Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 14-04-2010, 03:14 PM   #301
theoriginalmurph
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizelup View Post
Where did you get those alphabet/symbols?? Please explain. they seem to be braking through to this plane. First with the enochian and thye have also showed up in rather sinister circumstances. Watch that.
Where did I get those alphabet/symbols? I drew them. The idea evolved over time since for as long as I can remember. Ideally, it is a simple calendar, though I'm no card-carrying expert on it. I know nothing of this Enochian language, or whatever sinister circumstances you warn me about, but I'm sure it is a burden on my poor psyche, both negatively and positively.

A more linear approach, perhaps?

I spend my own time contemplating certain numbers, especially numbers four, seven, and thirteen. These seem to have significance when it comes to measuring time on Earth.

Lord, I am in need of a young priest and and old priest to accomplish this task, it seems. I need an astronomer, not an astrologer, to verify the movements of the stars and planets, because I frankly have no clue how to measure such things.

Right now, I'm using a simple, common method for reckoning a calendar where there are seven days per week, four weeks per month, and thirteen months plus one day per year, and four years plus one day per 'age'.

((7 days * 4) * 13 + 1) * 4 + 1 = 1461 days

The thing is, I can rely upon the thousands of years of human history to come up with these numbers, but I don't know the actual points in space and time for to reset the odometer, so to speak. I'm assuming the Roman date of 21 December 2012 makes for a ideal pivotal moment, the sort of ground zero in time where the singularity might be assigned arbitrarily, the Day "O", but that opens up a whole can of worms.

For one thing, all these numbers must be relative to the speed of the Earth, rather the speeds of the various heavenly bodies of the solar system, which are by no means constant. What if the Earth is speeding up or slowing down in it's rotation? What if the Moon is slowly getting closer to or further away from the Earth? See, I can not provide a universally timeless or eternally static number, though the assignment of Day "O" might create that illusion. And, do you know what it means if Einstein's theory of general relativity is correct? It means there's helter-skelter within helter-skelter within helter-skelter as time itself changes shape over the course of the aeons.

It seems I'm here to tell you, you have absolutely no clue as to what day it is, ever, even if you double check the calendar and it says, "Friday, April 2nd, 2010," that is only as real as the flesh and blood of Pinocchio.

Sadly, my other computer is dead, and this one doesn't have the software I need to make the program to draw these things out for me. So, I have to work the problem the old fashioned way, using my own brain, so it's a long, slow process. There's a blessing in that, though. When sitting at the computer, attempting to assign numerical values to the symbols, I find it difficult to focus on the context of a calendar. Instead, I get bogged down in mapping out the binary system, assigning the sort of "sub-atomic" geometry of the symbols to the bits and bytes. That is my perfectionism, I suppose.

I mean, look at the symbols for a second, specifically the first row of this diagram as read from left to right: Yet another way of looking at the symbols.

Okay, it's Yen/Yang time, the duality, a binary system, evenings and mornings, etc. The first grouping, what begins with "O" and ends with the curvaceous "=", it says something about what the followers of Genesis might call The First Day:

"In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth. And, the earth was without form, and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And, the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And, God said, "Let there be light," and there was light. And, God saw the light, that it was good, and divided the light from the darkness. And, God called the light Day, and the darkness Night. And, the evening and the morning were the first day..."

So, yeah, I know a thing or two about Aleph, even though I'm not Hebrew-literate, but that's for another post. The point here is, I suppose, if you look closely, you'll notice how the geometry of one symbol carries over into the next, beginning and ending with the "O", the whole/hole. You might also find that happening with the atomic structures as illustrated by the Periodic Table of Chemical Elements, by the way. (From Hydrogen to Helium, from Helium to Lithium, etc.)

So, there's the positive/negative, the even/odd, the left/right, the upper/lower, or vice versa depending upon your perspective, I suppose.

The goal here is to develop a metric system for expressing the date and time, kind of like the "Stardate" system employed in the Star Trek films, as opposed to the medieval cups, pints, and gallons of the Romans.

On a personal level, I must say, you can't contemplate these things without seeing something awesome and beautiful about existence, and it's rather like falling in love with the cosmos. Even for as ostensibly random and chaotic the universe happens to be, there's something elegant, a design, that the presence of some divine providence can not be dismissed or ignored. Can you appreciate the vast expanse of nature as a work of art?

Can you look at the symbols above and see what could very well be the A, T, C, and G, and would you pretend like such chemistry can happen anywhere but on this Earth, where there is a Sun and a Moon to help guide the formation of the helices?

A Yen made of one Yen/Yang pair is partnered with a Yang made of another Yen/Yang pair; how deep can it go? Talk about cognitive dissonance...

Yen { Yen [ Yen ( Yen / Yang ) / Yang ( Yen / Yang ) ] / Yang [ Yen ( Yen / Yang ) / Yang ( Yen / Yang ) ] ** / Yang { Yen [ Yen ( Yen / Yang ) / Yang ( Yen / Yang ) ] / Yang [ Yen ( Yen / Yang ) / Yang ( Yen / Yang ) ] **

Again, the circular pattern, only rotated a bit.

I've been re-posting these same images, which seems like a waste, but to me they represent the point where I'm stuck. It's kind of like writer's block, but on a whole other level. In the 'ring' image immediately above, you might see depth in the fractal "O", which isn't as simple as the nice, easy to read square grid calendar hanging on the wall in the kitchen, but is more like a clock dial requiring different hands for the hours, minutes, and seconds.

Well, this invention, this discovery, it is a worthless nothingness to everyone I know, and you'll never understand how insulting it is to me to witness just how quick others are to ignore it. Even my own wife would rather I dress up in a pedophile's uniform like that guy Ewen McGregor from the movie Angels and Demons per some sexual fantasy than bother with something genuine to my faith. I guess I should be more like that Nazi Ratzinger and Company, and focus on molesting children instead of enlightenment.

Happy Good Friday, assholes. Y'all had your chance, but now it's too late...

That was something I posted recently, I hope it answers your question, and sorry for the delay in reply, by the way.
theoriginalmurph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2010, 03:21 PM   #302
theoriginalmurph
Inactive

Also, please forgive my cynicism and sarcasm. I'm just an asshole sometimes.
theoriginalmurph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2010, 10:00 PM   #303
jozen bo

Smile Keeping Track and Digital Systems

Quote:
Originally Posted by trepidation View Post
Wow, this is really cool stuff. From this day forward I'll be taking an experimental symbolic journal. Hopefully someday I'll be able to compile it into a wheel and relive, analyze, and attach patterns and meanings to the symbols I inscribe.
I am happy to help you if there is any way I can!

From the above post I can say it WASN'T spinning that brought about the warping into a parallel universe. It involved much more WHAT I was doing with those tracks I WAS preparring. I was trying to make a perfect door, I came very close. The important and crucial keys where aligned with the true acts being records, even if I put them on the map later the layout was as it was. Thus, activation of the perfect door would have been possible.

It involved praying for the happiness of all life. Strange, maybe.. I believe prayers to be highly charged acts with great power, I don't take them lightly. I was roughly 12 rotations into the map when heavy interference came my way. The objective of this interference to this day remains clear to me. To disupt that map.

What made it signifigant in this case was that is was the first time map of its sort. Thus, there was a symbolic gesture involved with long lasting effects. Hopefully this makes sense to you, it does to me.. The code isn't just putting down pretty symbols (though an artistic touch I believe has powerful effects of its own), it is a pattern of consequences or effects as well as causes.

I started just like you. I had no wheel, only I knew I would sooner or later. Comparing the two, I find the code to be the operational and navigational system itself, wheel the wheel is an engine for acceralerating that navigation. Try the combination, I believe you'll find anything you focus on comes to you faster and with magnified results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greydove View Post
Hi jozen bo, do you think there would be a way to do any of this digitally?
Yes, though it will not be the same at this moment. Monitors don't rotate...yet. The best a stationary monitor can give you currently is a refresh of snips, like large stairs for the energy to grab onto, intstead of smooth slides so to say, that the wheels smooth turns give. The refressh rate of your monitor is in the thousands per second, the refresh rate of reality flickering inbetween the smallest observable quanta is in the approx. of 17 to the 43 power.

Graph out those two next to each other. One will be like huge clunky stairs next to the super fliud slide from the future if a comparision is to be made. The smoothness is part of the manipulation of light which is happening here. The shape of waves and charge of protons in the micro world is a completely different picture if was were to blow it up and make it far easier to observe. If you consider the entire dynamic model we are dealing with here, from the code, the map, the spin, the waves, the biological procesion of sensory input, reshaping and procesions of the brain, and into the highly complex partical charges therein, small changes can over time lead to large differences.

This isn't to say there wouldn't be effects to a stationary digitally expressed version, though there will be differences which would certianly become increasingly observable over time, as I understand.
jozen bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2010, 05:08 AM   #304
jozen bo

Smile Learing and the Double

Two topics I wanted to go over breifly, since I have some time this morning to.

The first is the topic of learning and developing. If we apply ourselves consistently and earnest over time we can become experts in any giving subject. Diplomas are not built in one day. In much the same way that a doctor acquires a great deal about medicine and human health over time through much study and application, the mind portal can be studied and better understood over time. Unfortunately, it is very difficult to study something in the first place when so little is known about it to begin with. One of my biggest hurdles is to make this easier to understand, giving time I will continue to re apply my efforts and organize my approach.

The second thing I wanted to bring up was the experience were I met my 'double'. There are so many different ways to look at it that I am careful not to define it too quickly, especially when any proof at all is squaint to none. The only proof I have is that I was there, it only applies to me. One way to see it is the classic idea of confronting one's self, the darker side. Sorta like in Star Wars were Luke Skywalker has to confront himself in a sword duel.. The idea stems much further back then a moddern and well established science fiction movie however...in some cultures that is. It makes sense, considering here is a system that brings one to analysis and become far more aware of whom they are, and that by going deep enough into this process one is finally confronted with their double. In other words, its probably a normal part of the process of using the portal to a certain degree of success and nothing so freaky as any might think. Afterall, if we can't confront ourselves what good is it to confront a billion others..

Last edited by jozen bo; 26-05-2010 at 05:10 AM.
Old 09-06-2010, 05:31 AM   #305
jozen bo

Smile Anyone confused yet...

This is likely confusing for most people, I've noticed it isn't an easy subject to talk about. If anyone has any questions that will help clarify any confusion of any sort, by all means ask!
Old 09-06-2010, 07:04 PM   #306
riseball

Quote:
Originally Posted by jozen bo View Post
This is likely confusing for most people, I've noticed it isn't an easy subject to talk about. If anyone has any questions that will help clarify any confusion of any sort, by all means ask!
Hi Jozen Bo, I agree talking about some or any topics pertaining to an individual, some people just aren't willing or ready to go there yet. I'm sure this is where some of the resistance lies is in others ignorance or perseption.

I have contenplated building a large wheel which I know I will get to shortly, however that is not my issue. I've had a hard time figuring out where to start for a code, how to organize it, etc. and then for what topics to include in it. Do you use several different wheels say one for health, another for learning
Spanish, etc. Or could you incorporate several things into one. I remember reading a while back that your initial code had something like over 200 permutations that you tracked. If I had gotten a code nailed down I think I would be more inclined to build the wheel then. Another question, do you think it would be possible to build the code on the go as you start using it, and possibly adapt it a little as you go, what is your take on this?

I'm a draftsman by trade, so I've thought about developing a legend of a sort for the symbols and then somehow printing them to apply to the wheel? Not sure how this may work or turn out, or do you think it's more beneficial to do by hand. I remember you saying a few times regarding a digital wheels spinning doesn't even compare, so I've abandoned that notion already.

As for trying out some of this and testing it, I have tested a smaller wheel hooked up to a fan to see the effect using the checker pattern. I noticed that depending on how close or far did make a difference, and also there where times that the pattern seemed to morph and change, I would almost say looks like an aura maybe. I also noticed a haze around the outside of the wheel and I've experiemented with other patterns, but not an actual tracking code yet.

The way you've described the checker pattern how it resets your eyes almost reminds me of some qigong or shamanic exercises where you rotate your eyes and move them in all directions, this is supposed to do something similar I'm guessing. I don't know how the effect would vary, but I'm sure you could look at a spinning wheel much longer than rotating you eyes for 30min.

Also, while spinning I was doing a qigong pose (standing like a tree) and noticed I could see the energy between my hands quite easily with the pattern in the background, I thought this was interesting.

I am definately eager to try a bigger wheel of sorts, how many different wheels have you used with some of the benefits you described in previous posts?

Take care.

Riseball.
riseball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 06:23 AM   #307
jozen bo

Smile Wheels and Codes

Quote:
Originally Posted by riseball View Post
Hi Jozen Bo, I agree talking about some or any topics pertaining to an individual, some people just aren't willing or ready to go there yet. I'm sure this is where some of the resistance lies is in others ignorance or perseption.
My mother recently told me of how I would do well to be pateint with people and practice this virtue. Without thinking my mind took it to an extreme, to the point where being patient becomes absurd and stupid. It became clear because of this that, while it is good to be patient, to be too patient isn't.

We have 20-200 years...mother nature is being very pateint with us...but it is not endlessly so...

Sometimes a kick in the butt works better. For example...I didn't want to learn how to swim, and no matter how patient my instuctors were with me they weren't going to teach me. My mother...lost patience one day...and threw me in the deep water...'learn to swim or drown' she said with a laugh. I found I could swim...hmmm..

Quote:
Originally Posted by riseball View Post
I have contenplated building a large wheel which I know I will get to shortly, however that is not my issue. I've had a hard time figuring out where to start for a code, how to organize it, etc. and then for what topics to include in it. Do you use several different wheels say one for health, another for learning Spanish, etc. Or could you incorporate several things into one. I remember reading a while back that your initial code had something like over 200 permutations that you tracked. If I had gotten a code nailed down I think I would be more inclined to build the wheel then. Another question, do you think it would be possible to build the code on the go as you start using it, and possibly adapt it a little as you go, what is your take on this?
I have 2 standing wheel systems with two wheels on each. One I built for an experiment not aimed at humans, it is smaller. I decided not to use it, because it does not spin 15 minutes on its own and I don't have the nerve to keep re spinning it every 4 minutes.

So...unfortunately I am using my large wheel for everything I do at the moment. I will build more soon, set up different. I'm getting a good drafting program which will make it easier to plan.

If you make small changes while puting the code together, that is harmless. If you revamp the entire code, that is also harmless. Since I am out of time I will have to return soon to give a more in depth answer, though I will leave two links that might help with codes, and post anymore that I come across in the days to follow..

http://themindportal.lefora.com/2010...me-code/#post8

http://themindportal.lefora.com/2010...-works/#post14

I look forward to following up on your response, though now I've got to be in work in 8 minutes...

Best Regards,
Jozen-Bo

Last edited by jozen bo; 11-06-2010 at 06:25 AM.
Old 10-10-2010, 12:27 PM   #308
jozen bo

Default So quiet

30 pages and at last this thread is quiet. I swim in entanglements and lack the time and resources to get done what I aim to. Thus, as I have already started another thread on the topic, the time for a demonstration of the power of the portal is at hand!

Last edited by jozen bo; 10-10-2010 at 12:27 PM.
Old 24-04-2011, 10:16 AM   #309
jozen bo

I'm up and running! Had a lot to deal with. Its dealt with. I'm good. How are you?

Is this thread finally at the end? Or...does anyone have any questions...

I linked up, so its very easy to pop up now...by all means...make yourself at home!
Old 25-04-2011, 02:23 AM   #310
pezza19

Hello Jozen Bo.

I'm really intrigued by your discoveries and I have many questions to ask which may have already been answered in the previous 31 pages.

I've read 6 pages and I'm gonna take a read of your work.

So far from what i've seen and read, so things come to mind.
1. Spinning and checkboard feels like the hypnosis wheel, so perhaps the reprogramming of the self by concentrating on the spins and stuff?
2. Nauticulis Shell, The fibonacci number, Our DNA
3. Memories, subconcious, if we forget what we are then, what are we? besides phisicallity, if you don't remember anything then
what are you? surely there must be ways to remember, to access knowledge thats there but hidden.

I was just wondering if your still active on the forum, as something is sure resonating with this. Although I don't understand how it works or what it is, unlocking and reprogramming myself with my life experiences now seems within grasp.

I'll try and keep uptodate with this, I'll read your work and get back to you.
Good job in auto cad too, looking pretty kool.

Last edited by pezza19; 25-04-2011 at 02:28 AM.
pezza19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2011, 02:34 AM   #311
pezza19

Do you think this wheel, can be used to speed up learning and strengthen the bonds between information so information can be recalled faster and more efficiently?

I've read stories of people learning languages in no time at all, can the wheel be used to recite information?

Also, when you say there are spirals within spirals and within those spirals there are spirals, it reminded me something about the brain being a hologram, I don't know how to word it but it's just want my higher awareness brought up??? aha.

Also, I was worried today because I looked in the mirror and saw 3 rogue black hairs sticking out of my nose, and they were are curled in the shape of a 6, and I shat my pants... < . . < > . .> =D just kidding, no hard feelings

Last edited by pezza19; 25-04-2011 at 02:39 AM.
Old 25-04-2011, 03:02 AM   #312
pezza19

Drawing more conclusions here are some more things I thought about.

If symbols mean the same, such as language, do you think I could map my mind portal experiences and allow you to view it for your subconciouss to delve into my own experience?

What i'm trying to say is, if the mayans used this method to track thier lives for example, could a village share knowledge subconciously just by viewing each others mind portals.

Furthmore, if this is the case, Multiple hundreds of portals could be used for humans to gain knowledge from each other in a sub/ deep memory state perhaps?

Thanks again
Pezza
Old 25-04-2011, 03:19 AM   #313
pezza19

Sorry to keep posting , It's late i'm reading and alone so I keep thinking and adding nevermind.

I've noticed that you use alot of examples such as pendulums swinging and spinning of the mind portal.

I just want to say that, I study 3d animation at university, and if you need any visual 3d footage of lets say the wheel spinning or pendulums swinging and stuff I could knock it up if needed.

It's just something that I could contribute if needed. Although you use autocad you can probably already do this but meh just put it out there.
Old 25-04-2011, 04:53 AM   #314
pezza19

Hello Jo, I hope you don't mind but I've used one of your pictures and mapped it onto a circle, I then animated it on a cycle , at 3 seconds per cycle.

I think if the speed is altered correct and the texture is more centralised for a more precise centre giving a better spin, thsi could work well.

I know in your PDF you mention metal ball bearings and spinning it on a wall, but Will a digital method work.

I think that computer screens arent as natural but none the less it's faster to make digital versions as opposed to getting the good old power tools out

thanks alot
I can always take the video down as requested take care
Pezza
Old 30-04-2011, 02:59 PM   #315
jozen bo

Default A little background in recent past events..

Quote:
Originally Posted by pezza19 View Post
Hello Jozen Bo.

I'm really intrigued by your discoveries and I have many questions to ask which may have already been answered in the previous 31 pages.

I've read 6 pages and I'm gonna take a read of your work.
Thank you!

Quote:
So far from what i've seen and read, so things come to mind.
1. Spinning and checkboard feels like the hypnosis wheel, so perhaps the reprogramming of the self by concentrating on the spins and stuff?
2. Nauticulis Shell, The fibonacci number, Our DNA
3. Memories, subconcious, if we forget what we are then, what are we? besides phisicallity, if you don't remember anything then
what are you? surely there must be ways to remember, to access knowledge thats there but hidden.
There are so many different ways to answer this question, what am I. Conscoiusness that that becomes self aware over a long time by using a wave that flickers across the timeless vortex attraction where zero and infinity are the same one.

Spinning the checkerboard wheel stimulates the crown chakra, good for tantric mediation. I am gonna probably make a larger version soon, or a digital one.

The basic spiral is like the finger print on our fingertips...though not everyone has spiral prints, most people do. We grow out of attraction, it is all over in our psiological make-up.

I am currently in a 49 day spin phase, in 3 days I wll be breaking my old record of 52 days straight spinning. At this point it is getting to be quite an experience. Yes, I am remembering many things, though it comes in the midst of a very painful moment in life, as I recently got divorced in what was a very comlex and misleading manner.

Despite this I am pushing through to spin each day. Many things are happening by now, I am somewhat reluctant to publically discuss this, as well, it is not easy to clarify. I suppose one way of putting it is that it is like being in the middle of a game of tug-o-war with about 1000 different players and ropes tugging all over in my mind, and at my memories. In the midst of this, I steady myself that not a single one can pull or steer my perception over time.

I am seeing myself in my environment directly, and at times in other people. I am hitting shift waves, though I am better able to cope with the more intense ones because I am keeping my mind and body clean of everything (not even smoking ciggerettes anymore).

Another hard part is that I am isolated where I am. I have some friends, but there is so much to keep up with, and I haven't seen my daughter much at all this last half year. Hopefully this week it will be cleared up in court...the mother has no right to deny her own daughter the much needed visitation with her own dad.

Something happened to her and me both last year. I am recovering from this, as I was neglecting many things due to being neglected in a married that was spiralling into confusion. Thoughts, ideas, and even themes can do that, they can spiral into a good or bad path, getting more and more into the way they are until serious results manifest.

Just yesterday I could feel my spirit pushing at my body to project outward. At this depth in spin I am not surprised, and find that keeping myself centered and my mind active and on anything that isn't dwelling is paramount to keeping myself happy and at peace with myself.

At this rate I will be projecting my spirit out of my body soon...

Other things are happening, so many to explain quickly..I will be giving what I can as I can..

Quote:
I was just wondering if your still active on the forum, as something is sure resonating with this. Although I don't understand how it works or what it is, unlocking and reprogramming myself with my life experiences now seems within grasp.

I'll try and keep uptodate with this, I'll read your work and get back to you.
Good job in auto cad too, looking pretty kool.

The best way to understand is to go in the portal...make a code and wheel and start doing both. Be prepared for a long time where it appears nothing is happening, and make sure the code involves spiritaul self observation symbols that you can track your efforts with.

When things start to happen, it will be very subtle at first...then you will begin to find all sorts of things happening, from a wide range...I am going to give my Trecena report in 3 days...there was two of these reports beforehand that got erased...I had my reasons, though this last report will not be erased. I'll link it up here when I give the report...

Last edited by jozen bo; 30-04-2011 at 08:26 PM.
Old 30-04-2011, 03:24 PM   #316
jozen bo

Quote:
Do you think this wheel, can be used to speed up learning and strengthen the bonds between information so information can be recalled faster and more efficiently?

I've read stories of people learning languages in no time at all, can the wheel be used to recite information?

Also, when you say there are spirals within spirals and within those spirals there are spirals, it reminded me something about the brain being a hologram, I don't know how to word it but it's just want my higher awareness brought up??? aha.

Also, I was worried today because I looked in the mirror and saw 3 rogue black hairs sticking out of my nose, and they were are curled in the shape of a 6, and I shat my pants... < . . < > . .> =D just kidding, no hard feelings
lol...6 is the number of so many things all at once. In the 10 worlds, it is the world of rapture...temporarily pleasure or gratification of desire...usually coming at a price and squandering one's senses or energy...the Devil King Emma, accoding to Buddhism, rules of the 6th place of Heaven and tempts people with rapture into ruining themselves...though 6 also has good connections as well...lol...

What you say about the brain being a hologram...very perceptive! The mind is steered by the heart, and moving accross a massive holographic void that contains inherent the illusion of time, existance, and the physical world we see. If you spin, this will become more and more clear. Even mapping your life will bring clarity about this. I am still finding that after all this time, my mind continues to get a clearer image and understanding of this as it is. Its like looking at a high tech computer, at first glance one might say ''I understand that'', but then they open it up and see millions of weird parts and realize there is more to understand...and then they find that there are molecular shapes and patterns that each part processes...and onward into a whole new quanta world, eventually reaching a world that breaks into fractual uncertainty and ordered chaos that melts into nothing itself...its a lot to try an encompass all at once...the hologram brain and nature of life is the greatest mystery there is.

I am NOW fully on the act of putting together two langauge maps and getting them tested. I stalled for a long time, was going to test with mice...had it all set to go this summer, mice, equipment, web cam, everything to gather the evidence...but this heart break left me so emotionally distraught that I freed most of the mice and decided to wait...I have 10 mice left...3 mini mice, 2 with extremely rare gene traits, and 5 normal mice (one has a crooked neck and would have no chance in the wild...). Most of the freed mice, unfortunately will not survive, but some of the exposed mice showed increased signs of aggressiveness, the ability to solve problems, and environmental alertness...meaning they ought to have an increased chance over the normal ones. I just didn't have the energy in me any more, I was in tears day after day and wishing I could vanish...I am now finally stepping away from the worlds of hell, hunger, animosity, and anger...finding the worlds of learning, tranquility, realization, altruism, and the reaching for enlightenment as I strive earnestly day after day for them.

Soon I will be able to provide English to French and German to English maps. I am going to test the french one myself because I don't know french. I tried this 4 years ago with Finnish, hand wrote the material and found that it WAS sticken in my memory. I also found that the words that I wrote biggest by hand where drowning out the smaller ones, and that a word to word approach is doomed to fail, because it doesn't give an idea of how to constuct those words into sentences...so I have adapted my approach. I will take a picture of the Finnish map I made. I still have it!

I tested it for 2 weeks, and found results! If this works...I am gonna rub it in the face of this whole world by learning every langauge there ever was....if I can find the time and help...lol...going overbored in my efforts of proving this thing (and exercising my memory to the extreme!!!). If it works as well as I suspect, giving the mind and body are well prepared and the material well presented..this should be possible! Has anyone ever learned all the languages...???

Quote:
Drawing more conclusions here are some more things I thought about.

If symbols mean the same, such as language, do you think I could map my mind portal experiences and allow you to view it for your subconciouss to delve into my own experience?

What i'm trying to say is, if the mayans used this method to track thier lives for example, could a village share knowledge subconciously just by viewing each others mind portals.

Furthmore, if this is the case, Multiple hundreds of portals could be used for humans to gain knowledge from each other in a sub/ deep memory state perhaps?

Thanks again
Pezza

Yes!!! This is possible. I will come back to this question, its one of the best questions I have heard to date!! Well worded, thanks!!

Quote:
Sorry to keep posting , It's late i'm reading and alone so I keep thinking and adding nevermind.

I've noticed that you use alot of examples such as pendulums swinging and spinning of the mind portal.

I just want to say that, I study 3d animation at university, and if you need any visual 3d footage of lets say the wheel spinning or pendulums swinging and stuff I could knock it up if needed.

It's just something that I could contribute if needed. Although you use autocad you can probably already do this but meh just put it out there.
I appreciate your posting! Thank you very much!

Thanks again, I will be considering what you say here with care. I have to update my dream map...I am going deep into my dream world now, I am looking for something, and will have to go into a 200 to 400 dream depth...already after 30 days I am having a dream every night I sleep, and each dream is getting more realistic and lasting longer then the last...there is a very profound change occuring as I activate the dream gate.

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjYaZVs_uvk
Hello Jo, I hope you don't mind but I've used one of your pictures and mapped it onto a circle, I then animated it on a cycle , at 3 seconds per cycle.

I think if the speed is altered correct and the texture is more centralised for a more precise centre giving a better spin, thsi could work well.

I know in your PDF you mention metal ball bearings and spinning it on a wall, but Will a digital method work.

I think that computer screens arent as natural but none the less it's faster to make digital versions as opposed to getting the good old power tools out

thanks alot
I can always take the video down as requested take care
Pezza
Wow, I am flattered and pleasently surprised! Thank you so much for preparring that, I am going to be viewing it a lot, it looks incredible! It also catches a lot of the counter holographic waves registered within the brain...there is more to comment on this, but time is running, and I have to utililize it with great care now, I can feel how we are approaching some event that I need to prepare for...

I will return without fail!

Thank you again and again Pezza!!!

Last edited by jozen bo; 30-04-2011 at 03:41 PM.
Old 23-05-2011, 11:39 AM   #317
no_world_order
Inactive

Default I don´t get it...

I don´t know if its me or whatever, but...I just don ´t get it!

I downloaded the "Dharma Flower Star Introduction"-part I and II and read it. I read the first two or three pages of this thread entirely, and then after I switched some trough the rest of it...but, nonetheless, I still have like almost no idea at all what this thing is supposed to do or be or whatever...

I´m really, really confused, seriously!

I appreciate your approach of saying things in a manner of "it´s whatever you make out of it, whatever way you want to use it!"...but it just leaves me in a state of confusion and anger (thats always been a problem for me, when I don´t understand something that seems obiviously easy to get to everybody else, I just can´t handle it...but I´m still working to figure out why this is the case).

I hope that only my confusion made it to be notable in this text, and not the f**king anger !

I just have one BIG HUGE question:

Could you please explain again what this tool can be used for in general and how to start using it???

Thx!
no_world_order is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2011, 08:48 PM   #318
no_world_order
Inactive

Default help me, please!

Some advice for me, anybody?!?!

no_world_order is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 05:38 PM   #319
jozen bo

Smile Recap

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_world_order View Post
I don´t know if its me or whatever, but...I just don ´t get it!

I downloaded the "Dharma Flower Star Introduction"-part I and II and read it. I read the first two or three pages of this thread entirely, and then after I switched some trough the rest of it...but, nonetheless, I still have like almost no idea at all what this thing is supposed to do or be or whatever...

I´m really, really confused, seriously!

I appreciate your approach of saying things in a manner of "it´s whatever you make out of it, whatever way you want to use it!"...but it just leaves me in a state of confusion and anger (thats always been a problem for me, when I don´t understand something that seems obiviously easy to get to everybody else, I just can´t handle it...but I´m still working to figure out why this is the case).

I hope that only my confusion made it to be notable in this text, and not the f**king anger !

I just have one BIG HUGE question:

Could you please explain again what this tool can be used for in general and how to start using it???

Thx!
Hello no world order,

Thank you for asking! The Mind Portal is a tool for self discovery. The map contains 364 spaces, it is a calendar of one year. It can be placed on a wheel and rotated so that the contents on it blend and are seen differently then when it is still. Using it to keep track of your time brings about a means to see yourself within a larger scope of time. Through self discovery we can see ourselves clearly. By seeing ourselves clearly we can alter misperceptions, bad habits, and shortcomings easier then not.

That is the primary idea behind it. To be more specific, I developed it to have a means to see and coordinate my spirit, above the mind and body. I can verify that the mind exists...I'm thinking and emotions come and go. I can feel and move my body. The spirit is more elusive then these two.

Throughout my life growing up I'd hear about it all the time, the spirit. But, I never saw it, never felt it, never had a means of getting in touch with it or seeing it objectively. Overtime I came to understanding that our spirit is in our actions and efforts, governing even our minds and the course of our lifes. Pondering this, I figured, that by seeing those actions taken, along with dreams, and emotional states of being, I could begin to get a grasp on my own spirit.

I discovered that it worked. It has been work to do this to, though not too time consuming, I would average about 20 minutes a day to keep track of my time and convert it into a symbol system placed on the map for retrospection. As the patterns emerge over time, I could see a part of myself that will always be me.

We exist in this moment, however, this moment is a continuum of just a second ago and so on for years, and this moment vanishes into the next. If we consider only this instant, we are looking at a tiny fragment of our entirety. You are not just you here and now, there is also a you from the moment of birth up until now. We don't appear out of thin air, we grow slowly like a tree. Thus, the entire you includes all of the instants connected smoothly, from past, present, and the uncertain future.

We could try to remember these patterns of our behavoir without a map, but having a map makes it much easier to see them altogether. It does not show each and every instant, but the major occurences or your efforts and expereinces, which include a multitude of instants.

Spinning itself is quite mysterious and unpredictable. I find it to bypass my conscious perception though stimulate awareness at deeper levels. Doing so with care, I have had many experiences that have lead to many unanswered questions.

I'd begin to see patterns not only in my life, but on a larger scale and how my life is a part of that. I'd begin to see energy that I never saw before directly with my eyes, most often thought waves coming out of people's heads. I have also been able to feel my spirit at peak times and discern it from my mind and body, thus verify for myself that it does exist. This alone has been a tremendous gain for me, to objectively experience for myself that it is real and exists. The expereinces would vary, and have been listed.

This does not mean I haven't made mistakes, I have and do what I can to learn from them and not repeat them. If I did keep repeating the same mistakes over and over, then I would be failing to see the pattern of my life and change it into a productive one.

That breifly covers its original function in general, I hope this helps. It takes time and effort to understand and only by actually using it diligently does real understanding develop. It is very easy for people to come to the premature conclusion they understand, even for myself this is easy, but such understanding is superficial and not actual. It is comparable to a virgin watching sex and concluding they know what it is...but do they know what it is like?

Since developing this I have pondered on other ways it can be used. For the first time now, I have the material to produce a language learning map to help one learn German...a German/English map. In the next days I will be composing it on a graphics program and releasing PDFs to some people.

It can also be used as a dream map, and to this I call it the dream portal. By taking the days in the map and putting in dreams, in the order they are experienced, a larger dream story appears....our unconsciousness becomes more visible...those concerns and motives within us that are hard to see become easier to see.

There are still other possibilities, much of this remains to this day in question. I was rather impatient in the past, and can see clearly this is going to take time before it sinks into the collective conscoiusness of this world. Clearing my mind, I am moving in a direction that will contribute to that occurance.

Your questions are both appreciated and welcome! Feel free to ask anymore!

I hope this helps, I will do my best to make this easier to understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_world_order View Post
Some advice for me, anybody?!?!

Three kinds of advice come to me mind.

The first is to be patient and absorb bits at a time. Trying to understand this all at once is like trying to understand mathematics all at once...its impossible. Unfortunately, this is no step for step program for learning about this, instead there are many dispersed communications of information and speculation. Its the best that there is at this time. I find that writing this, I become aware of the need for a step for step process to learning and understanding. I will prepare this...this evening I will outline it and then begin building a step for step course.

Second, ask questions. This helps me to develop a better means of communicating about this and helps you to clear up anything that remains vague and uncertain. Asking questions is an important part of any learning process.

Third, do not hesitate to provide feedback and critique as you already have. This helps me to tailor my approach in providing coverage on this topic. Since I have not formal teaching education, I am not an expert teacher. That does not mean I can't learn along the way...it would probably do me well to study up a bit on teaching methods, though off the top of my head I feel and believe getting feedback from others is a very important part of the process of becoming a good teacher.

Thanks,
Jozen-Bo