Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 05-01-2017, 08:47 PM   #1
truth seeker 09

Default Too fast editing in movies and TV series these days

Movies and TV series have really fast editing these days. Is this part of the mind control/brainwashing of the masses?
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 08:56 PM   #2
baboshka1
Inactive

I have wondered the same truth at times.
When movies flick like that I tend to look away now.
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 08:58 PM   #3
berten60

This is a trend taken over from the fast & flashy
video clips on MTV,it is indeed quite annoying.
The present generation has grown up with it,
and is seemingly unable to appreciate "Slow" movies anymore...
berten60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 05:46 AM   #4
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
Movies and TV series have really fast editing these days. Is this part of the mind control/brainwashing of the masses?
Flashing multiple images too fast to focus on is a classic MK technique, as the conscious mind is unaware of what it has seen, but the subconscious still records it, and therefore has subliminal effect.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 05:47 AM   #5
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by berten60 View Post
Not necessarily, people still make good movies that aren't quick-cut style like that.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 12:53 PM   #6
truth seeker 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by berten60 View Post
Music videos explain part of it but somehow I feel there's other reasons also.
Old 06-01-2017, 01:38 PM   #7
truth seeker 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
Flashing multiple images too fast to focus on is a classic MK technique, as the conscious mind is unaware of what it has seen, but the subconscious still records it, and therefore has subliminal effect.
You're correct but I didn't mean subliminal messages in the OP. I meant the "ADHD editing" you see nowadays, it's obnoxious.

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 06-01-2017 at 01:46 PM.
Old 06-01-2017, 01:48 PM   #8
jake_ball

Yeah I can't watch these modern movies cos of they way they are filmed and edited. The scripts are shite anyway, and so are the actors. In fact everything about them is shite. There are very very few good/ok movies these days. I prefer older movies, that are on DVD or blu ray.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 02:00 PM   #9
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Back when I was teaching we used to set First years a homework task as part of their 'communications' module.
Watch 5 times minutes of Coronation Street or any Soap
Watch 5 timed minutes of any news or current affairs programme but NOT the main news itself. Question Time or similar programme.
Count and list how many 'cuts' -when the camera angle changes.
Compare the numbers.
Soaps cut incredibly quickly to keep viewer attention.
'Serious' shows have far fewer cuts.
It is all about keeping an audience who are presumed to have short attention spans.
TV adverts cut even faster than TV soaps for the same reason.
In the students 'report back' next lesson I used to pose the following question as an add on ..
"Why are The Simpsons yellow?"..... Discuss.

That was always a lively lesson.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 06-01-2017 at 02:03 PM.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 04:16 PM   #10
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Regarding editing on TV....this is a must watch. Most are aware of this when we see the "nodding" interviewer shots....but this is a real eye opener as to how easy it is to manipulate a story....

https://youtu.be/TH_9QcMCkvg
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 01:49 AM   #11
truth seeker 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Yeah I can't watch these modern movies cos of they way they are filmed and edited. The scripts are shite anyway, and so are the actors. In fact everything about them is shite. There are very very few good/ok movies these days. I prefer older movies, that are on DVD or blu ray.
If a movie or a TV series needs fast editing does it make it better storytelling? No.

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 07-01-2017 at 01:50 AM.
Old 07-01-2017, 01:09 PM   #12
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Tv ads, in particular, seem jarring - with their fast frame switches and vivid colours, as well as their music etc - it is all just a bit of an asault on the sneses... It can be quite hypnotic after a while, people just stare at them without really knowing what it is they are staring it... They open the doors to the mind and let that shit flow in.

It is all typical MK Ultra style programing sending images into the brain without accessing the consciuos mind, more than that they bypass the conscious and go straight into the subconscious, where they lie...

Years ago, in Nottingham, there was a company called Cold Seal Windows.... i had to do a mental recal of their ad jingle to get their name... and it was still there, locked away in my subconscious.... This is going back thirty odd years, and i can stil remember their phone number, even though i never called them or bought windows fom them.

"Call Cold Seal Windows for the best double 2 doube 1 double 5.... Put Cold Seal Windows to the test double 2 doube 1 double 5"

That shit is still in there!

They just get into your mind, and once there it stays there.

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 07-01-2017 at 01:10 PM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 01:40 PM   #13
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

It reminds me of a space odyssey 2001. That one long scene with absolutely no talking. I wonder how many people could watch that today and not zone out. It is like the attention spand of most people is atleast half of what it was in avarage when I was a child.
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws
eurosianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 10:28 PM   #14
truth seeker 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosianguy View Post
It reminds me of a space odyssey 2001. That one long scene with absolutely no talking. I wonder how many people could watch that today and not zone out. It is like the attention spand of most people is atleast half of what it was in avarage when I was a child.
One long scene with no talking... which one?
Old 08-01-2017, 11:44 PM   #15
oz93666

Quote:
I believe it's more about reducing attention span , brainwashing /indoctrination would be about what the content is ...

Continual change of image , loud music in addition to shouting narrator gets the brain into overdrive , hopping frantically from one thing to the next ...It's the opposite of 'meditation ' which is still centered focus.

Studies show attention span is going down , 'smart phones' don't help either...

"Humans have shorter attention span than goldfish, thanks to smartphones
?
According to scientists, the age of smartphones has left humans with such a short attention span even a goldfish can hold a thought for longer.

Researchers surveyed 2,000 participants in Canada and studied the brain activity of 112 others using electroencephalograms.

The results showed the average human attention span has fallen from 12 seconds in 2000, or around the time the mobile revolution began, to eight seconds.
Goldfish, meanwhile, are believed to have an attention span of nine seconds."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2...anks-to-smart/
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 11:46 PM   #16
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosianguy View Post
I love that film
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 06:25 PM   #17
raburgeson

oz is right, the sound tracks are horrible too. Hollywood has no writers worth a damn. Movie series going to high numbers like 7 when the first one was barely watchable absolutely prove they have no writers. So, if there is any substance it is based on a book and after paying out the butt to see it you find out how badly the book is represented.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2017, 10:15 PM   #18
NortthernDelBoy
Premier Subscribers

I feel the need to look away, I'm 100% in belief that there is so much programming in the Tell-A-Vision that it's beyond the belief of many..
The use of subliminal message, the hypnotic use of flashing lights, the double meaning which inbeds deep in the subconscious.

The Tell-A-Vision and the programmes we watch are quite clearly a CHANNEL for corruption, your eyes are been strobed with millions of images and lights beyond the mundane show your watching

We all know it but the simple technical is to step back from what your doing or thinking and look away, you see the flashing lights and hear the noise.. Now think about what is happening in the background.

My stepmother calls it the idiot box, until I opened my eyes I never understood.

The magic is denomic
NortthernDelBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2017, 09:49 AM   #19
fudgetusk

Flashes can be used to hypnotise you. I often wonder about using my ecigarrette. The button flashes when you continually press it to switch it off.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2017, 09:22 PM   #20
raburgeson

Another side of the to fast coin is how fast they can change the content. I was reading and it said they can change something in near real time. They said give them a 7 second delay and they can swap anything they want to, like a person. That does not bode well as they can set anyone up in court somewhere.

Well you can always watch they live again. We are fairly well there.

Last edited by raburgeson; 23-01-2017 at 09:24 PM. Reason: add to
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote