Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 30-09-2014, 06:46 PM   #21
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_esper View Post
He's not allowed to say, he will have signed a contract.

Great stuff froboi

Watching your meal as I type.
Do you want to know who won?
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2014, 07:01 PM   #22
busa

Quote:
He's not allowed to say, he will have signed a contract.

Great stuff froboi

Watching your meal as I type.

Edit:

Ooops! froboi would only have to withhold that information before it was aired.
Ah ok

He sounds ultra cool.
Not like a raving DIF'er

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2014, 07:47 PM   #23
blue_esper

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentedarthur View Post
Do you want to know who won?
Watched, I know.

Shhhhh!

FREE PALESTINE AND YOU FREE THE WORLD

If You're Not A Decent People, You're A Poople.
BOYCOTT ISRAEL.
Their goods.
Their country.
Their people.
Isolate them totally until they behave like human beings.
blue_esper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2014, 09:32 PM   #24
thegatherer

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjuan View Post
I bet that didn't go down well with channel 4, the other mouthpiece for anything state related. Not watched (no licence) but would hazard a guess one of the guests was informed before the show to go up against you.
I would say its more a bit like 'wife swap' where they deliberately pick people they know will get on each others' tits, rather than the other one being informed beforehand.
thegatherer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 01:52 AM   #25
knowthyself1

Fair play to you mate, i enjoyed the show.

It was a bit of a dig in the stomach though when the woman at the table responded to your GMO comment with "it's the way forward". UGH.

The social conditioning is SO evident
knowthyself1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 05:51 AM   #26
froboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberleaf View Post
Well I have just watched it and have to say you came over very well. I liked it when you mentioned the GMO food. I think in a way the program tried to make you look a bit nutty but you definately came over as reasoned and a very nice man and seemed to win over Mr Lambe in the end.

Come Dine With Me is one of the things I do watch on tv and you always get one guest who comes over not as nice as the rest and I think for that week it was The Duchess.

Your menu looked good btw and the beef perfectly cooked.

One thing I would like to know ...whose bread was the tastiest?
Hi Amberleaf.

Oh there was soo much they didn't include!! A weeks worth of filming squeezed into an hour. Janes was the best bread, even though she forget to serve it with her soup and I had to ask for it.

I proper laid into her on the Spanish night too. She was flapping on about her elitist friends in London and how much they bring to the economy. How she GLIDED up the stairs in no10, you know past all of the pictures of previous prime ministers etc.

'Just let me stop you there Jane. Do you think your mates in London are the elites that are controlling the world.?? 'Well you are more dissolusioned than I originally thought', and for a women of your age and stature you are coming accords as rude and extremely patronising which I find very offensive!!'

There was a 10 second silence then I was like 'Pass the salt Barry'

On the last night she approached me off camera and told me she told her son about my beliefs, he's only 15. He said 'oh yeah mum, Les is talking about the Illuminati' she was shocked. Anyway, she brought it up and I layed into her again saying it was just a shame she took the word of a 15 year old boy rather than that of a 36 year old man!!

They cut it out.

The GMO rat discussion was actually the end of the conversation when people had finished eating. We spoke about soo much more but was again cut out. I did not talk about 'conspiracy stuff' at anyone else's night either. We laughed soo hard for most of the week.

I received a DVD from ITV yesterday hoping it was gonna be my best bits or the whole week. Nothing, nada, shit. Just the effing programme with the ads cut out!!

All that energy and time for 15 mins of screen time.

I don't think I did too bad at all tho and if not for the conversation I think I may have won??
Old 01-10-2014, 05:52 AM   #27
froboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
Brave man.

Reading the perception deception, at the beginning?
I was indeed and insisted on it for them to get the shot!!
Old 01-10-2014, 05:55 AM   #28
froboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
Confession time.

I am intrigued by "Release the Hounds"
It is very un PC.
I have watched one episode and enjoyed it. It has a strong horror theme which is right up my street.

I don't watch that much TV tho, I watch a lot of series and movies.

Hemlock Grove on Netflix if you wanna get your teeth into something good.

I watched two seasons in 3 day's one of the best horror serials I have seen in ages.

Theme' werewolf/vampire, bloodlines/reptilian,satanism, eugenics and transhumanism. I mean loads of stuff we talk about on here, it has it in it!!
Old 01-10-2014, 05:58 AM   #29
froboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilight_sparkle View Post
Good for you. A friend of mine had an altogether miserable experience on CDWM. They had already decided that he wasn't going to win, so they edited the program to make him look like an idiot. He had live entertainment at his party, but they edited that out. He ended up looking very disorganized and unprofessional.
They did that with Jane to be fair. She was a bitch and the Director took an instant dislike to her which reflected in the show.
Old 01-10-2014, 11:11 AM   #30
twilight_sparkle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by froboi View Post
I have watched one episode and enjoyed it. It has a strong horror theme which is right up my street.

I don't watch that much TV tho, I watch a lot of series and movies.

Hemlock Grove on Netflix if you wanna get your teeth into something good.

I watched two seasons in 3 day's one of the best horror serials I have seen in ages.

Theme' werewolf/vampire, bloodlines/reptilian,satanism, eugenics and transhumanism. I mean loads of stuff we talk about on here, it has it in it!!
I like Supernatural. In the seventh season there is a race of monsters released from purgatory, called the Leviathan, which are very consistent with the Archons. They can shape shift and take human form, and are intent on reaching positions of political power so they can spread killer viruses, GMO crops etc.
twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 04:25 PM   #31
amberleaf

Quote:
Hi Amberleaf.

Oh there was soo much they didn't include!! A weeks worth of filming squeezed into an hour. Janes was the best bread, even though she forget to serve it with her soup and I had to ask for it.
Ah her bread did look the best

Quote:
I received a DVD from ITV yesterday hoping it was gonna be my best bits or the whole week. Nothing, nada, shit. Just the effing programme with the ads cut out!!

All that energy and time for 15 mins of screen time.
They may play the longer versions at a later date.

Quote:
I don't think I did too bad at all tho and if not for the conversation I think I may have won??
Well everyone else overcooked theirs, (inlcuding the barber who smoked out the kitchen with his "burnt" salmon kebabs yet won) I think it was VERY close.
amberleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 05:03 PM   #32
thegatherer

Quote:

I thought it was interesting that you had the crucial vote that gave it to the barber....the 8. Just the fact that the conspiracy theorist ended up deciding the outcome!
thegatherer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 06:37 PM   #33
hekate

Well done ! I thought you came across really well despite the fact they were playing "spooky" music and generally trying to make out you're a conspiracy nut. I KNEW there would have been a lot cut and suspected they only put the tamest stuff in. Even though she was giving you a hard time I think you definitely hit a nerve with Jane
hekate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 07:22 PM   #34
griffinman

That's just great, I mentioned mantis alien overlords on bake off, last year and didn't even get a mention.
Old 01-10-2014, 09:07 PM   #35
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffinman View Post
That's just great, I mentioned mantis alien overlords on bake off, last year and didn't even get a mention.
I wonder what the voice over would say.

Mantis overlords???? this guy has been sniffing the glue to many times or eating the wrong food.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 09:11 PM   #36
jake_ball

Ahhhh them were the days! I used to watch CDWM all the time.....until I WOKE UP!

Just kidding lol

Well done Froboi (now I know what "Froboi" means!) - A very good mane you have there boiiiii!

My wife says that you should have worn a DIF Forum T Shirt !!
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 09:12 PM   #37
frankanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by hekate View Post
Well done ! I thought you came across really well despite the fact they were playing "spooky" music and generally trying to make out you're a conspiracy nut. I KNEW there would have been a lot cut and suspected they only put the tamest stuff in. Even though she was giving you a hard time I think you definitely hit a nerve with Jane
I want to watch this! But I can't for some reason. Do you need to pay to get catchup?

Anyway, it's been fascinating reading all the posts on this and I have realised that I love the 'truthers'. And I want to watch this!
frankanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 09:38 PM   #38
blue_esper

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankanne View Post
I want to watch this! But I can't for some reason. Do you need to pay to get catchup?

Anyway, it's been fascinating reading all the posts on this and I have realised that I love the 'truthers'. And I want to watch this!
I'm trying to sort a way to upload it, but C4 are cagey.

A summary before the show was:

"Episode 10 - Liverpool: All in One
Taking on the culinary challenge is barber Barry Hayden, student nurse Becci Weir, educational doll distributor Jane Gordon, and communications manager Les Rushforth.

First to host is Jane, who presents a traditional yet tasty menu.

Les wants to serve up some serious conversation. But his chat isn't to everyone's taste.

Becci cooks up a Spanish fiesta on her night, complete with authentic entertainment.

Barry's dinner party almost goes up in smoke with a burnt starter."

Ill post this link, can only hope it works for you.
Good luck

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/c...mand/58318-001

You could always try a uk proxy.

FREE PALESTINE AND YOU FREE THE WORLD

If You're Not A Decent People, You're A Poople.
BOYCOTT ISRAEL.
Their goods.
Their country.
Their people.
Isolate them totally until they behave like human beings.

Last edited by blue_esper; 01-10-2014 at 09:58 PM. Reason: space
blue_esper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 09:46 PM   #39
baboshka1
Inactive

Brilliant the beliefs life after death question made me hit the floor
I love the hair also

Last edited by baboshka1; 01-10-2014 at 09:46 PM.
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 11:25 AM   #40
frankanne

Quote:
I'm trying to sort a way to upload it, but C4 are cagey.

Ill post this link, can only hope it works for you.
Good luck

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/c...mand/58318-001

Yaayyy!! I watched it. Thank you blue.

Froboi, you came across really well and really likeable. It looked like you all had a lot of fun - even 'the duchess'!!! I liked what you said about not being a 'conspiracy theorist' but a conspiracy 'factist'. That's what I always say. and to be honest, I think you should have won. Certainly not the barber who burnt all his food. How on earth did he get to win? Now, if you had given him a '7' - you would have all come first.

Well done Froboi for speaking up.
frankanne is offline   Reply With Quote