor Maps that exist, each describing different spiral structures, where do we begin? I might suggest with the most basic geometrical spirals we now of, such as the Fibonacci spiral, the archimedean spiral (which the map is formed out of), and other basics such as the corkscrew.

More advanced shapes would have to be classified in more specifically assigns tables, that diverge them as being more advanced. Examples; Chaos Mandelbrot pictures, photos of the Universe (one big Attractor), micro particles, wave settlements, and so freaking much more!

Intent changes Values!
Old 15-03-2008, 04:27 PM   #52
jozen bo

Default Unfolding, Involvement, Direction

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylark View Post
JBo, spent ALL my time since you posted here on Icke, reading your posts on SciForum : M I N D B L O W I N G ! ! ! What a freakishly profound awareness you have.!..!. and in its service, the most powerful intellect I think i've ever encountered !...you are instantly able to describe really abstruse concepts in the plainest/most lucid fashion possible. And so effortlessly done/off the cuff. Polymath of the highest rank intcha?
Thanks Skylark! I have studied a broad spectrum of things, not including lists of books alone, but experiences, observations, encounters with others, etc.. My mind is very focused. Of the name Jozen-Bo, it is derived from that Dead Japanese language. Jo is Singular or One Point, and Zen is concentration or Focus. Bo is devoted. I have other names, but I only use them when their meaning is needed. I merge into the words I encounter, whether or not they are my own.

Quote:
Those posts are a fascinating enlightening and uplifting interdisciplinary rollercoaster ride...the connections you are able to make (and make accessible) in philosophy of mind, mysticism, physics, (software programming) etc., all dovetailing each into the other, is just a wonder and a joy and really stretched me to and beyond my limits and has fired me up no end.
I wrote a 200 page book that combines enough different subjects into a single
subject by maintaining a focus to the information's input, the focus of the information was in order to clarify understanding of a huge subject, much larger then the book can outline. Reading it will cause the blood in your head to pound, if you are really trying to understand it. I wrote it directly aimed at the subconsciousness of the reader, there are many things being said in as few words as possible.

Much of the stuff I write about I had worked out in this book, as I seeked to understand how all the different interconnected parts relate to the overall dynamic process of using the Mind Portal. The act of doing this pulled all the subjects together and unveiled new patterns of reality. I began to see a bigger picture within the smallest parts combined.

Quote:
Once my email's up and running i'll be requesting that stuff offa yer. Gonna print off that debate you have with your alter ego Chief and all the rest of those pages so i can have it to hand when i'm out and about - it puts the Mind Portal into a wider context.
In case you missed the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=4...9217640d402c70

There are 6 PDFs and the 40 page manual free for downloading at this link.

I appreciate you involvement!!! That you print out my work I think is a great idea. It would help to preserve it, as well as introduce it. There is a lot of shock to the belief structure as one encounters the Mind Portal, even more so when they enter it. I am sure there are people who are shocked by it and don't realize it until much later. The broader one's knowledge is, the less impact the shock has. I myself have been shocked many times by what I discovered as I entered the Portal.

Understanding higher concepts and ideas has to begin somewhere. Kids don't begin with Calculus, and there are many stepping stones to understanding. I should keep a copy of this work too.

Quote:
Just wanna tell people who haven't gone to that link that it's not mere, detached, intellectual wannabe speculation that you're pushing of the 'this-is-how-it-ought-to-be-so-I'll-say-this-is-how-it-IS-when-for-me-it-very-patently-ISN'T' variety; NO, it's real to the (hard)core ,fully integrated ,experience-based Knowledge that you have and what's on offer is not some new age quackery 'magickal' system with the heart ripped out but -in my view, as i understand it so far- a radical, do-able, Effective re-programming for spiritual REVOLUTION on Planet Earth!
Skylark, you understand me!!!

This in not a gimmick! If ANYONE DOES THIS, THEY WILL HAVE RESULTS! I mean anyone! Some other people are prompting me to challenge Jame Randi and take his money. I thought about it for fun and thought of 3 tests. Though I admit that I could lose the first 2, I am convinced that I could never lose the 3rd. The 3rd consists of having 1000 human subjects, all whom develop a code, track it, and observe it spinning for a short amount of time over the period of one year. If even one person can say that they observed no change, just one, then I lose. I don't think one in a million could do it.

The is without question very effective, very prominent, and very promising technology that becomes integrated internally.

Quote:
...if you were writing for the Ladybird series: ...'you don't have to stay paddling around in the shallow, inflatable pool in the backgarden with your armbands on while Big Brother keeps an EYE out (3-D), learn to swim, then come join me in the deep blue sea .....some discipline/focused intent, here's how to put the tools together, get on with it.'..
I am rendered immune from all bullshit! It slithers out of my way. Even if I must confront it, I can outwit it. If I am being spied on, which is a possibility I cannot possibly disregard, than it is to my advantage. If I fall silent, as my words settle in, questions present themselves without answers. Those who would spy on me won't be able to extract Data from my life unfolding directly if I am not directly present.

I am charged up with some rather interesting radiation. It is being released in waves that encounter your minds within their sublime regions. This has nothing to do with the computer or the forums, but actual physical waves that influence each other and communicate. I present a paradox. The government appears to be avoiding me. I even went to their front door several times with this, and got lead around on a wild goose chase, ending up in absurd places such as libraries with no real authority figures present.

My guess is that this information is being allowed to be released because cutting it off could prove to be a very bad idea for our future. We may need this in order to establish enough order to survive. The Government is not alseep, it is organized, but not enough to survive on its own. Its members are uncertain about the problems we and they share. I am talking about the BIG PROBLEMS that have nothing to do with conspiracy so much and stupidity and ignorance. We need to change something fast at the rate we are going towards disaster. I feel this in everyone I see, that it is in their minds somewhere, at the surface or in the sub-regions.

I have the tools and the knowledge that offer a new approach. I am more likely being protected without my direct knowledge of it. As a freelancer, the Government, which is unable to access the situation enough to make an informed opinion, is staying out of it to avoid blame in the event there is something to blamed over.

I move on without any fear. I am fully ready to die and at giving instant for any giving reason. I already won and I showed it to myself. This time we are in, isn't even were I am currently, I am an extension branching out from the end of time. Hearing the voice of a Goddess has severed the bonds and freed me of all fear, doubt, and hesitation.

Quote:
..you're WAY ahead and you're encouraging those whose paths cross your own to develop as you have developed (and are perpetually developing) into Ever Increasingly Powerful and Aware Spiritual (Human)Beings. Been a Revelation and an Inspiration JBo and I for ONE as an active agent of the TRUE World Order will be exploring and experimenting with the Mind Portal in the very near future. Best to y'all.
You are aligned with Divine Intelligence! You understand why all this is happening and the True Intent behind my work. I have never directly revealed
this Intent, nor will I, those who can FEEL it will understand it, as it cannot be conveyed by words in the first place. We are both Agents of the TRUE Order of Worlds, exposing the chaos and understanding its true value. Your input is also a Revelation and I find it very inspiring. Our words are built upon each others. This extends to the dialogue of your entire life, it is built upon all those who participated and engaged in the life-thread of your entire communication experience.

I think you will be amused to know that when you have found your CENTER, you will be able to access the life-long thread of your life as it is logged and retrievable. You will be able to access it in many different ways, from the experience, to the definition process, to the word engagements, on down to the detailed experiences. Off course, by then you will have ACCESS to more than I can say. Without Access, how do we access?

All the Best,
Jozen-Bo
Old 15-03-2008, 07:23 PM   #53
true

This kind of strikes a chord with me, about a year ago I had a few episodes of sleep paralysis where I saw something like this. I was falling asleep, and for some reason I went through this hole in my brain, I saw all sorts of flashing bits of color in some sort of tunnel - if you've ever wrote software it was like I found a bug in my mind and all the garbage your not supposed to see getting was displayed on the screen. I somehow went into an area of protected memory that I'm not normally allowed to get to.

My brain felt like it was squeezing in on itself as I went through it, and after a few seconds and ended up at the end in front of this spinning wheel. I had no knowlege of the zodiac before hand, but years later I've come to find that's exactly what it was. A large wheel, lucidly lit, slowly and patiently spinning counterclockwise, with this kind of hum. On it were those elfish symbols arranged in concentric circles - any astrology website shows these exact symbols. I had never given these symbols any thought before which is really weird! I didn't get the chance to count, but if I were to guess, there were probably 36 rows of these symbols, in no particular arrangement. I wish i could draw.

The first time it happened everything was black and white, the symbols were thin and black, as if drawn by a pencil. The second time (about a week later) it was the exact same experience, except the wheel was much larger, and the symbols were thick and glowing flourescent blue, orange, and indigo - the color kind of shifted as if it was light projected out from behind the wheel. Both times I watched it for about 10 or 15 seconds, then I flew towards it, went through it and just woke up scared as hell.

The whole time I kept thinking, I am really not supposed to see this, this thing knows everything about me. I'm not really sure what it means, but it was definitely the most profound experience of my life. I think it's very important, and now I see something like this. =)

I've had lots of other odd experiences when falling asleep, I've traveled space, looked down on the earth, even flew towards this gray alien dude who I think helped me. But those two were definitely the most mysterious and powerful. I need to find out more.

I've been trying to meditate to induce that state on purpose, and yesterday evening I finally had some success! I saw all this green and black stuff flashing, I stayed there for a few seconds then I freaked out and came back.
true is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2008, 07:54 PM   #54
sunyatta60
Banned

[QUOTE=cleopatraxxx;301597]hello there jozen bo

interesting thing this topic

i see the eye...and its iris in this Av of yours.

regarding someone elses comment here that "if imagination is the limit."... i find it that IMAGINATION is LIMITLESS...

I agree this is one of the most interesting and innovative things I have come across in a long time.

Einstein said: Logic will take you from A to B but Imagination will take you everywhere.

I am interested in this Mr Bo and I do have plenty of questions bubbling up which I will ask later. What I see here is something that is very Jungian i.e The Collective Unconscious, Synchronicity, Akashic Records and of course Holographic Physics a la David Bohm.
sunyatta60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2008, 09:08 PM   #55
edit

End of days.. End of Horizons
Titan, A Place Like Home??
edit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2008, 09:14 PM   #56
edit

was awarded the 1995 Nobel Prize in Physics for his detection of the (subatomic particle) in the neutrino experiment, and is considered to be the only scientist in history so intimately associated with the discovery and subsequent investigation of an elementary particle.

Last edited by edit; 15-03-2008 at 09:18 PM. Reason: particle
edit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2008, 07:42 PM   #57
skylark

Default spot on Jozen-Bo

Our words are built upon each others. This extends to the dialogue of your entire life, it is built upon all those who participated and engaged in the life-thread of your entire communication experience.

I think you will be amused to know that when you have found your CENTER, you will be able to access the life-long thread of your life as it is logged and retrievable. You will be able to access it in many different ways, from the experience, to the definition process, to the word engagements, on down to the detailed experiences. Off course, by then you will have ACCESS to more than I can say. Without Access, how do we access?

All the Best,
Jozen-Bo[/QUOTE] Thanx for taking the time out Jozen-Bo, i'm honoured! I see you're addressing my own subjective reality here (above); others might get a feel for that insofar as it relates to them but won't understand just how unnervingly accurate that is! Nibiru's comin and i want to make full use of the Mind Portal. Warm regards to you & everyone. All for one and...
skylark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2008, 08:40 PM   #58
kblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by jozen bo View Post
You are correct!!! I have been aware for a long time that I am channeling, tuning in, and aligning my mind with the Single Void Mind. Just as our brain is composed of many cells, not just one, there is a vast Mind filled with All Knowledge. Our own individual minds compose the cells of this Complete Mind. There is only one Complete Mind, there has always been. The consequences of nothing at all bring about/ and are the same as the Mind of Infinity. Infinity excludes nothing and includes it.

We are approaching and soon to be crossing the bridge of exponential shifting from one consciousness to another. Our awareness is about to take another unexpected huge leap, I say unexpected because no one knows entirely how huge. If you look back at time and how our collective technology has developed, you will notice that it is developing faster and more as time unfolds. We have made technological leaps within these last hundred years that outstrip the previous 10,000. We have also lost valuable technology deemed unimportant in the process. Overall, there is a purpose to the process and there is more opportunity today then ever before.
What I figured as well is that connecting to oneness must be what is called channeling. It feels amazing, and is very enlightening, but it has been years since I archieved it last time, and unfortunately I never managed to write it down or make something else out of it. I only asked for answers to questions about some of the basics of life. Looking into how connected we all are, and what drives the universe. The meaning of life which seemed so simply, but was soon forgotten, although it felt so obvious.

I guess this is a question I already asked before, but dont you feel like loosing your self, when connecting to it? Especially if connected too much or too long...

I agree that our technology is advancing at a all time high rate. If I am not mistaken, technology has reached alot more than the simple stuff we get to see. The military lets us know that lasers, plasma, ion and other high energy weapons are now being developed, and invisibility and AI is also fast evolving, but if I am not mistaken that has already been around for years, maybe decades. Cloning is even becomming outdated from what I have heard. They figured out making spare clones for spare parts to be impractical in many ways, so now they are figuring out ways to grow organs on their own, which seem somewhat more humane.

Quote:
“One person can make a difference and every person should try.” John F. Kennedy
Quote:
"Imagination governs the world."
"He who fears being conquered is certain of defeat." Napoleon
Quote:
"The only real valuable thing is intuition." Albert Einstein
Quote:
"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." Bruce Lee
kblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2008, 11:32 PM   #59
anonymousoneuk

Jozen-bo, you are incredible!

I'm tempering my excitement alot right now.

Based on the benefits you have described, I think you have discovered a devise which awakens dormant DNA, the 80-90% we are told is junk.

I very much hope, this is not a unique experience with the wheel to yourself.

I am currently doing my best to read of your various postings across the internet in order to get as best understanding of your wheel as possible.

Could i ask how long have you been working with these wheels?

How many wheels did you personally use in the beginning, what types and how has your collection of wheels grown?

Could i ask ho wlong you estimate it would take for someone to receive benefits from the usage of such wheels?

Your an amazing individual, whether this invention can work for others or not(do you have any idea whether it can?), it seems like your body and mind are awakening and it seems certain your destined for asension.

Bless

Last edited by anonymousoneuk; 16-03-2008 at 11:36 PM.
anonymousoneuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2008, 01:10 AM   #60
anonymousoneuk

Quote:
JBo, spent ALL my time since you posted here on Icke, reading your posts on SciForum : M I N D B L O W I N G ! ! ! What a freakishly profound awareness you have.!..!. and in its service, the most powerful intellect I think i've ever encountered !...you are instantly able to describe really abstruse concepts in the plainest/most lucid fashion possible. And so effortlessly done/off the cuff. Polymath of the highest rank intcha? Those posts are a fascinating enlightening and uplifting interdisciplinary rollercoaster ride...the connections you are able to make (and make accessible) in philosophy of mind, mysticism, physics, (software programming) etc., all dovetailing each into the other, is just a wonder and a joy and really stretched me to and beyond my limits and has fired me up no end. Once my email's up and running i'll be requesting that stuff offa yer. Gonna print off that debate you have with your alter ego Chief and all the rest of those pages so i can have it to hand when i'm out and about - it puts the Mind Portal into a wider context. Just wanna tell people who haven't gone to that link that it's not mere, detached, intellectual wannabe speculation that you're pushing of the 'this-is-how-it-ought-to-be-so-I'll-say-this-is-how-it-IS-when-for-me-it-very-patently-ISN'T' variety; NO, it's real to the (hard)core ,fully integrated ,experience-based Knowledge that you have and what's on offer is not some new age quackery 'magickal' system with the heart ripped out but -in my view, as i understand it so far- a radical, do-able, Effective re-programming for spiritual REVOLUTION on Planet Earth! ...if you were writing for the Ladybird series: ...'you don't have to stay paddling around in the shallow, inflatable pool in the backgarden with your armbands on while Big Brother keeps an EYE out (3-D), learn to swim, then come join me in the deep blue sea .....some discipline/focused intent, here's how to put the tools together, get on with it.'.. ..you're WAY ahead and you're encouraging those whose paths cross your own to develop as you have developed (and are perpetually developing) into Ever Increasingly Powerful and Aware Spiritual (Human)Beings. Been a Revelation and an Inspiration JBo and I for ONE as an active agent of the TRUE World Order will be exploring and experimenting with the Mind Portal in the very near future. Best to y'all.

I must concurr: M I N D B L O W I N G ! ! !

I am only just beginning to read the Sci Forum Thread.

I first ecountered Jozen-Bo on GLP, after reading his thread, i googled his name and this lead me to this forum, to which i registered an account sometime ago and never used until this came up interestingly.

Is chief really Jozen Bo himself? Lol, i found it interesting, that he registered shortly after Jozen Bo and his some 30 posts had been limited mostly to responce to Jozen Bo. Chiefs signature also reading "another version of yourself" I didn't want to make an assumption however.

I don't have much more to say at this point, i thought i'd address your post Skylark, because you also seem to have a great appreciation of the potensial application of what Jozen Bo's Mind Portal has to offer.

Goodness is this exciting and goodness to Jozen Bo and his great gift.

Bless.
anonymousoneuk is offline   Reply With Quote